Ultradrol Cycle Critque/thoughts?

Prostarter8

Awards
Ok so a little bit of info about myself....

23 years old, 5'10", 170lbs, 12%bf . Get around 3200+ calories

I have been lifting for 6 years now and started fixing up my diet about two years ago when i started reading up how important it was to see the gains you work so hard for in the gym.

Diet consists of fish, chicken, red meat, eggs, pasta, broccoli, spinach, potatoes and hydro whey. No pop just water and the occasional juice.

I have taken one cycle before which was hdrol where i preloaded cycle support a week before starting the hdrol at 50/75/75/75/100. Made sure to take support through cycle along with multi and fish oil. PCT consisted of Clomid, lean xtreme, daa, milk thistle, multi and fish oil. Gains were awesome! Went from 161 to 172 and only lost 2 pounds after PCT. Stayed lean and dry which was awesome along with the strength gains. Side effects were minimal back pumps for first couple days which went away along with little increase in BP and slight joint discomfort near end.

I had planned to take Sdrol as my next cycle but as we all know it has been banned.

Soooo....

I got to checking out threads and read that Ultradrol produced gains very similar to Sdrol which had me interested and reading up on how guys were dosing it along with the gains and sides from it and after reading have decided to go with it.

Cycle will look like this.

Preload: Liv52 and AI Cycle Assist week before first dose of Ultra.

Cycle: Ultradrol 8/12/12/12
AI Cycle Assist 2x a day
Liv52
Multi
Fish Oil

PCT: Nolva 20/20/10/10
Erase 0/0/3/2/2/1
DAA
Liv52
Multi
Fish Oil

Let me know what you guys think and if anything should be added or taken out. Thanks!

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Ok so a little bit of info about myself....

23 years old, 5'10", 170lbs, 12%bf . Get around 3200+ calories

I have been lifting for 6 years now and started fixing up my diet about two years ago when i started reading up how important it was to see the gains you work so hard for in the gym.

Diet consists of fish, chicken, red meat, eggs, pasta, broccoli, spinach, potatoes and hydro whey. No pop just water and the occasional juice.

I have taken one cycle before which was hdrol where i preloaded cycle support a week before starting the hdrol at 50/75/75/75/100. Made sure to take support through cycle along with multi and fish oil. PCT consisted of Clomid, lean xtreme, daa, milk thistle, multi and fish oil. Gains were awesome! Went from 161 to 172 and only lost 2 pounds after PCT. Stayed lean and dry which was awesome along with the strength gains. Side effects were minimal back pumps for first couple days which went away along with little increase in BP and slight joint discomfort near end.

I had planned to take Sdrol as my next cycle but as we all know it has been banned.

Soooo....

I got to checking out threads and read that Ultradrol produced gains very similar to Sdrol which had me interested and reading up on how guys were dosing it along with the gains and sides from it and after reading have decided to go with it.

Cycle will look like this.

Preload: Liv52 and AI Cycle Assist week before first dose of Ultra.

Cycle: Ultradrol 8/12/12/12
AI Cycle Assist 2x a day
Liv52
Multi
Fish Oil

PCT: Nolva 20/20/10/10
Erase 0/0/3/2/2/1
DAA
Liv52
Multi
Fish Oil

Let me know what you guys think and if anything should be added or taken out. Thanks!
Sure looks good

Prostarter8

Awards
Thanks man. Have really been trying to read up on it and make sure its on point so I can have same results if not better than the hdrol.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
might wanna do nolva 40/40/20/20 but im no pro on that so look around in past logs. other than that, looks like you know what to do already

sux you missed out on the sd firesale bud, i got a couple bottles of sd-10 for $8 each lol

Prostarter8

Awards
might wanna do nolva 40/40/20/20 but im no pro on that so look around in past logs. other than that, looks like you know what to do already

sux you missed out on the sd firesale bud, i got a couple bottles of sd-10 for $8 each lol
Yea that is one thing I saw two different dosings. Some were 20/2 0/1 0/1 0 and others starting with 4 0.

Don't remind me. Smh....haha