Howwedo's quest to vegas!

Page 12 of 18 First ... 1011121314 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    It might not have as much effect for everyone but it did the trick for me!
    Well I mean its designed for heart health, il need to do some more reading. On my cycle now though I am always between 120-145 over 80. The bottom number is always 80
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348

2. Ment to say I always suffer from palpitations also but I've had ekg and what not run and they say I have a heathy heart. Generally only happens during anxiety or time of pressure like sports.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
    •   

3. Day 5: sdrol 10mg also week 4 of test E

Workout: arms...not a bad day pumps were pretty good still getting my ass beat by this sickness...I was lifting pretty heavy today and I can feel how sore I am already haha

Diet: lots of 93/7 ground beef and egg beaters...lower carbs really high protein

Notes: I really hate people who are tall and big (fat not muscle) bc they are so cocky...height isn't earned its given and being "big" (fat) isn't earned its bc your a fat lazy POS so don't act cocky about how "big" you are and how it will take 7 guys to take you down..../RANT...guy at work chose to beat up his gf and then when we arrived on scene continued to try to beat up his gf...and he kept saying "don't **** with me I didn't take my meds and I'm big man I'm big...(he was 6'2 280-300lbs all fat like sloppy 10 chin fat) I said dude Idc how big you think you are and he ****ing pushed me!!!!!!! Bad choice to mess with someone on sdrol lol needless to say I got him on the ground and had my knee on his neck before he knew wtf hit him...and all I kept saying is oh man I thought you were big and it'd take 7 of us to take your wife beating ass down!! I said man I'm disappointed in you broski lol so his cockyness was short lived
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

4. Ricky to the rescue, beatdown complete. All women beaters deserve to get beat anyway SD or not lol.

5. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Day 5: sdrol 10mg also week 4 of test E

Workout: arms...not a bad day pumps were pretty good still getting my ass beat by this sickness...I was lifting pretty heavy today and I can feel how sore I am already haha

Diet: lots of 93/7 ground beef and egg beaters...lower carbs really high protein

Notes: I really hate people who are tall and big (fat not muscle) bc they are so cocky...height isn't earned its given and being "big" (fat) isn't earned its bc your a fat lazy POS so don't act cocky about how "big" you are and how it will take 7 guys to take you down..../RANT...guy at work chose to beat up his gf and then when we arrived on scene continued to try to beat up his gf...and he kept saying "don't **** with me I didn't take my meds and I'm big man I'm big...(he was 6'2 280-300lbs all fat like sloppy 10 chin fat) I said dude Idc how big you think you are and he ****ing pushed me!!!!!!! Bad choice to mess with someone on sdrol lol needless to say I got him on the ground and had my knee on his neck before he knew wtf hit him...and all I kept saying is oh man I thought you were big and it'd take 7 of us to take your wife beating ass down!! I said man I'm disappointed in you broski lol so his cockyness was short lived
    Right on! You went brozilla on fatty! Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

6. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

i wish i could have tha chance to do that when im on cycle,hell anytime for that matter.Would just enjoy it more with the extra rage!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

i wish i could have tha chance to do that when im on cycle,hell anytime for that matter.Would just enjoy it more with the extra rage!
    No sht! I would have loved the opportunity to slam someone's face into the ground while the gear was still kicking. Im surprised i didn't!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

8. Sounds like he got what was coming to him. Should've snuck in a couple quick jabs while he was in the ground Hate guys who hit women!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000
    Sounds like he got what was coming to him. Should've snuck in a couple quick jabs while he was in the ground Hate guys who hit women!
    I would have removed his nuts... wouldn't want a POS like that breeding... Rick beats woman beaters lol
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

10. Bad ass bro. Nice work getting that scum off the street!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

Ricky you're my hero!

::twinkling eyes::
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

12. I guess that can be logged under "sides", of the badass variety of course.

13. Lol you guys make me laugh at work lol

Day 6: sdrol 10mg

Workout: might go lift after work not sure will update if I do

Diet: same old bulking diet...prepping my body for my nice sexy cut coming up

Notes: noticed my nips are sore and hurt so I'm upping my aromasin to 25mg for a few days then back to 12.5mg...soreness post workout is almost completely gone...sickness is almost gone...aggression is pretty intense at time and acne is a bitch on my shoulders and arm but only my right one...it's odd...few more days I should feel the sdrol kick in...ill be doing 10/10/15/20...also taking tudca and 2 liv52 pills every night...Christmas shopping tomorrow lol oh the joy haha
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Lol you guys make me laugh at work lol

