would like some further and more reliable knowledge

wrestler271

Awards
before i make an order, i have to get all my facts straight about this cycle and what is best for the stack:

I'm going to be stacking Trenbolone Enanthate and Test Enanthate 250. I was thinking of doing it for about 6 weeks at most, ive surfed the web and saw a numerous amount of dosages that people are taking, some say 200mg/wk, 300mg/wk, etc....i was thinking i'd do 300mg/wk and separate it into 2 days, 150 on monday and maybe 150 on wednesday? for the Test enanthate, I can honestly say ive seen too many opinions on dosages and would like someone to help me with that. Also, what PCT is advised, Nolvadex or Armidex, which one is more superior. Thanks

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 weeks only?!? It takes that long to fully kick in and if you want less sides run a higher dose of tren over the test but much longer then 6 weeks at least for the test broski

wrestler271

Awards
Like I said, still have much reading to do and all this knowledge is off of different opinions, so what doses do you suggest for someone using gear for the first time when it comes to tren/test...is 300mg/wk for tren not enough lol?

wrestler271

Awards
Bump, come on guys, help a guy out here, please

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like I said, still have much reading to do and all this knowledge is off of different opinions, so what doses do you suggest for someone using gear for the first time when it comes to tren/test...is 300mg/wk for tren not enough lol?
Tren is pretty wild for a first cycle but I'd go with 250mg of test and 350mg of tren a week although I'd suggest a standard test e 500mg a week for 12 weeks as a first cycle

Bigyakka

Awards
Yeah dude tren is strong **** for a first cycle I agree with howwedo on the 500mg test a week split it and pin biweekly mon Thursday so 250m per pin

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tren is pretty wild for a first cycle but I'd go with 250mg of test and 350mg of tren a week although I'd suggest a standard test e 500mg a week for 12 weeks as a first cycle
Yup

- Valdez

wrestler271

Awards
350mg/wk of tren and 500mg/wk of test e, doesn't that seem like too much?

Edit: oh just a test e for my first cycle and nothing else?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
350mg/wk of tren and 500mg/wk of test e, doesn't that seem like too much?

Edit: oh just a test e for my first cycle and nothing else?
yes just Test E and throw in a dbol or anadrol kicker at 30-40mg ED for the first month. No reason if diet and training are spot on you can put on 10 dry pounds of muscle and keep it after PCT.

A solid PCT after that kind of cycle would be Nolva 40/40/20/20 and Exemestane 0/12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5, maybe a good test booster but the exemestane will boost LH/FSH levels.

On cycle support would be arimidex starting week 3 at 1mg every day for 4-5 days then .5mg every 3 days until 1 week before pct.

Run Dbol for 4 weeks and test E for 12 weeks then on the 14th week (exactly 2 weeks after last pin) start PCT.

Hope that helps man

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
I agree, tren is wild for a fist cycle. I'd do just test e at 500 a week 250 M and TH and do 10-12 weeks

wrestler271

Awards
I'm actually on a prescription for a 9 month nolvadex cycle at 20mg a day, been on it for 4 months (doctor out me on it)..is it still fine to do my Test E injections Monday/Thursday while on my nolvadex or hold off and use as a pct after