Howwedo's quest to vegas!

Page 3 of 14 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    toddgranit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Age
    48
    Posts
    535
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    Freak out that my mom can drive after being dead for 2 years
    And DangerDave wins the Internet today.
    Congratulations!

    Peace

  2. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,342
    Answers
    0

    My mom would kick my ass if I gave her a ticket! She gave you life dude! Lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  3. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Tomorrow starts the 2392 week cycle...assuming i live to be 70 haha
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,691
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Tomorrow starts the 2392 week cycle...assuming i live to be 70 haha
    Haha nice bro time to reach those goals get it done.

    sent from my electronic device!
    Independent
  5. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,342
    Answers
    0

    4784 pins...yikes lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  6. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Tomorrow starts the 2392 week cycle...assuming i live to be 70 haha
    Yeah buddy, get after it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  7. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    4784 pins...yikes lol
    as long as you rotate 200+ injection sites it shouldn't be too bad long term.

    lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  8. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Hope with some hard work I can make a true career out of this I know the risk to benefit ratio is hard but it's my passion...not saying it can't be done natty but come on I'm not getting any younger
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  9. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Hope with some hard work I can make a true career out of this I know the risk to benefit ratio is hard but it's my passion...not saying it can't be done natty but come on I'm not getting any younger
    I can respect that. As long as you understand the benefit to risk ratio and truly understand the risk you are about to take. I support you man, and I am jeleous to say the least. lol
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  10. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

    I can respect that. As long as you understand the benefit to risk ratio and truly understand the risk you are about to take. I support you man, and I am jeleous to say the least. lol
    I'm jealous of the bank account that can afford this....
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  11. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I'm jealous of the bank account that can afford this....
    right? but I guess when you're doing it for this purpose it pays for itself and then some. it's like buying dress clothes for an office job.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  12. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,377
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

    I'm jealous of the bank account that can afford this....
    If you have the right connection it is way cheaper then running natty cycles year round.... This cycle I'm doing will be cheaper than the last 4 months natty I did if you add it all up.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  13. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,805
    Answers
    2

    If going that route nothing can beat getting a prescription... Period.

    - Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  14. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

    I can respect that. As long as you understand the benefit to risk ratio and truly understand the risk you are about to take. I support you man, and I am jeleous to say the least. lol
    Deff understand it will be like trt my whole life plus all the other possible risks...blood work every 3 months...standard BP checks and what ever else I need...thanks for the support bros
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  15. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Deff understand it will be like trt my whole life plus all the other possible risks...blood work every 3 months...standard BP checks and what ever else I need...thanks for the support bros
    thats good man. I have wanted to do this for a long time but am still a couple years from being able to. Just have to accomplish a few more things in my life and I will be ready haha. I am sure you will kick azz at this.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  16. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    I have a killer ass urge to go lift right now lol it's 1230 at night and I wanna lift...also anyone hear from mrmarc? Did I miss something? I can't even find his epi log
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  17. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,935
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Hope with some hard work I can make a true career out of this I know the risk to benefit ratio is hard but it's my passion...not saying it can't be done natty but come on I'm not getting any younger
    Follow your dreams....true passion is the most beautiful thing there is....

    You are smart enough to make the risk as small as possible.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  18. Registered User
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,231
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by edje007

    Follow your dreams....true passion is the most beautiful thing there is....

    You are smart enough to make the risk as small as possible.
    Real insperational guy
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  19. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Anyone traveling for the holidays be safe and careful brothers some crazy dumb drivers out there!!!! So watch out and be safe
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  20. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I have a killer ass urge to go lift right now lol it's 1230 at night and I wanna lift...also anyone hear from mrmarc? Did I miss something? I can't even find his epi log
    I was wondering the same thing,disappeared.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  21. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0

    Hey howwedo. Check out the thread for my blast of test/tren I'm gunna try in a week or so. I think it could be something you would be interested in.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  22. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Happy thanksgiving bros!!!! First pin was last night 27g worked well for me
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  23. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Happy thanksgiving bros!!!! First pin was last night 27g worked well for me
    Thanks man, right back at you. Have you tried 25g? How would a 27g compare? I use only 25g and 28g for peps
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  24. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Happy thanksgiving bros!!!! First pin was last night 27g worked well for me
    That seems really small! Hard to push or worked OK?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  25. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,377
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    That seems really small! Hard to push or worked OK?
    23 is slightly difficult to push I can only imagine that damn small! Wtf!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  26. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

    Thanks man, right back at you. Have you tried 25g? How would a 27g compare? I use only 25g and 28g for peps
    I can only say from a PIP point bc I don't inject myself my girl does but the pip feels pretty good hardly felt it go in...she said it was to bad to inject just a tad harder then the 25g
    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    That seems really small! Hard to push or worked OK?
    Just a slight difference from a 25 to a 27 or so my girl says
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    23 is slightly difficult to push I can only imagine that damn small! Wtf!
    I thought the same but she said it wasn't bad
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  27. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Day 3:

