Awards
  • Established
Week 1:
100mg ED MDHT (split into 4 doses)
32mg ED M4OHN (split into 4 doses)

Week 2:
Clenbuterol - 40, 80, 120, 160, 160,160, 160 (160 is my previously established max tolerance)
TriMax - 2mg, 2mg, 2mg, 4mg, 4mg, 4mg, 4mg

Week 3:
Clenbuterol - 160, 160, 160, 160, 120,80, 40
TriMax - 4mg, 4mg, 4mg, 2mg, 2mg, 2mg, 2mg

Week 4-6:
60mg ED Guggulbolic Extreme
3g ED L-Tyrosine
200mg Lean XTreme (100mg morning, 50mg noon, 50mg night)
ECA 3xED (25mg ephedrine HCL, 200mg Caffeine, 81mg aspirin)

Week 7:
40mg Nolvadex
150mg Clomid
3g ED L-Tyrosine

Week 8:
40mg Nolvadex
100mg Clomid
3g ED L-Tyrosine
Clenbuterol - 40, 80, 120, 160, 160,160, 160

Week 9:
20mg Nolvadex
50mg Clomid
3g ED L-Tyrosine
Clenbuterol - 160, 160, 160, 160, 120,80, 40

Week 10:
20mg Nolvadex
3g ED L-Tyrosine

I'll be taking chellated potassium along with the clen to help with cramping, and will continue the extra potassium a week after finishing the clen (clenbuterol takes about a week to fully clear the system). Although I have already previously established a max dosage for clen for me, I still ramp up because if I jump up in dose too quickly, I get headaches from it. I ramp down slow as well because if I ramp down too quickly I crash badly.

Started today, Monday, November 22nd. Week 1 has begun. I'll add workout results as I go.

As a note, a couple weeks ago, I hurt my right arm doing cable crossovers. During the "liftoff" I strained my arm getting the cables into position (130 pound cable crossovers; 130 each arm, 260 total). I don't know whether it was rotator cuff, tricep, brachioradialis, or what, but there was a definite pain around my elbow afterwards and for the following week anytime I did either pulling motions or pushing motions with that arm. The arm doesn't bother me now really, but it's only been a week since I lifted so if I go back it may gein to hurt again.

So, I'll be doing light stuff with higher reps as far as anythign with arms is concerned.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
How much do you weigh? How low are you gonna go on calories?

IMO you should add some 1-test if you're gonna use 4mg of Triac, cut calories, and do a lot of cardio.

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't want to get too suppressed, that's why no 1-Test or 1AD.

I currently weigh 210 pounds at about 18% bodyfat. Height: 5'6.5"

This week I'm just eating "sensible", not counting calories (I've never had any success or enjoyment counting calories). Thanksgiving is of course on Thursday and I won't be eating sensible that day. The true diet begins next week when the TriMax and clen begin.

I may keep the TriMax at 2mg though. The fact I'm over 200 pounds is the reason I was thinking of upping to 4mg at some point.

Standard day of meals is something along these lines (this week, not next):

Breakfast: bowl of oatmeal with a scoop of whey (AllTheWhey Banana, concentrate/isolate blend)
Midmorning: 2 scoops whey in 12 ounces of skim milk
Lunch: usually a tuna wrap or some chicken breast
Mid afternoon: 2 scoops whey in 12 ounces skim milk
Post-workout: 3 scoops whey in water
Dinner: whatever my girlfriend cooks
Night: 2 scoops whey + Metamucil (slows down digestion)

I used to take Micellean at night but I got so sick of the chalkiness. I got spoiled by AllTheWhey becuase the Banana tastes awsome.

Total protein count is usually around 300g a day. I know my carbs could be lower. I'll take the time later to figure out exact how much I'm eating there. The problem is that what I eat day to day for dinner and lunch changes lately so much. I don't like to get so anal about it, I know what is healthy food and what isn't from a general standpoint and it tends to work better for me than doing actual calorie counting, etc. At one point I was 220 pounds and somewhere around 30% bodyfat about 2 years ago. This past August I was 175 and 8% bodyfat. I did that WITHOUT SUPPLEMENTATION. I did a bulking cycle after that, which you can look into and see I gained 28 pounds on it. A little over 11 pounds it seems were lean.

