Third Time's a charm (40day cycle round 3)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Title says it all I'm running another 40day which will be an all out bulker. Also I will update at the end of every week. Here's the outline of the cycle it's like art appreciate it. LOL Ok the T.B and boldenone are trasndermals and the 4HT cyp is being pinned. I'm testing two products during this one, the topicals I"m using Stryders new transdermal mix, I already commented on how well it did at dissolving the powders now I'm looking for absorbtion, drying time, dryness of skin ect.. I'm also testing Designer Supps new 7OH transdermal so I will comment on that specifically as well (mainly be commenting on cortisol suppression effects and keeping fat gain during PCT down to a minimum)

OK so start your engines the green flag has been waved and we're off. 6 AM was the start time at which my weight was 215lbs at about 11% bf.

T.B. 175mg, Dbol 75mg 4HT Cyp 200mg
T.B. 175mg, Dbol 75mg
T.B. 175mg, Dbol 75mg
T.B. 175mg, Dbol 62.5mg 4HT Cyp 200mg
T.B. 175mg, Dbol 62.5mg
T.B. 175mg, Dbol 62.5mg
T.B. 120mg, Dbol 50mg 4HT Cyp 200mg
T.B. 120mg, Dbol 50mg
T.B. 120mg, Dbol 50mg
T.B. 120mg, Dbol 50mg 4HT Cyp 200mg
T.B. 120mg, Boldenone 100mg Dbol 25mg
T.B. 120mg, Boldenone 100mg Dbol 25mg
T.B. 100mg, Boldenone 100mg Dbol 25mg 4HT Cyp 200mg ,
T.B. 100mg, Boldenone 100mg, M4OHN 24mg
T.B. 100mg, Boldenone 100mg, M4OHN 24mg
T.B. 100mg, Boldenone 100mg, M4OHN 24mg, Armidex 1.0mg
T.B. 75mg, Boldenone 120mg, M4OHN 24mg Adex 1.0mg
T.B 75mg, Boldenone 120mg, M4OHN 24mg, Adex 0.5mg
T.B 75mg, Boldenone 120mg, M4OHN 24mg
T.B 50mg, Boldenone 175mg, M4OHN 24mg, Adex 0.5mg
T.B 50mg, Boldenone 175mg, M4OHN 24mg
Boldenone 175mg, M4OHN 44mg, Adex 0.5mg
Boldenone 175mg, M4OHN 44mg
Boldenone 175mg, M4OHN 44mg, Adex 0.5mg
Boldenone 175mg, M4OHN 44mg
Boldenone 120mg, M4OHN 44mg, Adex 0.5mg,
Boldenone 120mg, M4OHN 44mg
Boldenone 120mg, M4OHN 44mg, Adex 0.5mg,
Boldenone 100mg, M4OHN 44mg
Boldenone 100mg, M4OHN 44mg, Adex 0.5mg,
Boldenone 75mg, M4OHN 44mg
Boldenone 75mg, M4OHN 60mg, Adex 0.5mg,
Boldenone 50mg, M4OHN 60mg, Lean Xtreme Trans. 200mg
Boldenone 50mg, M4OHN 60mg, Adex 0.5mg, Lean Xtreme Trans. 200mg
Boldenone 50mg, M4OHN 60mg, Lean Xtreme Trans. 200mg
M4OHN 60mg, Adex 0.5mg, Lean Xtreme Trans. 200mg
M4OHN 60mg, Lean Xtreme Trans. 200mg
M4OHN 60mg, Adex 0.5mg, Lean Xtreme Trans. 300mg
M4OHN 60mg, Lean Xtreme Trans. 300mg
M4OHN 60mg, Adex 0.5mg, Lean Xtreme Trans. 300mg
Lean Xtreme Trans. 300mg, Nolva 60mg, ZMA POST CYCLE BEGINS
Lean Xtreme Trans. 400mg, Nolva 60mg, ZMA Adex 0.5mg
Lean Xtreme Trans. 400mg, Nolva 60mg, ZMA
Lean Xtreme Trans. 400mg, Nolva 60mg, ZMA Adex 0.5mg
Lean Xtreme Trans. 400mg Nolva 60mg, ZMA Adex 0.5mg
Lean Xtreme Trans. 400mg, Nolva 40mg, ZMA
Lean Xtreme Trans. 300mg, Nolva 40mg, , ZMA
Lean Xtreme Trans. 300mg, Nolva 40mg, , ZMA
Lean Xtreme Trans. 300mg, Nolva 40mg, , ZMA Adex 0.5mg
Lean Xtreme Trans. 200mg, Nolva 40mg, , ZMA
Nolva 20mg, ZMA
Nolva 30mg, ZMA, Creatine (Loading Phase)
Nolva 30mg, , ZMA, Creatine (Loading Phase)
Nolva 30mg, ZMA, Creatine (Loading Phase)
Nolva 20mg, , ZMA, Creatine (Loading Phase)
Nolva 20mg, , ZMA, Creatine (Loading Phase)
Nolva 20mg, , ZMA, Creatine10g
Nolva 10mg, , ZMA, Creatine 10g
Creatine 10g, ZMA
Creatine 10g, ZMA
Creatine 10g, ZMA
Creatine 10g, ZMA
Creatine 10g, ZMA
Creatine 10g, ZMA
Creatine 10g, ZMA
Creatine 10g, ZMA

