DMZ/LMG Log. pics

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by kingcudi View Post
    Have you noticed any hair shedding or scalp itch so far? Genetics show I won't have mpb even past 50+ but I am prone on cycle so I am curious if you have noticed anything!
    None at all but I'm starting week 2 tomorrow so I'm still early in. I'm not very prone to hair loss. If I notice any ill let u know. But I think it's different for others.


  2. Subbed.

    I also requested for this thread to be moved into the proper section so hopefully it should be moved soon.
    •   
       


  3. I'm excited to see how this goes.
    My parents created my body, in which I create my mind. I will honor them, by developing both to their utmost potential.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild281

    None at all but I'm starting week 2 tomorrow so I'm still early in. I'm not very prone to hair loss. If I notice any ill let u know. But I think it's different for others.
    Ok cool I might just get some spiro on hand just in case

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kingcudi View Post
    Have you noticed any hair shedding or scalp itch so far? Genetics show I won't have mpb even past 50+ but I am prone on cycle so I am curious if you have noticed anything!
    I have no history of mpb on either side of my family, so I think I can safely say I am...safe.. from MPB. Finished my cycle up saturday. Saw 0 evidence of hair shedding, and no scalp itching, even with stano @ 800mg at any point during the 6 weeks.

    Wrath, how is your cycle progressing so far? Anything noticeable yet?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
    I have no history of mpb on either side of my family, so I think I can safely say I am...safe.. from MPB. Finished my cycle up saturday. Saw 0 evidence of hair shedding, and no scalp itching, even with stano @ 800mg at any point during the 6 weeks.

    Wrath, how is your cycle progressing so far? Anything noticeable yet?
    good 2 hear. I start week 2 today so

    day 8: weight is floating around 200-202 area. No noticed effects yet. I feel a bit more fullness in my biceps and some good workout out pumps. In terms of my workouts i havent noticed anything that can be seen weight lifting in terms of extra reps or any extra weight though by end of this week i bet that changes.

    Just got aromisin in the mail today. Starting at 6.75mg ED from now on. Will adjust accordingly. Any reason to start at 12.5 ED and drop in half if i start drying out to quick or stick with where im at?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by rambofireball View Post
    I'm excited to see how this goes.
    thanks man me too. Week 2 started today nothing noticable yet but should start to feel it come one here soon. Contemplating when to bump up dosage. Was gonna bump up from 60 to 85mg week 2 with the lmg but may stick this week out with 60 or possibly half way through. I feel a bit more at ease now that i have some Aromasin on hand.

  8. sexy
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Subbed.

    I also requested for this thread to be moved into the proper section so hopefully it should be moved soon.
    cool man good 2 hear ur on board. Thanks for helping me out with the thread move. Where in florida do you live? i grew up in brevard county in melbourne but moved out to medford, oregon a few years ago.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    sexy
    wrong thread.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild281 View Post
    wrong thread.
    I think he meant to post in the Elle Delallo /Inhibit P thread

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  12. Q: Any reason to start at 12.5 ED and drop in half if i start drying out to quick or stick with where im at?
    A: Steady Aromasin 6.75mg ED should be sufficient for this cycle.
    By the end of this week you should start feeling supreme.
    Last edited by grega60438; 10-23-2012 at 12:27 AM. Reason: typo forgot the f

  13. Quote Originally Posted by grega60438 View Post
    Q: Any reason to start at 12.5 ED and drop in half if i start drying out to quick or stick with where im at?
    A: Steady Aromasin 6.75mg ED should be sufficient for this cycle.
    By the end of this week you should start feeling supreme.
    Perfect sounds good man and feel good from the aromasin or just from my ph's finally kicking in?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I think he meant to post in the Elle Delallo /Inhibit P thread
    Lol ya lets hope soo she's much sexier

  15. Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild281 View Post
    cool man good 2 hear ur on board. Thanks for helping me out with the thread move. Where in florida do you live? i grew up in brevard county in melbourne but moved out to medford, oregon a few years ago.
    Fort Myers

  16. Day 10-

    (+2lbs) in weight. Just starting to finally feel it kick in though not very pronounced. Good workouts thus far. No increase in gym related strength increases yet. End of this week I expect a full On type feel will come. Will wait till start of week 3 to finally bump up the lmg from 60 to 85 mg. excited and anxious!

