Most potent Pro Hormone--Going to do an experiment!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Just remember that higher doses doesn't always mean that it'll make it more effective. For example, I loved epistane at 30 mg but whenever I went much more over that I would have a compounding increase in nasty side effects that negated the worth of any minimal extra gains. Two PH's that I still love and think are great with very little sides are P-Mag and Protodrol, both run at 100 mg for optimal dosing scheme for myself. Another good option is M-LMG.
    Of those three, which would you say is the most effective as a stand alone?


  2. Guys. Is noone really gonna explain this? The bioavailability of 100mg is irrelavent. Thats a really weird way to measure strength. 100g of protein is one REALLY big meal. 100g of caffeine, would kill you. See my point? 100mg halodrol is a high but reasonably safe dose if worked up to. 100 mg superdrol, well, whens the funeral again? Its really foolish to look for the biggest baddest strongest thing u can get just to "try it out". THIS is why steroids are illegal. This right here.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by VinD

    Thank you! Yeah guys, I just want to know what product has some solid science behind it that would be available at a normal U.S. online retailer. Like I said, best one i found online researching is Methyl 1-D. Whatever I decide to experiment with I'm going to use a pretty high dose. The whole idea I wanna test out is: how ridiculously high of a dose do you have to take of a PH to see steroid like results. And like I said, I plan to take PES erase to keep any possible gyno, etc. at bay.
    Seriously? Freakin erase for a super harsh intentionally high dosed cycle?! Am i the only one seeing this?!?!?! Erase is a GREAT product dont get me wrong. But dude. Youre insane for doing this. More insane for thinking you have the knowledge needed. 5 minutes and google would tell you (other than dont be this stupid) that you deff need nolva and letro/arimidex on hand. The way youre talking, id go with the former. As its far stronger.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828
    Guys. Is noone really gonna explain this? The bioavailability of 100mg is irrelavent. Thats a really weird way to measure strength. 100g of protein is one REALLY big meal. 100g of caffeine, would kill you. See my point? 100mg halodrol is a high but reasonably safe dose if worked up to. 100 mg superdrol, well, whens the funeral again? Its really foolish to look for the biggest baddest strongest thing u can get just to "try it out". THIS is why steroids are illegal. This right here.
    actually this isnt why steroids are illegal. theyre illegal because athletes use them as unfair performance enhancements and they are listed under class III controlled drugs.
    HOWEVER, this right here is exactly the reason every prohormone on the market is getting banned next year. good job op, youre fukin smart

    go run 100mg superdrol stacked with 100mg dmz for 8 weeks and review how you feel. no oral will give you better gains. but complete irreversible shutdown, or complete liver ailure is completely possible

    btw, apologies for being a smartass grandroid, all flame to op intended

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper

    actually this isnt why steroids are illegal. theyre illegal because athletes use them as unfair performance enhancements and they are listed under class III controlled drugs.
    HOWEVER, this right here is exactly the reason every prohormone on the market is getting banned next year. good job op, youre fukin smart

    go run 100mg superdrol stacked with 100mg dmz for 8 weeks and review how you feel. no oral will give you better gains. but complete irreversible shutdown, or complete liver ailure is completely possible

    btw, apologies for being a smartass grandroid, all flame to op intended
    No apology necessary. You said what i was trying to say just smarter lol. Its rediculous is it not? I mean damn run the things if you wanna but you sound like a 16 yr old that just got a bowflex for xmas and doesnt wanna learn about anything, just wants to get big as fast as possible with no consideration for the rammifications of strong, overdosed prohormone use.
    •   
       


  6. You guys have it all wrong. I'M NOT LOOKING FOR AN ORAL STEROID. I'm looking to see what anabolic power can be yielded with a 100% legal PH!! No superdrol, no nolvadex... Nothing I have to buy overseas. I'm not going to kill myself? I'm not an idiot. Whatever product I decide on I'm going to start with the maximum reccomended dose, then possibly bump it up just a bit. Jeez you guys blow stuff way out of proportion sometimes. I've done my fair share of research. Obviously any REAL AAS would be much better. This is just for fun while I'm not on any AAS.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by VinD View Post
    You guys have it all wrong. I'M NOT LOOKING FOR AN ORAL STEROID. I'm looking to see what anabolic power can be yielded with a 100% legal PH!! No superdrol, no nolvadex... Nothing I have to buy overseas. I'm not going to kill myself? I'm not an idiot. Whatever product I decide on I'm going to start with the maximum reccomended dose, then possibly bump it up just a bit. Jeez you guys blow stuff way out of proportion sometimes. I've done my fair share of research. Obviously any REAL AAS would be much better. This is just for fun while I'm not on any AAS.
    bro. ph's ARE ORAL STEROIDS. where have you been?