Last edited:

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
damn, you wrote the plan out didn't you. looks great, i'm gonna start trying short cycles with short esters for a change.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
damn, you wrote the plan out didn't you. looks great, i'm gonna start trying short cycles with short esters for a change.
Sure did, you spend months on cycle busting your ass in the gym eating foods that arent' the best tasting, so why would you only spend an hour creating your blueprint?

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail"

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support fella's. Ok today is day 8 and things are going well. If your reading this I'm sorry to pull you away from your superdrol threads so I won't be long. LOL

Right now I'm feeling like dog piss as this is about the time I get the "test flu" from the TB. Same with the last two cycles right at about a week when my body starts to shutdown natural production and rely on the external test I get very achy and lethargic then in two days I'm like a beast. LOL

I forgot to weigh myself today but I think I'm up a few lbs so far and let me say I had some weird pumps and pains in my right forearm and my right knee due to the dbol being so high. It felt like water was pumped directly into those area's. It would happen if my knee or arm was bent for an extended period of time. Very weird and painful :eek:

Anyway I will weigh in tomorrow and post it. You can now go back to posting about superdrol. :trout:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
subscribing. Good luck on the rest of your cycle.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Ok weighed in today. I started last Monday so it's been a week and a day. Remember starting weight was 215lbs, drum roll please.......Weight 220.5 lbs! So far so good.

On a side note I feel like total ass again today. If history has taught me anything I should feel better tomorrow and great by thurs. Ok till next week, over and out.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Ok end of week 2. My weight is right around 221lbs. I expected this as I've dropped some water (ended dbol) and implemented nolva at 10mg/day due to a gyno issue. I have to say I look bigger then last week so some more muscle came on and some water left.

Other notes: Nutz are waiving bye bye lol and acne is begining to rear it's ugly head. As a result I think Penetrate is working rather well. As far as cons go about Penetrate so far the only things I see is it leaves my skin really dry compared to TGEL, also it takes a little more time to apply as I load it into an oral syringe for accurated dosing.

Hopefully I can get some picks up by the end. I don't have a digital camera right now so I'll see if the pics I take over christmas can incorporate some body shots and i can just get the photos on the CD.

Any questions feel free but for now over and out till next monday. later J

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
J, I see you are using Stryder's new Penetrate. How many grams of T.B. and Bold did you put in the bottles?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
J, I see you are using Stryder's new Penetrate. How many grams of T.B. and Bold did you put in the bottles?
Yeah I'm testing it for him. I split the 8oz bottle up into two. So I have 2 bottles of 4oz. One with 10g of Test base, and the other with 10g of Boldenone Base. So basically 20g in the 8oz, I could of easily put more in each especially the Test base.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm testing it for him. I split the 8oz bottle up into two. So I have 2 bottles of 4oz. One with 10g of Test base, and the other with 10g of Boldenone Base. So basically 20g in the 8oz, I could of easily put more in each especially the Test base.
Cool! Thanks a ton for the info. I ordered several myself and want to do this same thing. 21 days TB and 25 BB...correct?
And those are absorbed mg? What is your actual dosage on the 175mg days? About 476mg/400mg?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
stryder, he owns nutraplanet right? If thats correct, does he sell this new dermal yet? Or are you testing it before the release?

