1,4,6-Androstatriene-3,17- dione

12g00bk

Awards
1,4,6-Androstatriene-3,17-
dione, this is marked as tren at the store.. which it obviously is not I believe tren is 13-eythel or something like that I suck at spelling lol. has anyone used this?

Gully

Gully

Awards
1,4,6-Androstatriene-3,17-
dione, this is marked as tren at the store.. which it obviously is not I believe tren is 13-eythel or something like that I suck at spelling lol. has anyone used this?
There's a description on wiki, says it's a metabolite of boldenone.

ATD may cause a positive test for the anabolic steroid boldenone, of which it is a metabolite and is also prohibited in amateur and professional sports which forbids aromatase inhibitors.[3]

A related agent is exemestane (Aromasin).

12g00bk

Awards
Has any of y'all used this stuff with good gains? From what I read it sound more like a pct than a ph

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Has any of y'all used this stuff with good gains? From what I read it sound more like a pct than a ph
wast of money...atd sucks even as a otc pct or on cycle otc estrogen blocker.

6bromo is more potent then atd. atd can even raise estrogen, and you don't want that do you?

12g00bk

Awards
wast of money...atd sucks even as a otc pct or on cycle otc estrogen blocker.

6bromo is more potent then atd. atd can even raise estrogen, and you don't want that do you?
no! I have naturally puffy nips as it is, last thing I need is full blown titties lol

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
no! I have naturally puffy nips as it is, last thing I need is full blown titties lol
what kind of supplement/ ph/roid are you looking for? What are your goals and stats?

greetings..

12g00bk

Awards
what kind of supplement/ ph/roid are you looking for? What are your goals and stats?

greetings..
I'm trying to get ahold of something like sd but I want to keep it legal, was thinking about super dmz 2.0

12g00bk

Awards
I'm trying to get ahold of something like sd but I want to keep it legal, was thinking about super dmz 2.0
I'm at 225 on bench looking to hit 300, been stuck at 225 for about 4 months!