    just because its legal doesnt mean it isnt an oral steroid. and DEFINITELY doesnt mean its safe. cmon now. for the sake of all us others who do our research and do things responsibly, please stop before you die, get put on the news, and we have another batch of banned substances that are reasonably safe if used correctly. what youre doing it NOT correct use.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by VinD View Post
    You guys have it all wrong. I'M NOT LOOKING FOR AN ORAL STEROID. I'm looking to see what anabolic power can be yielded with a 100% legal PH!! No superdrol, no nolvadex... Nothing I have to buy overseas. I'm not going to kill myself? I'm not an idiot. Whatever product I decide on I'm going to start with the maximum reccomended dose, then possibly bump it up just a bit. Jeez you guys blow stuff way out of proportion sometimes. I've done my fair share of research. Obviously any REAL AAS would be much better. This is just for fun while I'm not on any AAS.
    youve done your research? yet youre against nolva? lol. you havent done any legitimate research.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    bro. ph's ARE ORAL STEROIDS. where have you been?

    just because its legal doesnt mean it isnt an oral steroid. and DEFINITELY doesnt mean its safe. cmon now. for the sake of all us others who do our research and do things responsibly, please stop before you die, get put on the news, and we have another batch of banned substances that are reasonably safe if used correctly. what youre doing it NOT correct use.
    It converts to an active steroid, doesn't start out as one. I'm not against nolva. SERM just like clomid. I know what it's purpose is. The whole point of this is to see what legal, easily accessible product can give good results. That's all.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by VinD
    You guys have it all wrong. I'M NOT LOOKING FOR AN ORAL STEROID. I'm looking to see what anabolic power can be yielded with a 100% legal PH!! No superdrol, no nolvadex... Nothing I have to buy overseas. I'm not going to kill myself? I'm not an idiot. Whatever product I decide on I'm going to start with the maximum reccomended dose, then possibly bump it up just a bit. Jeez you guys blow stuff way out of proportion sometimes. I've done my fair share of research. Obviously any REAL AAS would be much better. This is just for fun while I'm not on any AAS.
    Dumb post is dumb.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    bro. ph's ARE ORAL STEROIDS. where have you been?

    just because its legal doesnt mean it isnt an oral steroid. and DEFINITELY doesnt mean its safe. cmon now. for the sake of all us others who do our research and do things responsibly, please stop before you die, get put on the news, and we have another batch of banned substances that are reasonably safe if used correctly. what youre doing it NOT correct use.
    Phs arent oral steroids. Oral steroids are oral steroids.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  12. Quote Originally Posted by VinD

    It converts to an active steroid, doesn't start out as one. I'm not against nolva. SERM just like clomid. I know what it's purpose is. The whole point of this is to see what legal, easily accessible product can give good results. That's all.
    So in your mind a trivial step in between it being ingested and then becoming active makes it any less of a steroid than if it had been ingested as an active steroid?

  13. Yes because it's not modified in a way such as Dbol to be so harsh on the liver.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by VinD View Post
    Thank you! Yeah guys, I just want to know what product has some solid science behind it that would be available at a normal U.S. online retailer. Like I said, best one i found online researching is Methyl 1-D. Whatever I decide to experiment with I'm going to use a pretty high dose. The whole idea I wanna test out is: how ridiculously high of a dose do you have to take of a PH to see steroid like results. And like I said, I plan to take PES erase to keep any possible gyno, etc. at bay.
    AND ANOTHER THING. A good ph (superdrol or m1t or the others listed here) ellicit BETTER than steroid like gains. a good but safe (relatively) run of SD would ellicit probably 20 lbs easy in 4-5 weeks. steroids arent that good. steroids are mostly safer and the gains are easier to keep tho. its not hard to get steroid gains. its hard to get them safely and keep them. why not just do 2 or 3 legit, safe, cycles over the next year and see where it gets you? might i suggest halodrol at 50/75/75/75/75/100 with nolva 20/20/10/10 (and of course support supps)??? or epistane? or p stanz? you have options. it doesnt really make a difference to me whether you do it or not. i just dont wanna see your thread in a month in all caps saying "help gyno and limp dick and no libido and no energy and all my gains are gone blah blah".... its gonna happen. these arent toys. they arent dangerous IF USED PROPERLY. anything in this world can be abused.

