Slight puff

Shorty6890

Shorty6890

Awards
Im 4weeks into stano at 600 and 2 weeks into epi at 36 mg ive always had slightly puffy nipples and its increasing should I start dosing exemestane? Or is this just part of cycle and will return to normal during pct ?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im 4weeks into stano at 600 and 2 weeks into epi at 36 mg ive always had slightly puffy nipples and its increasing should I start dosing exemestane? Or is this just part of cycle and will return to normal during pct ?
Go ahead and start.
Stano and epi in theory should reverse gyno, but some people are special cases.

Shorty6890

Shorty6890

Awards
Go ahead and start.
Stano and epi in theory should reverse gyno, but some people are special cases.
Yeah I guess im a special case.. What would you dose 12.5 eod? And do I hace to run the exemestane all the way thru pct then or can I just go to my normal pct at the end of my cycle

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would go with 12.5 every day to start. If it subsides, go EOD, if it gets worse, you can bump it to 25. I personally run mine at 25 throughout a cycle but I run cycles that usually leave for excess estrogen conversion. I'm betting if your exem is legit 12.5mg a day will zap it.

What do you have in mind for pct?

Shorty6890

Shorty6890

Awards
I would go with 12.5 every day to start. If it subsides, go EOD, if it gets worse, you can bump it to 25. I personally run mine at 25 throughout a cycle but I run cycles that usually leave for excess estrogen conversion. I'm betting if your exem is legit 12.5mg a day will zap it.

What do you have in mind for pct?
Okay and my pct is
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Daa 3g ed
Reversitol.v2 0/0/3/2/1/1
Liquid t911 3ml ed

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Are you noticing just puffiness or are you getting some tenderness as well? I've always had puffiness behind my nips because I store fat there. When I'm eating on a calorie surplus, it gets a little worse. Now, I recently had a gyno flare-up while taking Trenavar and it's WAY different than a little puffiness. My nips were sore to the touch. Not the surface of them, but under the skin. AND I can even feeling the swelling/nodules behind them. You might just be having a little fat gain while on cycle. I mean, it never hurts to play it on the safe side. But from my experience gyno is WAY more than just a little puffiness.

Shorty6890

Shorty6890

Awards
Yeah there not sore or anything just puffy. And i have put on a little fat since I started bc im bulking si thats prolly what it is..would you play it safe and start the exeme or wait a few.days?

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
My nips got a bit puffy after a recent epi run. Inhibit-p helped me out tremendously dosed at 2 caps daily.

Shorty6890

Shorty6890

Awards
My nips got a bit puffy after a recent epi run. Inhibit-p helped me out tremendously dosed at 2 caps daily.
I was thinking about inhibit. Ive seen alot of mixed reviews tho I would like to just use exeme bc I already got it but may have to buy some inhibit

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Shorty6890

Shorty6890

Awards
So I started using exeme abiut 4 days ago at 12.5 ed and its doing nothing for my slighty puffy nips wich I didnt think it really would bc im pretty sure it only lowers e2 I think this is a prolactin problem or just my hormones changing on cycle but I would like to play it safe and zap it so would liquid caber be to hardcore should I go with inhibit p? Thoughts please

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Either of those will work fine. I'm still wondering if you've just got some extra bf going on right now though. However, it's a pointless debate without pics. Right now he only thing you can do is take something to address excess prolactin and see if it helps. If it doesn't then I would cut back you carbs a bit for a few weeks and see if that ends up helping.

Shorty6890

Shorty6890

Awards
Either of those will work fine. I'm still wondering if you've just got some extra bf going on right now though. However, it's a pointless debate without pics. Right now he only thing you can do is take something to address excess prolactin and see if it helps. If it doesn't then I would cut back you carbs a bit for a few weeks and see if that ends up helping.
i think your right with the little bit of fat part superman ill try to post a pic here soon so you can see but im gunna go ahead and get some inhibit p for pct just to play it safe

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
From the look of your pics, I wouldn't worry too much. It doesn't look like you really have any issues going on, but I would go ahead and run things as planned just in case.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Idk they look pretty puffy to me. If it was me I'd run inhibit-p or prolactrone.

Shorty6890

Shorty6890

Awards
Idk they look pretty puffy to me. If it was me I'd run inhibit-p or prolactrone.
Okay and you said inhibit worked real good for you right? I ordered some yesterday so ill start and next monday and also run another throughout pct. Just wana say thanks to both of ya ill rep when I get on the pc

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
No problem brochacho! Let us know how things progress.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Okay and you said inhibit worked real good for you right? I ordered some yesterday so ill start and next monday and also run another throughout pct. Just wana say thanks to both of ya ill rep when I get on the pc
Yessir it brought down my puffiness down significantly. GL man, hopefully it works for you as well!