DMZ/LMG Log. pics

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Why the fcuk do people keep putting logs here.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.51%

Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild281 View Post
    Great reply with good info thanks man. So did u run stano because u believed this stack would cause some lethargy? I was considering adding some in week 2-6 at 600mg. What's ur opinion? I'm sure stano wouldn't hurt on any cycle for that matter but I'd rather only run it if this stack would suppress you alot and calls for a test base. Does stano help with muscle hardness at all or just give you more pep.
    I threw stano in mainly to keep from getting the smooth look from the LMG, because Stano definitely increases hardness and vascularity. I am so glad I did! I didn't know if there would be any lethargy on cycle, but since that is one of the major side effects I got from SD, and DMZ is essentially just two SD molecules bonded together I figured I'd just kill two birds with one stone haha. IMO, stano is equally great to either get rid of lethargy OR to harden up your muscles and increase vascularity. 600mg would be a good dosage to start, and then you could bump it up if you had to. And I think throwing it in week 2-6 would be fine - you'd still see good effects from it. And as far as suppression goes, I only saw mild suppression, I don't think DMZ/LMG really calls for a test base. Hope this helps!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.51%

K I was gonna order stano today but I will wait. I thought it helped with bloat issues and hardness while mainly helping lethargy? And than what compound would u be likely to add in stano? I'm holding epi, sd,halo and tren. Of these which if any should get a test base?

In my pct I didn't know if the nolva is legit so if isn't than clomid has me covered if it is legit than I still wanted to use it. Bad idea and dump the nolva?
    I would order the stano. It helped me with bloat for sure on this cycle. Also, in answer to an earlier question of yours - yes you can definitely continue the stano on past your other PH. Since its typically run for 6-8 weeks, you could keep going with the stano for 2 weeks until you hit PCT. Should harden up your gains even more.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%

Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
    I would order the stano. It helped me with bloat for sure on this cycle. Also, in answer to an earlier question of yours - yes you can definitely continue the stano on past your other PH. Since its typically run for 6-8 weeks, you could keep going with the stano for 2 weeks until you hit PCT. Should harden up your gains even more.
    Perfect thanks man. I only ask cuz I'm just now gonna order the stano and it may be a week or two into this cycle that I can run that.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.51%

Anytime. Definitely still worth it IMO, especially if you run it for a week or two after you stop the DMZ/LMG.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%

Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    Good work man!
    thanks man. another chapter to the journey is just beginning
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Why the fcuk do people keep putting logs here.
    ^Im trying to get on what hes on cuz whatever it is sounds like it adds in a high level of aggression. I looked around for a section for just logs and didnt find one so i searched other ppl's logs and noticed most ppl put them in the Anabolics section. I hope your gonna be ok with that decision if not i guess im sorry
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%

Anytime. Definitely still worth it IMO, especially if you run it for a week or two after you stop the DMZ/LMG.
    so basically its strong enough to keep me shut down until i start my pct?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%

Update: ordered some stano and picked up Aromasin. I got a call back from the surgery center i talked to the other day about if i needed to still worry about gyno after getting surgery after puberty induced gyno. The nurse i spoke with was trying to get me to admit i was using something i shouldnt so i said i was using d asparatic acid, a natural test booster with very low chances of gyno but wanted to just make sure i had my glands removed. She replied that there is a lot of glands and not all were removed like what they do with females who have breast cancer. She also said i need to be cautious that i can still get it again.

So long story short i ordered some aromasin to take 12.5mg ED or EOD. do i taper off or run through pct with same dose? And im still curious to know if you guys recommend i add in just one cap of erase ED on cycle and leave 2 caps per day for 2nd week of pct. Thanks. Ill update again after workout tonight. nothing diff. just yet. Nice pumps maybe a bit more pronounced, could be all mental.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.51%

I haven't read anything suggesting otherwise. Its mild, but it should definitely keep you shut down until you start PCT.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.91%

Aromasin and Erase are Suicide AIs. Using both at the same time would likely dry you out too much and also too much AI can decrease gains.
    I have read Aromasin raises blood levels of Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF) and also frees up more test, therefore Aromasin is my preference.
    From reading and experience, 6.25 to 12.5 ED is the common dose, unless using high levels of test in the cycle.
    12.5 ED appears to be a safe starting point, although suggest pay attention to your joints and nips and then adjust accordingly.
    Typically I eventually dry out at 12.5 ED and decrease to 6.25 ED.
    Good luck, look forward to some AWESOME GAINS!
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

^Im trying to get on what hes on cuz whatever it is sounds like it adds in a high level of aggression. I looked around for a section for just logs and didnt find one so i searched other ppl's logs and noticed most ppl put them in the Anabolics section. I hope your gonna be ok with that decision if not i guess im sorry
    well, you must be either blind, or not really looking cause you missed this...

