4 week Cyanostane Rx/ Run (Sponsored)

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
Well first of all big thanks to Heavyiron and IronMagLabs for giving me this great opportunity to try out one of their products. I'm really excited to run Cyanostane RX as there really isn't much out there in the way of logs. Also really curious to see what Cyanostane adds to Dmz. Also another big thanks goes out to Marms and Lecheek for hooking up the cycle armor.

Now for the stats

6'3" 246lbs as of this morning. I'll be weighing in weekly.

cycle
Cyanostane RX 2/2/2/2 so that will be 30 mg cyanostane and 20mg DMZ daily
Cycle Armor
Multi Vitamin

Post cycle
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Daa 3/3/3/3
Revolution Black 0/1/2/1

Calories are aimed at around 2500 with a 40 p 30 c 30 f

I'm currently using a 5x5 routine working on making strength gains.

Workout A
Squat
Push Press
Power Clean

Workout B
Squat
Bench Press
Deadlift

Cardio will be done on non lifting days.

So I took my fist dose today. I'm splitting it up 1 am and 1 pm. Today is an off day so I'll be doing some cardio 30 min to an hour. So far so good, no stomach issues or anything to report.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:wave2:

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
First real update today. So yesterday I ended up helping my friend move into his new house. So I got a good workout out in all day lol...man I hate two stories houses. I can tell you I noticed an increase in energy. I never ran out all day long. Diet was a little messed up had some breakfast but then didn't get to eat again till 5pm. My actual work out last night was still awesome. Cant say strength was up or anything like that but I had plenty of energy to keep at it. Cant wait to see what this stuff does when it kicks in. Checked my blood pressure yesterday to get a bit of baseline 120/75 so looking good.

Overall feeling great and really excited to see this stuff kick in. As I progress into this run I'll document my workouts better. But this first wasn't anything to brag about.

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
So I can tell its kicking in a bit already. Today's squats while not easy easy were a lot easier then I would have normally thought. It really seemed like I got stronger as the workout progressed. I can also see some increased vascularity starting to show up mainly in my arms. I can also tell you that I'm hungry all the time. If I got more then a few hours with out eating my stomach gets extremely empty feeling and starts growling. Also not sure if its my allergies or lethargy but I get super sleepy in the afternoon the last two days. It could just be some hardcore allergies can't really be 100% sure.

All in all I'm feeling really good. No sides or anything negative to say about Cyanostane RX at this point and still waiting to see what really happens.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Allergies suck.

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
Yah no kidding. I think I live in the worse place ever to have them to. Good ole Central California. Nothing but farmland around me and surrounded by mountains so the air never gets very clear.

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
So lifting yesterday was awesome. Even though I had some insomnia called son woke up at 11 pm and wanted to play all night. But what can you do? Energy is awesome I have these weird bouts of being manic feeling like the hulk. It cracks me up when it happens. My libido has been great! All in all I feel great. No sides no problems. No weight gain to speak of 1 week in but looking in the mirror I have lost a lot in the mid section while maintaining my weight is something I'll take all day long.

Work out A
Squat 75x5, 150x5. 250x5
Push Press 85x5
Power Clean 75x5, 150x5, 215x5

liftsalot

Awards
In on this bro very couriouse about cyanostane I have a few bottles laying around and not to many logs out there.

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
Another awesome workout yesterday. I just keep feeling stronger and stronger as I progress. Still no sides to speak of. No loss of libido and still lots of energy. Appetite is huge I get really hungry every couple of hours, like stomach empty and growling hungry. I can tell I'm starting to put some mass on. It is really noticeable in my chest which makes me happy cause my chest is horrible. So far very happy with this product.

Workout B
Squat 75x5 150x5 255x5
Bench press 75x5 150x5 215 x 5
Deadlift 75x5 150x5 255x5

Not the biggest numbers but I'm getting there.

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
So I started with my first sides, nlothing major but for sure noticeable. Back pumps seems no cycle is complete without them. These are happening far more then on any other DS/PH I've used. I get them just from walking for to long lol...last night's workout was a major challenge to overcome them. Looks like I'm going to have get me some Taurine. Acne is slightly worse then normal and its only on my back so hardly an issue. Blood pressure is being checked regularly and has been only slightly elevated 128/78. Haven't had any issues with prostate and thought I can't really know I think the liver is doing fine.

Vascularity is increasing by what seems daily. I'm seeing veins I haven't seen in years. The midsection is getting smaller and I'm really starting to see size in my chest, shoulders, and back. My muscles feel slightly mushy and I'm guessing that is maybe from a bit of intracellular water rention. I'm definitely not getting bloat.

Squat
75x5 150x5 255x5

Push Press
45x5 90x5

Power Clean
75x5 150x5 220x5

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
Well leave it up to your kids to bring home something nasty. My daughter got strep throat guess who she passed it on to. Me. I hate the stuff I get it so easily. Anyways been down for the last 4 days and missed my last two workouts. Eating was difficult but I forced it. Feeling much better now and going to hit it again twice has hard to make up for the down time. I can tell strength is down but what can i expect. Anyways just glad to be up and feeling better again.

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
Well finally back at it and 100% again. As I thought lost a little strength due to the illness. But not near as bad as I would have thought. Felt good to be lifting again. Can tell I'm shut down. Lethargy has been brutal mid morning. I've also lost a little bit in the libido department. Nothing crazy bad just not as great as before. Blood pressure still is in the normal range.

Squat
75x5 150x5 255x5

Push Press
45x5 90x5

Power Clean
75x5 150x5 220x5

So no loss in the strength but no gain either.

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
So I started a new job this last week and I've found it difficult at the moment to get on here and update. I go to school full time as well has have two lil ones to chase. I won't complain though being busy again is way better then having nothing to do. Other then the few days being a little sick this cycle has been awesome to date. Weight is holding at 246 but I've lost considerable fat. My arms have veins showing all the time now and I was in high school last time that happened. Sides have been zero other then the pumps which are of course very manageable. Closing in on the last few days of Cyanostane and I would say this is a good product.

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
Glad you are liking the Cyano brother!
Liking it more loving it. I just had a full work up done by my Dr. Everything came back inside the normal ranges. So the liver is taking it well. The only thing elevated was BP at 148/82 but I know that will go back down.

Elitepnut86

Elitepnut86

Awards
cyano cycle

I will be watching your cycle. I am on day 3 of a cyanostane cycle. I am actually the exact same height and weight! Good luck!