Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    Freak out that my mom can drive after being dead for 2 years
    And DangerDave wins the Internet today.
    Congratulations!

Peace

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My mom would kick my ass if I gave her a ticket! She gave you life dude! Lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Tomorrow starts the 2392 week cycle...assuming i live to be 70 haha
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Haha nice bro time to reach those goals get it done.

sent from my electronic device!
    Independent
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

4784 pins...yikes lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah buddy, get after it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    4784 pins...yikes lol
    as long as you rotate 200+ injection sites it shouldn't be too bad long term.

lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hope with some hard work I can make a true career out of this I know the risk to benefit ratio is hard but it's my passion...not saying it can't be done natty but come on I'm not getting any younger
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Hope with some hard work I can make a true career out of this I know the risk to benefit ratio is hard but it's my passion...not saying it can't be done natty but come on I'm not getting any younger
    I can respect that. As long as you understand the benefit to risk ratio and truly understand the risk you are about to take. I support you man, and I am jeleous to say the least. lol
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  10. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I can respect that. As long as you understand the benefit to risk ratio and truly understand the risk you are about to take. I support you man, and I am jeleous to say the least. lol
    I'm jealous of the bank account that can afford this....
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    right? but I guess when you're doing it for this purpose it pays for itself and then some. it's like buying dress clothes for an office job.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

If you have the right connection it is way cheaper then running natty cycles year round.... This cycle I'm doing will be cheaper than the last 4 months natty I did if you add it all up.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If going that route nothing can beat getting a prescription... Period.

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Deff understand it will be like trt my whole life plus all the other possible risks...blood work every 3 months...standard BP checks and what ever else I need...thanks for the support bros
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Deff understand it will be like trt my whole life plus all the other possible risks...blood work every 3 months...standard BP checks and what ever else I need...thanks for the support bros
    thats good man. I have wanted to do this for a long time but am still a couple years from being able to. Just have to accomplish a few more things in my life and I will be ready haha. I am sure you will kick azz at this.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

I have a killer ass urge to go lift right now lol it's 1230 at night and I wanna lift...also anyone hear from mrmarc? Did I miss something? I can't even find his epi log
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Follow your dreams....true passion is the most beautiful thing there is....

You are smart enough to make the risk as small as possible.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  18. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by edje007

Follow your dreams....true passion is the most beautiful thing there is....

You are smart enough to make the risk as small as possible.
    Real insperational guy
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Anyone traveling for the holidays be safe and careful brothers some crazy dumb drivers out there!!!! So watch out and be safe
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

I have a killer ass urge to go lift right now lol it's 1230 at night and I wanna lift...also anyone hear from mrmarc? Did I miss something? I can't even find his epi log
    I was wondering the same thing,disappeared.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Hey howwedo. Check out the thread for my blast of test/tren I'm gunna try in a week or so. I think it could be something you would be interested in.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Happy thanksgiving bros!!!! First pin was last night 27g worked well for me
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Thanks man, right back at you. Have you tried 25g? How would a 27g compare? I use only 25g and 28g for peps
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

That seems really small! Hard to push or worked OK?
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

23 is slightly difficult to push I can only imagine that damn small! Wtf!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Thanks man, right back at you. Have you tried 25g? How would a 27g compare? I use only 25g and 28g for peps
    I can only say from a PIP point bc I don't inject myself my girl does but the pip feels pretty good hardly felt it go in...she said it was to bad to inject just a tad harder then the 25g
    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

Just a slight difference from a 25 to a 27 or so my girl says
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

23 is slightly difficult to push I can only imagine that damn small! Wtf!
    I thought the same but she said it wasn't bad
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Day 3:

Weight 198lbs on the nose...so my starting stats are 5'9 198lbs doing the 7 point bf caliper test I'm roughly 13% bf so needless to say I have a lot of muscle I'm pretty happy my goal by April is 210lbs 10% bf

Workout: chest n tris...nothing crazy but the intensity was fun though I know it's all placebo of being back on lol

