Going from average to ****in hulk.

T

TheRage1

Awards
Hey guys. Doing a 15 week cycle of test e- 750 mg. And deca-550 mg. Pinned on mon.day. injection went well in my deltoid. No pain or anything. I have my pct ready and i have adex on hand. It's okay... i know it's really high dose but i know what im doing. Its approved. My training is the cube method. If you dont know what it is look that **** up. I plan on hitting pr's like an animal later. Stay tuned.

T

TheRage1

Awards
Pinned again today. Hurts a little now lol. Dull aasss needle forgot to tell change after drawing.

I destroyed my back yesterday. I know i won't be feeling much til nxt week but boy.. the placebo effect kicks in good.

I did low.. seated.. and high rows for 4 sets 10-8 rep. Two second squeeze. 40 second break. Then reverse flies and pull ups following the same protocol.

I forgot to mention im a powerlifter. I weigh 225-230 and can deadlift 545. Squat 480 annd bench 340. Not good i know.. not my all time best at all due to injury and dropping weight. I'm coming back though with a vengeance though.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Pinned again today. Hurts a little now lol. Dull aasss needle forgot to tell change after drawing.

I destroyed my back yesterday. I know i won't be feeling much til nxt week but boy.. the placebo effect kicks in good.

I did low.. seated.. and high rows for 4 sets 10-8 rep. Two second squeeze. 40 second break. Then reverse flies and pull ups following the same protocol.

I forgot to mention im a powerlifter. I weigh 225-230 and can deadlift 545. Squat 480 annd bench 340. Not good i know.. not my all time best at all due to injury and dropping weight. I'm coming back though with a vengeance though.
How tall are you? You're gonna gonna fun

T

TheRage1

Awards
How tall are you? You're gonna gonna fun
I am 5'8'
I nearly crawled out of the gym today. Legs are beat.
Did 3 sets of 3 reps of 70% of 1rm squats.. so 300. Then reverse band squats at 75 % so 335 for 1 set 3 reps. Moved on to olympic style squats 225 5x5. Then leg press for 5 sets 15 reps. Then ghr's for 3x12. 40-60 sec. Rest between sets. Its a lot harder to do than read lol

T

TheRage1

Awards
Pinned today. 300mg deca. 375 mg test.

Speed pulls.. 10 sets 1 rep at 355 30-60 sec. Rest. Snatch pulls on a 4 inch blocks for 20 reps. SS bar squats with a close stance at 185 4 sets 8 rep. All for speed. Then back extensions 50 reps. Shrugs at 60 pound dumbells.. 3 sets 12 reps with a 3 sec squeeze. My legs are shot. Feeling good... should be kicking in next week. I cant wait.

T

TheRage1

Awards
****..... okay I'm getting back pumps. Mild back pumps. Feels like i just deadlifted heavy singles with the shiittiest form ever. Im going to buy some taurine and pop 1-2g daily depending the severity.

msrider

msrider

Awards
In Bro! I b running similar cycle in a couple months, Kill that ****!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Hey man r u gunna upload some before photos?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'll follow long bro! You have caber or prami etc for prolactin related sides??

T

TheRage1

Awards
In Bro! I b running similar cycle in a couple months, Kill that ****!
Nice. Yea it's gonna be an amazing cycle. Thinking og throwing in halodrol for the last 4 weeks. Probably switching in tren in place of deca at week 8. Or if im ballsy just use both, and lower test.

T

TheRage1

Awards
I'll follow long bro! You have caber or prami etc for prolactin related sides??
Yea man. I have adex, prami and caber also aromasin. It's only week 2 so far. Week 4 should be where the fun is. I cant wait i bust my ass for this.

T

TheRage1

Awards
Hey man r u gunna upload some before photos?
Probably not sure. Im a strength athlete so i don't really care for the looks too much.. though i am getting leaner and do eat pretty clean. But a lot of is needed for my training program haha.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Nice. Yea it's gonna be an amazing cycle. Thinking og throwing in halodrol for the last 4 weeks. Probably switching in tren in place of deca at week 8. Or if im ballsy just use both, and lower test.
Damn bro! Yeah should b a great cycle.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Probably not sure. Im a strength athlete so i don't really care for the looks too much.. though i am getting leaner and do eat pretty clean. But a lot of is needed for my training program haha.
Well u should. I totaly understand with u being a powerlifter. Don't have too work on ur core as much, I've not worried about mine like I was due too trying to add weight before the next cycle. Don't realy care now asmuch till I'm on cycle again.
How many cycles have u ran?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Why would you want to swap out deca when you would only have had around 4 weeks of stable levels?? I'd just leave deca as is man as it's very long estered and needs to be run for 10-12 weeks minimum to get the most out if it.

