Most potent Pro Hormone--Going to do an experiment! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Most potent Pro Hormone--Going to do an experiment!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    bro. ph's ARE ORAL STEROIDS. where have you been?

just because its legal doesnt mean it isnt an oral steroid. and DEFINITELY doesnt mean its safe. cmon now. for the sake of all us others who do our research and do things responsibly, please stop before you die, get put on the news, and we have another batch of banned substances that are reasonably safe if used correctly. what youre doing it NOT correct use.
    Phs arent oral steroids. Oral steroids are oral steroids.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by VinD

It converts to an active steroid, doesn't start out as one. I'm not against nolva. SERM just like clomid. I know what it's purpose is. The whole point of this is to see what legal, easily accessible product can give good results. That's all.
    So in your mind a trivial step in between it being ingested and then becoming active makes it any less of a steroid than if it had been ingested as an active steroid?
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Yes because it's not modified in a way such as Dbol to be so harsh on the liver.
    •   

4. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by VinD View Post
    Thank you! Yeah guys, I just want to know what product has some solid science behind it that would be available at a normal U.S. online retailer. Like I said, best one i found online researching is Methyl 1-D. Whatever I decide to experiment with I'm going to use a pretty high dose. The whole idea I wanna test out is: how ridiculously high of a dose do you have to take of a PH to see steroid like results. And like I said, I plan to take PES erase to keep any possible gyno, etc. at bay.
    AND ANOTHER THING. A good ph (superdrol or m1t or the others listed here) ellicit BETTER than steroid like gains. a good but safe (relatively) run of SD would ellicit probably 20 lbs easy in 4-5 weeks. steroids arent that good. steroids are mostly safer and the gains are easier to keep tho. its not hard to get steroid gains. its hard to get them safely and keep them. why not just do 2 or 3 legit, safe, cycles over the next year and see where it gets you? might i suggest halodrol at 50/75/75/75/75/100 with nolva 20/20/10/10 (and of course support supps)??? or epistane? or p stanz? you have options. it doesnt really make a difference to me whether you do it or not. i just dont wanna see your thread in a month in all caps saying "help gyno and limp dick and no libido and no energy and all my gains are gone blah blah".... its gonna happen. these arent toys. they arent dangerous IF USED PROPERLY. anything in this world can be abused.
  5. New Member

Reputation Reputation

omfg SD and m1t are HARSHER than dbol. wheres this research youre doing?
  6. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes because it's not modified in a way such as Dbol to be so harsh on the liver.
    Yep you're right. Methylated PH's aren't harsh on the liver at all and none of them cause any shutdown that you would want a full PCT to recover from.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  7. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Phs arent oral steroids. Oral steroids are oral steroids.
    an oral pill, that converts to a steroidal hormone, is an oral steroid. very simple. it may not be classified in the same way as say, dbol and such, but it IS an oral steroid.
  8. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Yep you're right. Methylated PH's aren't harsh on the liver at all and none of them cause any shutdown that you would want a full PCT to recover from.
    we're fighting a losing battle bro. pretty soon all you and me will have is tribulus to try and make gains with. people like this are gonna get everything taken off the shelves
  9. New Member

Reputation Reputation

It converts to an active steroid, doesn't start out as one. I'm not against nolva. SERM just like clomid. I know what it's purpose is. The whole point of this is to see what legal, easily accessible product can give good results. That's all.
    i never said it did start out as one. but if it converts to a steroidal hormone it is a steroid. "steroid" isnt a synonym for illegal. progesterone cream is a steroid. cortisone shots are steroids. pro hormones ARE STEROIDS. and dude i get it. but what if i was asking " hey guys, lets see what the highest bridge i can jump off of without dying is? im thinking start out at 100 ft to pavement."..... what the hell is the point in that? we already have an answer to your question. TONS of legal easily accessible products give good results. how bout protein? creatine? nahh man dont neeed that, lets hype up on some methylated hormones and tear that liver apart!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I'll run Adex on cycle and do Nova after the cycle.... I'm not being stubborn right now. The thing is, I don't currently have a real AAS source so I figured I'd try some legal PH and legal anti-e (stuff you can get at a ***.com-like website) to see how it compares to the real stuff. That is all I wanted to do. My intention is not to abuse anything or destroy my health for fun.
  11. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

