Ultradrol - Log (First Post - Hope I'm going this right)

sofresh1182

Awards
I've read many threads in trying to determine what could be "right" for me through basic google searches and what not for the past 5 years in my attempt to escape my old skinny self. I figured it's about time that I joined in on the fun and expertise. I'm hoping to gain some feed back on a PH cycle I am looking to run and hoping I can log that information through this thread for anyone who is interested and would like to help.

I work closely with a gentlemen that owns a few supplement stores in the South Florida area. Below is a stack that he suggested for a PH when I explained my goals. I've never been a math or science guy so understanding the breakdown of these components is a bit over my head. It is my hope that I can find someone(s) with the patience to work with me.

In this case I've read 1,000's of times in other posts "your too young", "hit the gym harder", "eat more protein and carbs" - those notions have made me hesitant to try a PH but I whole heartedly believe at this point in my life I could use the extra boost and want to make sure I am doing this correct.

Fuerza Labs D-Liver
1 a day Two Weeks Before cycle
1 a day continued through cycle
1 a day during PCT

Ultradrol
Week 1: 4mg per day
Week 2-6: 8mg per day

Purus Labs Recycle
1 serving daily (4 capsules) - 25 days, beginning after week 6 of Ultradrol

My goal is to bulk. I will be consuming 277 grams of protein a day through lean sources and shakes, as well as the rec'd amount of carbs to gain. I plan on doing a split routine focusing on one muscle group a day. Chest and squat routine will probably consist of a 5x5 routine in order to measure my gains weekly.

I weight 185lbs now and My goal is to jump up 15-20lbs, take six weeks off and jump right back on another PH. The ultimate goal is 195 10% bf but I know I am going to need to bulk to at least 210 and then cut weight to achieve this goal. Any help and or direction is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Up your dose to 8mg week 1 then 12mg the rest of the cycle (which is still low) but at 4mg that's nothing bro...also how's your pct looking?

sofresh1182

Awards
The sales associate said I should be good with:

Purus Labs Recycle
1 serving daily (4 capsules) - 25 days, beginning after week 6 of Ultradrol.

Is that not a viable PCT for this type of PH?

Thanks for the response!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Purus Labs Recycle

Thanks for the response!
Deff look into a serm either Novla at 20/20/20/20 or Clomid at 50/50/50/50 with a daa based product and an AI you can look into PNI paragon they have both daa and an AI in it perfect for pct

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

Purus Labs Recycle

Thanks for the response!
First off go back and slap the sales associate then continue reading and researching proper pct protocols

sofresh1182

Awards
So, with your input my new cycle would look something like this:

Fuerza Labs D-Liver
1 a day during PCT

Ultradrol
(should my program last 6 weeks now that I upped the dosage - more or less?)
Week 1: 8mg per day
Week 2-6: 12mg per day

For PCT: (immediately when finished with week 6 of PH)

Purus Labs Recycle
1 serving daily (4 capsules) - 25 days

Novla:
Four Weeks - 20/20/20/20

PNI:
??? I just PM'd the rep for PNI who I found through reading up about it on other threads from this forum.

When you say research PCT's, as a 29 year old, I make mention in my profile, science and math are way over my head. The last math class I took was college algebra in 2002 and I passed with a D. Same with Biology. I don't think I'm lazy at this point in my life, I just don't think that's how my brain works. Do you have any suggestions in the best way to understand the science behind PH's and PCT's or do you think if I can't comprehend them I should have no business messing around with them? I know the potential side affects - I am well insured and can have blood work drawn up before and after my desired cycle. On that note, do I need a prescription for the Novla or Clomid, or can I find them over the counter?

Thanks again for your patiences. I promise to help transmit any information I learn greater than it was transmitted to me.

Regards,

Doug

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Fuerza Labs D-Liver
1 a day during PCT

Ultradrol

Purus Labs Recycle

Novla:
Four Weeks - 20/20/20/20

PNI:
??? I just PM'd the rep for PNI who I found through reading up about it on other threads from this forum.

When you say research PCT's, as a 29 year old, I make mention in my profile, science and math are way over my head. The last math class I took was college algebra in 2002 and I passed with a D. Same with Biology. I don't think I'm lazy at this point in my life, I just don't think that's how my brain works. Do you have any suggestions in the best way to understand the science behind PH's and PCT's or do you think if I can't comprehend them I should have no business messing around with them? I know the potential side affects - I am well insured and can have blood work drawn up before and after my desired cycle. On that note, do I need a prescription for the Novla or Clomid, or can I find them over the counter?

Thanks again for your patiences. I promise to help transmit any information I learn greater than it was transmitted to me.

Regards,

Doug
I'm actually the head rep for PNI so you can PM me or email me at [email protected]

Yes that cycle looks much better now

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

Fuerza Labs D-Liver
1 a day during PCT

Ultradrol

Purus Labs Recycle

Novla:
Four Weeks - 20/20/20/20

PNI:

Regards,

Doug

Doug, pct (post cycle therapy) can be easily understood by googling what others have done during pct with certain cycles, from our point of view on this forum is that answering the same ole' cycle questions gets redundant when the interested party has no clue what pct is and why its important. so if i said "youre not ready for cycling because you dont even know what pct is" then i mean just that. disrupting your bodies natural hormone regulation without proper safety precautions is risky business. we cannot tell you how to acquire serms due to forum rules so you will have to also google that info and hope to find a reputable site. so if you dont mind, take the time to research the product your using and the proper pct protocol for said product then repost with a pct layout that you have put together and im for sure more experienced people would love to chime in and voice their expertise.

sofresh1182

Awards
Doug, pct (post cycle therapy) can be easily understood by googling what others have done during pct with certain cycles, from our point of view on this forum is that answering the same ole' cycle questions gets redundant when the interested party has no clue what pct is and why its important.
You are assuming I do not know what a PCT is or why it is important based on the first cycle I posted. I trusted a sales rep who you pointed out, misguided me - i thought that was enough for a PCT. I do know what a PCT is and I do know why it's important. I went beyond to not just take his (sales rep) word for it, but research, and then double check with experts (you). So now I'm supposed to trust a google search? The reason I joined this forum was to interact with people with who from what I have read, seem to know what they are doing. Different strokes for different folks though - which is why I can't bring myself to mirror a cycle developed for someone else. As far as the serum goes I believe I was mixing up Novla or Clomid with Novadex (sp?) which I have read is a viable PCT and available over the counter? I am not looking or seeking to do anything disruptive to AnabolicMinds rules, so I appreciate you helping me learn the ropes.