M4OHN/MDHT + trimax/clen Cutter

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Post some pics. Seems like you've made some big changes.

2. Keeping the weight off has been ridiculously tough with the holiday season. On Christmas and for several days prior, I ate cheat meal after cheat meal, as I originally predicted would happen. New Years was almost as bad; I went to several parties where all kinds of cheat foods were served and not one healthy dish was available for consumption.

However were it not for my dieting previously, I would have been about 220 right now and definitely not a pretty 220 either.

In any case, this morning I was back up to 201 though.

IF I post pics, which I probably won't, they will be post-PCT since that's all that matters anyway.
    •   

3. Cycle is just about over and I'll begin PCT. Here's the schedule this week:

Monday: last day of cycle +
    40mcg IGF1 Long R3

I'll be doing Leg workout tomorrow so I'll inject it bilaterally in each the quads.

Tuesday:
    300mg Clomid
    40mg Nolvadex
    3g Tribulus
    ZMA
    Fish Oil
    Flax Seed Oil

40mcg IGF1LR3 - In the morning, bilaterally in the quads.

Wednesday:
    100mg Clomid
    40mg Nolvadex
    3g Tribulus
    ZMA
    Fish Oil
    Flax Seed Oil

40mcg IGF1LR3 - Traps/Back/Bicep workout, inject post workout bilaterally in the biceps.

Thursday:
    100mg Clomid
    40mg Nolvadex
    3g Tribulus
    ZMA
    Fish Oil
    Flax Seed Oil

40mcg IGF1LR3 - In the morning, bilaterally in the lats.

Friday:
    100mg Clomid
    40mg Nolvadex
    3g Tribulus
    ZMA
    Fish Oil
    Flax Seed Oil

40mcg IGF1LR3 - chest/tricep/shoulder workout, inject post workout bilaterally in the shoulders.

Saturday:
    100mg Clomid
    40mg Nolvadex
    3g Tribulus
    ZMA
    Fish Oil
    Flax Seed Oil

40mcg IGF1LR3 - In the morning, bilaterally in the pecs.

Sunday:
    100mg Clomid
    40mg Nolvadex
    3g Tribulus
    ZMA
    Fish Oil
    Flax Seed Oil

40mcg IGF1LR3 - In the morning, bilaterally in the triceps. That should be real fun. Thank god slin pins are tiny.

4. Wow, haven't posted in a while. Sorry about that. Here's what's going on:

I've been 1 week on IGF1. Today was leg day. I started off with 5 sets of squats. On the 5th set I did 405 for a few reps. Most I've ever done on freestanding barbell squats. Continued on to do 4 sets of unilateral leg extensions focusing on my left leg (pick a weight, do as many reps as possible with left, only do exactly that many with my right). I then did the same with Leg curls. My right quad is WAY stronger than my left (my right quad was barely fatigued at all but my left was burning and could barely move), but it appears my right hamstring is almost the same as my left. All future leg workouts will be this way until the fatigue is the same for left and right legs. I admit I should have been doing this from the beginning.
    Another note: I started taking ECA today. It gave me a much more noticeable boost than last time I took it. I think it may be because it has been so long since the last time I ever did an ECA stack.

On a happy note, while I did not look at the scale today to see how weightloss is progressing, when I was at the gym today, I noticed that when I flex my calves I can see some serious seperation. I now have that very noticeable diamond shape in my calves that only shows up with conditioning. My legs are also looking significantly more defined.
    IGF1 was not injected bilaterally; I injected only into my left quad. If any site specific action happens, I want it on my left to bring it up to par with my right. Hopefully this will speed the process of brining symmetry to my quads. Tomorrow's injection will also by only in my left quad.
    IGF1 side effect:
    I DEFINITELY notice joint pain after injecting. This pain seems to be local; at the joint nearest to injection site. For example, right now my left knee aches noticeably. I cannot determine if it is my injection technique (maybe I hit a nerve?) or it is the known side effect of IGF1 kicking in (joint pain is a known side effect of IGF1). If it is IGF1 kicking in, then this is strong evidence of site specific growth IMO.

I also wonder if perhaps the fact that I have been on Lean XTreme for a while may be causing some joint pain. IIRC Sledge said that was a possible side effect.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 6 WEEK High Dose Epi and Clen CUTTER!
    By jonnyjames in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 11:11 AM
  2. Question about Trimax+clen
    By sans_pants in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-21-2005, 06:49 PM
  3. TriMax/Clen Stack?
    By BLiStEr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-21-2004, 11:53 PM
  4. Trimax w/Yohimbine & Clen