Most potent Pro Hormone--Going to do an experiment!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    AND ANOTHER THING. A good ph (superdrol or m1t or the others listed here) ellicit BETTER than steroid like gains. a good but safe (relatively) run of SD would ellicit probably 20 lbs easy in 4-5 weeks. steroids arent that good. steroids are mostly safer and the gains are easier to keep tho. its not hard to get steroid gains. its hard to get them safely and keep them. why not just do 2 or 3 legit, safe, cycles over the next year and see where it gets you? might i suggest halodrol at 50/75/75/75/75/100 with nolva 20/20/10/10 (and of course support supps)??? or epistane? or p stanz? you have options. it doesnt really make a difference to me whether you do it or not. i just dont wanna see your thread in a month in all caps saying "help gyno and limp dick and no libido and no energy and all my gains are gone blah blah".... its gonna happen. these arent toys. they arent dangerous IF USED PROPERLY. anything in this world can be abused.

    SD and or M1T arent PHs. Those are active hormones and require no conversion.


    Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    an oral pill, that converts to a steroidal hormone, is an oral steroid. very simple. it may not be classified in the same way as say, dbol and such, but it IS an oral steroid.
    No an oral pill that is converted into an active hormone by the body is a prohormone.

    Would you call Dbol a PH? No i would hope not, so then why would you call SD or M1T a ph?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns


  2. Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    i never said it did start out as one. but if it converts to a steroidal hormone it is a steroid. "steroid" isnt a synonym for illegal. progesterone cream is a steroid. cortisone shots are steroids. pro hormones ARE STEROIDS. and dude i get it. but what if i was asking " hey guys, lets see what the highest bridge i can jump off of without dying is? im thinking start out at 100 ft to pavement."..... what the hell is the point in that? we already have an answer to your question. TONS of legal easily accessible products give good results. how bout protein? creatine? nahh man dont neeed that, lets hype up on some methylated hormones and tear that liver apart!
    I cook 6 meals a day containing 750-850 calories consisting of black beans, rice, chicken and beef. I know diet. I take whey protein, a mutli V, creatine monohydrate, fish oil... I've got the basic supplementation down! I know the basics are most important. I train 6 days a week and recover. This would be an add on to my other efforts, not a random "jump".
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by VinD View Post
    I'll run Adex on cycle and do Nova after the cycle.... I'm not being stubborn right now. The thing is, I don't currently have a real AAS source so I figured I'd try some legal PH and legal anti-e (stuff you can get at a ***.com-like website) to see how it compares to the real stuff. That is all I wanted to do. My intention is not to abuse anything or destroy my health for fun.
    thats fine man. look. get you some anastrazole. and some tamoxifen citrate from a research chem site. legal to buy. legal to posess. illegal to consume, but obvi thats not a problem since you use AAS. and run superdrol if you wanna, but start low. 10mg. work up to 20. idk how heavy you are MAYBE 30 but im tellin u the sides are nasty. the gains are killer tho. just be smart man. everyone is here to help. but its the balls out attitudes and jumping the gun before youre ready that get people worked up. if you need any legitimate help or have any Q's. i and everyone else would be more than happy to help you out best we can

  4. im gonna take a shot in the dark here and say youre an uneducated lifter than relied on aas since day one. now youre source is gone, and you have nothing to fall back on and want to overdose a "prohormone" thinking thats what it takes to get comparabe gains to an injectable cycle

  5. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    SD and or M1T arent PHs. Those are active hormones and require no conversion.




    No an oral pill that is converted into an active hormone by the body is a prohormone.

    Would you call Dbol a PH? No i would hope not, so then why would you call SD or M1T a ph?
    reason i call them ph is because they used to actually be listed/sold as ph, force of habit i suppose
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    reason i call them ph is because they used to actually be listed/sold as ph, force of habit i suppose
    Well id break the habit or atleast dont go around thinking you have the latest and greatest news or that your the expert. Just a friendly heads up.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  7. Quote Originally Posted by VinD View Post
    I cook 6 meals a day containing 750-850 calories consisting of black beans, rice, chicken and beef. I know diet. I take whey protein, a mutli V, creatine monohydrate, fish oil... I've got the basic supplementation down! I know the basics are most important. I train 6 days a week and recover. This would be an add on to my other efforts, not a random "jump".
    so why would you throw it all away and assume you have anabolics/ph down when you dont? has all the effort and time im assuming youve put into bodybuilding not already taught you that patience and the willingness and hunger for education is the most powerful tool you can have? far more powerful than any pill you can take. IMO