Do NOT Post Your Logs Here.

and the log sub section at the top of this page...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%

well, you must be either blind, or not really looking cause you missed this...

Do NOT Post Your Logs Here.

and the log sub section at the top of this page...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/
    Ur right I found it. Can I pm a mod to switch it over? Will it erase the log so far and lose subbers?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%

Quote Originally Posted by grega60438 View Post
    Aromasin and Erase are Suicide AIs. Using both at the same time would likely dry you out too much and also too much AI can decrease gains.
    I have read Aromasin raises blood levels of Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF) and also frees up more test, therefore Aromasin is my preference.
    From reading and experience, 6.25 to 12.5 ED is the common dose, unless using high levels of test in the cycle.
    12.5 ED appears to be a safe starting point, although suggest pay attention to your joints and nips and then adjust accordingly.
    Typically I eventually dry out at 12.5 ED and decrease to 6.25 ED.
    Good luck, look forward to some AWESOME GAINS!
    Thanks man. I will leave the erase for only in pct. so taper off the aromasin a week or two into pct about when I throw in erase? Or stop aromasin cold on last day of cycle.

Since I still have gyno to be worried of developing I'm almost tempted to stay in the 60mg range with the lmg. I'd say if ran it solo I would work up to 75ish range but since I have dmz ran with it I'm sure ill see good results none the less. Is 60mg of lmg enough to get some of the good effects like increased recovery or should I hit 75?
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.97%

Ur right I found it. Can I pm a mod to switch it over? Will it erase the log so far and lose subbers?
    im just bustin your balls. if the mods care they will just delete when they find it and all the others.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

im just bustin your balls. if the mods care they will just delete when they find it and all the others.
    This f'ing guy is a real ball buster!!!
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%

For sure well im trying not to have that happen dude. I said that to u earlier. Can they move it without deleting it if i ask one or no?
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.51%

You would probably still see somewhat decent effects from 60mg of LMG, but I think 75 would be a sweeter spot, and not increase your chances of gyno too much. Never used aromasin, so can't help ya out on that brotha.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.91%

Question:"taper off the aromasin a week or two into pct about when I throw in erase? Or stop aromasin cold on last day of cycle."
    Answer:
    IMO stop aromasin cold on last day of cycle, as a real Serm is sufficient to prevent rebound.
    Note: I have read the serm Nolva weakens AI effectiveness.
    If you run the AI and then stop could turkey at the end of PCT, the SERM is not present to prevent rebound, which means possible post PCT Gyno. Although some people successfully tapor the AI through PCT preventing rebound. But personally I see not much point to AI during the PCT as the goal is to get your levels back to normal ASAP (with real serm). AI is typically only used when an aromatizing compound being administered, which typically is not ocurring in PCT.
    I hope that helps.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.75%

Have you noticed any hair shedding or scalp itch so far? Genetics show I won't have mpb even past 50+ but I am prone on cycle so I am curious if you have noticed anything!
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%

Quote Originally Posted by kingcudi View Post
    Have you noticed any hair shedding or scalp itch so far? Genetics show I won't have mpb even past 50+ but I am prone on cycle so I am curious if you have noticed anything!
    None at all but I'm starting week 2 tomorrow so I'm still early in. I'm not very prone to hair loss. If I notice any ill let u know. But I think it's different for others.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.96%

Subbed.

I also requested for this thread to be moved into the proper section so hopefully it should be moved soon.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.17%

I'm excited to see how this goes.
    My parents created my body, in which I create my mind. I will honor them, by developing both to their utmost potential.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.75%

Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild281

None at all but I'm starting week 2 tomorrow so I'm still early in. I'm not very prone to hair loss. If I notice any ill let u know. But I think it's different for others.
    Ok cool I might just get some spiro on hand just in case
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.51%

Quote Originally Posted by kingcudi View Post
    I have no history of mpb on either side of my family, so I think I can safely say I am...safe.. from MPB. Finished my cycle up saturday. Saw 0 evidence of hair shedding, and no scalp itching, even with stano @ 800mg at any point during the 6 weeks.

