Most potent Pro Hormone--Going to do an experiment!

VinD

VinD

Awards
Ok so today I got this idea, but I need to know what the most effective Pro Hormone is and which one has the highest bioavailability. As in, when you take 100mg of said PH, which one yields the most active steroid in your bloodstream?

When I figure out which one is the best at that, I'm going to do a heavy Cycle of just that PH and PES Erase to keep estrogen low, then report back and maybe even do some before and after pics. I wanna see what kind of mass I can put on with just a PH! I've done 1 real AAS cycle so far, so it should be interesting.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so today I got this idea, but I need to know what the most effective Pro Hormone is and which one has the highest bioavailability. As in, when you take 100mg of said PH, which one yields the most active steroid in your bloodstream?

When I figure out which one is the best at that, I'm going to do a heavy Cycle of just that PH and PES Erase to keep estrogen low, then report back and maybe even do some before and after pics. I wanna see what kind of mass I can put on with just a PH! I've done 1 real AAS cycle so far, so it should be interesting.
Superdrol. (If you can find it)

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
superdrol

dymethazine

methylstenbolone

do it or yore a *****

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
or black liver. if you can get your hands on it, i personally guarantee youll gain more than the other 3 i mentioned combined at 200mg/day

its very rare to find it though, so good luck. the main ingredient is an isolated sperm of adonis mixed with the ores of a millenia old meteor in the mountains of belgum. pretty rare stuff, suposed to be 1000x more anabolic than test

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
or black liver. if you can get your hands on it, i personally guarantee youll gain more than the other 3 i mentioned combined at 200mg/day

its very rare to find it though, so good luck. the main ingredient is an isolated sperm of adonis mixed with the ores of a millenia old meteor in the mountains of belgum. pretty rare stuff, suposed to be 1000x more anabolic than test
Norway*

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Those are pro-steroids, I think hes actually looking for a pro-hormone which would be a compound that will convert into an active steroid in the body.

VinD

VinD

Awards
Those are pro-steroids, I think hes actually looking for a pro-hormone which would be a compound that will convert into an active steroid in the body.
What's the difference? I'm looking for something that can be bought online, etc... Nothing that's "illegal". I know that they all don't get totally converted in the body because of limiting factors. I was asking which one was most effective at the conversion in the body. Any detailed info on the products you recommend would be very appreciated. Thanks!

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
asking to be spoon fed info on this siteis not a good idea

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Black Liver is where it's at, but it's scarce.

I did see Jonas post some vague updates on facebook the other day, so hopefully that's promising.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You all are diks LOL

VinD: Look into SuperDrol. ;)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I still have a bottle of Black Liver from the first run, waiting for the opportunity to crack it open.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Black Liver is where it's at, but it's scarce.

I did see Jonas post some vague updates on facebook the other day, so hopefully that's promising.

Sad thing is I think PMS' web designer went on a spiritual walk about claiming to achieve enlightenment from Black Liver (which is pretty cool), but let their website a little unfinished.

I wonder where that guy is now?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I second Phlex Magnum Supplements Black Liver. Hard to find these days with the reformulation still ongoing but truly amazing stuff. You'll never want again.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sad thing is I think PMS' web designer went on a spiritual walk about claiming to achieve enlightenment from Black Liver (which is pretty cool), but let their website a little unfinished.

I wonder where that guy is now?
No idea. The site and the lack of product are a joke.

If it wasn't so good, I would've been done with that company years ago. However, they know they've got something good, so I just put up with it.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No idea. The site and the lack of product are a joke.

If it wasn't so good, I would've been done with that company years ago. However, they know they've got something good, so I just put up with it.