Anyway, I don't like the fat I've put on (having been a fat bastard I get paranoid about gaining too much fat while bulking) so I'd like to lean a bit before I continue my quest for a physique good enough to compete with.

As for training, I'm thinking of this split:

Monday: Quads/Hams/Calves
Tuesday: Traps/Shoulders
Wednesday: off
Thursday: Chest/Tricep
Friday: Back/Bicep

I'm going to do a Lee Priest style, do what you feel like, training. I'm not interested in numbers for specific lifts, I'm only interested in working the given muscle I've chosen to work that day.

For supplementation, I take th following:

GXR (2 caps with each protein shake)
HMB (2.4g pre-workout)
AAKG (3g pre-workout)
Citrulline Malate (1.2g pre-workout)
Taurine (3g pre-workout)
CEE (3g post-workout)
Flaxseed Oil (1g morning, 1g noon, 1g evening, and 3g right before sleeping; it helps keeps things ... moving)

S

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Looks like an interesting cycle. I hope you follow through on it and keep us posted as to how it goes. Please don't be part of that 80% of people who lack the self-discipline to maintain their logs.

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't worry. If you take a look at my M1,4/1,4andro/1-Test log you'll see I keep up pretty well with things.

I

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Just my opinion but I would add the 1-test like SS said....make the best use of your cycle...plus when you are supressed, you are suppressed. You have the Clomid and the Nolvadex so I wouldn't worry about it...just my two cents though. Whatever you do...good luck bro and keep us updated.

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
plus when you are supressed, you are suppressed
No, not true, otherwise taking a single drop of exogenous hormones would set your test levels to zero. It's not "on or off" and it isn't even "full blast or slow trickle". There are a myriad of "flows" inbetween. MDHT for example is documented as being virtually completely non-suppressive. M4OHN from other folks' personal experiences is only lightly suppressive.

So, to get on with the info, I had a leg day today.

Rest time between sets wasn't timed; it was just however long it took for me to catch my breath. Usually about 45 seconds to a minute and change.

Barbell Squats: 4 sets, 20x135, 18x225, 13x295, 11x295
Dumbell Romanian Deadlifts: 4 sets, 50x15 " " "
45 degree Hack Squat Sled: 4 sets, 135x24, 225x16, 315x13, 350x10
Leg Curl: 4 sets, 90x20, 130x15, 150x12, 150x12

Total time took about 45-60 minutes

Range of motion on Barbell squats was to parallel. Range of motion on Romanian Deadlifts was until my upper body and legs made a 90 degree angle. Range of motion on the Hacksquats was as far down as I could go (IIRC Tom Platz recommended a complete range of motion on Hacksquats). Range of motion on Leg Curls was the full range of the machine.

Felt really really really lightheaded after the workout and started to feel like puking. So I lied down and elevated my legs to get the blood back into my head (I remembered that from my days as a Boy Scout, hehe). After a good 15 minutes of resting like that I felt ok enough to drink my protein shake and down my CEE.

During my workout, especially during Hack Squats (which require less concentration due to no need to balance) for the first time I tried using the "mind muscle" philosophy of lifting. I tried to feel every rep of every lift. I took it nice and slow and concentrated on how it felt and concentrated on mentally contracting the muscle. I gotta say it felt pretty dang good. I don't have it totally down yet, I'm sure it will take a lot of practice, but I like it a lot better. I don't think I was able to lift as much as I normally would have but I thik I got more out of it, which is much more important.

S

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Huh? Yesterday you weighed 210, and today 204?!

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Felt really really really lightheaded after the workout and started to feel like puking. So I lied down and elevated my legs to get the blood back into my head (I remembered that from my days as a Boy Scout, hehe). After a good 15 minutes of resting like that I felt ok enough to drink my protein shake and down my CEE.
Heh that happens to me almost every squat/leg day. I usually just push through the reps/sets and walk around until it goes away.

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I weighed 210 sometime in the evening. I usually fluctuate at least 5 pounds during the course of the day. It varies based on what I eat, but in the morning I get an accurate idea of how much I really weigh.

Btw, I forgot to mention. I am really friggin sore today. I never get sore the day after a workout, it's always 2 days later so I don't know what the deal is with that. Maybe it is because I've been doing full body workouts for months and my muscles aren't used to that many sets for a single bodypart in a single day.

