Epi- p-mag or hdrol

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
Been reading and decided that I am going to start my first cycle soon, I am 27 176lbs and around 12% body fat, I have been stuck at this weight for around two years and miss that pound over pound gain I had as a beginner. I started lifting around 22 and weighed 140lbs at that time. Anyway, was wondering which of the three mild compounds would have the greatest ability to add good weight, also since there are an overwhelming plethora of options for pre-, intra-, and post-cycle supports supplements what would be the unabridged, cycle for dummies approach? I am looking for the products that best compliment each other. Thanks for any help guys, since I am a personal trainer and enjoy helping others I will be updating an uber-specific log once my cycle beginss.

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
What would I stack with it? I will be logging it along with weekly progress pics and all mood changes along with diet updates, I am currently taking in around 4000 cals and have been for a while with no increase, my overall goal is to increase arm size to around 17" from my current 15".

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I ran hdrol for my first cycle and loved it!had amazing gains and sides were very minimal.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
do you feel the need to stack for your first cycle? whats the plan for PCT?

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
Well not too sure yet, I want to do everything as safe as possible since I have a baby on the way and just want an extra few pounds added before he/she gets here...my big question is which products compliment each other best, I want to maximize my gains on a mild compound, which I believe I have narrowed down to Epi

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
hdrol solo. then do epi as your 2nd cycle
Is it safe to do that solo? I like my liver functioning properly...what type of gain could I see taking it solo? 5-7lbs? Also by solo you mean no pre- intra- or PCT?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Is it safe to do that solo? I like my liver functioning properly...what type of gain could I see taking it solo? 5-7lbs? Also by solo you mean no pre- intra- or PCT?
No,he means with no other ph stacked in your cycle!this is what I would do if it were me,I made great gains!

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
safer for your liver than all 3 stacked together. but even solo, theres always risks. and dont talk about pre, intra, and post when talking about ph's/ds. those are childs play

and gains depends on diet. 5-7 lbs is pretty common for hdrol solo

if youre truly worried about your liver, get some tudca. thatll pretty much guarantee invincible liver status