Howwedo's quest to vegas!

Page 12 of 21 First ... 1011121314 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    I have Diverticulitis...sinus infection...ear infection...and bronchial pneumonia

That's all I have...lol the doctor said wow you are one unbelievably sick fellow...ill be discharged wed I'm on 5 medicines at this point and an IV thank god I have good health insurance
    My prayers are with you bro

Looks at it this way.... after you recover your body will be hungry for gains and you will get sweet rebound gains!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

2. Damn dude get well
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    I have Diverticulitis...sinus infection...ear infection...and bronchial pneumonia

That's all I have...lol the doctor said wow you are one unbelievably sick fellow...ill be discharged wed I'm on 5 medicines at this point and an IV thank god I have good health insurance
    So during your recovery and on prescription medication now, will you still be pinning? (Just wondering what one would do if On)

4. Damn bro that sucks! Hope you get better soon broski!

5. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

Sending prayers your way bro!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   

6. If you training is anything like your ability to contract illnesses then consider Vegas a done deal.

Seriously though, get well soon.

7. I'm with blackgt....do you still pin? Do you up your adex? I mean if your sick an not lifting what are you going to do to keep your body in check???
    Hope the meds fix you up in a jiffy and your back to setting PR's! God bless

8. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

You gonna sneak some test in those IVs? Maybe a constant drip?
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

9. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

Must be terrible man. I know how the sinus and ear infections feel.
    My boss has that bowel track problem.
    Haven't been eating much have you?

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

10. Ok guys I'm out now here's a few answers...

Yes I still pinned my girl snuck in a pin and pinned me lol I've been eating a lot of protein shakes and just resting so not doing much to keep myself in check but I'm hoping the anabolics helped with that...my weight is actually the same...I'm feeling much better..1 week until I start my sdrol and I'm back to work on Friday

Also for those of you that remember me taking the tests for the new police department I'm trying to get in well I made the list out of 62 people I'm number 4 so I'm pretty happy with that

Back to the gym Friday!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Ok guys I'm out now here's a few answers...

Yes I still pinned my girl snuck in a pin and pinned me lol I've been eating a lot of protein shakes and just resting so not doing much to keep myself in check but I'm hoping the anabolics helped with that...my weight is actually the same...I'm feeling much better..1 week until I start my sdrol and I'm back to work on Friday

Also for those of you that remember me taking the tests for the new police department I'm trying to get in well I made the list out of 62 people I'm number 4 so I'm pretty happy with that

What a girl you got there!! lol.

Congrats on the test and coming in at #4! I think I recall you saying there were 5 spots right? So I guess that makes you a shoe in unless something goes terribly wrong. Did you do that polygraph yet or no?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

12. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

What a girl you got there!! lol.

Congrats on the test and coming in at #4! I think I recall you saying there were 5 spots right? So I guess that makes you a shoe in unless something goes terribly wrong. Did you do that polygraph yet or no?
    No polygraph yet and they are hiring 6 within the next 18 months I'm pretty pumped and yeah she has her moments
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

No polygraph yet and they are hiring 6 within the next 18 months I'm pretty pumped and yeah she has her moments
    Lmao moments eh? Good luck broski glad your feelin better bud
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

14. Good news bro glad to have ya back!
    Independent

15. Ur wifey is pinning u in the Hospital, damn that's balzy and dedication haha You go Boy! Glad ur feeling better and congrats on making the list so high.

16. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Ok guys I'm out now here's a few answers...

Good for you man. Glad to hear bout the job and that you are maintaining well.

17. That is cool you still got to pin in there man! Awesome job on the 4 spot for the job! I never doubted you'd get it though with how determined you are!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

18. Name:  image-3082653271.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  286.5 KB

Lmfao!!
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

19. Hahahaha

20. Good to have you back bro! How are you feeling? TAke it easy this first week buddy I know it will be hard not to go all out but your body is still rscovering.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

21. Congrats on the #4 spot bro. Haha that's awesome you pinned in hospital! Dedication!

22. Off my iv n out of the hospital for 8 hours n hit the ****ing gym up! Love this 24/7 gym popped my first sdrol too n pinned 250mg test yeah I go hard ****ing core bros !!!!!! Can't stop hwd NEVER
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Off my iv n out of the hospital for 8 hours n hit the ****ing gym up! Love this 24/7 gym popped my first sdrol too n pinned 250mg test yeah I go hard ****ing core bros !!!!!! Can't stop hwd NEVER
    Don't snap no s h i t up....

-Snappin some s h i t up.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

24. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Off my iv n out of the hospital for 8 hours n hit the ****ing gym up! Love this 24/7 gym popped my first sdrol too n pinned 250mg test yeah I go hard ****ing core bros !!!!!! Can't stop hwd NEVER
    Crazy mofo!! Kill it man!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

25. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Lol nothings slowing you down! Kill it!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The quest to return to 215 (naturally)
    By king1033 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 03:26 PM
  2. Going to Vegas soon, any suggestions?
    By jarhead in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-26-2006, 12:06 PM
  3. Going to Vegas tomorrow need travel tips..
    By theshocker21 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 06:48 PM
  4. Planning a trip to Vegas
    By canadian champ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-16-2004, 09:27 PM