Howwedo's quest to vegas!

Page 3 of 18 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    No ****ing congrats about it I don't want to be with her I don't want another screaming baby mine is 2 now and finally sleeps all night! I'm screwed
    wow, man. maybe she's just screwing with you....?? In any case, it doesn't mean you have to stay with her, I mean if you guys suck as a couple it's best for you to split anyway. It just means more child support and some challenges with your relationship to that child because of you not being around as much. It's totally manageable though.

Just try to calm down a bit and really think your way through it, emotional reactions always make things cloudy. It's far from an ideal situation, but I'm sure you can figure out a good way to deal with it.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

2. Nvm none of mu bus man, just make sure its yours and she's not messin with ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!
    •   

3. Let everything sink in bro before reacting like said earlier you're cloudy right now because she's not the one. Make sure it's yours if so figure out how to make the best of it. I know it doesn't sound ideal and u could care less right now but every child is a miracle bro. You can make it work however u choose. Good luck

sent from my electronic device!
    Independent

4. You still been effing her? Then came in her and used no protection?

Takes two to tango.
    Look @ the bright side, you bringing a new life/legacy in this world that you created and can help mold.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    You still been effing her? Then came in her and used no protection?

Takes two to tango.
    Look @ the bright side, you bringing a new life/legacy in this world that you created and can help mold.
    ^^^^^id rep u for this if I was at a damn computer. :-)

Independent
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

^^^^^id rep u for this if I was at a damn computer. :-)

You owe me one then, get me later.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    You still been effing her? Then came in her and used no protection?

Takes two to tango.
    Your right it does take two to tango but she decided to just stop her birth control and not tell me!! Wtf is that ****?!? If she didn't want to be responsible I would of wrapped him up but she didn't tell me and now we are going to have another kid...I'm more mad at the fact my daughter is 2 and she's becoming very comprehensive and sociable and I just wanted to spend a few years with her one on one until I had another kid...needless to say I'm getting snipped ASAP
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Your right it does take two to tango but she decided to just stop her birth control and not tell me!! Wtf is that ****?!? If she didn't want to be responsible I would of wrapped him up but she didn't tell me and now we are going to have another kid...I'm more mad at the fact my daughter is 2 and she's becoming very comprehensive and sociable and I just wanted to spend a few years with her one on one until I had another kid...needless to say I'm getting snipped ASAP
    well that's fûcked :[
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -

9. Quote Originally Posted by mls51112

well that's fûcked :[
    What she said^^^. That's foul dude. Make sure it's your first and foremost. If she's shady enough to stop her BC and not tell you she's shady enough to do shadier things...no offense to your girl though lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

10. Agreed that's ****ed up bro .

Independent

11. Well enough harping about this...I understand this anabolic minds not bitchaboutyourpersonalmistakes minds lol ok wed will be day 1 pinning 250mg test e and starting sdrol next wed at 10mg for 6 weeks also in better news I had my oral interview today scored a 93/100 which bumped me up to 5th on the hiring list (would of been higher but they have veteran pref) and this is out of 48 people so that's pretty cool I have a good shot...I'm going to have some fun with this...

Here was a question asked and I want you all to answered it...ok you are doing traffic and clock a car going 25 miles per hour over the speed limit then notice it's your mom! What do you do....
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

12. Freak out that my mom can drive after being dead for 2 years
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

13. throw her in jail, hahah.
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -

14. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Well enough harping about this...I understand this anabolic minds not bitchaboutyourpersonalmistakes minds lol ok wed will be day 1 pinning 250mg test e and starting sdrol next wed at 10mg for 6 weeks also in better news I had my oral interview today scored a 93/100 which bumped me up to 5th on the hiring list (would of been higher but they have veteran pref) and this is out of 48 people so that's pretty cool I have a good shot...I'm going to have some fun with this...

Here was a question asked and I want you all to answered it...ok you are doing traffic and clock a car going 25 miles per hour over the speed limit then notice it's your mom! What do you do....
    Pull her over and either a give her a warning if her record is clean, b write her a ticket for a non moving violation lol.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

15. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    Freak out that my mom can drive after being dead for 2 years
    Quote Originally Posted by mls51112
    throw her in jail, hahah.
    Ok lol I get your point let me rephrase it...you pull over (insert a very important person)
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Well enough harping about this...I understand this anabolic minds not bitchaboutyourpersonalmistakes minds lol ok wed will be day 1 pinning 250mg test e and starting sdrol next wed at 10mg for 6 weeks also in better news I had my oral interview today scored a 93/100 which bumped me up to 5th on the hiring list (would of been higher but they have veteran pref) and this is out of 48 people so that's pretty cool I have a good shot...I'm going to have some fun with this...

Give her the ticket... Civil service and police tests prefer honesty no matter what

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Do they do a polygraph? They ask about drugs and steroids bud.

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner

18. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

Do they do a polygraph? They ask about drugs and steroids bud.

- Valdez
    I got beta blockers brother
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Haha hell yeah
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Boom!!

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner

21. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    Freak out that my mom can drive after being dead for 2 years
    And DangerDave wins the Internet today.
    Congratulations!

Peace

22. My mom would kick my ass if I gave her a ticket! She gave you life dude! Lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

23. Tomorrow starts the 2392 week cycle...assuming i live to be 70 haha
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Tomorrow starts the 2392 week cycle...assuming i live to be 70 haha
    Haha nice bro time to reach those goals get it done.

Independent

25. 4784 pins...yikes lol
    Purus labs Rep

26. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Tomorrow starts the 2392 week cycle...assuming i live to be 70 haha
    Yeah buddy, get after it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

27. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    4784 pins...yikes lol
    as long as you rotate 200+ injection sites it shouldn't be too bad long term.

lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

28. Hope with some hard work I can make a true career out of this I know the risk to benefit ratio is hard but it's my passion...not saying it can't be done natty but come on I'm not getting any younger
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

29. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Hope with some hard work I can make a true career out of this I know the risk to benefit ratio is hard but it's my passion...not saying it can't be done natty but come on I'm not getting any younger
    I can respect that. As long as you understand the benefit to risk ratio and truly understand the risk you are about to take. I support you man, and I am jeleous to say the least. lol

30. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

I can respect that. As long as you understand the benefit to risk ratio and truly understand the risk you are about to take. I support you man, and I am jeleous to say the least. lol
    I'm jealous of the bank account that can afford this....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The quest to return to 215 (naturally)
    By king1033 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 02:26 PM
  2. Going to Vegas soon, any suggestions?
    By jarhead in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-26-2006, 11:06 AM
  3. Going to Vegas tomorrow need travel tips..
    By theshocker21 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 05:48 PM
  4. Planning a trip to Vegas
    By canadian champ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-16-2004, 08:27 PM