M4OHN/MDHT + trimax/clen Cutter

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.74%

Quote Originally Posted by Nullifidian
    Just found the culprit. One of the listed causes of green stool is "rapid colonic transit time." It's the TriMax and nothing to worry about.
    yeah, I get greenish stool after my UD2 carb loads. They smell worse too!

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

12/11 morning weight 192.5

12/12 morning weight 191.5

Sorry for the delay in updating.

Energy has been really low lately. I'm positive it's the Trimax kicking my butt. I reduced the dose to 2mg and I'm now off clen. Monday at the gym I'll do back/biceps/forearm. I'm thinking:

Underhand barbell rows
    Neutral Grip cable rows to lower chest (helps target the Rhomboids and builds back thickness)
    Underhand cable pulldowns

and then I'm not sure what I'll do for biceps. Probably some lighter weight barbell curls and maybe some cable curls.
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.74%

How is your strength overall now that the trimax is really kickin your ass with lethargy? I'm just wondering if these doses of PH are enough to keep muscle loss at bay..
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.57%

Well I haven't tried going heavy lately because I don't want to mess up my elbow again. I suppose I could go heavy on squats, but that wouldn't say much because balance is my limiting factor with those.
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.57%

Had a back/bicep workout today. I stopped keeping track of weight after the first exercise, but it was the best workout I've had in a long while. Why? Because I stopped caring about weights and only paid attention to how the exercise felt and how each muscle was being worked. I've determined that dumbells and cables with single grip handles are best for me with bicep work because otherwise it tweaks my wrists too much to really feel like I've gotten the best workout I can get. I discovered an exercise I'll be including in all back workouts from now on but don't know what to call it. Basically it works Rhomboids and that's pretty much it; so it is essential for back thickness and more importantly posture.

I went in pretty fired up today. I think it was mostly because of the carbs I ate. It seems I'm a lot more carb depleted than I thought. The MDHT and M4OHN were the only things giving me energy through the day lately I'm thinking. Because when I ate that wholegrain bagel and all that honeydew melon and cantelope, I immediately wanted to get to the gym because I felt like I could snap a barbell in half.

So here's my workout, at least what I recorded of it:

Barbell Bent-over Rows
    4 sets
    15x135, 12x155, 12x175, 10x205

Cable Rhomboid Rows
    Instruction -
    Using a cable and a tight neutral grip, pull the grip about halfway
    Then pinch your shoulderblades together and hold for a couple second then release.
    Repeat process; range of motion is very very small.

Underhanded Pulldowns
    I found that I hate these with a regular bar because it hurst my wrist and my back doesn't get worked well enough as a result. In the future I'll use two handles instead for a more natural and flexible grip.

One Armed Cable curls
    2 sets each side, not sure of the weight or reps; I went to failure

EZBar Curls
    I think the bar was 30 pounds. Stiff form to failure. 1 set

Incline dumbell curls.
    15s. I have no idea how many reps. To failure. GREAT pump.
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.57%

12/16 morning weight: 192
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.57%

12/19 morning weight 192

Friday night I went to my brother's Christmas party. I most definitely had to cheat; he didn't have anything remotely healthy to eat and there's no way I could get away with bringing something healthy to eat with me. My brother has this thing about people who don't drink alcohol at his parties: he hates them. So I had to fake it. I stood around with a beer and tipped it back now and then but sealed the top with my tongue. When no one was looking I would occasionally go to the bathroom and pour a little down the sink.

Saturday was unfortunately another cheat day. My gf and I spent the day in the city. We had lunch at my brother's (woke up late) and spent the afternoon seeing the window displays at Macys, Lord & Taylor, and Sax Fifth Avenue. At about 3:30, we went to the IMAX and saw Polar Express in 3D. After the movie we got our stuff from my brother's apt and hopped on the train home. Didn't get home until 8:30PM.

I was very surprised to see I hadn't gained any weight.

In terms of side effects, I am definintely noticing an increase in blemishes lately. It also seems as though the increased aggression is kicking in. So it would seem MDHT takes about 2 weeks to truly kick in.
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.57%

Chest/Shoulder/Triceps today. 20 sets in 45 minutes. Once again I didn't count reps.

Dumbell Flat Bench, 4 sets: 60, 80, 95, 110
    Cable Flyes, 2 sets: 50, 50
    Cable Crossovers, 2 sets: 50, 50
    Dumbell Overhead Press, 4 sets: 25, 30, 35, 40
    Seated Dumbell Lateral Raises, 4 sets: 15, 15, 15, 15
    Tricep Rope Pulldown, 3 sets: 30, 35, 40
    Dumbell Kickbacks 1 set: 10
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.57%

Upon reading some clinical data about how natural growth hormone production works, I've discovered a practice that I've been doing that needs to change. I've been drinking my protein shake immediately following my workout. This is not wise. Aparently, growth hormone levels are elevated for roughly 2 hours following a workout (nothing to do with the whole training for 45 minutes; that has to do with cortisol being released when working out for too long). Well, eating actually blunts growth hormone release! Yes, eating decreases the amount of growth hormone your body produces. That means if you eat right after your workout, you are decreasing your growth potential. Flies in the face of everythign I learned but its true.

