DMZ/LMG Log. pics - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

DMZ/LMG Log. pics

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild281

Ya elaborate if u don't mind. I've heard ppl not having good luck with dmz and it being hit or miss but not really with lmg.
    The only bad luck I had with dmz is bad back pumps but that was at 45 mg ed

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Day 16: (+3lbs so far)

Not going as great as expected at this point although still kinda early. funny because i was worried about bloat with this cycle and now at this point i wouldnt even mind a bloated look.

Slight increase in strength. Most ive hit on flat barbell bench prior to this run was 275 for 5 reps. I got 285 the other day for 5.

Still at 30mg of dmz and 85mg now of lmg but by start of week 4 and maybe sooner i will bump up lmg again to 110mg and finish out week 5 and 6 at either 100 or 125. Will keep pushing hard and hope to have more to positive stuff to report here soon.

Ppl say that dmz can be hit and miss..also i started out lmg for 10 days at only 60mg in worries of gyno but now with aromasin on hand as well as erase im not as concerned and kinda letting a little loose with the increase of dose on the lmg. Thinking these things could be why seeing such delayed non-pronounced effects.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  181 lbs.

Did u already start taking the aromasin?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcudi View Post
    Did u already start taking the aromasin?
    Yep 6.75 mg ED roughly. No issues.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Day 19:

Feeling good. Bumped up the lmg to 110mg ed and still on only 30mg ed of the dmz. Also bumped up the stano from 800mg to 1g ed.

Gym today felt good. Great intensity and possibly a bit of strength. Hit rack pulls on my final set with 405 for 5 and felt i could of almost done another 50lbs. I hit legs back and bi's today. Had a nice pump going so i snapped two pics.

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Shoulders looking swell!!
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Thanks man. Shoulders are my best attribute genetically IMO
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks man. Shoulders are my best attribute genetically IMO
    Looking good bruh.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.

Nice genetics, plus hard work and you look great. No noticeable bloat, decent cut already. Would be interesting to see some before and after BF %.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by grega60438 View Post
    Nice genetics, plus hard work and you look great. No noticeable bloat, decent cut already. Would be interesting to see some before and after BF %.
    Thanks man. And my bf before and after this cycle? Well I'm guesstimating I'm around 8-10 when I started and my goal was 10-15 lbs with the expense of an additional 1-2% bf so like 10-12 range but since I've only gained 3-4 lbs thus far in 19 days, I'm pretty darn sure my bf has raised any. My doses are decently higher now and I still have 23 days on cycle left so there's still hope!
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

Besides the Knicks jersey, looks great bro!
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just found,subbed!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    Besides the Knicks jersey, looks great bro!

lol thanks man! and im not really a knicks fan..Orlando magic is my ball team as im from near there and the sf niners in football.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Just found,subbed!
    Hell ya
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

3-4lbs only 19 days in? What brand of DMZ and LMG are you running? DMZ not a hit or a miss, it actual a hit, it's SD little brother lol. EPI on the other hand is definitely a hit or miss just to give an example.

Seeing that you have 23 days left is plenty of time. Need any help let me know.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    3-4lbs only 19 days in? What brand of DMZ and LMG are you running? DMZ not a hit or a miss, it actual a hit, it's SD little brother lol. EPI on the other hand is definitely a hit or miss just to give an example.

Seeing that you have 23 days left is plenty of time. Need any help let me know.
    Sweet man i sincerely appreciate that!

Im using phantom labs phorce which is 60 caps of 15mg/dmz and 30mg lmg. Along with Lgi lmg-25 to bump up the max lmg. For the first couple weeks i believed the phorce bottle may have been bunk as i didnt see/feel very much. Ppl said it was my diet but my diet is pretty solid and hasnt changed much. Some ppl claim they get an increase in appetite but i didnt get that either. This last week i justy finally started to think some weights inthe gym got a little easier but it was very minimal at best. Also havent gotten any bloat whatsoever like this cycle should probably give. day 1-10 my doses were dmz 30mg and lmg 60mg and then day 11-19 dmz 30/ and lmg 85 and just within the last two days my dmz is still 30 and lmg now at 110. Could my lmg doses of been to low in the first ten days to see much affects or would the 30mg of dmz still come through regardless?

Also within the last few days have just noticed a small amount of puffy nips almost to where its debatable if its in my head or if its actually there..I have been taking Aromasin at 6.25mg ED and one cap of inhibit p. Would you be concerned if you were me? I have erase on hand as well as nolva and clomid. Ppl have told me to drop the lmg but that would be quite premature.

Thanks!
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I looked at phantom labs phorce and it not legit from my research I just did, LGI and the other hands is legit and a excellent company so your gtg there. I'd give phorce 1 more full week "7 days" if nothing changes I'd drop it for the safety of your health & then continue the lmg/stano combo for the rest of your run.

So to answer your question of "Would you be concerned if you were me? " Yes, the rule of thumb is the research the product before you buy to find out if its legit or bunk and then continue more research. I'd be worry if am 19 days in and theres no result.

