First cycle

Civicex1984

Awards
Well I'm 27 6ft 225lbs 14%bf. I've been training for 7 yrs. my friend recommended that I start with test prop and Winnie v so I could get some abs, gain strength and and look heavier than I will be. My diet is clean and I visit the gym around 5x a week. What do you think would be the recommended dosage for this gear for optimal results? I have natural gyno since I was a kid, I have liquid stane for oct and chlomid for pct. did I make the right choice? Please help, any advice is welcomed.thanks

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Usually test only is a good first cycle just so u can measure sides. But up to you test e is better so you don't have to pin as often unless it doesn't bother you. Get an AI since you're prone to gyno and a natty test booster for pct

Civicex1984

Awards
Thanks I don't mind injections, would you suggest I save the winny for my next cycle

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
Personally yes, my first test cycle blew my mind with just test alone so you'll see result for sure. But you can use it if you want up to you. Just my .02

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Man you could throw winny in at the end. The reason people usually recommend a test only cycle is due to not knowing how your body reacts to certain compounds but if you add in winny as a finisher you already know how your body's reacting to test. Winnys not too harsh either man 50mg a day will do the trick. If you can get some aromasin for estrogen control during cycle and pct. Since you've got pre existing gyno get some letro just incase it flares up on cycle.

Civicex1984

Awards
Thanks a lot Luke I appreciate that, when would you suggest that I start taking the winny? I'm trying to get my body right for spring. Cut up get a ill bigger, ready to take my shirt off for spring break

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Thanks a lot Luke I appreciate that, when would you suggest that I start taking the winny? I'm trying to get my body right for spring. Cut up get a ill bigger, ready to take my shirt off for spring break
I'd run it for six weeks at the end of your cycle. You can run it while the test esters are clearing so for example on a 12 week cycle you could run it on weeks 8 -14.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'd run it the last 6 weeks before pct. you can run winny while test eaters clear so for example on a 12 week cycle you can run it weeks 8-14.