Spiking the Cider: An Alpha Mass log

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Nicee. Good to hear buddy. Glad u enjoyed your cycle. Now to try and keep what was gained. Keep it up big homie
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.11%

Just to let you guys know, I haven't forgotten about the log; I've just been really busy over the last week since it was final exams week, which ended yesterday. I took "after" pics during the week and just need to edit my face out of them and post them here, which I'm looking to do tonight. Stay tuned...
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.11%

Sorry for the delay, guys -- I am now completely finished with this semester and finally got around to editing my face out of the "after" pics I took. Of course, since Alpha Mass (1-DHEA) isn't a methylated steroid, I don't think anyone who runs a cycle of it will realistically expect to gain muscle of Superdrol proportions. Having said that, though, I think I made the most progress in my chest and arms (I should've taken a few side-profile before/after shots to enable a comparison to be made in that regard). Here are the pics:
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.52%

Nice log, I too seem to be getting dizzy and slight BP increase, any ideas why the AM would do this? Its my first cycle of a PH but I thought AM would be quite mild? should I stop running it?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Kingmjb View Post
    Nice log, I too seem to be getting dizzy and slight BP increase, any ideas why the AM would do this? Its my first cycle of a PH but I thought AM would be quite mild? should I stop running it?
    It seems like AM causes dizziness and a slight BP increase in most guys who take it, but I'm honestly not sure why those symptoms occur. The active ingredient in AM is 1-DHEA, which converts to 1-testosterone, so it's possible that those effects are caused by 1-testosterone itself (I'm just taking a guess here, though). In my experience, the dizziness and BP increase subsided after about 2 weeks (and that seems to reflect others' experience as well), so you'll probably start to feel "normal" again after you've been taking it for about 2 weeks. I would also suggest taking each cap of AM several hours apart from the last (e.g., the first one at 8 AM, the second one at 11 AM, the third one at 1 PM, and so on). Thanks for checking out my log; let me know if you have anymore questions. Good luck with your cycle.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.52%

Hey, thanks for the reply; I've been doing 4 caps AM and 4 caps PM, either 6 hours or 8 hours apart. What I did notice was that when I increased my Coq10 and Celery seed extract the BP issue went away, but that feeling before in the first week, was crazzzy. I was hell anxious.

Cycle for me is going great, I did 1 week at 6 caps, bumped up to around 8 caps 2nd week, in the 3rd week now, running it around 8 caps, will try get 6-8 weeks out of it, my PCT is pretty solid, I am going to run a SERM (Torem) with some DAA and add in erase in the 3rd week at 3 caps.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Kingmjb View Post
    Hey, thanks for the reply; I've been doing 4 caps AM and 4 caps PM, either 6 hours or 8 hours apart. What I did notice was that when I increased my Coq10 and Celery seed extract the BP issue went away, but that feeling before in the first week, was crazzzy. I was hell anxious.

Cycle for me is going great, I did 1 week at 6 caps, bumped up to around 8 caps 2nd week, in the 3rd week now, running it around 8 caps, will try get 6-8 weeks out of it, my PCT is pretty solid, I am going to run a SERM (Torem) with some DAA and add in erase in the 3rd week at 3 caps.
    Sounds like you've got it figured out. Glad to hear the BP issue subsided for you; I, too, have heard that taking a celery seed supplement can help with that. Good luck with everything!

Similar Forum Threads

1. AndrewNico's Bulking Alpha Mass Log (Not Sponsored)
    By AndrewNico in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 09:32 PM
  2. Alpha Mass Log
    By fightbackhxc in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-20-2012, 04:13 PM
  3. Jaydee packs on the mass with FRL ALPHA MASS!!!
    By JayDee6 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 245
    Last Post: 12-18-2011, 03:24 PM
  4. Becoming an Alpha male: Mr. Incog's pure Alpha One log
    By mrinc0gnit0 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 04:01 AM
  5. Replies: 236
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 10:42 PM