The thing is, post workout is when your muscles are most receptive to protein. I'd like to utilize that. So what to do, what to do. The solution for me is a compromise. I will eat exactly 1 hour after finishing my workout. This gives me an hour of heightened growth hormone production, AND it allows me to thoroughly absorb my protein.

Oh yeah: 12/21 morning weight: 192.5

Ended TriMax usage on Sunday. Started:

90mg Guggulsterones (Guggulbollic by Syntrax)
    150mg 7-OH (Lean XTreme by Designer Supplements)
    3g L-Tyrosine (Now Foods)

I'll have to call my doctor and ask if I can make an appointment for some full bloodwork following 4 weeks of PCT. I estimate my thyroid (specifically TSH levels) will take about 6-8 weeks to return to normal. As a precaution, I'll be taking my thyroid PCT for a full 8 weeks. Here's the tests I'm looking to do if I can get them covered:

GGT (and possibly other liver values)
    Cholesterol (more concerned with HDL than total; total is worthless)
    Thyroid
    Testosterone
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.57%

Today's workout was legs. I went to the chiropractor so I didn't want to screw up his work by doing squats. So I did leg press.

Leg Press:
    6 sets
    225, 405, 675, 765, 855, 945
    final set there was 8 reps because a trainer was counting for me. The others I don't know.

Leg Curl:
    4 sets
    70, 110, 130, 150

Leg Extension:
    4 sets
    130, 170, 190, 210
    Final set was 14 reps, trainer counted for me.

I didn't like this particular workout. I felt like my muscles could have done a lot more work, but I was winded and drained of energy. The combination of lack of carbs and low TSH is downright devastating to my workouts at the moment.
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.5%

What is your current BF%?
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.57%

Haven't calipured in a while. Perhaps when my brain wakes up today. lol
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.57%

12/23 morning weight 196

I don't appear to have gained noticeable fat, however I most definitely look fuller and not flat like I did on the TriMax. I'm guessing my glycogen stores aren't depleted. I would say that probably accounts for maybe 2-3 pounds.

I anticipated some weight gain immediately following going off TriMax. The trick will be levelling the weight gain off, and then going back into weightloss.
  14. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.74%

Quote Originally Posted by Nullifidian
    Upon reading some clinical data about how natural growth hormone production works, I've discovered a practice that I've been doing that needs to change. I've been drinking my protein shake immediately following my workout. This is not wise. Aparently, growth hormone levels are elevated for roughly 2 hours following a workout (nothing to do with the whole training for 45 minutes; that has to do with cortisol being released when working out for too long). Well, eating actually blunts growth hormone release! Yes, eating decreases the amount of growth hormone your body produces. That means if you eat right after your workout, you are decreasing your growth potential. Flies in the face of everythign I learned but its true.
    This is true. I assume you gleaned this from the GHRP-2 post over on custom's board. After some review I believe it is just glucose itself that inhibits GH production, so if you took a protein shake that was just pure protein, no sugar no carbs not mixed with milk, you might be okay. I'll have to research further, but so far I think its just glucose.

Of course, if Custom could come out with his version of Hemogex that was priced more appropriately, we could avoid this whole problem entirely.
  15. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.57%

Yep, the GHRP-2 thread clued me in and then I looked it up on pubmed.

As for pure protein, good luck. Even AllTheWhey has a gram or two of carbs. In any case, the window of opportunity for protein absorbtion is about 2 hours post workout anyway. So if I take it after an hour, I'll be good.

Also, when your glycogen stores are depleted, your body will take ANY macronutrient you ingest and turn it to sugar so it really doesn't matter what you eat, it will still turn to glucose and thus one would figure it would blunt the GH response consequently.
  16. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.74%

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...t_uids=8501145

is an interesting study as well. Found that a fat rich meal prior to workout decreased exersize induced GH response by 54% while a glucose rich meal didnt effect excersize induced GH.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...t_uids=7005258
    This one is very interesting too, dealing with a 4 day span of fat-rich or carb-rich eating with cycling and a study of GH/T3/prolactin and various other hormones. Kind of conflicts with the one above actually.
  17. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.74%

How about in the 1hr you wait post workout to eat, you perform 30minutes of low intnsity cardio.

AMPK will have been activated in your muscles via the ATP:ADP ratio variation, causing(in the end) fat to be used as a substrate over carbs/protein.

Post workout is the ideal time to do cardio.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.71%

Nulli, first of all, thank you very much for keeping us in the loop with regard to your progress and experiences with your present cycle. Nice work! I'll continue to follow along as you continue to progress.

You did some outstanding research in uncovering the fact that eating -- or more appropriately, insulin -- is antagonistic to GH secretion. However, I encourage you do further your research on the effects of systemic GH administration on skeletal muscle mass. I think that you'll find the results to be rather interesting. In addition, I think you'll revert to your more appropriate post-training nutritional practices.
  19. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.57%

Quote Originally Posted by Timbo
    Nulli, first of all, thank you very much for keeping us in the loop with regard to your progress and experiences with your present cycle. Nice work! I'll continue to follow along as you continue to progress.