AND ANOTHER THING. A good ph (superdrol or m1t or the others listed here) ellicit BETTER than steroid like gains. a good but safe (relatively) run of SD would ellicit probably 20 lbs easy in 4-5 weeks. steroids arent that good. steroids are mostly safer and the gains are easier to keep tho. its not hard to get steroid gains. its hard to get them safely and keep them. why not just do 2 or 3 legit, safe, cycles over the next year and see where it gets you? might i suggest halodrol at 50/75/75/75/75/100 with nolva 20/20/10/10 (and of course support supps)??? or epistane? or p stanz? you have options. it doesnt really make a difference to me whether you do it or not. i just dont wanna see your thread in a month in all caps saying "help gyno and limp dick and no libido and no energy and all my gains are gone blah blah".... its gonna happen. these arent toys. they arent dangerous IF USED PROPERLY. anything in this world can be abused.

SD and or M1T arent PHs. Those are active hormones and require no conversion.

an oral pill, that converts to a steroidal hormone, is an oral steroid. very simple. it may not be classified in the same way as say, dbol and such, but it IS an oral steroid.
    No an oral pill that is converted into an active hormone by the body is a prohormone.

Would you call Dbol a PH? No i would hope not, so then why would you call SD or M1T a ph?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

i never said it did start out as one. but if it converts to a steroidal hormone it is a steroid. "steroid" isnt a synonym for illegal. progesterone cream is a steroid. cortisone shots are steroids. pro hormones ARE STEROIDS. and dude i get it. but what if i was asking " hey guys, lets see what the highest bridge i can jump off of without dying is? im thinking start out at 100 ft to pavement."..... what the hell is the point in that? we already have an answer to your question. TONS of legal easily accessible products give good results. how bout protein? creatine? nahh man dont neeed that, lets hype up on some methylated hormones and tear that liver apart!
    I cook 6 meals a day containing 750-850 calories consisting of black beans, rice, chicken and beef. I know diet. I take whey protein, a mutli V, creatine monohydrate, fish oil... I've got the basic supplementation down! I know the basics are most important. I train 6 days a week and recover. This would be an add on to my other efforts, not a random "jump".
  13. New Member

Reputation Reputation

I'll run Adex on cycle and do Nova after the cycle.... I'm not being stubborn right now. The thing is, I don't currently have a real AAS source so I figured I'd try some legal PH and legal anti-e (stuff you can get at a ***.com-like website) to see how it compares to the real stuff. That is all I wanted to do. My intention is not to abuse anything or destroy my health for fun.
    thats fine man. look. get you some anastrazole. and some tamoxifen citrate from a research chem site. legal to buy. legal to posess. illegal to consume, but obvi thats not a problem since you use AAS. and run superdrol if you wanna, but start low. 10mg. work up to 20. idk how heavy you are MAYBE 30 but im tellin u the sides are nasty. the gains are killer tho. just be smart man. everyone is here to help. but its the balls out attitudes and jumping the gun before youre ready that get people worked up. if you need any legitimate help or have any Q's. i and everyone else would be more than happy to help you out best we can
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

im gonna take a shot in the dark here and say youre an uneducated lifter than relied on aas since day one. now youre source is gone, and you have nothing to fall back on and want to overdose a "prohormone" thinking thats what it takes to get comparabe gains to an injectable cycle
  15. New Member

Reputation Reputation

SD and or M1T arent PHs. Those are active hormones and require no conversion.

No an oral pill that is converted into an active hormone by the body is a prohormone.

Would you call Dbol a PH? No i would hope not, so then why would you call SD or M1T a ph?
    reason i call them ph is because they used to actually be listed/sold as ph, force of habit i suppose
  16. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

reason i call them ph is because they used to actually be listed/sold as ph, force of habit i suppose
    Well id break the habit or atleast dont go around thinking you have the latest and greatest news or that your the expert. Just a friendly heads up.
  17. New Member