T

TheRage1

Awards
Why would you want to swap out deca when you would only have had around 4 weeks of stable levels?? I'd just leave deca as is man as it's very long estered and needs to be run for 10-12 weeks minimum to get the most out if it.
I realized that yesterday actually lol. Thanks for the feed back.

T

TheRage1

Awards
Well u should. I totaly understand with u being a powerlifter. Don't have too work on ur core as much, I've not worried about mine like I was due too trying to add weight before the next cycle. Don't realy care now asmuch till I'm on cycle again.
How many cycles have u ran?
This will be my third as if now. I was a dumb rebel and used test + tren first cycle. Ended well actually. I actually have to work on my a lot. Helps prevent injury in the long run. I just don't do for looks training. At least not yet until after cycle to get some fat off.

T

TheRage1

Awards
I pinned today... owe. Not used to the deltoid injections just yet. Took some aroma today too.. 6.5.

Today i had deadlift off a 4 inch block 100% max effort. Worked up to 565. Then did straight leg sumo deadlift for 65% of 1rm.. that's 355 for 6 reps 2 sets. Then did dumbell rows.. 3 sets, 10 reps with 100's 30 sec rest in between sets. With a 2 second squeeze. Shrugs with 50 pound dumbells, 3 sets, 20 reps, 2 second pause squeeze. Feeling good. Cant wait til it all hits me though.!!! Have any of you had 50+ pound strength gains in a cycle? Jw

T

TheRage1

Awards
Okay.. so my deltoids are kinda swollen. Itchy and dont really radiate heat. This is around the injection site. I've got no spasm-y out break.. and i also read a lot about this and found a correlation between deca and test cycles to itchy. Swollen injection sites. I'm not sure why this is happening? Can the oil be trapped a little in the deltoid which causes this since it's a long ester? Idk at all so help? Thanks.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Okay.. so my deltoids are kinda swollen. Itchy and dont really radiate heat. This is around the injection site. I've got no spasm-y out break.. and i also read a lot about this and found a correlation between deca and test cycles to itchy. Swollen injection sites. I'm not sure why this is happening? Can the oil be trapped a little in the deltoid which causes this since it's a long ester? Idk at all so help? Thanks.
I was gunna pin in my delt on next cycle but ur kinda scaring me.

R

Richyyrich

Awards
My first cycle was a blend and had deca in it. Same thing happened to me. My buddy who gave me the gear suggested I ditch that bottle since it was half empty anyway and start a new one incase some sort of bacteria was trapped in it. I went to the doc immediately and was prescribed Prednisolone. Switched away from delts for a couple injections, swelling and rash disappeared...from then on I cautiously pinned with an excessive amount of alcohol wipes making sure I wiped every surface in contact with the pin/vile thoroughly. I suggest you just go to the and say you think u came in contact with something and are having an adverse allergic reaction? Not positive of the gear being trapped in the delt, never heard of that.

T

TheRage1

Awards
My first cycle was a blend and had deca in it. Same thing happened to me. My buddy who gave me the gear suggested I ditch that bottle since it was half empty anyway and start a new one incase some sort of bacteria was trapped in it. I went to the doc immediately and was prescribed Prednisolone. Switched away from delts for a couple injections, swelling and rash disappeared...from then on I cautiously pinned with an excessive amount of alcohol wipes making sure I wiped every surface in contact with the pin/vile thoroughly. I suggest you just go to the and say you think u came in contact with something and are having an adverse allergic reaction? Not positive of the gear being trapped in the delt, never heard of that.
Yea i mean it's a solid gear brand. Idk but anything can happen. Swelling is still there. Redness too. I feel fine though. I may just have to switch to glute or quad. I'm going to try and heat up the gear a tad and see if that helps anything

T

TheRage1

Awards
Yuup. Today i killed it.

Speed bench at 210 5x5. Incline presses with 70s 3 sets 15 reps. 2 sets of 100 reps of tricep push downs at 50 pounds with squeeze at the end. Had to do band flies for 15 reps 4 sets squeeze for 2 seconds. 3 sets of standing military presses with 40s. My triceps were shot at this point. Then 1 set of 50 straight reps of abs on incline. Friday i wont be able to walk though you'll see why.

T

TheRage1

Awards
I think it may be what is called sterile abscess?

T

TheRage1

Awards
I injected today in my quads. 300 deca and 375 test e. I warmed em up because there was some clear thing(s) floating around. I heated it up and most cleared away. Im assuming it was slighty crystalized. The place i got it from is reallyyyy dependable. It's 300mg/1ml so the gear probably is high concentration.