I feel ya

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's the difference? I'm looking for something that can be bought online, etc... Nothing that's "illegal". I know that they all don't get totally converted in the body because of limiting factors. I was asking which one was most effective at the conversion in the body. Any detailed info on the products you recommend would be very appreciated. Thanks!
Many of the online "supps" ppl refer to as PHs are infact active steroids. I PH, is a compound that converts in the body into an active compound/steroid. Active steroids require no conversion thus not making them PHs. Most recommend superdrol as the strongest "ph" or over the counter anabolic. Id say they are about right, however it will be hard to find since the ban. Maybe look into boladrol or trenavar if superdrol cant be found.

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
M1t is king

My instinct was to win, eliminate anyone who is in competion. Destroy my enemy, and move on without any kind of hesataion at all.
~Arnold~

VinD

VinD

Awards
M1t is king

My instinct was to win, eliminate anyone who is in competion. Destroy my enemy, and move on without any kind of hesataion at all.
~Arnold~
You Mean Methyl 1-D? I found a good deal on that. I think it may be the winner cus it's readily available. Researched some of the ingredients and they seem solid too.

VinD

VinD

Awards
M1T doesn't appear to be legal because it's not for sale online, at least at any legitimate retailers.

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
You Mean Methyl 1-D? I found a good deal on that. I think it may be the winner cus it's readily available. Researched some of the ingredients and they seem solid too.
Nah, m1t still available in the UK:D

~Arnold~

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
M1T doesn't appear to be legal because it's not for sale online, at least at any legitimate retailers.
Brother it's legit, trust me...

~Arnold~

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
M1t is king

~Arnold~
Rat poison.

Go with PmS Black Liver

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards
Rat poison.

Go with PmS Black Liver
Well he asked for the most potent, and m1t is it...

~Arnold~

VinD

VinD

Awards
Brother it's legit, trust me...

~Arnold~
I've heard so many bad things about online purchasing from overseas sources though.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M1T and Superdrol which are both strong and both have their own nasty sides, and are both illegal.
Well he asked for the most potent, and m1t is it...
He also asked for legal which he reiterated a few times.

VinD

VinD

Awards
M1T and Superdrol which are both strong and both have their own nasty sides, and are both illegal. He also asked for legal which he reiterated a few times.

Thank you! Yeah guys, I just want to know what product has some solid science behind it that would be available at a normal U.S. online retailer. Like I said, best one i found online researching is Methyl 1-D. Whatever I decide to experiment with I'm going to use a pretty high dose. The whole idea I wanna test out is: how ridiculously high of a dose do you have to take of a PH to see steroid like results. And like I said, I plan to take PES erase to keep any possible gyno, etc. at bay.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you! Yeah guys, I just want to know what product has some solid science behind it that would be available at a normal U.S. online retailer. Like I said, best one i found online researching is Methyl 1-D. Whatever I decide to experiment with I'm going to use a pretty high dose. The whole idea I wanna test out is: how ridiculously high of a dose do you have to take of a PH to see steroid like results. And like I said, I plan to take PES erase to keep any possible gyno, etc. at bay.
Just remember that higher doses doesn't always mean that it'll make it more effective. For example, I loved epistane at 30 mg but whenever I went much more over that I would have a compounding increase in nasty side effects that negated the worth of any minimal extra gains. Two PH's that I still love and think are great with very little sides are P-Mag and Protodrol, both run at 100 mg for optimal dosing scheme for myself. Another good option is M-LMG.

VinD

VinD

Awards
Just remember that higher doses doesn't always mean that it'll make it more effective. For example, I loved epistane at 30 mg but whenever I went much more over that I would have a compounding increase in nasty side effects that negated the worth of any minimal extra gains. Two PH's that I still love and think are great with very little sides are P-Mag and Protodrol, both run at 100 mg for optimal dosing scheme for myself. Another good option is M-LMG.
Of those three, which would you say is the most effective as a stand alone?

