DMZ/LMG Log. pics

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Subbed


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Be very, VERY careful with arbitrarily increasing the dose of LMG. It goes through 2 stages where it can aromatize during it's metabolization. I'd use Erase throughout the cycle at 2 caps per day and increase if needed.
    in a earlier reply i mentioned i had gyno from puberty and had tissue removed as well as the glands. Can i disregard what you stated about the increasing doses and gyno related sides? Should i continue my use of inhibit p on cycle still and what about still benefits with adding in erase in pct if not worried about gyno?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild281 View Post
    in a earlier reply i mentioned i had gyno from puberty and had tissue removed as well as the glands. Can i disregard what you stated about the increasing doses and gyno related sides? Should i continue my use of inhibit p on cycle still and what about still benefits with adding in erase in pct if not worried about gyno?
    In theory, gyno can't come back, but even the best surgeons can't remove every cell of breast tissue. Inhibit P is not an estrogen mitigator; it is intended to deal with prolactin issues.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  4. In on this, Always been curious about Lmg
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    In theory, gyno can't come back, but even the best surgeons can't remove every cell of breast tissue. Inhibit P is not an estrogen mitigator; it is intended to deal with prolactin issues.
    so prolactin issues shouldnt be a worry for me? I still wont go to crazy high with the doses on the lmg as im not looking for a michelin man bloat look. Im ordering some stano 200 and will add in to week 2 through ending cycle at 6 and will run at 600mg. Any advice or changes with this plan would be open 2 hear. Thanks
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild281 View Post
    so prolactin issues shouldnt be a worry for me? I still wont go to crazy high with the doses on the lmg as im not looking for a michelin man bloat look. Im ordering some stano 200 and will add in to week 2 through ending cycle at 6 and will run at 600mg. Any advice or changes with this plan would be open 2 hear. Thanks
    I'm not saying that there is not potential for prolactin, but Inhibit P does not play a role in lessening aromatization.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  7. Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild281

    so prolactin issues shouldnt be a worry for me? I still wont go to crazy high with the doses on the lmg as im not looking for a michelin man bloat look. Im ordering some stano 200 and will add in to week 2 through ending cycle at 6 and will run at 600mg. Any advice or changes with this plan would be open 2 hear. Thanks
    At those doses you will have some bloat. If bloating is that much of an issue then i would maybe run something different but dont add stano or another ph. If your glands have been removed then gyno shouldnt be an issue.
    Your pct is probably alot more than you need. Pick one serm and Daa

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements


  8. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    At those doses you will have some bloat. If bloating is that much of an issue then i would maybe run something different but dont add stano or another ph. If your glands have been removed then gyno shouldnt be an issue.
    Your pct is probably alot more than you need. Pick one serm and Daa
    K I was gonna order stano today but I will wait. I thought it helped with bloat issues and hardness while mainly helping lethargy? And than what compound would u be likely to add in stano? I'm holding epi, sd,halo and tren. Of these which if any should get a test base?

    In my pct I didn't know if the nolva is legit so if isn't than clomid has me covered if it is legit than I still wanted to use it. Bad idea and dump the nolva?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild281

    K I was gonna order stano today but I will wait. I thought it helped with bloat issues and hardness while mainly helping lethargy? And than what compound would u be likely to add in stano? I'm holding epi, sd,halo and tren. Of these which if any should get a test base?

