Most potent Pro Hormone--Going to do an experiment! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Most potent Pro Hormone--Going to do an experiment!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    lol, many PH/DS are very harsh on the liver!

Are you really trying to say that prohormones are better then actually steroids? So you think a dhea compound will yield greater results then something like oxymetholone? That's just silly. There are relatively strong and weak PH's and oral AAS both, however, most of the stronger PH/DS/AAS, and thus more frequently abused and in the public eye, have become illegal. That certainly doesn't classify them as to their potency but you can always look up the A/A ratio. Of course it's also user dependent as well, I hate SD and saw nothing but sides from it. I do agree with a lot of what you're saying here though.

That's high for clomid. 30 mg is a good effective dose of clomid. The higher doses like that would be for Toremifene Citrate, which I actual prefer of Tamoxifene.

You are correct.
    i was trying to say that some orals/ph. such as superdrol (for most) can ellicit steroid like gains when you account for the time frame. take a first time cycle. 500 mg test E. 12 weeks. provided all went well, 20 lbs would not be unusual at all, correct? some would have more. and then take superdrol. even a 4 week cycle at 10/20/20/20 would probably elicit 20 lbs (provided the guy got lucky and made it thru scott free ). i was saying that you can come fairly close to steroid gains. not 700 mg test E + deca +dbol gains. but. nonetheless, i was just trying to say orals and ph deff are powerful on there own, and not to be taken lightly just because they arent controlled substances or illegal or banned.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    i was trying to say that some orals/ph. such as superdrol (for most) can ellicit steroid like gains when you account for the time frame. take a first time cycle. 500 mg test E. 12 weeks. provided all went well, 20 lbs would not be unusual at all, correct? some would have more. and then take superdrol. even a 4 week cycle at 10/20/20/20 would probably elicit 20 lbs (provided the guy got lucky and made it thru scott free ). i was saying that you can come fairly close to steroid gains. not 700 mg test E + deca +dbol gains. but. nonetheless, i was just trying to say orals and ph deff are powerful on there own, and not to be taken lightly just because they arent controlled substances or illegal or banned.
    ah gotcha and agreed!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

What do you guys think about a Ultradrol/Mechabol Stack Cycle?
    •   

4. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by VinD
    What do you guys think about a Ultradrol/Mechabol Stack Cycle?
    Dont know enough about mecha to say. Ultradrol is the shizzzz tho. Very good product. I thought it was banned tho?
  5. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828

Dont know enough about mecha to say. Ultradrol is the shizzzz tho. Very good product. I thought it was banned tho?
    No its not. As has been said already (more than once) only SD and Furuza-A caught the ban hammer.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

mechadrol is a 4chloro coumpound: 4-chloro-17α-methyl-androst-4-en-17β-ol-3-one

recommended dose is 50-75mg/day. Says it doesn't aromatize so I figured it could be supplemented nicely with the Ultradrol.
  7. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    No its not. As has been said already (more than once) only SD and Furuza-A caught the ban hammer.
    I think it was SD and Prostanz, i dont think furaza was in it was it?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  8. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

I think it was SD and Prostanz, i dont think furaza was in it was it?
    I didn't think prostanz was. I'm pretty sure furuza was because katanadrol got banned.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  9. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

I didn't think prostanz was. I'm pretty sure furuza was because katanadrol got banned.
    Yea prostanz definitely was included in the ban. Not so sure about furaza though. Cant find anything on it.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Yea prostanz definitely was included in the ban. Not so sure about furaza though. Cant find anything on it.
    Furaza was not caught in the ban net...

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~
    Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price
  11. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jawbreaker24 View Post
    Furaza was not caught in the ban net...