grandroid828

Awards
Guys. Is noone really gonna explain this? The bioavailability of 100mg is irrelavent. Thats a really weird way to measure strength. 100g of protein is one REALLY big meal. 100g of caffeine, would kill you. See my point? 100mg halodrol is a high but reasonably safe dose if worked up to. 100 mg superdrol, well, whens the funeral again? Its really foolish to look for the biggest baddest strongest thing u can get just to "try it out". THIS is why steroids are illegal. This right here.

grandroid828

Awards
Seriously? Freakin erase for a super harsh intentionally high dosed cycle?! Am i the only one seeing this?!?!?! Erase is a GREAT product dont get me wrong. But dude. Youre insane for doing this. More insane for thinking you have the knowledge needed. 5 minutes and google would tell you (other than dont be this stupid) that you deff need nolva and letro/arimidex on hand. The way youre talking, id go with the former. As its far stronger.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Guys. Is noone really gonna explain this? The bioavailability of 100mg is irrelavent. Thats a really weird way to measure strength. 100g of protein is one REALLY big meal. 100g of caffeine, would kill you. See my point? 100mg halodrol is a high but reasonably safe dose if worked up to. 100 mg superdrol, well, whens the funeral again? Its really foolish to look for the biggest baddest strongest thing u can get just to "try it out". THIS is why steroids are illegal. This right here.
actually this isnt why steroids are illegal. theyre illegal because athletes use them as unfair performance enhancements and they are listed under class III controlled drugs.
HOWEVER, this right here is exactly the reason every prohormone on the market is getting banned next year. good job op, youre fukin smart

go run 100mg superdrol stacked with 100mg dmz for 8 weeks and review how you feel. no oral will give you better gains. but complete irreversible shutdown, or complete liver ailure is completely possible

btw, apologies for being a smartass grandroid, all flame to op intended

grandroid828

Awards
actually this isnt why steroids are illegal. theyre illegal because athletes use them as unfair performance enhancements and they are listed under class III controlled drugs.
HOWEVER, this right here is exactly the reason every prohormone on the market is getting banned next year. good job op, youre fukin smart

go run 100mg superdrol stacked with 100mg dmz for 8 weeks and review how you feel. no oral will give you better gains. but complete irreversible shutdown, or complete liver ailure is completely possible

btw, apologies for being a smartass grandroid, all flame to op intended
No apology necessary. You said what i was trying to say just smarter :) lol. Its rediculous is it not? I mean damn run the things if you wanna but you sound like a 16 yr old that just got a bowflex for xmas and doesnt wanna learn about anything, just wants to get big as fast as possible with no consideration for the rammifications of strong, overdosed prohormone use.

VinD

VinD

Awards
You guys have it all wrong. I'M NOT LOOKING FOR AN ORAL STEROID. I'm looking to see what anabolic power can be yielded with a 100% legal PH!! No superdrol, no nolvadex... Nothing I have to buy overseas. I'm not going to kill myself? I'm not an idiot. Whatever product I decide on I'm going to start with the maximum reccomended dose, then possibly bump it up just a bit. Jeez you guys blow stuff way out of proportion sometimes. I've done my fair share of research. Obviously any REAL AAS would be much better. This is just for fun while I'm not on any AAS.

grandroid828

Awards
You guys have it all wrong. I'M NOT LOOKING FOR AN ORAL STEROID. I'm looking to see what anabolic power can be yielded with a 100% legal PH!! No superdrol, no nolvadex... Nothing I have to buy overseas. I'm not going to kill myself? I'm not an idiot. Whatever product I decide on I'm going to start with the maximum reccomended dose, then possibly bump it up just a bit. Jeez you guys blow stuff way out of proportion sometimes. I've done my fair share of research. Obviously any REAL AAS would be much better. This is just for fun while I'm not on any AAS.
bro. ph's ARE ORAL STEROIDS. where have you been?

just because its legal doesnt mean it isnt an oral steroid. and DEFINITELY doesnt mean its safe. cmon now. for the sake of all us others who do our research and do things responsibly, please stop before you die, get put on the news, and we have another batch of banned substances that are reasonably safe if used correctly. what youre doing it NOT correct use.

grandroid828

Awards
youve done your research? yet youre against nolva? lol. you havent done any legitimate research.