Wrath, how is your cycle progressing so far? Anything noticeable yet?
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%

I have no history of mpb on either side of my family, so I think I can safely say I am...safe.. from MPB. Finished my cycle up saturday. Saw 0 evidence of hair shedding, and no scalp itching, even with stano @ 800mg at any point during the 6 weeks.

Wrath, how is your cycle progressing so far? Anything noticeable yet?
    good 2 hear. I start week 2 today so

day 8: weight is floating around 200-202 area. No noticed effects yet. I feel a bit more fullness in my biceps and some good workout out pumps. In terms of my workouts i havent noticed anything that can be seen weight lifting in terms of extra reps or any extra weight though by end of this week i bet that changes.

Just got aromisin in the mail today. Starting at 6.75mg ED from now on. Will adjust accordingly. Any reason to start at 12.5 ED and drop in half if i start drying out to quick or stick with where im at?
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%

Quote Originally Posted by rambofireball View Post
    I'm excited to see how this goes.
    thanks man me too. Week 2 started today nothing noticable yet but should start to feel it come one here soon. Contemplating when to bump up dosage. Was gonna bump up from 60 to 85mg week 2 with the lmg but may stick this week out with 60 or possibly half way through. I feel a bit more at ease now that i have some Aromasin on hand.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

sexy
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Subbed.

I also requested for this thread to be moved into the proper section so hopefully it should be moved soon.
    cool man good 2 hear ur on board. Thanks for helping me out with the thread move. Where in florida do you live? i grew up in brevard county in melbourne but moved out to medford, oregon a few years ago.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    sexy
    wrong thread.
  31. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    sexy
    wrong thread.
    I think he meant to post in the Elle Delallo /Inhibit P thread

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.91%

Q: Any reason to start at 12.5 ED and drop in half if i start drying out to quick or stick with where im at?
    A: Steady Aromasin 6.75mg ED should be sufficient for this cycle.
    By the end of this week you should start feeling supreme.
    Last edited by grega60438; 10-23-2012 at 12:27 AM. Reason: typo forgot the f
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%

Quote Originally Posted by grega60438 View Post
    Q: Any reason to start at 12.5 ED and drop in half if i start drying out to quick or stick with where im at?
    A: Steady Aromasin 6.75mg ED should be sufficient for this cycle.
    By the end of this week you should start feeling supreme.
    Perfect sounds good man and feel good from the aromasin or just from my ph's finally kicking in?
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I think he meant to post in the Elle Delallo /Inhibit P thread
    Lol ya lets hope soo she's much sexier
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.96%

cool man good 2 hear ur on board. Thanks for helping me out with the thread move. Where in florida do you live? i grew up in brevard county in melbourne but moved out to medford, oregon a few years ago.
    Fort Myers
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%

Day 10-

(+2lbs) in weight. Just starting to finally feel it kick in though not very pronounced. Good workouts thus far. No increase in gym related strength increases yet. End of this week I expect a full On type feel will come. Will wait till start of week 3 to finally bump up the lmg from 60 to 85 mg. excited and anxious!
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%

Day 11:

Decided to bump up the lmg today by one extra 25mg cap totaling 85mg ed. I'm taking one phorce cap in the am with 2 stano-200 caps and roughly 8 hours later taking my 2nd cap of phorce with one stano cap and one lmg-25 cap.

Workout- felt pretty good felt a little stronger incline barbell press. Last set I hit 265 for 4 and felt I could do a couple more. I chose not to cuz I'm following a bench percentage chart and the following weeks will get tougher and set me up good to max out my final week on the cycle. It's for incline and flat but I only will max on flat. Got some legs/back /bi's tomorrow will check back in then.

Slow gains if any so far..maybe that means ill have more attainable gains in the long run. Guess we will see.
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.41%

I didn't have good luck with LMG.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.75%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Explain?
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.07%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Ya elaborate if u don't mind. I've heard ppl not having good luck with dmz and it being hit or miss but not really with lmg.

Similar Forum Threads

1. attempt SD/max lmg log
    By hamper19 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 05-27-2006, 11:02 PM
  2. E...MAX LMG Log
    By CyberMuscle in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-11-2005, 01:42 AM
  3. Prostanozol/Max LMG log
    By Down_N_Dirty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0