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~
    Yea i didnt think so, thanks for the clarification.
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

furaza wasnt banned. mr just discontinued katana v2 and created dumasss v3. the ban was sd and pstanz
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Actually I started lifting in 8th grade for football. After HS I started bodybuilding for fun. Have been doing so for 2 years. Uneducated? I hold an ACE certification for personal training (even though I disagree with some of their info). Never touched a steroid until 2 months ago when I did my first very short cycle to see what it was all about. I gained about 5-7 lb of lean muscle. That's my (very very shortened) story. But nice trying to undermine me. AND ALSO, I don't intend to take 100mg a day! The first post was a HYPOTHETICAL dose. Obviously 100mg a day to start is insane! It is simple to give ratios out of 100. Like out of 100mg of PH taken, 40mg will convert to steroid.
    An ACE cert? Not something to brag about or something that proves you know anything about fitness
  14. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper

furaza wasnt banned. mr just discontinued katana v2 and created dumasss v3. the ban was sd and pstanz
    Interesting. Woulda sworn that was in the new ban. Anyone have the text of it?
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

15. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    An ACE cert? Not something to brag about or something that proves you know anything about fitness
    It proves I know enough to be legally allowed to train clients in a professional setting and profit from it. Not bragging, just defending myself from the banter.
  16. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

It proves I know enough to be legally allowed to train clients in a professional setting and profit from it. Not bragging, just defending myself from the banter.
    ACE isn't proctored right?

Brb taking online course and ridiculously easy test to attempt to hold over someone's head.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

17. New Member
    Answers

Ace, issa, nasm doesnt mean jack
    I hold both issa cft and nasm certs
    Anybody can quote rhetoric and use their textbooks. Im not bashing you at all. I know trainers who dont understand jack diddly squat. Anyone can memorize anatomy and the fitt principle.
    I love my cert it pays the bills but this forum aint the place to toot your horn " so to speak", because the majority of individuals on here know more that 95% of trainers out there. Especially when it comes to grey areas such as aas and ph use.,
    Respectfully
    Lamonster
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I'm not holding it over anyone's head! He's saying I don't know anything about fitness when I've got 35lb of lean muscle over him. I mean I think I have a right to be a little offended here.
  19. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I'm not holding it over anyone's head! He's saying I don't know anything about fitness when I've got 35lb of lean muscle over him. I mean I think I have a right to be a little offended here.
    Ever thought that you may need a little thicker skin bro? Its just the internet.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

20. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lamonster14 View Post
    Ace, issa, nasm doesnt mean jack
    I hold both issa cft and nasm certs
    Anybody can quote rhetoric and use their textbooks. Im not bashing you at all. I know trainers who dont understand jack diddly squat. Anyone can memorize anatomy and the fitt principle.
    I love my cert it pays the bills but this forum aint the place to toot your horn " so to speak", because the majority of individuals on here know more that 95% of trainers out there. Especially when it comes to grey areas such as aas and ph use.,
    Respectfully
    Lamonster
    I agree. It bugs me when I see people paying top dollar to a Personal Trainer who's 6'0, 165 to "teach" them. You can't learn how to be a lion from an Antelope.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Ever thought that you may need a little thicker skin bro? Its just the internet.
    Are you suggesting I put on more bodyfat? JK haha
  22. New Member
    Answers

Do you want a legit pro- hormone, or a designer sir. The vast majority.are designers, meaning there is no convrrsion. They are active compounds. Superdrol is the cream of the crop, now illegal. Theres dimethazine, epistane, halodrol, m-lmg, phera, the list goes on and on. The above listed are however designers.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Do you want a legit pro- hormone, or a designer sir. The vast majority.are designers, meaning there is no convrrsion. They are active compounds. Superdrol is the cream of the crop, now illegal. Theres dimethazine, epistane, halodrol, m-lmg, phera, the list goes on and on. The above listed are however designers.
    So there's not really a difference between, let's say, Ultradrol and Dbol? Obviously the chemical structure. But they're both basically active steroids?
  24. New Member
    Answers