    Weight 198lbs on the nose...so my starting stats are 5'9 198lbs doing the 7 point bf caliper test I'm roughly 13% bf so needless to say I have a lot of muscle I'm pretty happy my goal by April is 210lbs 10% bf

    Workout: chest n tris...nothing crazy but the intensity was fun though I know it's all placebo of being back on lol

    Diet: bulking until feb 1st so lots of food shall be eaten about 75% clean 25% dirty

    Notes: no superdrol yet I'm waiting for my guy to give it to me I'm happy bc it's not a clone it's actual UG lab superdrol and it's a very reputable brand so I know it will be dosed great...ill be doing 10/10/10/15/20 5 weeks starting next wed or Thursday whenever I see him
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  28. Registered User
    BlackGT99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    462
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Day 3:

    Weight 198lbs on the nose...so my starting stats are 5'9 198lbs doing the 7 point bf caliper test I'm roughly 13% bf so needless to say I have a lot of muscle I'm pretty happy my goal by April is 210lbs 10% bf

    Workout: chest n tris...nothing crazy but the intensity was fun though I know it's all placebo of being back on lol

    Diet: bulking until feb 1st so lots of food shall be eaten about 75% clean 25% dirty

    Notes: no superdrol yet I'm waiting for my guy to give it to me I'm happy bc it's not a clone it's actual UG lab superdrol and it's a very reputable brand so I know it will be dosed great...ill be doing 10/10/10/15/20 5 weeks starting next wed or Thursday whenever I see him
    What was your bf % in your avy?? Those are great starting stats man. I love this ish
  29. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGT99

    What was your bf % in your avy?? Those are great starting stats man. I love this ish
    10% in the avi but I was also water and carb depleted
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  30. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    I now belong to 2 gyms lol a true weight lifter
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  31. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I now belong to 2 gyms lol a true weight lifter
    Indeed you are!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  32. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0

    I'm def in!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  33. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Ok here is the cycle layout finally:

    Week 1-12 500mg test e (bulk)
    Week 1-5 sdrol 10mg then 15mg my last week (bulk)
    Week 13-20 test e 200mg with hcg and Clomid for 4 weeks (maintain)
    Week 21-32 test e 650mg (cut)
    Week 21-26 tbol 60mg (cut)

    That's the plan thus far
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  34. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Ok here is the cycle layout finally:

    Week 1-12 500mg test e (bulk)
    Week 1-5 sdrol 10mg then 15mg my last week (bulk)
    Week 13-20 test e 200mg with hcg and Clomid for 4 weeks (maintain)
    Week 21-32 test e 650mg (cut)
    Week 21-26 tbol 60mg (cut)

    That's the plan thus far
    Holy mother of God.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  35. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0

    Trying to look like this?



    Name:  DragonballZ-Movie04_1308.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  31.0 KB
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  36. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,418
    Answers
    1

    F*cling 12 pages already!? Damnit. Ill catch up after the gym

    Throw some mast in on your cut bro. Id say blast tren too. But that's totally your call
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  37. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    F*cling 12 pages already!? Damnit. Ill catch up after the gym

    Throw some mast in on your cut bro. Id say blast tren too. But that's totally your call
    Eventually I shall but I figure I'm only 24 I have a lot of time to slowly work my way up to the stronger compounds
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  38. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,418
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Eventually I shall but I figure I'm only 24 I have a lot of time to slowly work my way up to the stronger compounds
    Fair 'nuff. Your call on that anyway, glad to see you decided to cruise/blast. You gonna drop the e and go to prop for your cut? Might keep you a bit drier.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  39. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Fair 'nuff. Your call on that anyway, glad to see you decided to cruise/blast. You gonna drop the e and go to prop for your cut? Might keep you a bit drier.
    I agree with going to prop. Cut at 150mg M-W-F as long as you aren't bring in tren. Even could throw in some TNE
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  40. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,418
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Hey howwedo. Check out the thread for my blast of test/tren I'm gunna try in a week or so. I think it could be something you would be interested in.
    got a link for it bro? im definitely interested in following since my next cycle is going to be low test, tren as high as i can stand and mast.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The quest to return to 215 (naturally)
    By king1033 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 01:26 PM
  2. Going to Vegas soon, any suggestions?
    By jarhead in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-26-2006, 10:06 AM
  3. Going to Vegas tomorrow need travel tips..
    By theshocker21 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 04:48 PM
  4. Planning a trip to Vegas
    By canadian champ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-16-2004, 07:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in