Puffy nipples I'd wouldn't really worry about unless its sensitive, leaking, or a lump behind it, so if not any of those i'd drop the Aromasin/inhibit-p. The stano will keep dry & hard.

30mg of dmz will come tru no matter what, the max does of dmz is 45mg, there been one or two case where people have ran 60mg but there are either big dudes and or are lucky one the sides.
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ya elaborate if u don't mind. I've heard ppl not having good luck with dmz and it being hit or miss but not really with lmg.
    Potential for gyno, usually works best stacked.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.

2 weeks into my PCT from my phorce/lmg/stano cycle. still +10lbs, and have kept all strength gains. happy with it so far...but reaaaaallllly looking forward to my sd/t-var/stano cycle in the spring.
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild281 View Post
    Day 19:

Feeling good. Bumped up the lmg to 110mg ed and still on only 30mg ed of the dmz. Also bumped up the stano from 800mg to 1g ed.

Gym today felt good. Great intensity and possibly a bit of strength. Hit rack pulls on my final set with 405 for 5 and felt i could of almost done another 50lbs. I hit legs back and bi's today. Had a nice pump going so i snapped two pics.

stacked bro
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

^thanks man
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
    2 weeks into my PCT from my phorce/lmg/stano cycle. still +10lbs, and have kept all strength gains. happy with it so far...but reaaaaallllly looking forward to my sd/t-var/stano cycle in the spring.

Hell ya! and funny thats exactly my next stack! Well either sd or alpha-one with t-var/stano. Cant decide between the sd and alpha but i got plenty of time to think about it. Also im guessing you also have the new released t-var 15 from lgi? What doses would you say are minimal needed for starting doses. Reason i ask i have 2 bottles and since this product converts to actually trenbolone instead of dienolone like previous trenavars i hear the conversion ratios are quite low and need to be ran higher than normal trenevar doses. Hear any truth to that mr.truthwalker?
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

I looked at phantom labs phorce and it not legit from my research I just did, LGI and the other hands is legit and a excellent company so your gtg there. I'd give phorce 1 more full week "7 days" if nothing changes I'd drop it for the safety of your health & then continue the lmg/stano combo for the rest of your run.

So to answer your question of "Would you be concerned if you were me? " Yes, the rule of thumb is the research the product before you buy to find out if its legit or bunk and then continue more research. I'd be worry if am 19 days in and theres no result.

Puffy nipples I'd wouldn't really worry about unless its sensitive, leaking, or a lump behind it, so if not any of those i'd drop the Aromasin/inhibit-p. The stano will keep dry & hard.

30mg of dmz will come tru no matter what, the max does of dmz is 45mg, there been one or two case where people have ran 60mg but there are either big dudes and or are lucky one the sides.

I agree and think u may be spot on. It would actually make alot of sense if in fact the phorce bottle was bunk and therefore i didnt run any dmz this cycle and only ran lmg at 9 days of 25mg and now 4 days of 50mg as those are the additional doses i added in of the legit lmg from lgi starting on day 8 until now. So my cycle more or less looked more like this now

lmg - 0/25/25/50/100/100 (im still gonna hold off on dropping the phorce since i only have 6 days left on it

The fact im only just now seeing noticable changes in weight and in strength would make sense seeing at how low the "Real" doses of lmg are when you minus out the bottle of phorce.

Also just wanted to verify you recommend i drop the inhibit p and aromasin? Wouldnt the legit lmg still cause prolactin gyno? I know that stano does dry you out a bit but it can actually be dry enough to prevent wet sides from a compound like lmg?
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Day 22:

Weight 205lbs. Up +5 pounds. 200lbs is the most ive ever weighed

First supreme workout! Everything today truly felt kinda easy. I hit chest and shoulders today and for example on flat bench i hit 305 for 4 solid reps and my max one week before this cycle was 325 for one so safe to say i would imagine i should already have no issues surpassing that.
    Also hit heavy overhead seated barbell press and hit 225 for 8 reps followed by a dropset with 135 for another 10.

Thanks for following guys. I have 20 days left still on this cycle which totals 6 weeks. I think i should have no prob with hitting 210+ on the scale and will most likely hit my 3 main lift maxes again to gauge the strength gains.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.

Hell ya! and funny thats exactly my next stack! Well either sd or alpha-one with t-var/stano. Cant decide between the sd and alpha but i got plenty of time to think about it. Also im guessing you also have the new released t-var 15 from lgi? What doses would you say are minimal needed for starting doses. Reason i ask i have 2 bottles and since this product converts to actually trenbolone instead of dienolone like previous trenavars i hear the conversion ratios are quite low and need to be ran higher than normal trenevar doses. Hear any truth to that mr.truthwalker?
    Your guess is correct, I have the new t-var from LGI. From what I understand you are correct, you can "see results" with as little as 60mg/day, but they won't be "tren-like results" unless you up the dose. I picked up a 3rd bottle so that I could run it at 90mg, and hopefully hit the sweet spot between gains and sides. Some people that have run it 105+ say that is when you really start to see the tren effects (and therefore tren sides if you are prone to them)

I think a good starting dose would be 60mg and go up from there depending on the severity of side effects. Really, it depends on how much you're willing to spend and/or risk. I didn't really want to buy any more than 3 bottles, and I'm hoping that I won't see many side effects from a 90mg dose. Maybe some more definitive logs and reviews of the LGI t-var will give some more concrete info, but my understanding as of now is that if you want to see actual tren-like effects, you have to go up to at least and probably above 90mg.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.