VinD

VinD

Awards

just because its legal doesnt mean it isnt an oral steroid. and DEFINITELY doesnt mean its safe. cmon now. for the sake of all us others who do our research and do things responsibly, please stop before you die, get put on the news, and we have another batch of banned substances that are reasonably safe if used correctly. what youre doing it NOT correct use.
It converts to an active steroid, doesn't start out as one. I'm not against nolva. SERM just like clomid. I know what it's purpose is. The whole point of this is to see what legal, easily accessible product can give good results. That's all.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dumb post is dumb.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Phs arent oral steroids. Oral steroids are oral steroids.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It converts to an active steroid, doesn't start out as one. I'm not against nolva. SERM just like clomid. I know what it's purpose is. The whole point of this is to see what legal, easily accessible product can give good results. That's all.
So in your mind a trivial step in between it being ingested and then becoming active makes it any less of a steroid than if it had been ingested as an active steroid?

VinD

VinD

Awards
Yes because it's not modified in a way such as Dbol to be so harsh on the liver.

grandroid828

Awards
AND ANOTHER THING. A good ph (superdrol or m1t or the others listed here) ellicit BETTER than steroid like gains. a good but safe (relatively) run of SD would ellicit probably 20 lbs easy in 4-5 weeks. steroids arent that good. steroids are mostly safer and the gains are easier to keep tho. its not hard to get steroid gains. its hard to get them safely and keep them. why not just do 2 or 3 legit, safe, cycles over the next year and see where it gets you? might i suggest halodrol at 50/75/75/75/75/100 with nolva 20/20/10/10 (and of course support supps)??? or epistane? or p stanz? you have options. it doesnt really make a difference to me whether you do it or not. i just dont wanna see your thread in a month in all caps saying "help gyno and limp dick and no libido and no energy and all my gains are gone blah blah".... its gonna happen. these arent toys. they arent dangerous IF USED PROPERLY. anything in this world can be abused.

grandroid828

Awards
omfg SD and m1t are HARSHER than dbol. wheres this research youre doing?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes because it's not modified in a way such as Dbol to be so harsh on the liver.
Yep you're right. Methylated PH's aren't harsh on the liver at all and none of them cause any shutdown that you would want a full PCT to recover from.

grandroid828

Awards
Phs arent oral steroids. Oral steroids are oral steroids.
an oral pill, that converts to a steroidal hormone, is an oral steroid. very simple. it may not be classified in the same way as say, dbol and such, but it IS an oral steroid.

grandroid828

Awards
Yep you're right. Methylated PH's aren't harsh on the liver at all and none of them cause any shutdown that you would want a full PCT to recover from.
we're fighting a losing battle bro. pretty soon all you and me will have is tribulus to try and make gains with. people like this are gonna get everything taken off the shelves

grandroid828

Awards
i never said it did start out as one. but if it converts to a steroidal hormone it is a steroid. "steroid" isnt a synonym for illegal. progesterone cream is a steroid. cortisone shots are steroids. pro hormones ARE STEROIDS. and dude i get it. but what if i was asking " hey guys, lets see what the highest bridge i can jump off of without dying is? im thinking start out at 100 ft to pavement."..... what the hell is the point in that? we already have an answer to your question. TONS of legal easily accessible products give good results. how bout protein? creatine? nahh man dont neeed that, lets hype up on some methylated hormones and tear that liver apart!

VinD

VinD

Awards
I'll run Adex on cycle and do Nova after the cycle.... I'm not being stubborn right now. The thing is, I don't currently have a real AAS source so I figured I'd try some legal PH and legal anti-e (stuff you can get at a ***.com-like website) to see how it compares to the real stuff. That is all I wanted to do. My intention is not to abuse anything or destroy my health for fun.