Howwedo's quest to vegas!

Page 4 of 21 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Well enough harping about this...I understand this anabolic minds not bitchaboutyourpersonalmistakes minds lol ok wed will be day 1 pinning 250mg test e and starting sdrol next wed at 10mg for 6 weeks also in better news I had my oral interview today scored a 93/100 which bumped me up to 5th on the hiring list (would of been higher but they have veteran pref) and this is out of 48 people so that's pretty cool I have a good shot...I'm going to have some fun with this...

Here was a question asked and I want you all to answered it...ok you are doing traffic and clock a car going 25 miles per hour over the speed limit then notice it's your mom! What do you do....
    Give her the ticket... Civil service and police tests prefer honesty no matter what

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

2. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Well enough harping about this...I understand this anabolic minds not bitchaboutyourpersonalmistakes minds lol ok wed will be day 1 pinning 250mg test e and starting sdrol next wed at 10mg for 6 weeks also in better news I had my oral interview today scored a 93/100 which bumped me up to 5th on the hiring list (would of been higher but they have veteran pref) and this is out of 48 people so that's pretty cool I have a good shot...I'm going to have some fun with this...

Here was a question asked and I want you all to answered it...ok you are doing traffic and clock a car going 25 miles per hour over the speed limit then notice it's your mom! What do you do....
    Do they do a polygraph? They ask about drugs and steroids bud.

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

Do they do a polygraph? They ask about drugs and steroids bud.

- Valdez
    I got beta blockers brother
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Haha hell yeah
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

5. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Boom!!

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    Freak out that my mom can drive after being dead for 2 years
    And DangerDave wins the Internet today.
    Congratulations!

Peace

7. My mom would kick my ass if I gave her a ticket! She gave you life dude! Lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

8. Tomorrow starts the 2392 week cycle...assuming i live to be 70 haha
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Tomorrow starts the 2392 week cycle...assuming i live to be 70 haha
    Haha nice bro time to reach those goals get it done.

sent from my electronic device!
    Independent

10. 4784 pins...yikes lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

11. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Tomorrow starts the 2392 week cycle...assuming i live to be 70 haha
    Yeah buddy, get after it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

12. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    4784 pins...yikes lol
    as long as you rotate 200+ injection sites it shouldn't be too bad long term.

lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

13. Hope with some hard work I can make a true career out of this I know the risk to benefit ratio is hard but it's my passion...not saying it can't be done natty but come on I'm not getting any younger
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Hope with some hard work I can make a true career out of this I know the risk to benefit ratio is hard but it's my passion...not saying it can't be done natty but come on I'm not getting any younger
    I can respect that. As long as you understand the benefit to risk ratio and truly understand the risk you are about to take. I support you man, and I am jeleous to say the least. lol

15. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

I can respect that. As long as you understand the benefit to risk ratio and truly understand the risk you are about to take. I support you man, and I am jeleous to say the least. lol
    I'm jealous of the bank account that can afford this....

16. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    right? but I guess when you're doing it for this purpose it pays for itself and then some. it's like buying dress clothes for an office job.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

17. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

If you have the right connection it is way cheaper then running natty cycles year round.... This cycle I'm doing will be cheaper than the last 4 months natty I did if you add it all up.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

18. If going that route nothing can beat getting a prescription... Period.

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

19. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

Deff understand it will be like trt my whole life plus all the other possible risks...blood work every 3 months...standard BP checks and what ever else I need...thanks for the support bros
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Deff understand it will be like trt my whole life plus all the other possible risks...blood work every 3 months...standard BP checks and what ever else I need...thanks for the support bros
    thats good man. I have wanted to do this for a long time but am still a couple years from being able to. Just have to accomplish a few more things in my life and I will be ready haha. I am sure you will kick azz at this.

21. I have a killer ass urge to go lift right now lol it's 1230 at night and I wanna lift...also anyone hear from mrmarc? Did I miss something? I can't even find his epi log
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Hope with some hard work I can make a true career out of this I know the risk to benefit ratio is hard but it's my passion...not saying it can't be done natty but come on I'm not getting any younger
    Follow your dreams....true passion is the most beautiful thing there is....

You are smart enough to make the risk as small as possible.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

23. Quote Originally Posted by edje007

Follow your dreams....true passion is the most beautiful thing there is....

You are smart enough to make the risk as small as possible.
    Real insperational guy

24. Anyone traveling for the holidays be safe and careful brothers some crazy dumb drivers out there!!!! So watch out and be safe
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I have a killer ass urge to go lift right now lol it's 1230 at night and I wanna lift...also anyone hear from mrmarc? Did I miss something? I can't even find his epi log
    I was wondering the same thing,disappeared.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The quest to return to 215 (naturally)
    By king1033 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 03:26 PM
  2. Going to Vegas soon, any suggestions?
    By jarhead in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-26-2006, 12:06 PM
  3. Going to Vegas tomorrow need travel tips..
    By theshocker21 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 06:48 PM
  4. Planning a trip to Vegas
    By canadian champ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-16-2004, 09:27 PM