Just bought a bunch of supplies over at custom:
Clomid
Sildenafil (comes in handy during PCT)
Clenbuterol (wanted to make sure I had plenty; I love this stuff)
Azealic Acid 5%
Monoxidil 5%
Spironolactone 5%

I am afterall dealing with MDHT here so I'm sure you can all understand my desire to purchase the hair care stuff.

Last edited:
N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
11/24 morning weight: 204.5

Yep, gained a half pound. I'm slowly but surely reigning inthe diet. I find if I just jump in and elminate everything tasty in a day then I have a tougher time keeping to my diet then if I go on it gradually.

Didn't get a chance to work out yesterday because I had to stay late at work. I definitely have to work out today. It will be shoulders and traps. I'm thinking something along these lines:

dumbell shrugs (with hooks)
behind back barbell shrugs (with hooks)
upright cable rows
dumbell lateral raises
dumbell front raises
dumbell rear raises

That hits the traps in 3 different ways and all 3 heads of my shoulders. Also, I'll do the lateral raises with a shrugging motion.

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I looked over my stockpile of prohormones, etc. and I decided I will add some 1AD starting next week. I'll run it for the remaining 5 weeks of the cycle at 500mg a day. 100mg over 4 doses, plus an addition 100mg at the pre-workout dose on workout days, and in the morning on non-workout days. That comes to 175 caps which is 5 short of an econo-bottle. Actually I'll probably start on Sunday instead of Monday; that will make it an even 180.

M

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looking good, Subscribing to this.

1 question, how do you know MDHT is "virtually completely non-suppressive" when it has only been out a very short time. I doubt many have had time to do 6 week cycles yet. Any chance of a link to where you found this, I heard DHT is one of the most surpressive compounds(I believe it was Dr. D tht said this)

EDIT: I have also heard that it is unessecarty to pyramid down Clen dosage, unless you are a 1st time user.

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
New??? MDHT, aka mestanolone, has been around for decades. The East Germans used it extensively and had a lot of documentation on it.

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh and a special treat MIGHT, I repeat MIGHT, happen for PCT.

I MIGHT decide to do a 25 day cycle of IGF1 Long R3 during PCT. MIGHT.

1) First off I need a mini-fridge to put in my bedroom. I want the IGF1 to have its own fridge; I don't want any food in the same fridge as the IGF1.
2) I need to make sure my girlfriend is cool with it. She isn't knowledgable about any prohormones or steroids so she is of course, like the vast majority of the USA, biased by what the media has fed her. She is not aware that the pills I am taking are indeed steroids. While IGF1 is not a steroid in any way shape or form though, it is injected and injecting anything will probably freak her out so I have to ok it with her.
3) Need to make sure I have all the slin pins I'll need and more.
4) Need to have a container to dispose of needles. Though an empty protein powder tub may do fine.
5) Of course, I need the IGF1 Long R3 itself as well as a vial of 30mL or so of Bacteriostatic water.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
No, not true, otherwise taking a single drop of exogenous hormones would set your test levels to zero. It's not "on or off" and it isn't even "full blast or slow trickle". There are a myriad of "flows" inbetween. MDHT for example is documented as being virtually completely non-suppressive. M4OHN from other folks' personal experiences is only lightly suppressive.
I agree with the "suppressed is suppressed". We're not talking about a single drop of exogenous hormones, we're talking pretty hefty doses of two methyls (which I don't imagine would be to toxic IMO, so that's not what I'm getting at). In theory stuff like MDHT and M5AA should be all kinds of suppressive, seeing as they are uber-androgenic. I think a lot of people just assume that they aren't being suppressed because they have a good sex drive and hard wood, due to the DHT-like substances/metabolites acting as their sex hormones. So IMO, on that amound of MDHT/M4OHN, you will be fully suppressed, and adding 1-test or such can not possibly suppress you any more. But it will keep your muscles from wasting on Triac. :)

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did shoulders/traps as planned.

Dumbell Shrugs:
4 sets
75x15, 80x15, 85x12, 85x12

Behind back barbell shrugs (I found these tough because my ass is big):
3 sets
135x14, 135x12, 135x13

Upright cable rows:
6 sets
70x20, 90x20, 110x15, 110x15, 120x12, 130x12

Lateral Dumbell Raises:
3 sets
15x15, 20x12, 20x12

Front Dumbell Raises:
3 sets
15x15, 20x12, 20x12

Rear Dumbell Raises:
3 sets
10x15, 15x12, 15x10

Workout took about 40 minutes. Very short rest times. Had 4 scoops of whey in my protein shake afterwards along with 2 caps of GXR and 2.4g of CEE.