  15. omfg SD and m1t are HARSHER than dbol. wheres this research youre doing?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by VinD
    Yes because it's not modified in a way such as Dbol to be so harsh on the liver.
    Yep you're right. Methylated PH's aren't harsh on the liver at all and none of them cause any shutdown that you would want a full PCT to recover from.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Phs arent oral steroids. Oral steroids are oral steroids.
    an oral pill, that converts to a steroidal hormone, is an oral steroid. very simple. it may not be classified in the same way as say, dbol and such, but it IS an oral steroid.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Yep you're right. Methylated PH's aren't harsh on the liver at all and none of them cause any shutdown that you would want a full PCT to recover from.
    we're fighting a losing battle bro. pretty soon all you and me will have is tribulus to try and make gains with. people like this are gonna get everything taken off the shelves

  19. Quote Originally Posted by VinD View Post
    It converts to an active steroid, doesn't start out as one. I'm not against nolva. SERM just like clomid. I know what it's purpose is. The whole point of this is to see what legal, easily accessible product can give good results. That's all.
    i never said it did start out as one. but if it converts to a steroidal hormone it is a steroid. "steroid" isnt a synonym for illegal. progesterone cream is a steroid. cortisone shots are steroids. pro hormones ARE STEROIDS. and dude i get it. but what if i was asking " hey guys, lets see what the highest bridge i can jump off of without dying is? im thinking start out at 100 ft to pavement."..... what the hell is the point in that? we already have an answer to your question. TONS of legal easily accessible products give good results. how bout protein? creatine? nahh man dont neeed that, lets hype up on some methylated hormones and tear that liver apart!

  20. I'll run Adex on cycle and do Nova after the cycle.... I'm not being stubborn right now. The thing is, I don't currently have a real AAS source so I figured I'd try some legal PH and legal anti-e (stuff you can get at a ***.com-like website) to see how it compares to the real stuff. That is all I wanted to do. My intention is not to abuse anything or destroy my health for fun.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    AND ANOTHER THING. A good ph (superdrol or m1t or the others listed here) ellicit BETTER than steroid like gains. a good but safe (relatively) run of SD would ellicit probably 20 lbs easy in 4-5 weeks. steroids arent that good. steroids are mostly safer and the gains are easier to keep tho. its not hard to get steroid gains. its hard to get them safely and keep them. why not just do 2 or 3 legit, safe, cycles over the next year and see where it gets you? might i suggest halodrol at 50/75/75/75/75/100 with nolva 20/20/10/10 (and of course support supps)??? or epistane? or p stanz? you have options. it doesnt really make a difference to me whether you do it or not. i just dont wanna see your thread in a month in all caps saying "help gyno and limp dick and no libido and no energy and all my gains are gone blah blah".... its gonna happen. these arent toys. they arent dangerous IF USED PROPERLY. anything in this world can be abused.

    SD and or M1T arent PHs. Those are active hormones and require no conversion.


    Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    an oral pill, that converts to a steroidal hormone, is an oral steroid. very simple. it may not be classified in the same way as say, dbol and such, but it IS an oral steroid.
    No an oral pill that is converted into an active hormone by the body is a prohormone.

    Would you call Dbol a PH? No i would hope not, so then why would you call SD or M1T a ph?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  22. Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    i never said it did start out as one. but if it converts to a steroidal hormone it is a steroid. "steroid" isnt a synonym for illegal. progesterone cream is a steroid. cortisone shots are steroids. pro hormones ARE STEROIDS. and dude i get it. but what if i was asking " hey guys, lets see what the highest bridge i can jump off of without dying is? im thinking start out at 100 ft to pavement."..... what the hell is the point in that? we already have an answer to your question. TONS of legal easily accessible products give good results. how bout protein? creatine? nahh man dont neeed that, lets hype up on some methylated hormones and tear that liver apart!
    I cook 6 meals a day containing 750-850 calories consisting of black beans, rice, chicken and beef. I know diet. I take whey protein, a mutli V, creatine monohydrate, fish oil... I've got the basic supplementation down! I know the basics are most important. I train 6 days a week and recover. This would be an add on to my other efforts, not a random "jump".

