4AD vs. dermacrine

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
What is everyone's feelings on using 4ad over dermacrine for a test base in my next cycle? Any advantages or disadvantages?

Just thinking outside of the box case I can't find dermacrine before I start my next cycle.

Any feed back

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Will be running a 6 week cycle of TBol along with StanoDrol then Stano by itself for 2 weeks after the TBol

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
dermacrine is topical dhea, much better than oral so its a much better option. since its been discontinued though, rs transaderm is the only topical dhea left. oral dhea is still not a bad choice though since you probly dont reslly have many options

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Hmmm interesting as I thought dermacrine converts to test not DHEA. Ok back to the drawing board lol

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Ok what I meant to post was it directly converts to Test

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Hmmm interesting as I thought dermacrine converts to test not DHEA. Ok back to the drawing board lol

4-dhea and 1-dhea are 2-step conversions to test and 1-test foolio. did you think dermacrine was just rubbing testosterone on your body?

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Lol!!! Good point but no I knew it went through some conversion. Just got confused I guess. New to dermacrine thus doing research now and seeing what other options I have. But like u said they r few.