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Post Turkeyday morning weight: 207

Whoa. Then again, since I'm not dieting yet (obviously), and I'm not taking clen or TriMax yet either, but I am taking M4OHN and MDHT, it makes sense I would gain weight so easily.

Btw, I noticed that about an hour after I take my dose, I feel giddy. Lately I get so I start laughing at the dumbest things and have trouble stopping. Not anything to the degree like if I were stoned, but it is a noticeable effect. Not sure if it is the M4OHN or the MDHT, but I would guess the M4OHN.

EDIT: Good news. I convinced my GF about the IGF1; she's ok with it. Next step: get the mini-fridge, needles, and sharps container.

Last edited:
N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bought the mini-fridge. Now to buy pins and IGF and my PCT will be 100% set.

11/27 - morning weight: 206

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
11/28 - morning weight: 204

Started 1AD, TriMax, and Clen today.

Horny all the time now. It's ridiculous. I'm practically priapismic. I'm also getting that "giddy", "laugh at everything" mood more often and for longer periods of time.

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
11/29 - morning weight: 206

Hmm, gained weight again. Odd.

Day 2 of TriMax and Clen.

Clen dose - 80mcg (yesterday's was 40mcg btw)

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The "frequent bowel movement" side effect of TriMax is kicking in already. This might make leg day tricky. I'll probably have to drop some friends off at the pool when I get to the gym.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
The "frequent bowel movement" side effect of TriMax is kicking in already. This might make leg day tricky. I'll probably have to drop some friends off at the pool when I get to the gym.
Taking a **** before you work out is better than having a shitty workout :thumbsup: .

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well leg day went ok. I felt really drained of energy though:

Barbell Squats -
4 sets
135x20, 225x15, 295x12, 335x10

Romanian Deadlifts -
4 sets
55x20, 70x15, 85x12, 100x12

Leg Extensions -
4 sets
130x15, 170x15, 210x10, 230x10

Note: during the workout at one point I felt a little short of breath. This is not a good thing. It was very very slight, but I felt it nonetheless. It was an asthmatic feeling. Clenbuterol is a bronchodilator, and seeing as how I don't have asthma, this should not happen. That means it was a heart thing. That's why I did leg extensions instead of hack squats and why I ended the workout there.

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
11/30 morning weight: 205

day 3 of TriMax and clen
Clen dose: 120mcg

Trap/shoulder workout.

Dumbell Shrugs
4 sets
55x15, 70x15, 80x12, 100x12

Upright Cable Rows
4 sets
70x20, 100x15, 120x15, 140x12

Dumbell Overhead Press
4 sets
30x15, 40x12, 45x12, 50x10

Dumbell Lateral Raises
3 sets
15x15, 15x12, 15x10

Bent Over Cable Reverse flyes
2 sets
10x15, 10x15

Then I did some cardio. I did 6mph for 30 minutes (3 miles). When I stepped off the treadmill, I noticed my face was numb, I was totally exhausted, I felt like I could eat a small village, and I was about ready to pass out.

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
12/1 morning weight: 204

TriMax dose upped to 2 caps a day (4mg)
Clen dose: 160mcg

T

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
12/1 morning weight: 204

TriMax dose upped to 2 caps a day (4mg)
Clen dose: 160mcg
gah damn, those are some high doses :blink: The fat (and possible muscle) should start melting off

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
12/2 morning weight: 206?!?!?!!

I don't get it. Although, I did drink a friggin huge protein shake last night along with a nice glass of Metamucil.

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
12/2 workout-

Chest/tris

Dumbell Flat Press
4 sets
50x20, 75x15, 90x12, 100x10

Dumbell Incline Press
4 sets
35x20, 50x12, 60x12, 70x10

Seated Freemotion Cable Flyes
4 sets
60x12, 60x12, 60x12, 60x12

Tricep Rope Pressdown
2 sets
60x12, 60x12

Tricep Dumbell Kickbacks
2 sets
15x12, 15x10

12/3 morning weight: 203

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
12/6 morning weight: 196

Looks like I'm steadily losing weight.