  17. Day 11:

    Decided to bump up the lmg today by one extra 25mg cap totaling 85mg ed. I'm taking one phorce cap in the am with 2 stano-200 caps and roughly 8 hours later taking my 2nd cap of phorce with one stano cap and one lmg-25 cap.

    Workout- felt pretty good felt a little stronger incline barbell press. Last set I hit 265 for 4 and felt I could do a couple more. I chose not to cuz I'm following a bench percentage chart and the following weeks will get tougher and set me up good to max out my final week on the cycle. It's for incline and flat but I only will max on flat. Got some legs/back /bi's tomorrow will check back in then.

    Slow gains if any so far..maybe that means ill have more attainable gains in the long run. Guess we will see.

  18. I didn't have good luck with LMG.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    I didn't have good luck with LMG.
    Explain?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I didn't have good luck with LMG.
    Ya elaborate if u don't mind. I've heard ppl not having good luck with dmz and it being hit or miss but not really with lmg.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild281

    Ya elaborate if u don't mind. I've heard ppl not having good luck with dmz and it being hit or miss but not really with lmg.
    The only bad luck I had with dmz is bad back pumps but that was at 45 mg ed

  22. Day 16: (+3lbs so far)

    Not going as great as expected at this point although still kinda early. funny because i was worried about bloat with this cycle and now at this point i wouldnt even mind a bloated look.

    Slight increase in strength. Most ive hit on flat barbell bench prior to this run was 275 for 5 reps. I got 285 the other day for 5.

    Still at 30mg of dmz and 85mg now of lmg but by start of week 4 and maybe sooner i will bump up lmg again to 110mg and finish out week 5 and 6 at either 100 or 125. Will keep pushing hard and hope to have more to positive stuff to report here soon.

    Ppl say that dmz can be hit and miss..also i started out lmg for 10 days at only 60mg in worries of gyno but now with aromasin on hand as well as erase im not as concerned and kinda letting a little loose with the increase of dose on the lmg. Thinking these things could be why seeing such delayed non-pronounced effects.

  23. Did u already start taking the aromasin?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by kingcudi View Post
    Did u already start taking the aromasin?
    Yep 6.75 mg ED roughly. No issues.

  25. Day 19:

    Feeling good. Bumped up the lmg to 110mg ed and still on only 30mg ed of the dmz. Also bumped up the stano from 800mg to 1g ed.

    Gym today felt good. Great intensity and possibly a bit of strength. Hit rack pulls on my final set with 405 for 5 and felt i could of almost done another 50lbs. I hit legs back and bi's today. Had a nice pump going so i snapped two pics.




  26. Shoulders looking swell!!

  27. Thanks man. Shoulders are my best attribute genetically IMO

  28. Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild281
    Thanks man. Shoulders are my best attribute genetically IMO
    Looking good bruh.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  29. Nice genetics, plus hard work and you look great. No noticeable bloat, decent cut already. Would be interesting to see some before and after BF %.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by grega60438 View Post
    Nice genetics, plus hard work and you look great. No noticeable bloat, decent cut already. Would be interesting to see some before and after BF %.
    Thanks man. And my bf before and after this cycle? Well I'm guesstimating I'm around 8-10 when I started and my goal was 10-15 lbs with the expense of an additional 1-2% bf so like 10-12 range but since I've only gained 3-4 lbs thus far in 19 days, I'm pretty darn sure my bf has raised any. My doses are decently higher now and I still have 23 days on cycle left so there's still hope!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. attempt SD/max lmg log
    By hamper19 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 05-27-2006, 11:02 PM
  2. E...MAX LMG Log
    By CyberMuscle in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-11-2005, 01:42 AM
  3. Prostanozol/Max LMG log
    By Down_N_Dirty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-14-2005, 01:49 PM
  4. DNP Logs & Pics
    By containment in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2005, 04:11 PM
  5. Progress Log- Pics old and new
    By serengo in forum Pics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-19-2004, 03:31 PM
Log in
Log in