    In my pct I didn't know if the nolva is legit so if isn't than clomid has me covered if it is legit than I still wanted to use it. Bad idea and dump the nolva?
    Stano will help with lethargy and is a great DHT base for LMG. If funds aren't a problem get some androhard.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  10. Good work man!
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  11. Why the fcuk do people keep putting logs here.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild281 View Post
    Great reply with good info thanks man. So did u run stano because u believed this stack would cause some lethargy? I was considering adding some in week 2-6 at 600mg. What's ur opinion? I'm sure stano wouldn't hurt on any cycle for that matter but I'd rather only run it if this stack would suppress you alot and calls for a test base. Does stano help with muscle hardness at all or just give you more pep.
    I threw stano in mainly to keep from getting the smooth look from the LMG, because Stano definitely increases hardness and vascularity. I am so glad I did! I didn't know if there would be any lethargy on cycle, but since that is one of the major side effects I got from SD, and DMZ is essentially just two SD molecules bonded together I figured I'd just kill two birds with one stone haha. IMO, stano is equally great to either get rid of lethargy OR to harden up your muscles and increase vascularity. 600mg would be a good dosage to start, and then you could bump it up if you had to. And I think throwing it in week 2-6 would be fine - you'd still see good effects from it. And as far as suppression goes, I only saw mild suppression, I don't think DMZ/LMG really calls for a test base. Hope this helps!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild281 View Post
    K I was gonna order stano today but I will wait. I thought it helped with bloat issues and hardness while mainly helping lethargy? And than what compound would u be likely to add in stano? I'm holding epi, sd,halo and tren. Of these which if any should get a test base?

    In my pct I didn't know if the nolva is legit so if isn't than clomid has me covered if it is legit than I still wanted to use it. Bad idea and dump the nolva?
    I would order the stano. It helped me with bloat for sure on this cycle. Also, in answer to an earlier question of yours - yes you can definitely continue the stano on past your other PH. Since its typically run for 6-8 weeks, you could keep going with the stano for 2 weeks until you hit PCT. Should harden up your gains even more.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
    I would order the stano. It helped me with bloat for sure on this cycle. Also, in answer to an earlier question of yours - yes you can definitely continue the stano on past your other PH. Since its typically run for 6-8 weeks, you could keep going with the stano for 2 weeks until you hit PCT. Should harden up your gains even more.
    Perfect thanks man. I only ask cuz I'm just now gonna order the stano and it may be a week or two into this cycle that I can run that.

  15. Anytime. Definitely still worth it IMO, especially if you run it for a week or two after you stop the DMZ/LMG.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    Good work man!
    thanks man. another chapter to the journey is just beginning

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Why the fcuk do people keep putting logs here.
    ^Im trying to get on what hes on cuz whatever it is sounds like it adds in a high level of aggression. I looked around for a section for just logs and didnt find one so i searched other ppl's logs and noticed most ppl put them in the Anabolics section. I hope your gonna be ok with that decision if not i guess im sorry

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
    Anytime. Definitely still worth it IMO, especially if you run it for a week or two after you stop the DMZ/LMG.
    so basically its strong enough to keep me shut down until i start my pct?

  19. Update: ordered some stano and picked up Aromasin. I got a call back from the surgery center i talked to the other day about if i needed to still worry about gyno after getting surgery after puberty induced gyno. The nurse i spoke with was trying to get me to admit i was using something i shouldnt so i said i was using d asparatic acid, a natural test booster with very low chances of gyno but wanted to just make sure i had my glands removed. She replied that there is a lot of glands and not all were removed like what they do with females who have breast cancer. She also said i need to be cautious that i can still get it again.

    So long story short i ordered some aromasin to take 12.5mg ED or EOD. do i taper off or run through pct with same dose? And im still curious to know if you guys recommend i add in just one cap of erase ED on cycle and leave 2 caps per day for 2nd week of pct. Thanks. Ill update again after workout tonight. nothing diff. just yet. Nice pumps maybe a bit more pronounced, could be all mental.

  20. I haven't read anything suggesting otherwise. Its mild, but it should definitely keep you shut down until you start PCT.

  21. Aromasin and Erase are Suicide AIs. Using both at the same time would likely dry you out too much and also too much AI can decrease gains.
    I have read Aromasin raises blood levels of Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF) and also frees up more test, therefore Aromasin is my preference.
    From reading and experience, 6.25 to 12.5 ED is the common dose, unless using high levels of test in the cycle.
    12.5 ED appears to be a safe starting point, although suggest pay attention to your joints and nips and then adjust accordingly.
    Typically I eventually dry out at 12.5 ED and decrease to 6.25 ED.
    Good luck, look forward to some AWESOME GAINS!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild281 View Post
    ^Im trying to get on what hes on cuz whatever it is sounds like it adds in a high level of aggression. I looked around for a section for just logs and didnt find one so i searched other ppl's logs and noticed most ppl put them in the Anabolics section. I hope your gonna be ok with that decision if not i guess im sorry
    well, you must be either blind, or not really looking cause you missed this...