Diet: bulking until feb 1st so lots of food shall be eaten about 75% clean 25% dirty

Notes: no superdrol yet I'm waiting for my guy to give it to me I'm happy bc it's not a clone it's actual UG lab superdrol and it's a very reputable brand so I know it will be dosed great...ill be doing 10/10/10/15/20 5 weeks starting next wed or Thursday whenever I see him
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Day 3:

Weight 198lbs on the nose...so my starting stats are 5'9 198lbs doing the 7 point bf caliper test I'm roughly 13% bf so needless to say I have a lot of muscle I'm pretty happy my goal by April is 210lbs 10% bf

Workout: chest n tris...nothing crazy but the intensity was fun though I know it's all placebo of being back on lol

Diet: bulking until feb 1st so lots of food shall be eaten about 75% clean 25% dirty

Notes: no superdrol yet I'm waiting for my guy to give it to me I'm happy bc it's not a clone it's actual UG lab superdrol and it's a very reputable brand so I know it will be dosed great...ill be doing 10/10/10/15/20 5 weeks starting next wed or Thursday whenever I see him
    What was your bf % in your avy?? Those are great starting stats man. I love this ish
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99

What was your bf % in your avy?? Those are great starting stats man. I love this ish
    10% in the avi but I was also water and carb depleted
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

I now belong to 2 gyms lol a true weight lifter
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

I now belong to 2 gyms lol a true weight lifter
    Indeed you are!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm def in!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Ok here is the cycle layout finally:

Week 1-12 500mg test e (bulk)
    Week 1-5 sdrol 10mg then 15mg my last week (bulk)
    Week 13-20 test e 200mg with hcg and Clomid for 4 weeks (maintain)
    Week 21-32 test e 650mg (cut)
    Week 21-26 tbol 60mg (cut)

That's the plan thus far
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  34. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Ok here is the cycle layout finally:

Week 1-12 500mg test e (bulk)
    Week 1-5 sdrol 10mg then 15mg my last week (bulk)
    Week 13-20 test e 200mg with hcg and Clomid for 4 weeks (maintain)
    Week 21-32 test e 650mg (cut)
    Week 21-26 tbol 60mg (cut)

That's the plan thus far
    Holy mother of God.
  35. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Trying to look like this?

Name:  DragonballZ-Movie04_1308.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  31.0 KB
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

F*cling 12 pages already!? Damnit. Ill catch up after the gym

Throw some mast in on your cut bro. Id say blast tren too. But that's totally your call
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    F*cling 12 pages already!? Damnit. Ill catch up after the gym

Throw some mast in on your cut bro. Id say blast tren too. But that's totally your call
    Eventually I shall but I figure I'm only 24 I have a lot of time to slowly work my way up to the stronger compounds
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Eventually I shall but I figure I'm only 24 I have a lot of time to slowly work my way up to the stronger compounds
    Fair 'nuff. Your call on that anyway, glad to see you decided to cruise/blast. You gonna drop the e and go to prop for your cut? Might keep you a bit drier.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

Fair 'nuff. Your call on that anyway, glad to see you decided to cruise/blast. You gonna drop the e and go to prop for your cut? Might keep you a bit drier.
    I agree with going to prop. Cut at 150mg M-W-F as long as you aren't bring in tren. Even could throw in some TNE
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Hey howwedo. Check out the thread for my blast of test/tren I'm gunna try in a week or so. I think it could be something you would be interested in.
    got a link for it bro? im definitely interested in following since my next cycle is going to be low test, tren as high as i can stand and mast.

Similar Forum Threads

1. The quest to return to 215 (naturally)
    By king1033 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 01:26 PM
  2. Going to Vegas soon, any suggestions?
    By jarhead in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-26-2006, 10:06 AM
  3. Going to Vegas tomorrow need travel tips..
    By theshocker21 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 04:48 PM
  4. Planning a trip to Vegas
    By canadian champ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-16-2004, 07:27 PM