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
The only argument I offer is that shorter cycle gains are harder to keep. Having said that, I am going to do a 8 week cycle of all bases. 2 injections a day.
Test Base
Tren Base
Boldenone base

I haven't worked out all the details yet. I'll post it when I do.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
LOL Ok the T.B and boldenone are trasndermals and the 4HT cyp is being pinned. I'm testing two products during this one, the topicals I"m using Stryders new transdermal mix, I already commented on how well it did at dissolving the powders now I'm looking for absorbtion, drying time, dryness of skin ect..
How is it?

I'm really excited on the idea of a boldenone trans :D

Last edited:
jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Okay sorry I missed my update last week but I've had a busy and stressful week with work, holiday, ect. Anyway I haven't been able to eat as much as I would have liked but did the best I could under my current circumstances. Anyway I'm still plugging away and I'm just about 28 days in out of my 40.

Also I'll be starting sledges 7oh transdermal soon so stay tuned for updates on that

As for the NutraPlanets trans mix it's going well, I feel absorbtion is good but would def be even better with DMSO added. Do I feel it's as good as TGEL's absorbtion, no, but keep in mind I didn't add DMSO. How do I come to this conclusion, I feel I need to apply more then I expected to see the results I want, simple as that, I know my body.

All and all Im' hitting the weights harder then ever so we'll see what we can do with the last two weeks of the cycle.

Overall I'm up about 7lbs with no fat gain (i actually think I leaned out a little) with veins poppin (thanks boldenone):D

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
As for the NutraPlanets trans mix it's going well, I feel absorbtion is good but would def be even better with DMSO added. Do I feel it's as good as TGEL's absorbtion, no, but keep in mind I didn't add DMSO. How do I come to this conclusion, I feel I need to apply more then I expected to see the results I want, simple as that, I know my body.
I wonder why no one make a transdermal with DMSO...
I really hope the final version of Stryder Penetration will have it.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I wonder why no one make a transdermal with DMSO...
I really hope the final version of Stryder Penetration will have it.
I think it's because of legal reasons.

BrKonman

Awards
I think it's because of legal reasons.
Correct. I remember when Chemo first put out the T-Gel, the dmso had to be separate from the transdermal, and of course only used for "cleaning" purposes. I believe it is not legal as a penetration enhancer, or in topical applications... something like that. Ashame it spilled into so many people's tderms. ;)

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Correct. I remember when Chemo first put out the T-Gel, the dmso had to be separate from the transdermal, and of course only used for "cleaning" purposes. I believe it is not legal as a penetration enhancer, or in topical applications... something like that. Ashame it spilled into so many people's tderms. ;)
ooh, i get it now :)
uhmmm and what if the gel is sold as cleaning spray? ;)

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Lemelange sells USP DMSO cheap. Just pick up some and add it to the Penetrate.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
The only argument I offer is that shorter cycle gains are harder to keep. Having said that, I am going to do a 8 week cycle of all bases. 2 injections a day.
Test Base
Tren Base
Boldenone base

I haven't worked out all the details yet. I'll post it when I do.
Most people will say opposite. Alot of weight added to your frame in a short period of time is hard to keep. Diet has to be perfect as is training and rest. Smaller gains don't require as much meticulous detail. 3 or 4l bs here and there are easeir to maintain IMO and add up quick.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Lemelange sells USP DMSO cheap. Just pick up some and add it to the Penetrate.
Yeah, I will end to do so.
I wonder how Penetrate compares to T-Gel and to the upcoming new Avant carrier.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
:whip:
Yeah, I will end to do so.
I wonder how Penetrate compares to T-Gel and to the upcoming new Avant carrier.
I think Penetrate is the old Avant formula. I don't know what the new avant will consist of?? With DMSO, I think Penetrate is as good as T-gel. Basically the same except T-gel is a lotion and thicker.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Most people will say opposite. Alot of weight added to your frame in a short period of time is hard to keep. Diet has to be perfect as is training and rest. Smaller gains don't require as much meticulous detail. 3 or 4l bs here and there are easeir to maintain IMO and add up quick.

I agree. Less for your body to deal with.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Ok time for another update, well I"m almost done today was supposed to be my last day but I have a little m4ohn left in the bottle so I'm gonna finish it, probably last me till the end of the week.

Whats new?
Well I started Designer Supps new 7oh transdermal which I'm testing. I can't report on any spot reduction as I'm not really doing any cardio and I'm eating like 4000cals so no hope for that. I do feel as though it's blunting cortisol already and I've only been on it a week. I'm up to 300mg right now and planned on going up to 400mg but my joints are already achy so I doubt i will. 300mg is plenty maybe even too high for me. This stuff blunts cortisol like a mofo, it feels like I'm running winny,LOL

Anyway next time I post I'll be in PCt and instead of running the creatine I'll be running CEX from VPX.