    Do NOT Post Your Logs Here.

    and the log sub section at the top of this page...

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    well, you must be either blind, or not really looking cause you missed this...

    Do NOT Post Your Logs Here.

    and the log sub section at the top of this page...

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/
    Ur right I found it. Can I pm a mod to switch it over? Will it erase the log so far and lose subbers?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by grega60438 View Post
    Aromasin and Erase are Suicide AIs. Using both at the same time would likely dry you out too much and also too much AI can decrease gains.
    I have read Aromasin raises blood levels of Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF) and also frees up more test, therefore Aromasin is my preference.
    From reading and experience, 6.25 to 12.5 ED is the common dose, unless using high levels of test in the cycle.
    12.5 ED appears to be a safe starting point, although suggest pay attention to your joints and nips and then adjust accordingly.
    Typically I eventually dry out at 12.5 ED and decrease to 6.25 ED.
    Good luck, look forward to some AWESOME GAINS!
    Thanks man. I will leave the erase for only in pct. so taper off the aromasin a week or two into pct about when I throw in erase? Or stop aromasin cold on last day of cycle.

    Since I still have gyno to be worried of developing I'm almost tempted to stay in the 60mg range with the lmg. I'd say if ran it solo I would work up to 75ish range but since I have dmz ran with it I'm sure ill see good results none the less. Is 60mg of lmg enough to get some of the good effects like increased recovery or should I hit 75?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by wrathchild281 View Post
    Ur right I found it. Can I pm a mod to switch it over? Will it erase the log so far and lose subbers?
    im just bustin your balls. if the mods care they will just delete when they find it and all the others.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

    im just bustin your balls. if the mods care they will just delete when they find it and all the others.
    This f'ing guy is a real ball buster!!!
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  27. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    im just bustin your balls. if the mods care they will just delete when they find it and all the others.
    For sure well im trying not to have that happen dude. I said that to u earlier. Can they move it without deleting it if i ask one or no?

  28. You would probably still see somewhat decent effects from 60mg of LMG, but I think 75 would be a sweeter spot, and not increase your chances of gyno too much. Never used aromasin, so can't help ya out on that brotha.

  29. Question:"taper off the aromasin a week or two into pct about when I throw in erase? Or stop aromasin cold on last day of cycle."
    Answer:
    IMO stop aromasin cold on last day of cycle, as a real Serm is sufficient to prevent rebound.
    Note: I have read the serm Nolva weakens AI effectiveness.
    If you run the AI and then stop could turkey at the end of PCT, the SERM is not present to prevent rebound, which means possible post PCT Gyno. Although some people successfully tapor the AI through PCT preventing rebound. But personally I see not much point to AI during the PCT as the goal is to get your levels back to normal ASAP (with real serm). AI is typically only used when an aromatizing compound being administered, which typically is not ocurring in PCT.
    I hope that helps.

  30. Have you noticed any hair shedding or scalp itch so far? Genetics show I won't have mpb even past 50+ but I am prone on cycle so I am curious if you have noticed anything!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. attempt SD/max lmg log
    By hamper19 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 05-27-2006, 10:02 PM
  2. E...MAX LMG Log
    By CyberMuscle in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-11-2005, 12:42 AM
  3. Prostanozol/Max LMG log
    By Down_N_Dirty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-14-2005, 12:49 PM
  4. DNP Logs & Pics
    By containment in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2005, 03:11 PM
  5. Progress Log- Pics old and new
    By serengo in forum Pics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-19-2004, 02:31 PM
Log in
Log in