Libido

  1. Registered User
    BigSmith93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    17
    Answers
    0

    Libido


    I'm on my 5th day taking a PH with epistane and it feels like my sex drive is just not there. Me and my gf tried to have sex and it just wouldn't get up. Idk if it cause we did a lot the previous day or if its the PH. If its the PH I would like to quit the mess. Any suggestions or knowledge of this matter.?

  2. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith93 View Post
    I'm on my 5th day taking a PH with epistane and it feels like my sex drive is just not there. Me and my gf tried to have sex and it just wouldn't get up. Idk if it cause we did a lot the previous day or if its the PH. If its the PH I would like to quit the mess. Any suggestions or knowledge of this matter.?
    You can't have sex 2 days in a row??? lol..It's most likely all in your head.. I doubt 5 days of epistane would make you completely Impotent..

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  3. Registered User
    BigSmith93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    17
    Answers
    0

    I sure hope so.. I work in the oilfield and I don't need these kinda problems when I'm home.!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith93 View Post
    I sure hope so.. I work in the oilfield and I don't need these kinda problems when I'm home.!
    Psychological or not a little Viagra does wonders.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  5. Registered User
    BigSmith93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    17
    Answers
    0

    Here's a picture of the ph
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  6. Banned
    ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Answers
    0

    how many thhreads are you gonna make second guessing yourself? if you arnt confident in your cycle, then just stop before you reach a point where youll need to start pct
  7. Registered User
    BigSmith93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    17
    Answers
    0

    It's my first time doing this. I'm also OCD...I cannot help it.
  8. Registered User
    kxnxng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    17
    Answers
    0

    I think this is rly personal
    Im on day 32 of trenazone, no libido problems to speak off... and its supposed to be more of a libido crushers then epi..

    I think its in your head, libido problems can be psychological, like if you think it doesnt come up.. it wont (placebo effect on yourself)

    the epi can just not be for you maybe try another ph?
  9. Registered User
    warsteiner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    913
    Answers
    0

    How many tabs are you taking a day? As well as 10mg Epi there are 400mg of stims in each tab. If you are not used to a high amount of stims then you could have 'stim-d1ck'. 5 days usage is going to be very quick to get these type of problems but maybe the Epi and high stim content together could cause it.

    If you continue taking this product you should keep a close eye on your blood pressure. Epi will raise bp by itself and so will a high amount of stims to both together could result in some very high readings.
  10. Registered User
    kxnxng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    17
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    How many tabs are you taking a day? As well as 10mg Epi there are 400mg of stims in each tab. If you are not used to a high amount of stims then you could have 'stim-d1ck'. 5 days usage is going to be very quick to get these type of problems but maybe the Epi and high stim content together could cause it.

    If you continue taking this product you should keep a close eye on your blood pressure. Epi will raise bp by itself and so will a high amount of stims to both together could result in some very high readings.
    Wow ! i didnt even notice that, wth, stims with a PH? wtf? Efedra?!

    This is probably it..

    Noxi gave me stimdick everytime i used it, so im leaning towards the stims too now..
  11. Registered User
    warsteiner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    913
    Answers
    0

    Yeah, stacking a PH with a high dose of stms is not one of the better ideas. Most people will take at least 30mg Epi, which means they would also be taking 1200mg stims each day, which is way to much for the average person and will only lead to bp and libido problems.
  12. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    Yeah, stacking a PH with a high dose of stms is not one of the better idea.
    Makes for a good workout....IMO


    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-16-2003, 07:09 PM
  2. Post Cycle: Libido Already Back?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-30-2003, 04:47 PM
  3. Natural Way Of Battling Lose Of Libido?
    By Kühn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-21-2003, 07:01 PM
  4. T-1 Pro, Libido?
    By freeze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2003, 11:23 PM
  5. Besides 4AD which PH's help libido?
    By Enock in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2003, 09:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in