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    im gonna take a shot in the dark here and say youre an uneducated lifter than relied on aas since day one. now youre source is gone, and you have nothing to fall back on and want to overdose a "prohormone" thinking thats what it takes to get comparabe gains to an injectable cycle. amirightorwut?
    Actually I started lifting in 8th grade for football. After HS I started bodybuilding for fun. Have been doing so for 2 years. Uneducated? I hold an ACE certification for personal training (even though I disagree with some of their info). Never touched a steroid until 2 months ago when I did my first very short cycle to see what it was all about. I gained about 5-7 lb of lean muscle. That's my (very very shortened) story. But nice trying to undermine me. AND ALSO, I don't intend to take 100mg a day! The first post was a HYPOTHETICAL dose. Obviously 100mg a day to start is insane! It is simple to give ratios out of 100. Like out of 100mg of PH taken, 40mg will convert to steroid.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Well id break the habit or atleast dont go around thinking you have the latest and greatest news or that your the expert. Just a friendly heads up.
    well. my apologies. didnt mean to come off that way. but on a real note, am i really the one out of all the talk in this forum that need be corrected over a trivial debatable subject? lol.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by VinD View Post
    Actually I started lifting in 8th grade for football. After HS I started bodybuilding for fun. Have been doing so for 2 years. Uneducated? I hold an ACE certification for personal training (even though I disagree with some of their info). Never touched a steroid until 2 months ago when I did my first very short cycle to see what it was all about. I gained about 5-7 lb of lean muscle. That's my (very very shortened) story. But nice trying to undermine me. AND ALSO, I don't intend to take 100mg a day! The first post was a HYPOTHETICAL dose. Obviously 100mg a day to start is insane! It is simple to give ratios out of 100. Like out of 100mg of PH taken, 40mg will convert to steroid.
    yes i know (assumed) you werent THAT dumb. but its misleading. because yeah its a baseline. but 100 mg clomid and 100mg nolva. both serms. but 100 mg nolva is STUPID high dose. very problematic. whereas 100mg Clomid is a middle, baseline dose. same thing with halodrol and superdrol. 10 mg halo wouldnt do ****. 10 mg superdrol is low, but still plenty powerful to have gains, as well as sides. see what i mean? i get your baseline theory, but its misleading. because you cant base most of these things on a mg to mg basis.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828

    yes i know (assumed) you werent THAT dumb. but its misleading. because yeah its a baseline. but 100 mg clomid and 100mg nolva. both serms. but 100 mg nolva is STUPID high dose. very problematic. whereas 100mg Clomid is a middle, baseline dose. same thing with halodrol and superdrol. 10 mg halo wouldnt do ****. 10 mg superdrol is low, but still plenty powerful to have gains, as well as sides. see what i mean? i get your baseline theory, but its misleading. because you cant base most of these things on a mg to mg basis.
    100mg of clomid is not middle or baseline, that's like the top end that you could go without guaranteeing vision problems.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by VinD

    Actually I started lifting in 8th grade for football. After HS I started bodybuilding for fun. Have been doing so for 2 years. Uneducated? I hold an ACE certification for personal training (even though I disagree with some of their info). Never touched a steroid until 2 months ago when I did my first very short cycle to see what it was all about. I gained about 5-7 lb of lean muscle. That's my (very very shortened) story. But nice trying to undermine me. AND ALSO, I don't intend to take 100mg a day! The first post was a HYPOTHETICAL dose. Obviously 100mg a day to start is insane! It is simple to give ratios out of 100. Like out of 100mg of PH taken, 40mg will convert to steroid.
    on a side note, im nasm certified and i also disagree with half the book, these certifications suck

    now back onto main topic. if you want to experiment, get dmz or m sten like i suggested earlier. these are the legal comparable orals to superdrol. if you want something more mild, try epi, hdrol, or pmag. if you want an actual prohormone, well youre out of luck cuz all the good ones are kind of gone. you can try a stack of 4-dhea, 1-dhea, and nordhea, but you prbly wont like the gains too much compared to a harsher oral or aas. thr arnt too many prohormones anymore

