Low test levels help with cycle options

Bigyakka

Awards
Okay so I'm 22 and just got my test ad everything checked my test came
Out in the lower third despite great cholesterol etc. I exercise a lot both lifting and cardio diet is great but test is low :( and I notice it with my low libido. I have been lifting since I was 15 non stop and results are really slowing down over last 2 years I am very passionate about the gym and want to be able to take my physique to the next level. I have done research but I would like to know from some experienced users what the best course of action is

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Okay so I'm 22 and just got my test ad everything checked my test came
Out in the lower third despite great cholesterol etc. I exercise a lot both lifting and cardio diet is great but test is low :( and I notice it with my low libido. I have been lifting since I was 15 non stop and results are really slowing down over last 2 years I am very passionate about the gym and want to be able to take my physique to the next level. I have done research but I would like to know from some experienced users what the best course of action is
What's you're diet. How often do you train? Your gains are going to slow with age. saying your levels are "in the lower third" says nothing. What are the actual numbers. Libido isn't always a result of test levels. Estrogen and prolactin have huge involvement as well.

Bigyakka

Awards
Tested to get 13nmol/L nothing else was
Given to me I eat 6 meals a day with >30g protein from eggs, chicken, kangaroo, turkey and salmon 4 meals with veg all with small amounts of low gi carbs since I'm cutting . Lift 4 days a week and cardio 25min Powerwalk mon-fri

Bigyakka

Awards
Any1 with any advice??? I would greatly appreciate any thoughts or advice