R

Richyyrich

Awards
I think it may be what is called sterile abscess?
Hmm you may be right since I am prone to abscesses in different areas of my body, just never my shoulders... Has your swelling/itchiness gone away?

T

TheRage1

Awards
Hmm you may be right since I am prone to abscesses in different areas of my body, just never my shoulders... Has your swelling/itchiness gone away?
Yea it has. But it's still there. Ive been injecting 2.75ml of gear my deltoid. They say it's a small muscle and can max take two ml until abscess takes place. So im switching to quads.

T

TheRage1

Awards
Haha my man. Nice to have you. I forgot to note i have water retention up the arse. Not really in the face as i thought it would. But in the gut mostly. Im taking some aromasin tomorrow. Only using anti e's if i get itchy nips or crazy water bloat. I do not want to hurt my gains.

R

Richyyrich

Awards
Yea it has. But it's still there. Ive been injecting 2.75ml of gear my deltoid. They say it's a small muscle and can max take two ml until abscess takes place. So im switching to quads.
I have heard of that before from my bud. The delt has a limit for sure but your quads should be gtg

T

TheRage1

Awards
I have heard of that before from my bud. The delt has a limit for sure but your quads should be gtg
Not to mention... i have pip like a bitch though. I have squats today... **** the pain.

R

Richyyrich

Awards
Not to mention... i have pip like a bitch though. I have squats today... **** the pain.
Well, you are pinning like close to 3ml that's a fcking lot lol... I notice when ever I get a good solid leg workout and push through the pip i won't even notice it....maybe it was just my rage blocking out the pain hahah

T

TheRage1

Awards
Well, you are pinning like close to 3ml that's a fcking lot lol... I notice when ever I get a good solid leg workout and push through the pip i won't even notice it....maybe it was just my rage blocking out the pain hahah
Man i pinned two ml in one quad. Then .75 in the other and i dont feel **** in that one. I wonder what will happen if i spread it out? Less pip and less chance of abscess maybe. I can only make a correlation until i try it. I'm gonna have to do that today though.... fight it.

R

Richyyrich

Awards
Man i pinned two ml in one quad. Then .75 in the other and i dont feel **** in that one. I wonder what will happen if i spread it out? Less pip and less chance of abscess maybe. I can only make a correlation until i try it. I'm gonna have to do that today though.... fight it.
That's a good idea splitting up the dose....maybe u can do more of an even split next pin and that could possibly lessen the pip like u said...let me know what happens

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I wouldn't bother splitting the dose if pinning quads. They van handle a ****load of gear. If split it if putting 3ml into delts id split it but quads and glutes you should be gtg.

T

TheRage1

Awards
I wouldn't bother splitting the dose if pinning quads. They van handle a ****load of gear. If split it if putting 3ml into delts id split it but quads and glutes you should be gtg.
Alright thanks man. I may just stick to that then unless pip doesn't go away with future pins.

T

TheRage1

Awards
Friday squats is killing me haha.
75%(315) for 3 reps, 5 sets 1 minute break.
Sumo stance goodmornings-thinking of growth and not leverage-with 135 @4 sets, 8 reps controlled.
Lunges with 40 pound dumbells@ 3 sets 30 reps total.
Then olympic style squats @135 for 50 reps. No racking the bar until you get 50 and no bull**** shallow reps either.
Alot harder than it looks.

R

Richyyrich

Awards
Friday squats is killing me haha.
75%(315) for 3 reps, 5 sets 1 minute break.
Sumo stance goodmornings-thinking of growth and not leverage-with 135 @4 sets, 8 reps controlled.
Lunges with 40 pound dumbells@ 3 sets 30 reps total.
Then olympic style squats @135 for 50 reps. No racking the bar until you get 50 and no bull**** shallow reps either.
Alot harder than it looks.
Beast.... Sounds like a solid leg workout. Good emphasis on strength and hypotrophy! 50 squats at 135 would be insane. Try front squats next time

T

TheRage1

Awards
Beast.... Sounds like a solid leg workout. Good emphasis on strength and hypotrophy! 50 squats at 135 would be insane. Try front squats next time
I had to shut down today training. It was a rep day. Got to 80% deadlift for 3 sets, 3 reps. Then snatch grip pulls from a 2 inch box for 3 sets, 10 reps. Back pump was ****in insane i could barely unrack the bar and bend down. I'm going to get taurine and throw down 1-2g a day and see how it is. Plus im going to up my ai as well.