8th week of dbol and test cycle* need advice..

amir_jaan

Awards
hey guys, i am currently on my 8th week of my cycle which includes the following:

week 1-12: test e 500mgs/week
week1-4: dbol 40/40/50/50
arimidex: 0.25mgs eod
pct has also been planned out already..
stats:6ft tall approx 15% bf
start 185lbs

currently sitting at around 205 mark, i have gained a good 20lbs so far which i am very happy with, getting in my meals everyday up to 4000 calories just a quick question i had to whomever can make a suggestion for me....

i am looking to adding in something from week 9-12 to cut down, have been researching tbol, winnie and even var. Would like to get peoples input as my goal is to get lean as possible maybe down to 10-12% bf. would like to know which is the best for me and how i should dose it..

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
I'd recommend keep bulking man. You'll lose some gains during pct and you don't want to draw a cut out into pct as you'll want to eat at least enough to maintain weight. Why not just recover and then cut down next cycle?

JohnEhizou5

JohnEhizou5

Awards
Yeah some var would help out keeping some lean muscle mass and getting rid of some unwanted weight

amir_jaan

Awards
I'd recommend keep bulking man. You'll lose some gains during pct and you don't want to draw a cut out into pct as you'll want to eat at least enough to maintain weight. Why not just recover and then cut down next cycle?
lets say i were to keep bulking, would u recommend me adding anything in week 9-12 ? its just becuase for the past week i havnt really been gaining and i feel like my body is just getting used to the test.. i thought running something in week 9-12 would boost me up a little more before i finish off the gear.

crispycrown

crispycrown

Awards
lets say i were to keep bulking, would u recommend me adding anything in week 9-12 ? its just becuase for the past week i havnt really been gaining and i feel like my body is just getting used to the test.. i thought running something in week 9-12 would boost me up a little more before i finish off the gear.
Up to you man, just thought I'd say why not finish of strong? If you gain another 5 lbs even it'll give you more gains you can hold once pct starts

amir_jaan

Awards
im thinking of just grabbing some var and ending off with that as it wont lean me out as much as tbol or winnie.