I agree and think u may be spot on. It would actually make alot of sense if in fact the phorce bottle was bunk and therefore i didnt run any dmz this cycle and only ran lmg at 9 days of 25mg and now 4 days of 50mg as those are the additional doses i added in of the legit lmg from lgi starting on day 8 until now. So my cycle more or less looked more like this now

lmg - 0/25/25/50/100/100 (im still gonna hold off on dropping the phorce since i only have 6 days left on it

The fact im only just now seeing noticable changes in weight and in strength would make sense seeing at how low the "Real" doses of lmg are when you minus out the bottle of phorce.

Also just wanted to verify you recommend i drop the inhibit p and aromasin? Wouldnt the legit lmg still cause prolactin gyno? I know that stano does dry you out a bit but it can actually be dry enough to prevent wet sides from a compound like lmg?
    Stano can help prevent the bloat - the LMG will still be stimulating prolactin though...so I see no reason to drop the inhibit p. MrMarc is right about the rest of it though - unless youre senstive, leaking, or have a lump i dont see a need for aromasin.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Yes drop both you will be fine and the during pct start both.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.

What is the reasoning for having an AI during PCT when a real serm is present?

AI is typically only used when an aromatizing compound being administered during the cycle, at minimum level to control.
    If you run the AI and then stop could turkey at the end of PCT, the SERM is not present to prevent rebound, which means possible post PCT Gyno. Although some people successfully tapor the AI through PCT preventing rebound. But personally I see not much point to AI during the PCT as the goal is to get your levels back to normal ASAP (with real serm). AI is typically only used when an aromatizing compound being administered, which typically is not ocurring in PCT.
  29. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by grega60438
    What is the reasoning for having an AI during PCT when a real serm is present?

AI is typically only used when an aromatizing compound being administered during the cycle, at minimum level to control.
    If you run the AI and then stop could turkey at the end of PCT, the SERM is not present to prevent rebound, which means possible post PCT Gyno. Although some people successfully tapor the AI through PCT preventing rebound. But personally I see not much point to AI during the PCT as the goal is to get your levels back to normal ASAP (with real serm). AI is typically only used when an aromatizing compound being administered, which typically is not ocurring in PCT.
    That's why people recommend the suicidal inhibitors and recommend running it past the SERM to avoid the rebound from coming off the SERM. When the suicidal inhibitors wont lead to rebound.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Day 25:

Weight: 208lbs Up +8 so far

Workout today was great! Hit some good weights. On incline barbell i hit 275lbs for 5 reps. This is more than ive ever done. I actually felt i could of done a good ten pounds more. For shoulders on my last set of overhead db press i hit 100lbs for 8 reps followed by a dropset of 10 more with 75.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Yes drop both you will be fine and the during pct start both.
    I believe you know ur stuff and i appreciate it but im kinda weary on droppin the inhibit p. I cant see why i would do that especially when on lmg. Its because im on stano and that keeps my dry? but does that prevent prolactin induced gyno? Sry for sounding redundant just dont wanna mess up my body ala gyno
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    That's why people recommend the suicidal inhibitors and recommend running it past the SERM to avoid the rebound from coming off the SERM. When the suicidal inhibitors wont lead to rebound.
    So i should stop using the aromasin on cycle start back up on pct and run pact my serm or taper off?
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Day 32: weight 211 up 11lbs so far.

Things still moderate but steady here. Workouts been all very solid. Hitting some pr's lately. Hit 305x2 on incline barbell and also hit 285x8 on flat bench.

9 days left on cycle. Seein if I can creep close to 215 before pct.

Planing to max next Thursday on bench press atleast. Previous max was 320, shooting for 345
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Day 47/2nd day on pct -

Weight 215lbs (+15)

update: So the weight creeped up hard towards the end of this cycle. Jumped from 207-208 to 215-16 within week 4-6.

Maxed out on bench press yesterday and got 345 for 1 rep. (pr +25lbs) Today on flat bench i hit 275 for 12 reps(pr+6 reps)

Im on day 2 of my pct. Ill keep you guys updated on how things finish off here. Im looking to hover around the +210 range give or take.

Should i keep up the same does of aromasin until week 3 when i start the Erase or do i stop the aromasin with the pct?

Tomorrow or in the next few days will have back and lower half shots. These are 2 from todays workout.

35. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Looking huge, bro
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wontstop985 View Post
    Looking huge, bro