  23. Quote Originally Posted by VinD View Post
    I'll run Adex on cycle and do Nova after the cycle.... I'm not being stubborn right now. The thing is, I don't currently have a real AAS source so I figured I'd try some legal PH and legal anti-e (stuff you can get at a ***.com-like website) to see how it compares to the real stuff. That is all I wanted to do. My intention is not to abuse anything or destroy my health for fun.
    thats fine man. look. get you some anastrazole. and some tamoxifen citrate from a research chem site. legal to buy. legal to posess. illegal to consume, but obvi thats not a problem since you use AAS. and run superdrol if you wanna, but start low. 10mg. work up to 20. idk how heavy you are MAYBE 30 but im tellin u the sides are nasty. the gains are killer tho. just be smart man. everyone is here to help. but its the balls out attitudes and jumping the gun before youre ready that get people worked up. if you need any legitimate help or have any Q's. i and everyone else would be more than happy to help you out best we can

  24. im gonna take a shot in the dark here and say youre an uneducated lifter than relied on aas since day one. now youre source is gone, and you have nothing to fall back on and want to overdose a "prohormone" thinking thats what it takes to get comparabe gains to an injectable cycle

  25. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    SD and or M1T arent PHs. Those are active hormones and require no conversion.




    No an oral pill that is converted into an active hormone by the body is a prohormone.

    Would you call Dbol a PH? No i would hope not, so then why would you call SD or M1T a ph?
    reason i call them ph is because they used to actually be listed/sold as ph, force of habit i suppose

  26. Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    reason i call them ph is because they used to actually be listed/sold as ph, force of habit i suppose
    Well id break the habit or atleast dont go around thinking you have the latest and greatest news or that your the expert. Just a friendly heads up.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  27. Quote Originally Posted by VinD View Post
    I cook 6 meals a day containing 750-850 calories consisting of black beans, rice, chicken and beef. I know diet. I take whey protein, a mutli V, creatine monohydrate, fish oil... I've got the basic supplementation down! I know the basics are most important. I train 6 days a week and recover. This would be an add on to my other efforts, not a random "jump".
    so why would you throw it all away and assume you have anabolics/ph down when you dont? has all the effort and time im assuming youve put into bodybuilding not already taught you that patience and the willingness and hunger for education is the most powerful tool you can have? far more powerful than any pill you can take. IMO

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    im gonna take a shot in the dark here and say youre an uneducated lifter than relied on aas since day one. now youre source is gone, and you have nothing to fall back on and want to overdose a "prohormone" thinking thats what it takes to get comparabe gains to an injectable cycle. amirightorwut?
    Actually I started lifting in 8th grade for football. After HS I started bodybuilding for fun. Have been doing so for 2 years. Uneducated? I hold an ACE certification for personal training (even though I disagree with some of their info). Never touched a steroid until 2 months ago when I did my first very short cycle to see what it was all about. I gained about 5-7 lb of lean muscle. That's my (very very shortened) story. But nice trying to undermine me. AND ALSO, I don't intend to take 100mg a day! The first post was a HYPOTHETICAL dose. Obviously 100mg a day to start is insane! It is simple to give ratios out of 100. Like out of 100mg of PH taken, 40mg will convert to steroid.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Well id break the habit or atleast dont go around thinking you have the latest and greatest news or that your the expert. Just a friendly heads up.
    well. my apologies. didnt mean to come off that way. but on a real note, am i really the one out of all the talk in this forum that need be corrected over a trivial debatable subject? lol.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by VinD View Post
    Actually I started lifting in 8th grade for football. After HS I started bodybuilding for fun. Have been doing so for 2 years. Uneducated? I hold an ACE certification for personal training (even though I disagree with some of their info). Never touched a steroid until 2 months ago when I did my first very short cycle to see what it was all about. I gained about 5-7 lb of lean muscle. That's my (very very shortened) story. But nice trying to undermine me. AND ALSO, I don't intend to take 100mg a day! The first post was a HYPOTHETICAL dose. Obviously 100mg a day to start is insane! It is simple to give ratios out of 100. Like out of 100mg of PH taken, 40mg will convert to steroid.
    yes i know (assumed) you werent THAT dumb. but its misleading. because yeah its a baseline. but 100 mg clomid and 100mg nolva. both serms. but 100 mg nolva is STUPID high dose. very problematic. whereas 100mg Clomid is a middle, baseline dose. same thing with halodrol and superdrol. 10 mg halo wouldnt do ****. 10 mg superdrol is low, but still plenty powerful to have gains, as well as sides. see what i mean? i get your baseline theory, but its misleading. because you cant base most of these things on a mg to mg basis.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. OK OTC PCT going to do it
    By mixedup in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 12:05 AM
  2. I'm going to do it...
    By Maxwell600 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 04:36 PM
  3. Going to do a cycle of PH's
    By super75freak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 02:02 PM
  4. new pro-hormones convert to what?
    By jeep69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-19-2006, 03:42 AM
  5. Here is what I am going to do to make 1-test cyp
    By SeaHawk22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2004, 03:42 PM
Log in
Log in