LeptiGen Mass test for NutraPlanet and Avant Labs

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

LeptiGen Mass test for NutraPlanet and Avant Labs

Hello and thank you again for selecting me to test LeptiGen Mass, courtesy of NutraPlanet and Avant Labs

I'm 33 yo, 5'8", 172 lbs as of this morning (after nature call ), 32" waist - basically your average guy wanting to gain muscle mass

I am on a very clean and strict bulking diet and exercise plan under Bobo's supervision (FLA's Muscle Building Program) with three weeks remaining as of tomorrow. My plan's supplements consist of nothing but the most basic vitamins and minerals with the exception of a CEE mixture (CEE, ALCAR, CM and Taurine) on workout days only. I am very happy with my results thus far and the addition of LeptiGen Mass without any changes to my current meal and exercise plan should help me asses LeptiGen Mass' effectiveness more accurately.

Basic testing parameters:
    Category: Stand alone, no PH usage in 2 months+, clean bulk
    Dosing: Two servings ED with meals
    Goal: Assess product's effectiveness at achieving LBM

The official start date is tomorrow, Sunday 11/28/2004, so stay tuned.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Hello again. Today is the official start date for my LeptiGen Mass test. Official start weight as of this morning (after nature call ) is 171 lbs.
    Here are some progress pics I took this morning after eating breakfast 1 & 2 ( I woke up some kind of ravenous ).
    I will be posting feedback and pics every Sunday unless otherwise requested by Stryder/Twin Peaks, or unless I notice something significant.
    As you can see and as I stated before I'm your average guy wanting to get muscular... now I must be off and eat some more hehe. My next meal will include the first dose of LeptiGen Mass...

Day 1:
    The powder is white with a hint of pink and it turns bright red when mixed with water. It tastes like a combination of vitamin powder, cough syrup, red drink and something else. Do not inhale while drinking it or you may gag - smells kind of strange. You have to stir for a while to get most of it to mix, and some sticks to the glass so I just poured more water and got the rest off - I'm not wasting this stuff hehe.
    I consumed my first serving with a dairy-heavy PC meal and it was kind of bleh, it left an aftertaste.
    My second serving was with a poultry and veggy PF meal and it was much better. Could be attributed to aquired taste or the actual food... Anyway, I will be taking one serving with a PF meal (no dairy) and one serving with a PC meal.
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Last edited by silverSurfer; 11-29-2004 at 09:34 AM.
  3. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor

Thanks for taking the time to post some pics, this will give us an accurate starting point to measure your progress. Good luck
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Day 2 (Monday 11/29/2004):
    First serving consumed with a poultry meal. Second serving consumed with a seafood meal - no good, it seemed to intensify the flavor of the drink.
    No noticeable changes yet.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Days 3 (Tuesday 11/30/2004), 4 (Wednesday 12/1/2004), and 5 (Thursday 12/2/2004):
    I've found that eating spicy food (no seafood) cancels the Leptigen Mass flavor. I'm going to stick with this and poultry until I get used to the taste.
    No noticeable changes yet.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Good luck w/ the cycle! Thx for the log!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Days 6 (Friday 12/3/2004), 7 (Saturday 12/4/2004), and 8 (Sunday 12/5/2004):
    No digestive issues yet, I usually get them with creatine.
    Things are getting better, my PWO pumps seem to last a little bit longer.
    I've been on this product for a full week now and it is time to revise my lifts and increase them slightly (I do that every 2 weeks). I've experienced better recovery in the last few days, so maybe this is starting to kick in.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Days 9, 10 and 11 (Monday 12/6/2004 - Wednesday 12/8/2004)
    Same as the previous three days, endurance has increased slightly. Also, I've lost a little bit of fat - need to confirm by caliper. I'm finally used to the flavor.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Days 12 through 15 (Thursday 12/9/2004 - Sunday 12/12/2004)
    Endurance continues to increase sligntly. The pump seems to last a little bit longer. Still no digestive issues with it so that makes me happy - creatine usually gives me problems. Creatine pyruvate must be different. I have 10 days left so I'll post final pics then.
  10. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor

Great job silver

Post a side by side before and after pic when you finish your testing...thanks for your consistent feedback!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Days 16 through 21 (Monday 12/13/2004 - Saturday 12/18/2004)
    Still no digestive issues, I like this stuff now ! Yesterday was my last day in Bobo's 8 week program, however, my last Leptigen Mass serving is this coming Wednesday (12/22/2004). I'm taking this week off but may squeeze a whole body workout on Wednesday to hold me over through Christmas hehe. I'll post side by side pics then - I may not look like a pro, but certainly feel good about my results thus far
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Last serving was yesterday and I think I'll miss it in my meals moving forward - was getting used to the red fruit punch flavor hehe. Ok, I was running late for work this morning and didn't take a pic on "e" so I'll do that tomorrow morning and post it then.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Thumbs up Done, for now...

HO HO HO, Merry Christmas !!!

Weight holding at 172. I'm retaining some water - ate some high sodium foods yesterday/last night, but then again I'm taking this week off so that was expected hehe. Anyway, here's the final pics on "E" from this morning. I liked Leptigen Mass and will most certainly try this again in the spring/summer when I begin to cut. It took me a while to get used to the flavor, but that was because I had cut out all sugar & sweets from my meals a while back and anything with flavoring became too strong - I almost puked on soda once.

Overall the most noticeable effects were non-intrusive while on a clean bulking diet (meaning it didn't make me fat, jittery, etc), I leaned out some and endurance went up gradually during the course of the test.

Anyway, for Leptigen Mass !!! Thank you Stryder and Twin Peak for selecting me to test this product.
  14. Banned

good results, nice log
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Great results for 1 month Thx for the log!
  16. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer
    HO HO HO, Merry Christmas !!!

Weight holding at 172. I'm retaining some water - ate some high sodium foods yesterday/last night, but then again I'm taking this week off so that was expected hehe. Anyway, here's the final pics on "E" from this morning. I liked Leptigen Mass and will most certainly try this again in the spring/summer when I begin to cut. It took me a while to get used to the flavor, but that was because I had cut out all sugar & sweets from my meals a while back and anything with flavoring became too strong - I almost puked on soda once.

Overall the most noticeabld effects were non-intrusive while on a clean bulking diet (meaning it didn't make me fat, jittery, etc), I leaned out some and endurance went up gradually during the course of the test.

Anyway, for Leptigen Mass !!! Thank you Stryder and Twin Peak for selecting me to test this product.
    Great log, thanks. Glad you liked it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. lowered test for gyno and bloat
    By Borispili in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-02-2013, 09:25 AM
  2. Small dose of EQ with high test for joints and tendons
    By Ziggajay in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 06:47 PM
  3. Blood Tests for PHs and T3
    By billm311 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 01:06 PM
  4. Testing for Thyroid, and when to take medication?
    By Mr.50 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-19-2006, 10:53 AM
  5. Leptigen Mass Log Nutraplanet/Avant Labs
    By Scottyo in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-28-2004, 10:10 AM