Reputation Reputation

I cook 6 meals a day containing 750-850 calories consisting of black beans, rice, chicken and beef. I know diet. I take whey protein, a mutli V, creatine monohydrate, fish oil... I've got the basic supplementation down! I know the basics are most important. I train 6 days a week and recover. This would be an add on to my other efforts, not a random "jump".
    so why would you throw it all away and assume you have anabolics/ph down when you dont? has all the effort and time im assuming youve put into bodybuilding not already taught you that patience and the willingness and hunger for education is the most powerful tool you can have? far more powerful than any pill you can take. IMO
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    im gonna take a shot in the dark here and say youre an uneducated lifter than relied on aas since day one. now youre source is gone, and you have nothing to fall back on and want to overdose a "prohormone" thinking thats what it takes to get comparabe gains to an injectable cycle. amirightorwut?
    Actually I started lifting in 8th grade for football. After HS I started bodybuilding for fun. Have been doing so for 2 years. Uneducated? I hold an ACE certification for personal training (even though I disagree with some of their info). Never touched a steroid until 2 months ago when I did my first very short cycle to see what it was all about. I gained about 5-7 lb of lean muscle. That's my (very very shortened) story. But nice trying to undermine me. AND ALSO, I don't intend to take 100mg a day! The first post was a HYPOTHETICAL dose. Obviously 100mg a day to start is insane! It is simple to give ratios out of 100. Like out of 100mg of PH taken, 40mg will convert to steroid.
  19. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Well id break the habit or atleast dont go around thinking you have the latest and greatest news or that your the expert. Just a friendly heads up.
    well. my apologies. didnt mean to come off that way. but on a real note, am i really the one out of all the talk in this forum that need be corrected over a trivial debatable subject? lol.
  20. New Member

Reputation Reputation

Actually I started lifting in 8th grade for football. After HS I started bodybuilding for fun. Have been doing so for 2 years. Uneducated? I hold an ACE certification for personal training (even though I disagree with some of their info). Never touched a steroid until 2 months ago when I did my first very short cycle to see what it was all about. I gained about 5-7 lb of lean muscle. That's my (very very shortened) story. But nice trying to undermine me. AND ALSO, I don't intend to take 100mg a day! The first post was a HYPOTHETICAL dose. Obviously 100mg a day to start is insane! It is simple to give ratios out of 100. Like out of 100mg of PH taken, 40mg will convert to steroid.
    yes i know (assumed) you werent THAT dumb. but its misleading. because yeah its a baseline. but 100 mg clomid and 100mg nolva. both serms. but 100 mg nolva is STUPID high dose. very problematic. whereas 100mg Clomid is a middle, baseline dose. same thing with halodrol and superdrol. 10 mg halo wouldnt do ****. 10 mg superdrol is low, but still plenty powerful to have gains, as well as sides. see what i mean? i get your baseline theory, but its misleading. because you cant base most of these things on a mg to mg basis.
  21. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828

yes i know (assumed) you werent THAT dumb. but its misleading. because yeah its a baseline. but 100 mg clomid and 100mg nolva. both serms. but 100 mg nolva is STUPID high dose. very problematic. whereas 100mg Clomid is a middle, baseline dose. same thing with halodrol and superdrol. 10 mg halo wouldnt do ****. 10 mg superdrol is low, but still plenty powerful to have gains, as well as sides. see what i mean? i get your baseline theory, but its misleading. because you cant base most of these things on a mg to mg basis.
    100mg of clomid is not middle or baseline, that's like the top end that you could go without guaranteeing vision problems.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

22. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

on a side note, im nasm certified and i also disagree with half the book, these certifications suck

now back onto main topic. if you want to experiment, get dmz or m sten like i suggested earlier. these are the legal comparable orals to superdrol. if you want something more mild, try epi, hdrol, or pmag. if you want an actual prohormone, well youre out of luck cuz all the good ones are kind of gone. you can try a stack of 4-dhea, 1-dhea, and nordhea, but you prbly wont like the gains too much compared to a harsher oral or aas. thr arnt too many prohormones anymore
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I apologize for the confusion. Thanks for being patient with me.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Pro-steroids are not prohormones. I said this in the beginning. He is looking for compounds that have to convert in the body once consumed. If he wants active compounds id try epistane or halodrol. If he wants a ph id try the PP line or products like theres. Dont call active compounds prohormones. It makes you look like you dont know what your talking about.
  25. New Member

Reputation Reputation

100mg of clomid is not middle or baseline, that's like the top end that you could go without guaranteeing vision problems.
    deff true without vision. but i was under the impression a 4 week 100/100/50/50 clomid was very similar to a 40/40/20/20 nolva pct, which is, relatively safe? no?
  26. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

well. my apologies. didnt mean to come off that way. but on a real note, am i really the one out of all the talk in this forum that need be corrected over a trivial debatable subject? lol.
    I didnt even read all of the thread to be honest but you were getting all uppity with the OP yet giving false advice yourself, so i had to correct it.

