-Bodyweight increased an additional + 5 lbs
    -Stretchmarks starting to form on my lats
    -Slow but steady strength gains
    -No visible bloat

The bad
    -Still no libido unfortunately
    -No new vascularity
    -Sometimes i feel lethargic, other times i feel great. It's on and off

I got kind of lazy with my diet lately.. Ive been eating like sh** this past week (especially thanksgiving). Cleaning up diet again as of today.
    Im also looking into getting bloodwork done... just to make sure im in good health and to check my endocrine system values.. will probably get this done around week 8 once i come off the andromass.

-GH
    Quality gains come with determination, dedication, self-discipline, effort... and GoD (Gallons of Drugs)

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%

Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    6 weeks is where it's at bro. I knos everyone says 4 weeks to kick in but I honestly start feeling and seeing effects at 6 weeks. Once 6 weeks hit for me the weights didnt stand a chance lol. How is andro mass treating you?
    I'm really not sure which drug is causing which effect lol.. ive never ran AM before, never ran EQ either. That's the problem with running 3 different drugs hahah. But i'm going to say that i'm liking the AM so far! But i really do not think the claim made on the AM is true.... that 6 caps ED @ 1 week is equivalent to ~500mg test e/week. Because if i was running 1g of test a week, im pretty damn sure i would have felt it much sooner...
    IMO the AM and actual test are 2 completely different compounds and cannot be compared to each other

-GH
    Quality gains come with determination, dedication, self-discipline, effort... and GoD (Gallons of Drugs)
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%

Update: 12/10/12
    Week 9, day 1.

Today marks the midpoint of the cycle with exactly 8 weeks completed.
    -Andromass is dropped as of today. Will update how i feel this coming week without it.
    -Will get bloods done next week to make sure everything is okay and to confirm if my gear is bunk, underdosed or G2G.

Total Gains made to date since beginning of cycle:
    + 15 lbs of body mass (almost nonexistent water retention due to use of AI ED w/ occasional formestane).
    + 35 lbs on squats
    + 65 lbs on deadlifts
    + 15 lbs each hand on incline DB chest press
    + 10 lbs each hand dumbell shoulder press
    + 90 lbs barbell shrugs
    + 10 lbs each hand on DB front raises
    + 7.5 lbs each hand lateral raises
    +20 lbs upright row
    +15 lbs each hand DB flys
    +4 weight factor plates on lat pulldown (im assuming this is 40-50 lbs)
    You get the idea... im making some progress

Side Effects:

-On/off lethargy and mood swings: Some days will be amazing, aggression thru the roof, ill kill my workout and walk around like a bully in the gym. Other days i will feel like a little bitch and act like i have downs. Almost feels like i have hormonal fluctuations.

-Shot libido and severe ED: Well, it hasnt worked ever since ive begun and hasnt showed any signs of improvement. Cannot get erect unless i stroke the s*** out of it and even then its still relatively soft. I believe taking the dutasteride (used it about 5 weeks @ full dose) in the beginning of the cycle was the main contributing factor. Guys please note that new research done indicates DHT inhibitors (propecia or finasteride, avodart or dutasteride) can cause PERMANENT ed, even after months to years of discontinuing the drug. I really wish someone told me about the potential of persistent side effects. I would have just rather shaved my head.

-Hair loss, especially after discontinuing dutasteride. Nothing too bad though.

-Very little acne, but it abnormal places. Got only a couple zits: one on my traps (front - left side) one on each deltoid, one on my quads (lateral surface of the thigh), etc. I usually only get acne on my face and back, if i ever do.

-Reduced appetite. I don't know why, i cant eat nearly as much as i did in the earlier weeks of the cycle. Food in general is not as enjoyable and harder to down.

-Huge spike in metabolism. This happened recently, around last week. My RHR fluctuates between 90-120 BPM, even in sleep. Me walking to the coffee stand (1/8 of a mile) = sweat all over my back, shoulders, armpits. I actually lost an inch off my waist surprisingly, but i feel like its impacting my size quite a bit.

Cant think of anything else at the moment...

Will post some pics later today after court. Cheers

-GH
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.04%

Potential permanent ED...

Good luck buddy, do you have some before and current pictures? Sounds like you're doing it right!
    You are your own maker. Train dirty.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%

Quote Originally Posted by kdeome View Post
    Potential permanent ED...

Good luck buddy, do you have some before and current pictures? Sounds like you're doing it right!
    Making steady progress over time that's the goal
    As for the ED Im looking in to proviron... I believe the problem is due to severe supression of androgens and if thats the case proviron should get my guy up and running.
    I will have to find some before pics that i can post up here... unfortunately i have easily-identifiable tattoos
    Anyways Heres a lat spread taken 5 days ago. Name:  Photo on 12-5-12 at 10.08 PM.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  63.1 KB

-GH
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%

Well everyone, i got some bad news.
    The gear i got was total bunk and absolute garbage. Bloods confirmed it, test was 198 ng/dl !!!!!
    Therefore, im suppressed from the AndroMass and not continuing on real gear at all
    ...Maybe that was the reason i never had a sex drive, no increase in appetite, and no prominent vascularity...
    This entire week, i felt ridiculously horrible and useless
    ALL lifts are down, losing weight, losing size, increasing bodyfat (cortisol reaction) complete loss of apetite, weak, depressed, and lethargy @ 100%
    I have no connections to legitimate sources for real gear therefore i took a risk and bought online, and i got fu**ed for it.

If anyone wants to PM me to help me out so i can save my cycle, i'd really appreciate it.

If not, i shall count my losses, throw out the bunk gear, and begin my PCT immediately.

-GH
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%

It's been a while since ive been on the forums... During the time ive been waiting to recieve some real gear, i lost about 8 pounds..not all muscle though, as i did lean out a bit.
    Lesson for everyone: If you are not sure your source is 100% legitimate, trash your gear. Plain and simple... its not worth the risk

Luckily through a friend, i managed to get some test prop and will start shooting it tonight @ 125mg EOD. The new plan is: to regain the strength/size i lost with just the test, then i will stack the prop with another compound and continue the cycle for an additional 8 weeks before going to pct.
    Will update how it goes. Oh and happy new year everyone!

-GH
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by GotHuge View Post
    It's been a while since ive been on the forums... During the time ive been waiting to recieve some real gear, i lost about 8 pounds..not all muscle though, as i did lean out a bit.
    Lesson for everyone: If you are not sure your source is 100% legitimate, trash your gear. Plain and simple... its not worth the risk

Luckily through a friend, i managed to get some test prop and will start shooting it tonight @ 125mg EOD. The new plan is: to regain the strength/size i lost with just the test, then i will stack the prop with another compound and continue the cycle for an additional 8 weeks before going to pct.
    Will update how it goes. Oh and happy new year everyone!

-GH
    Welcome Back! Prop will be perfect to get those gains coming. Kill it!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.61%

My bad!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.25%

Great news! Im regaining quickly: I'm back up to 190 lbs, lost a little fat, and strength is almost back at 100%...
    Once i get back to 195 lbs i decided im going to run Tren A 500 mg / week test p 250 mg / week for 6 weeks (Im shooting ED) then end the cycle and go to PCT

Will keep you all updated w/ progress & pics. Happy new year!

-GH
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.61%

^^^^^

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 08:59 PM
  2. is M1T good to kick start a TEST E Cycle