Correct, one legal one illegal. I wouldnt put any designer on par with aas but yeah same gyst. The majority of designers are pretty heavy one side effects, liver, hdl/ldl ect. Youd be better off with the real mccoy. Unless you dont want to be a felon.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Correct, one legal one illegal. I wouldnt put any designer on par with aas but yeah same gyst. The majority of designers are pretty heavy one side effects, liver, hdl/ldl ect. Youd be better off with the real mccoy. Unless you dont want to be a felon.
    Well there are some issues with the source that allows me to be a felon at the moment. So I'm thinking about a temporary alternate plan for my next cycle.
  26. New Member
    Answers

Too bad primordial performance is done, their products were legal, and ph"s not designers. Very progressive company. Just do some google searches on dhea metabolites like 1, 4, and 19 nor. Some designers arent necessarily bad/side heavy i know quite the few who enjoyed epistane, h-drol, furazadrol ect. Im not gonna lay it out for you though, do some searching and make an educated.decision. fyi expect to pay more for un- methylated ph"s in comparison to designers.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the info man.
  28. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by VinD View Post
    mechadrol is a 4chloro coumpound: 4-chloro-17α-methyl-androst-4-en-17β-ol-3-one

recommended dose is 50-75mg/day. Says it doesn't aromatize so I figured it could be supplemented nicely with the Ultradrol.
    doesnt aromatize but check and make sure it doesnt give prolactin or progesterone like sides. theres more than one way to get gyno. like even halodrol doesnt directly aromatize, but it can cause prolactin induced gyno. i cant speak for mecha tho, so look into it.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Will do.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Ace, issa, nasm doesnt mean jack I hold both issa cft and nasm certs Anybody can quote rhetoric and use their textbooks. Im not bashing you at all. I know trainers who dont understand jack diddly squat. Anyone can memorize anatomy and the fitt principle. I love my cert it pays the bills but this forum aint the place to toot your horn " so to speak", because the majority of individuals on here know more that 95% of trainers out there. Especially when it comes to grey areas such as aas and ph use., RespectfullyLamonster
    Agreed about the certs. The reputable ones are from ACSM and NSCA.
    Quote Originally Posted by VinD View Post
    I agree. It bugs me when I see people paying top dollar to a Personal Trainer who's 6'0, 165 to "teach" them. You can't learn how to be a lion from an Antelope.
    So a person's knowledge and abilities are now limited by his weight? That's silly, don't be naive. Weight doesn't dictate knowledge or effectiveness. In addition, there are many forms of training and not everyone wants to be as beastly huge as possible, that includes some trainers.
    phera isn't legal. It was banned in January 2009.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  31. New Member
    Answers

Thank you for correcting me on the phera, proves my remark on the grey area knowledge.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

DMZ wasn't on that ban that I know of. Just SD and furuza-A(I think)
    Correct, however if there was any contamination then it has to go. Which happened to ultradrol no?
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    the ban was sd and pstanz, not dmz. m sten = methylstenbolone, aka ultradrol. which is also not banned. i said dmz and ultradrol were the two comparabke compounds to superdrol that are still legal
    If there is any contamination of SD then it cant be on the shelf, you are correct they arnt actually banned tho.
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    DMZ is still legal and so is M-Sten, but because some SD will still contaminate the M-Sten no matter how pure. So therefor most bigger.companies stopped producing it.
    This is what I ment. Thanks for clearing it up.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Nail on head

Prime example: Anyone ever thumb through the bb'ing mags and pay attention to the trainers of the Elite Bb'ers? They look 'OK' at best.

Often times, they simply look like your not-overly-impressive run-of-the mill gym-rat on gear or "soft" powerlifter in many cases.

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    So a person's knowledge and abilities are now limited by his weight? That's silly, don't be naive. Weight doesn't dictate knowledge or effectiveness. In addition, there are many forms of training and not everyone wants to be as beastly huge as possible, that includes some trainers.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. OK OTC PCT going to do it
    By mixedup in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 10:05 PM
  2. I'm going to do it...
    By Maxwell600 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 02:36 PM
  3. Going to do a cycle of PH's