CYCLE HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!

A

anabolicdudee

Awards
I'm running this cycle soon as a bulk and wondering if the doses and pct are enough! any help is appreciated! :)
Testosterone Enthanate 12 weeks 500 mg twice weekly.
Dianabol 30 mg ED 6 weeks
Deca Durabolin 400 mg
Proviron 50 mg ED
"Nolvadex 10-20 mg if I feel pain in my nipples because of the aromatizations"
Liv52
PCT:
-----
Nolvadex:40/40/20/20/20/20
Natural Test Booster.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
You'll need an aromataze inhibitor like armidex or aromasin for during your cycle and since your running Nolva you'll need aromasin in pct.

A

anabolicdudee

Awards
Thanks for the help guys! @ gregg1494 I thought proviron is an AI?? Deca would run same as test for 12 weeks

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Thanks for the help guys! @ gregg1494 I thought proviron is an AI?? Deca would run same as test for 12 weeks
Proviron is a dht compound not an aromataze inhibitor. Also you might want to stop deca 1-2 weeks prior to test as it has a longer ester. You won't be able to kickstart your "boys" while deca is still suppressing them.

A

anabolicdudee

Awards
hmmm thanks for the help guys! I'm thinking about not taking the deca and staying with TEST E 500 MG for 12 weeks and DBOL 30 MG for 6 weeks do I still need an AI tho?

A

anabolicdudee

Awards
Thanks a lot for the help greg! really appreciated man so the cycle should be like this right?
Testosterone Enthanate 500 mg for 12 weeks dose split 250 mg twice weekly let's say monday and thursday?
Dbol 40 mg for 4 weeks
Proviron 50 mg ED for 12 weeks
ok now this part is confusing,should I take Armidex 0.5 EOD throughout the cycle and Nolvadex at 10-20 mg throughout or one of them is enough? also it's confusing that people mix between AI and SERMS a lot,like armidex kills estrogen in ur system and nolvadex just blocks it,or I only should take AI and or SERM when i feel a sore nipple or I just start with them just in case from day 1? I also heard that these compounds reduce gains from cycles i don't know if that is true?Plus should I use LIV52 only during the first 4 weeks or the entire cycle or shouldn't use it at all until after?because I also heard somewhere that it might make the gains from the cycle less? I know that these are a lot of questions but this is my first REAL cycle,"I've ran an anavar only cycle before"So I'm trying to get the most help possible from people who are veteran in the anabolic world,anyways thanks again greg and any help is appreciated much!

A

anabolicdudee

Awards
Thanks again man! so if gyno symptoms appear I stop using Aromasin and use nolvadex instead and continue until the end of cycle or I use Nolvadex with Aromasin until the end of cycle or until the symptoms go away? what do you mean by suicide AI and what do you think about letro?

A

anabolicdudee

Awards
Plus is Liv52 alone enough for liver protection? and what would be the dose? and I don't know much about Aromasin Dosing and use how would you recommend?

A

anabolicdudee

Awards
I also read somewhere that nolvadex reduces IGF levels and clomid does emotional problems and affects vision,do you know if there is any other SERM than these two which has less sides or no sides? and is Nolvadex alone for example enough for PCT? Thanks again and I'm sorry about all these questions :(

A

anabolicdudee

Awards
Man you rock! thanks a lot for the help! It's so appreciated :') You should be the next president,GREG>OBAMA AND ROMNEY! GO GREG! xP

A

anabolicdudee

Awards
LAST QUESTION FOR REAL! for the injection I will probably get a friend to do it for me and I'm sure he knows how to inject but I was wondering If I need to educate myself about injecting?or self injection is not recommended and dangerous? Plus I've heard things like Direct Muscle Injection,Underskin,Undirect,Intravenously,Subcutaneously,through a vein,in the middle of the muscle,upper/inner heads/edges,I was wondering what type of inject do you guys take,where and with what size of needle? I also heard that when you pull let's say test in the needle you need to remove air so u pull a lil bit of the syringe out so some oil goes out,now my question is will the oil that will come out affect the dosage?like if i take 500 mg of test e and when the air removal process happend some oil got out and the dose let's say was 450 mg for example or it's a very low change like 499mg or so? I think a lot I know but I'm a very curious person and care about details a lot xP and thanks again man,you rock for real!

epstaneman

epstaneman

Banned
Awards
Arimidex would be better for on cycle (it will help promote healthy estrogen while keeping it from rising), Aromsasin for pct to prevent high estrogen levels while test comes back, and let your BLOODS show you when pct is over. Don't stop taking your serms or other ancillaries if your not fully recovered. This is why so many people get gyno. They just assume bro science myths like pct = time on. Be responsible. Get bloods.

Liv.52 kick ass.....4 a day and your set. You can go as little as 3 but why? You want to enjoy your cycle, not abruptly stop it.