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had a leg workout today. I'm coming down with a cold (everyone at the office is already sick, so I got it from them). I worked out with a crazy sinus headache and a stuffed up nose that made it tough to breathe. To add to that, I felt like I was ready to just fall asleep well before I even got to the gym. So here was my leg/ab workout today:

Leg Press:
4 sets
315x20, 495x15, 675x15, 765x12

Hack Squats:
2 sets
225x15, 315x12

Leg Extension:
2 sets
190x15, 210x12

Dumbell Romanian Deadlift:
4 sets
75x20, 90x15, 100x12, 110x12

Crunches:
3 sets of 20

Vacuums:
6 isometric sets
30s, 20s, 10s, 15s

As a note, those Romanian Deadlifts rule for flexibility. When I started doing them a couple weeks ago, I could barely go past my knees. Now I can place the dumbells on the floor with my knees locked!

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Been following this...finally the trimax/clen is kicking in for you! Lost around 1/2 a lb per day this week!? Keep it up bro, looking great.

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually, in 6 days, I've lost 11.5 pounds.

Another note, I ordered 30 gauge pins, IGF1 Long R3, and 30mL of bacteriostatic water.

R

R6Speed

Board Supporter
Awards
How is the MDHT affecting you? Have you noticed any sides from it?

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I haven't really noticed anything from MDHT. I know that my mood is really good, even though I'm tired all the time, however I have heard the M4OHN is the likely cause of that. I haven't noticed any increased aggression. As for negative sides, none so far. In fact, I'm not even getting any more blemishes than usual (a couple here or there).

Well, there is one negative side effect that is creeping me out. I don't know where it is from but I have two suspects. The side effect is this:

My stools are green. When I say green, I'm talking the color of broccoli. Not even remotely brown at all. I'm talking spinach green.

My major suspect is TriMax. My secondary suspect is that perhaps it is a liver thing, which is far more worrisome although far less likely. I'm going to look it up though.

EDIT: Just found the culprit. One of the listed causes of green stool is "rapid colonic transit time." It's the TriMax and nothing to worry about.

M

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just found the culprit. One of the listed causes of green stool is "rapid colonic transit time." It's the TriMax and nothing to worry about.
yeah, I get greenish stool after my UD2 carb loads. They smell worse too!

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
12/11 morning weight 192.5

12/12 morning weight 191.5

Sorry for the delay in updating.

Energy has been really low lately. I'm positive it's the Trimax kicking my butt. I reduced the dose to 2mg and I'm now off clen. Monday at the gym I'll do back/biceps/forearm. I'm thinking:

Underhand barbell rows
Neutral Grip cable rows to lower chest (helps target the Rhomboids and builds back thickness)
Underhand cable pulldowns

and then I'm not sure what I'll do for biceps. Probably some lighter weight barbell curls and maybe some cable curls.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
How is your strength overall now that the trimax is really kickin your ass with lethargy? I'm just wondering if these doses of PH are enough to keep muscle loss at bay..

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I haven't tried going heavy lately because I don't want to mess up my elbow again. I suppose I could go heavy on squats, but that wouldn't say much because balance is my limiting factor with those.

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Had a back/bicep workout today. I stopped keeping track of weight after the first exercise, but it was the best workout I've had in a long while. Why? Because I stopped caring about weights and only paid attention to how the exercise felt and how each muscle was being worked. I've determined that dumbells and cables with single grip handles are best for me with bicep work because otherwise it tweaks my wrists too much to really feel like I've gotten the best workout I can get. I discovered an exercise I'll be including in all back workouts from now on but don't know what to call it. Basically it works Rhomboids and that's pretty much it; so it is essential for back thickness and more importantly posture.

I went in pretty fired up today. I think it was mostly because of the carbs I ate. It seems I'm a lot more carb depleted than I thought. The MDHT and M4OHN were the only things giving me energy through the day lately I'm thinking. Because when I ate that wholegrain bagel and all that honeydew melon and cantelope, I immediately wanted to get to the gym because I felt like I could snap a barbell in half.

So here's my workout, at least what I recorded of it:

Barbell Bent-over Rows
4 sets
15x135, 12x155, 12x175, 10x205

Cable Rhomboid Rows
Instruction -
Using a cable and a tight neutral grip, pull the grip about halfway
Then pinch your shoulderblades together and hold for a couple second then release.
Repeat process; range of motion is very very small.

