Third Time's a charm (40day cycle round 3)
- 02-10-2005, 12:46 AM
- 02-10-2005, 09:09 AM
Originally Posted by Cuffs
- 02-10-2005, 12:22 PM
- 6'1" 240 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
how did your diet change for PCT, if at all?
02-10-2005, 01:11 PM
To be honest it really didn't. If anything a slight increase. Protocol is the only thing I'm doing differently from the past.Originally Posted by Beelzebub
02-19-2005, 05:46 PM
Diet is key in PCT man, good job holding weight.
Maybe soon you can put a pic in your avatar
02-19-2005, 07:15 PM
LOL yeah I need to get a digi camera first. The only pics I can get up now are one's I scan hence that pic of me on the ride.Originally Posted by exnihilo
03-19-2005, 04:26 PM
Just wondering why u only ran the TB for half the cycle and not throughout the whole cycle. And congrats on the results...sounds like a nice cycle.
03-21-2005, 02:46 AM
It was to phase out from an androgenic phase at the beginning with the test to put on mass, while fading it out and adding in the boldenone to create a more anabolic phase to stabilize the gains more and help make them stick, also with the test not being in the end there wouldnt be as high of estrogen in the body post cycle to control. I am pretty sure that is why.
03-21-2005, 09:52 AM
You got it Nate DawgOriginally Posted by Nate Dawg
Similar Forum Threads
- By jtt in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 05-29-2005, 09:03 PM
- By burnuphard in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-26-2005, 05:09 PM
- By jminis in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 24Last Post: 03-21-2005, 09:49 AM
- By PiKappaWRX in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-02-2004, 07:33 PM
- By Bean in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 37Last Post: 04-25-2003, 04:26 PM