Howwedo's quest to vegas!

Page 13 of 18 First ... 1112131415 ... Last

1. Amazing on the strength and workout bro!all natural
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

2. Remember not to increase your strength too much too fast as your connective tissue needs time to catch up! That is a nice bench tho
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Day 8 sdrol 10mg aromasin 12.5mg

Workout: chest and tris...killed it today...strength deff was up like a lot lol 245lb bench at 3 reps was my last week max...1 week later well 6 days later I'm at 275 5 reps!!! I love sdrol

Diet: standard bulking diet...ate dirty since ill be cutting soon

Notes: great day today...crazy pump crazy strength just a fun ass day in the gym now lets kl back and bis tomorrow
    I just found half a cheesecake in my freezer with my name on it for my next dirty day. Can't wait!! Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

4. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Last pin then cruising right lol I'm good broke my bench pr today 275x5 today no spotter 13 months ago according to my log book I was at 115lbs 8 reps haha Monday starts my cut tho so I may lose some strength but then again I am on sdrol
    Nice job on the PR bro! Same one I just set this week! Beast gains for just over a year!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

5. As a parent I personally will be taking a moment of silence before I hit the gym today...another shooting occurred today at an elementary school in CT...all the details are still fresh but there were 2 shooters 1 is dead and 1 got away...yes there were deaths...this world is a sad sad place brothers
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    As a parent I personally will be taking a moment of silence before I hit the gym today...another shooting occurred today at an elementary school in CT...all the details are still fresh but there were 2 shooters 1 is dead and 1 got away...yes there were deaths...this world is a sad sad place brothers
    Makes me sick every time I see this happen. What's wrong with this world.

7. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    As a parent I personally will be taking a moment of silence before I hit the gym today...another shooting occurred today at an elementary school in CT...all the details are still fresh but there were 2 shooters 1 is dead and 1 got away...yes there were deaths...this world is a sad sad place brothers
    Wtf is wrong with people?!
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

8. 26 total killed 18 of which were children...as a parent this stuff really ****s with me
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    26 total killed 18 of which were children...as a parent this stuff really ****s with me
    it's enough to make you sick. I just don't fuking understand why people can't stop killing each other. Especially killing children, I mean come on! I wish these people would go out in the woods and kill themselves. That's how they end it anyway, why not just skip the killing other people part.

10. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    26 total killed 18 of which were children...as a parent this stuff really ****s with me
    That's ****ing horrible man! Hope them ****ers burn in hell!!!

11. 207.5lb lol damn I'm out of breath going up the steps haha
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

12. Fatty!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

13. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Fatty!
    Bulking man...eating ****ting and more ****ting
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

14. How high are u going to bulk up to?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

15. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    How high are u going to bulk up to?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    How high are u going to bulk up to?
    Done...starting my 12 week cut tomorrow a well more like a slow cut/ recomp...trying to get to 190 in 12 weeks so around 15lbs of bf gone in 12 weeks I think I can do that pretty easy given the aas and proper diet an cardio

So I'd be 190lbs at 5'9 at 9% bf pretty sexy goal
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Done...starting my 12 week cut tomorrow a well more like a slow cut/ recomp...trying to get to 190 in 12 weeks so around 15lbs of bf gone in 12 weeks I think I can do that pretty easy given the aas and proper diet an cardio

This makes me sad lol 230 or bust
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

18. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

indeed it is!thats about my goal actually,man this stuff got you growing taller to?the avi says 5'8!lol

19. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

indeed it is!thats about my goal actually,man this stuff got you growing taller to?the avi says 5'8!lol
    I was always 5'8.5 but at the drivers license center last week I was 5'9
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I was always 5'8.5 but at the drivers license center last week I was 5'9
    you know im just giving you a hard time,i was 5'10 on my dl,but in military,and all dr offices im 5'9 plus it makes me seem a little bigger to myself if im an inch shorter!

21. What's an inch between friends right
    Purus labs Rep

22. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    What's an inch between friends right
    Are you referencing your d*ck size?

23. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

Are you referencing your d*ck size?
    Yes...isn't that what's going on in here? No?
    Purus labs Rep

24. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Yes...isn't that what's going on in here? No?
    Lol there goes Dan talking about his penis size again.... how many times do we have to tell you... only in PMs man.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    What's an inch between friends right
    ^^^that isn't what she said!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

26. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Its prolly the saddest thing I've hurd on the news. Kindergarners! Wtf is wrong with these ppl. I know my wife keeps reading poems about the children on facebook and I get teary eyed. You just don't know who is living next to ya anymore. Sad times to be an American rite now

27. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

you know im just giving you a hard time,i was 5'10 on my dl,but in military,and all dr offices im 5'9 plus it makes me seem a little bigger to myself if im an inch shorter!
    I hate going to the dr, they just said I was 6 "1 I had to take my shoes off. Grrrr!

28. Day 10 10mg sdrol 250mg test 12.5mg aromasin

Day 1: of cutting

Workout: shoulders abs and cardio...did side lateral raises, OHP, front lateral raises, decline sit ups and the ab machine...great workout decent pump...specially with no carbs...25 mins inclined elliptical (watched Roseanne) lol

Diet: no idea how but I've been ripping the food up well over 3-4k cals a day well today I was dreading all day how hungry I'd be until my body adjusted...well I wasn't hungry at all today!! Simple diet...salad with grilled chicken...almonds...plain Greek yogurt...protein shake...egg white omelet...225g protein 25g carbs and the rest good fats...1980 cals

Notes: awesome day...perfect diet...great day at work...great gym time...now I just gotta keep this appetite this way and ill be a lean mean sexy machine ...aside from the lifting thing here's a little story...my daughter is 2.5 years old and sees me drinking my protein shake now and stomps around bc she wants some so I pretend to make her up one and shake it the same way (it's chocolate milk) and she loves it haha
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

29. Stupid double posting iPhone lol
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

30. Nice macros man. That is hilarious about your daughter lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The quest to return to 215 (naturally)
    By king1033 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 03:26 PM
  2. Going to Vegas soon, any suggestions?
    By jarhead in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-26-2006, 12:06 PM
  3. Going to Vegas tomorrow need travel tips..
    By theshocker21 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 06:48 PM
  4. Planning a trip to Vegas
    By canadian champ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-16-2004, 09:27 PM