Third Time's a charm (40day cycle round 3)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. sweet, i've got high hopes for this compound. hope it works well.

2. Quote Originally Posted by dg806
    Most people will say opposite. Alot of weight added to your frame in a short period of time is hard to keep. Diet has to be perfect as is training and rest. Smaller gains don't require as much meticulous detail. 3 or 4l bs here and there are easeir to maintain IMO and add up quick.
    Thats what I said. Short cycle gains are hard to keep.
    •   

3. Ok another quick update it's now about a full week into PCT and I feel good. So far haven't lost a pound and the 7OH dermal is working well.

I don't know if I"ll go up to 400mg as planned as I'm really getting achy joints, so it's def doing it's job with blunting cortisol. I can't really comment on it's fat burning capabilities because I'm eating so much food. Also I want to note that sex drive is almost normal again. Usually for about 2 weeks in PCT my drive is pretty low but not this time around. I"m ready to rock and in fact I did last night and the night before

Haven't seen or noticed anything from the CEX yet but creatine usually takes 2 weeks with me to see a difference. That's it for now I'll keep this updated as I have with my other cycles through PCT so we can see "ACTUAL" weight gain not the bull**** 30lbs gains of water. Adios J

4. Ok update, two weeks down for PCT and i'm feeling good, nutz are back, libido is just about back, and the 7oh is gettin the job done very well.

My weight: 223.7lbs Let's see I ended my cycle at 221 so that's right folks I'm up 2lbs in PCT. I attribute this to the CEX and the fact that I took last week off from training as I needed a break.

5. Ok 3 weeks PCT down 223lbs I've dropped the nolva and 7OH
    Final thoughts on 7OH transdermal, saaaaaweeeet. Hell Im' up 2lbs PCT what more can I say.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Final thoughts on 7OH transdermal, saaaaaweeeet. Hell Im' up 2lbs PCT what more can I say.
    Did you try the oral version before?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    Did you try the oral version before?
    No I was just testing sledges beta 7OH dermal. It worked very well, I also have Lean Xtreme which I will be using next PCT.

8. Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    No I was just testing sledges beta 7OH dermal. It worked very well, I also have Lean Xtreme which I will be using next PCT.
    I believe the only difference is the amount and application distance of the doses with the trans.
    I prefer to go to the oral route and I have 2 LX bottles

9. Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    I believe the only difference is the amount and application distance of the doses with the trans.
    I prefer to go to the oral route and I have 2 LX bottles
    You won't be dissappointed

10. Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    You won't be dissappointed
    Very Nice J. Very nice indeed.

11. Nice job J. Sounds like you had a smoooooth cycle. I'm trying to decide on what to add for my PCT. I'm looking into the pain free oral version. But, the dermal sounds nice.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    Nice job J. Sounds like you had a smoooooth cycle. I'm trying to decide on what to add for my PCT. I'm looking into the pain free oral version. But, the dermal sounds nice.
    Either way you'll be good to go. Oh and BTW almost 4 weeks down PCT and whats that Im' up to 224lbs!!!!!!!!

13. how did your diet change for PCT, if at all?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    how did your diet change for PCT, if at all?
    To be honest it really didn't. If anything a slight increase. Protocol is the only thing I'm doing differently from the past.

15. Diet is key in PCT man, good job holding weight.

Maybe soon you can put a pic in your avatar

16. Quote Originally Posted by exnihilo
    Diet is key in PCT man, good job holding weight.

Maybe soon you can put a pic in your avatar
    LOL yeah I need to get a digi camera first. The only pics I can get up now are one's I scan hence that pic of me on the ride.

17. Just wondering why u only ran the TB for half the cycle and not throughout the whole cycle. And congrats on the results...sounds like a nice cycle.

18. It was to phase out from an androgenic phase at the beginning with the test to put on mass, while fading it out and adding in the boldenone to create a more anabolic phase to stabilize the gains more and help make them stick, also with the test not being in the end there wouldnt be as high of estrogen in the body post cycle to control. I am pretty sure that is why.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Nate Dawg
    It was to phase out from an androgenic phase at the beginning with the test to put on mass, while fading it out and adding in the boldenone to create a more anabolic phase to stabilize the gains more and help make them stick, also with the test not being in the end there wouldnt be as high of estrogen in the body post cycle to control. I am pretty sure that is why.
    You got it Nate Dawg
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Third Time's the Charm
    By jtt in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-29-2005, 09:03 PM
  2. Time between Andro and Superdrol cycles?
    By burnuphard in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-26-2005, 05:09 PM
  3. Finally a look at my 40day cycle
    By jminis in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 09:49 AM
  4. First time w/ PH...1-test cycle
    By PiKappaWRX in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-02-2004, 07:33 PM
  5. Its that time again; my first real cycle