No harm no foul friend.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

on a side note, im nasm certified and i also disagree with half the book, these certifications suck

now back onto main topic. if you want to experiment, get dmz or m sten like i suggested earlier. these are the legal comparable orals to superdrol. if you want something more mild, try epi, hdrol, or pmag. if you want an actual prohormone, well youre out of luck cuz all the good ones are kind of gone. you can try a stack of 4-dhea, 1-dhea, and nordhea, but you prbly wont like the gains too much compared to a harsher oral or aas. thr arnt too many prohormones anymore
    SD and DMZ arnt legal anymore. There was a ban.
  28. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

deff true without vision. but i was under the impression a 4 week 100/100/50/50 clomid was very similar to a 40/40/20/20 nolva pct, which is, relatively safe? no?
    No. Most people don't go higher than 75 and I don't think I've ever seen someone do higher than 100
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

29. New Member

Reputation Reputation

I apologize for the confusion. Thanks for being patient with me.
    no problem. like i said. we're here to all help each other. i was correcting your stuff. couple guys corrected some of the stuff i said. thats how it works lol
  30. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321

DMZ wasn't on that ban that I know of. Just SD and furuza-A(I think)
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

31. New Member

Reputation Reputation

No. Most people don't go higher than 75 and I don't think I've ever seen someone do higher than 100
    interesting. might read up here on a couple of hdrol and such logs. ive seen SEVERAL that actually start at 150. some even would do 300 for one day, then 150/100/50/50 for the rest. crazy. im much fonder of nolva. its not methylated, but is still somewhat hepatoxic, but i still find it nicer as far as sides go.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

M Sten appears to be illegal. There's a product called Super M sten though.
  33. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

interesting. might read up here on a couple of hdrol and such logs. ive seen SEVERAL that actually start at 150. some even would do 300 for one day, then 150/100/50/50 for the rest. crazy. im much fonder of nolva. its not methylated, but is still somewhat hepatoxic, but i still find it nicer as far as sides go.
    I don't follow AAS logs usually but 300 is stupid high for clomid and I would really like to see the literature that suggested more than 100.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

34. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321

the ban was sd and pstanz, not dmz. m sten = methylstenbolone, aka ultradrol. which is also not banned. i said dmz and ultradrol were the two comparabke compounds to superdrol that are still legal
  35. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

M Sten appears to be illegal. There's a product called Super M sten though.
    Methyl stenbolone shouldn't be illegal, I don't believe I saw it on the last ban list.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

36. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper

the ban was sd and pstanz, not dmz. m sten = methylstenbolone, aka ultradrol. which is also not banned. i said dmz and ultradrol were the two comparabke compounds to superdrol that are still legal
    and to op, bfn mass trauma is a ultradrol clone
  37. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    DMZ is still legal and so is M-Sten, but because some SD will still contaminate the M-Sten no matter how pure. So therefor most bigger.companies stopped producing it.
  38. New Member

Reputation Reputation

this reminded me of something very very irrelevant lol. does anyone else find the names of these things silly? i mean its like a 12 year old punk kid name em all. superdrol, ultradrol, beastdrol, insert generic powerful adjective here drol
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I'm just going to go buy some bomb-drol and stack it with rage-drol
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

lol, many PH/DS are very harsh on the liver!

Are you really trying to say that prohormones are better then actually steroids? So you think a dhea compound will yield greater results then something like oxymetholone? That's just silly. There are relatively strong and weak PH's and oral AAS both, however, most of the stronger PH/DS/AAS, and thus more frequently abused and in the public eye, have become illegal. That certainly doesn't classify them as to their potency but you can always look up the A/A ratio. Of course it's also user dependent as well, I hate SD and saw nothing but sides from it. I do agree with a lot of what you're saying here though.

That's high for clomid. 30 mg is a good effective dose of clomid. The higher doses like that would be for Toremifene Citrate, which I actual prefer of Tamoxifene.

DMZ wasn't on that ban that I know of. Just SD and furuza-A(I think)
    You are correct.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. OK OTC PCT going to do it
    By mixedup in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 10:05 PM
  2. I'm going to do it...
    By Maxwell600 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 02:36 PM