Day 6: sdrol 10mg

Workout: might go lift after work not sure will update if I do

Diet: same old bulking diet...prepping my body for my nice sexy cut coming up

Notes: noticed my nips are sore and hurt so I'm upping my aromasin to 25mg for a few days then back to 12.5mg...soreness post workout is almost completely gone...sickness is almost gone...aggression is pretty intense at time and acne is a bitch on my shoulders and arm but only my right one...it's odd...few more days I should feel the sdrol kick in...ill be doing 10/10/15/20...also taking tudca and 2 liv52 pills every night...Christmas shopping tomorrow lol oh the joy haha
    Dude I'm 2 or 3 weeks out from pct and still have little acne popping up on my shoulders and back! BTW good job on Beatin up fatty mcwifebeater
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

15. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Dude I'm 2 or 3 weeks out from pct and still have little acne popping up on my shoulders and back! BTW good job on Beatin up fatty mcwifebeater
    Just because your out of pct bro doesn't mean your bodies back in homeostasis. I was still getting pimples 4-6 weeks out of pct.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

Just because your out of pct bro doesn't mean your bodies back in homeostasis. I was still getting pimples 4-6 weeks out of pct.
    I know I just don't like it lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

17. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

You're lucky. I've been absolutely drag ass tired and steadily gaining fat during and post pct. I'd rather have a zit or two on my ass!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

I know I just don't like it lol
    Haha i know I know but unfortunately it's the price we pay in the pursuit of beefiness lol

19. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

You're lucky. I've been absolutely drag ass tired and steadily gaining fat during and post pct. I'd rather have a zit or two on my ass!
    Lol oh I've been doing the same. I was actually fine until pct was over. Once I stopped the Nolva and DAA I have packed on some fat. But I figure oh well it's winter right? Lol
    Purus labs Rep

20. my last pin's going to be next week thursday.

Has to end sometime I guess, right?

How are you holding up Rick?

21. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    my last pin's going to be next week thursday.

Has to end sometime I guess, right?

How are you holding up Rick?
    Last pin then cruising right lol I'm good broke my bench pr today 275x5 today no spotter 13 months ago according to my log book I was at 115lbs 8 reps haha Monday starts my cut tho so I may lose some strength but then again I am on sdrol
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Last pin then cruising right lol I'm good broke my bench pr today 275x5 today no spotter 13 months ago according to my log book I was at 115lbs 8 reps haha Monday starts my cut tho so I may lose some strength but then again I am on sdrol
    nice,you are not allowed to lose strength!my pct started today and i refuse to lose!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

nice,you are not allowed to lose strength!my pct started today and i refuse to lose!
    Pct? You mean cruise? lol jk broski I'm trying not to lose strength...hit me up when you get that package and let me know what you think of product X
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    woahhhhhh!! that's unreal progress! you are an inspiration to all buddy

25. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

woahhhhhh!! that's unreal progress! you are an inspiration to all buddy
    Well test is a natural occurring hormone is technically I'm all natty lolol
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

26. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Well test is a natural occurring hormone is technically I'm all natty lolol
    you sure you're not bionic steve austin in disguise?

27. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Pct? You mean cruise? lol jk broski I'm trying not to lose strength...hit me up when you get that package and let me know what you think of product X
    will do,impatiently waiting!

28. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

Lol oh I've been doing the same. I was actually fine until pct was over. Once I stopped the Nolva and DAA I have packed on some fat. But I figure oh well it's winter right? Lol
    Exactly my thoughts. I think that was my last cycle. I'm done coming off gear.

29. Day 8 sdrol 10mg aromasin 12.5mg

Workout: chest and tris...killed it today...strength deff was up like a lot lol 245lb bench at 3 reps was my last week max...1 week later well 6 days later I'm at 275 5 reps!!! I love sdrol

Diet: standard bulking diet...ate dirty since ill be cutting soon

Notes: great day today...crazy pump crazy strength just a fun ass day in the gym now lets kl back and bis tomorrow
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

30. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Day 8 sdrol 10mg aromasin 12.5mg

Workout: chest and tris...killed it today...strength deff was up like a lot lol 245lb bench at 3 reps was my last week max...1 week later well 6 days later I'm at 275 5 reps!!! I love sdrol

Diet: standard bulking diet...ate dirty since ill be cutting soon

Notes: great day today...crazy pump crazy strength just a fun ass day in the gym now lets kl back and bis tomorrow
    Damn bro, Nice fast gains! Beast for sure!

Similar Forum Threads

1. The quest to return to 215 (naturally)
    By king1033 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 03:26 PM
  2. Going to Vegas soon, any suggestions?
    By jarhead in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-26-2006, 12:06 PM
  3. Going to Vegas tomorrow need travel tips..
    By theshocker21 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 06:48 PM
  4. Planning a trip to Vegas
    By canadian champ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-16-2004, 09:27 PM