You did some outstanding research in uncovering the fact that eating -- or more appropriately, insulin -- is antagonistic to GH secretion. However, I encourage you do further your research on the effects of systemic GH administration on skeletal muscle mass. I think that you'll find the results to be rather interesting. In addition, I think you'll revert to your more appropriate post-training nutritional practices.
    All studies done on GH as it is related to muscle growth have been done with exogenous GH. Endogenous GH may act differently, especially with respect to workout timing.
  20. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.85%

Nilli, have you been able to keep the weight off? Do you have a current update for us? I'm starting similiar cycle on Monday and have been following yours closely.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.18%

Post some pics. Seems like you've made some big changes.
  22. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.57%

Keeping the weight off has been ridiculously tough with the holiday season. On Christmas and for several days prior, I ate cheat meal after cheat meal, as I originally predicted would happen. New Years was almost as bad; I went to several parties where all kinds of cheat foods were served and not one healthy dish was available for consumption.

However were it not for my dieting previously, I would have been about 220 right now and definitely not a pretty 220 either.

In any case, this morning I was back up to 201 though.

IF I post pics, which I probably won't, they will be post-PCT since that's all that matters anyway.
  23. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.57%

Cycle is just about over and I'll begin PCT. Here's the schedule this week:

Monday: last day of cycle +
    40mcg IGF1 Long R3

I'll be doing Leg workout tomorrow so I'll inject it bilaterally in each the quads.

Tuesday:
    300mg Clomid
    40mg Nolvadex
    3g Tribulus
    ZMA
    Fish Oil
    Flax Seed Oil

40mcg IGF1LR3 - In the morning, bilaterally in the quads.

Wednesday:
    100mg Clomid
    40mg Nolvadex
    3g Tribulus
    ZMA
    Fish Oil
    Flax Seed Oil

40mcg IGF1LR3 - Traps/Back/Bicep workout, inject post workout bilaterally in the biceps.

Thursday:
    100mg Clomid
    40mg Nolvadex
    3g Tribulus
    ZMA
    Fish Oil
    Flax Seed Oil

40mcg IGF1LR3 - In the morning, bilaterally in the lats.

Friday:
    100mg Clomid
    40mg Nolvadex
    3g Tribulus
    ZMA
    Fish Oil
    Flax Seed Oil

40mcg IGF1LR3 - chest/tricep/shoulder workout, inject post workout bilaterally in the shoulders.

Saturday:
    100mg Clomid
    40mg Nolvadex
    3g Tribulus
    ZMA
    Fish Oil
    Flax Seed Oil

40mcg IGF1LR3 - In the morning, bilaterally in the pecs.

Sunday:
    100mg Clomid
    40mg Nolvadex
    3g Tribulus
    ZMA
    Fish Oil
    Flax Seed Oil

40mcg IGF1LR3 - In the morning, bilaterally in the triceps. That should be real fun. Thank god slin pins are tiny.
  24. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.57%

Wow, haven't posted in a while. Sorry about that. Here's what's going on:

I've been 1 week on IGF1. Today was leg day. I started off with 5 sets of squats. On the 5th set I did 405 for a few reps. Most I've ever done on freestanding barbell squats. Continued on to do 4 sets of unilateral leg extensions focusing on my left leg (pick a weight, do as many reps as possible with left, only do exactly that many with my right). I then did the same with Leg curls. My right quad is WAY stronger than my left (my right quad was barely fatigued at all but my left was burning and could barely move), but it appears my right hamstring is almost the same as my left. All future leg workouts will be this way until the fatigue is the same for left and right legs. I admit I should have been doing this from the beginning.
    Another note: I started taking ECA today. It gave me a much more noticeable boost than last time I took it. I think it may be because it has been so long since the last time I ever did an ECA stack.

On a happy note, while I did not look at the scale today to see how weightloss is progressing, when I was at the gym today, I noticed that when I flex my calves I can see some serious seperation. I now have that very noticeable diamond shape in my calves that only shows up with conditioning. My legs are also looking significantly more defined.
    IGF1 was not injected bilaterally; I injected only into my left quad. If any site specific action happens, I want it on my left to bring it up to par with my right. Hopefully this will speed the process of brining symmetry to my quads. Tomorrow's injection will also by only in my left quad.
    IGF1 side effect:
    I DEFINITELY notice joint pain after injecting. This pain seems to be local; at the joint nearest to injection site. For example, right now my left knee aches noticeably. I cannot determine if it is my injection technique (maybe I hit a nerve?) or it is the known side effect of IGF1 kicking in (joint pain is a known side effect of IGF1). If it is IGF1 kicking in, then this is strong evidence of site specific growth IMO.

I also wonder if perhaps the fact that I have been on Lean XTreme for a while may be causing some joint pain. IIRC Sledge said that was a possible side effect.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 6 WEEK High Dose Epi and Clen CUTTER!
    By jonnyjames in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 12:11 PM
  2. Question about Trimax+clen
    By sans_pants in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-21-2005, 07:49 PM
  3. TriMax/Clen Stack?
    By BLiStEr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-22-2004, 12:53 AM
  4. Trimax w/Yohimbine & Clen