  13. I apologize for the confusion. Thanks for being patient with me.

  14. Pro-steroids are not prohormones. I said this in the beginning. He is looking for compounds that have to convert in the body once consumed. If he wants active compounds id try epistane or halodrol. If he wants a ph id try the PP line or products like theres. Dont call active compounds prohormones. It makes you look like you dont know what your talking about.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    100mg of clomid is not middle or baseline, that's like the top end that you could go without guaranteeing vision problems.
    deff true without vision. but i was under the impression a 4 week 100/100/50/50 clomid was very similar to a 40/40/20/20 nolva pct, which is, relatively safe? no?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    well. my apologies. didnt mean to come off that way. but on a real note, am i really the one out of all the talk in this forum that need be corrected over a trivial debatable subject? lol.
    I didnt even read all of the thread to be honest but you were getting all uppity with the OP yet giving false advice yourself, so i had to correct it.

    No harm no foul friend.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    on a side note, im nasm certified and i also disagree with half the book, these certifications suck

    now back onto main topic. if you want to experiment, get dmz or m sten like i suggested earlier. these are the legal comparable orals to superdrol. if you want something more mild, try epi, hdrol, or pmag. if you want an actual prohormone, well youre out of luck cuz all the good ones are kind of gone. you can try a stack of 4-dhea, 1-dhea, and nordhea, but you prbly wont like the gains too much compared to a harsher oral or aas. thr arnt too many prohormones anymore
    SD and DMZ arnt legal anymore. There was a ban.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828

    deff true without vision. but i was under the impression a 4 week 100/100/50/50 clomid was very similar to a 40/40/20/20 nolva pct, which is, relatively safe? no?
    No. Most people don't go higher than 75 and I don't think I've ever seen someone do higher than 100

  19. Quote Originally Posted by VinD View Post
    I apologize for the confusion. Thanks for being patient with me.
    no problem. like i said. we're here to all help each other. i was correcting your stuff. couple guys corrected some of the stuff i said. thats how it works lol

  20. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321

    SD and DMZ arnt legal anymore. There was a ban.
    DMZ wasn't on that ban that I know of. Just SD and furuza-A(I think)

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    No. Most people don't go higher than 75 and I don't think I've ever seen someone do higher than 100
    interesting. might read up here on a couple of hdrol and such logs. ive seen SEVERAL that actually start at 150. some even would do 300 for one day, then 150/100/50/50 for the rest. crazy. im much fonder of nolva. its not methylated, but is still somewhat hepatoxic, but i still find it nicer as far as sides go.

  22. M Sten appears to be illegal. There's a product called Super M sten though.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828

    interesting. might read up here on a couple of hdrol and such logs. ive seen SEVERAL that actually start at 150. some even would do 300 for one day, then 150/100/50/50 for the rest. crazy. im much fonder of nolva. its not methylated, but is still somewhat hepatoxic, but i still find it nicer as far as sides go.
    I don't follow AAS logs usually but 300 is stupid high for clomid and I would really like to see the literature that suggested more than 100.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321

    SD and DMZ arnt legal anymore. There was a ban.
    the ban was sd and pstanz, not dmz. m sten = methylstenbolone, aka ultradrol. which is also not banned. i said dmz and ultradrol were the two comparabke compounds to superdrol that are still legal

  25. Quote Originally Posted by VinD
    M Sten appears to be illegal. There's a product called Super M sten though.
    Methyl stenbolone shouldn't be illegal, I don't believe I saw it on the last ban list.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. OK OTC PCT going to do it
    By mixedup in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 12:05 AM
  2. I'm going to do it...
    By Maxwell600 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 04:36 PM
  3. Going to do a cycle of PH's
    By super75freak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 02:02 PM
  4. new pro-hormones convert to what?
    By jeep69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-19-2006, 03:42 AM
  5. Here is what I am going to do to make 1-test cyp
    By SeaHawk22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2004, 03:42 PM
Log in
Log in