I'd like to give a shout out to n4cer thanks bro u know what for. Take care, J

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Ok quick update. As of now I'm 4 days into PCT, everything is going well and sledges 7oh dermal (lean extreme) is working great. I took it up to 300mg and can def tell the difference, in a good way. I'll update my weight as all at the end of the week, just wanted to give you guys a little heads up.

Overall I ended my cycle at 221 solid about the same bf%. I'm looking to keep all 6lbs so we'll see. I know it's not much but that's around what I was shooting for, I could of gained more but I take adex to keep water to a minimum so that weight is solid.

I'll keep you guys posted through PCT especially on how well I think the 7oh dermal is going.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
sweet, i've got high hopes for this compound. hope it works well.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I said. Short cycle gains are hard to keep.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Ok another quick update it's now about a full week into PCT and I feel good. So far haven't lost a pound and the 7OH dermal is working well.

I don't know if I"ll go up to 400mg as planned as I'm really getting achy joints, so it's def doing it's job with blunting cortisol. I can't really comment on it's fat burning capabilities because I'm eating so much food. Also I want to note that sex drive is almost normal again. Usually for about 2 weeks in PCT my drive is pretty low but not this time around. I"m ready to rock and in fact I did last night and the night before :cheers:

Haven't seen or noticed anything from the CEX yet but creatine usually takes 2 weeks with me to see a difference. That's it for now I'll keep this updated as I have with my other cycles through PCT so we can see "ACTUAL" weight gain not the bullshit 30lbs gains of water. Adios J

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Ok update, two weeks down for PCT and i'm feeling good, nutz are back, libido is just about back, and the 7oh is gettin the job done very well.

My weight: 223.7lbs Let's see I ended my cycle at 221 so that's right folks I'm up 2lbs in PCT. I attribute this to the CEX and the fact that I took last week off from training as I needed a break.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Ok 3 weeks PCT down 223lbs I've dropped the nolva and 7OH
Final thoughts on 7OH transdermal, saaaaaweeeet. Hell Im' up 2lbs PCT what more can I say. :cheers:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Did you try the oral version before?
No I was just testing sledges beta 7OH dermal. It worked very well, I also have Lean Xtreme which I will be using next PCT.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
No I was just testing sledges beta 7OH dermal. It worked very well, I also have Lean Xtreme which I will be using next PCT.
I believe the only difference is the amount and application distance of the doses with the trans.
I prefer to go to the oral route and I have 2 LX bottles :)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I believe the only difference is the amount and application distance of the doses with the trans.
I prefer to go to the oral route and I have 2 LX bottles :)
You won't be dissappointed

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Nice job J. Sounds like you had a smoooooth cycle. I'm trying to decide on what to add for my PCT. I'm looking into the pain free oral version. But, the dermal sounds nice.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Nice job J. Sounds like you had a smoooooth cycle. I'm trying to decide on what to add for my PCT. I'm looking into the pain free oral version. But, the dermal sounds nice.
Either way you'll be good to go. Oh and BTW almost 4 weeks down PCT and whats that Im' up to 224lbs!!!!!!!! :D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
how did your diet change for PCT, if at all?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Diet is key in PCT man, good job holding weight.

Maybe soon you can put a pic in your avatar ;)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Diet is key in PCT man, good job holding weight.

Maybe soon you can put a pic in your avatar ;)
LOL yeah I need to get a digi camera first. The only pics I can get up now are one's I scan hence that pic of me on the ride.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Just wondering why u only ran the TB for half the cycle and not throughout the whole cycle. And congrats on the results...sounds like a nice cycle.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
It was to phase out from an androgenic phase at the beginning with the test to put on mass, while fading it out and adding in the boldenone to create a more anabolic phase to stabilize the gains more and help make them stick, also with the test not being in the end there wouldnt be as high of estrogen in the body post cycle to control. I am pretty sure that is why.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
It was to phase out from an androgenic phase at the beginning with the test to put on mass, while fading it out and adding in the boldenone to create a more anabolic phase to stabilize the gains more and help make them stick, also with the test not being in the end there wouldnt be as high of estrogen in the body post cycle to control. I am pretty sure that is why.
You got it Nate Dawg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
blongo804 Cycle Logs 94
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 9
AntM1564 Anabolics 12
Cycle Logs 2