Underhanded Pulldowns
I found that I hate these with a regular bar because it hurst my wrist and my back doesn't get worked well enough as a result. In the future I'll use two handles instead for a more natural and flexible grip.

One Armed Cable curls
2 sets each side, not sure of the weight or reps; I went to failure

EZBar Curls
I think the bar was 30 pounds. Stiff form to failure. 1 set

Incline dumbell curls.
15s. I have no idea how many reps. To failure. GREAT pump.

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
12/19 morning weight 192

Friday night I went to my brother's Christmas party. I most definitely had to cheat; he didn't have anything remotely healthy to eat and there's no way I could get away with bringing something healthy to eat with me. My brother has this thing about people who don't drink alcohol at his parties: he hates them. So I had to fake it. I stood around with a beer and tipped it back now and then but sealed the top with my tongue. When no one was looking I would occasionally go to the bathroom and pour a little down the sink.

Saturday was unfortunately another cheat day. My gf and I spent the day in the city. We had lunch at my brother's (woke up late) and spent the afternoon seeing the window displays at Macys, Lord & Taylor, and Sax Fifth Avenue. At about 3:30, we went to the IMAX and saw Polar Express in 3D. After the movie we got our stuff from my brother's apt and hopped on the train home. Didn't get home until 8:30PM.

I was very surprised to see I hadn't gained any weight.

In terms of side effects, I am definintely noticing an increase in blemishes lately. It also seems as though the increased aggression is kicking in. So it would seem MDHT takes about 2 weeks to truly kick in.

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Chest/Shoulder/Triceps today. 20 sets in 45 minutes. Once again I didn't count reps.

Dumbell Flat Bench, 4 sets: 60, 80, 95, 110
Cable Flyes, 2 sets: 50, 50
Cable Crossovers, 2 sets: 50, 50
Dumbell Overhead Press, 4 sets: 25, 30, 35, 40
Seated Dumbell Lateral Raises, 4 sets: 15, 15, 15, 15
Tricep Rope Pulldown, 3 sets: 30, 35, 40
Dumbell Kickbacks 1 set: 10

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Upon reading some clinical data about how natural growth hormone production works, I've discovered a practice that I've been doing that needs to change. I've been drinking my protein shake immediately following my workout. This is not wise. Aparently, growth hormone levels are elevated for roughly 2 hours following a workout (nothing to do with the whole training for 45 minutes; that has to do with cortisol being released when working out for too long). Well, eating actually blunts growth hormone release! Yes, eating decreases the amount of growth hormone your body produces. That means if you eat right after your workout, you are decreasing your growth potential. Flies in the face of everythign I learned but its true.

The thing is, post workout is when your muscles are most receptive to protein. I'd like to utilize that. So what to do, what to do. The solution for me is a compromise. I will eat exactly 1 hour after finishing my workout. This gives me an hour of heightened growth hormone production, AND it allows me to thoroughly absorb my protein.

Oh yeah: 12/21 morning weight: 192.5

Ended TriMax usage on Sunday. Started:

90mg Guggulsterones (Guggulbollic by Syntrax)
150mg 7-OH (Lean XTreme by Designer Supplements)
3g L-Tyrosine (Now Foods)

I'll have to call my doctor and ask if I can make an appointment for some full bloodwork following 4 weeks of PCT. I estimate my thyroid (specifically TSH levels) will take about 6-8 weeks to return to normal. As a precaution, I'll be taking my thyroid PCT for a full 8 weeks. Here's the tests I'm looking to do if I can get them covered:

GGT (and possibly other liver values)
Cholesterol (more concerned with HDL than total; total is worthless)
Thyroid
Testosterone

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Today's workout was legs. I went to the chiropractor so I didn't want to screw up his work by doing squats. So I did leg press.

Leg Press:
6 sets
225, 405, 675, 765, 855, 945
final set there was 8 reps because a trainer was counting for me. The others I don't know.

Leg Curl:
4 sets
70, 110, 130, 150

Leg Extension:
4 sets
130, 170, 190, 210
Final set was 14 reps, trainer counted for me.

I didn't like this particular workout. I felt like my muscles could have done a lot more work, but I was winded and drained of energy. The combination of lack of carbs and low TSH is downright devastating to my workouts at the moment.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
U Anabolics 16
S Anabolics 0
H Anabolics 1