BigVrunga''s Homebrew Extravaganza!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. 10 weeks baby.
    Yikes! Im done for!

Started MaxOT for Chest today - its low volume/heavy routine is perfect for PCT. Been on Nolva for 4 days now, strength has actually gone up a bit:

Flat Bench
    90x10
    150x8
    240x1
    300x6
    300x6
    300x5

Incline DB:
    110'sx7
    110'sx7

Flat Bench Flyes:
    75'sx8
    75'sx8

And then 6 minutes on the elliptical...

I need to get that 7-OXO done quick! Dont want to be more than 5 days into PC without it.

BV

2. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Yikes! Im done for!

I need to get that 7-OXO done quick! Dont want to be more than 5 days into PC without it.

BV
    which 7-oxo are u taking? Homebrewed?
    •   

3. which 7-oxo are u taking? Homebrewed?
    Of course

4. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Of course
    You're amazing!
    It was 7-oxo-DHEA?
    Did you put in a transdermal carrier or oral?

I'm gonna use Sledge 7OH oral + Ab-solved trans locally on abdomen.

5. 7Oh def works a hell of a lot better then 7 oxo
    •   

6. Have you tried them both wojo? Ive read a lot of good things about 7-OXO transdermals, a friend even had good success with 7-OXO at 600mg/day orally.

I was going to try Sledge's 7OH but I hadnt heard any feedback on it at the time.

BV

7. You're amazing!
    No, you're amazing!

It was 7-oxo-DHEA?
    Did you put in a transdermal carrier or oral?
    Its going in the same transdermal carrier that I made for the PH's.

I'm gonna use Sledge 7OH oral + Ab-solved trans locally on abdomen.
    For PCT? That sounds like a good plan. Ive always wanted to see how Ab-Solved would work with a bulking diet...

BV

8. Big V, you are a homebrewin machine

9. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    No, you're amazing!
    *blush*

(7-oxo)
    Its going in the same transdermal carrier that I made for the PH's.
    Which is the recipe? It sounds you achieved a very high absorbtion rate, bro.

(7oh + absolved)
    For PCT? That sounds like a good plan. Ive always wanted to see how Ab-Solved would work with a bulking diet...
    I'll start earlier, when i add Superdrol to my cycle and I will continue for the final weeks and for all PCT time.

10. yup im running 7OH right now and actually i have 2 unopened bottles of avant's fl7 sitting here i prob wont use because im liking LX(7OH)..u def notice results a lot sooner with 7OH..the only results i got from fl7 was a it seemed to melow me and eve i wonderred if that was jsut placebo

11. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Have you tried them both wojo? Ive read a lot of good things about 7-OXO transdermals, a friend even had good success with 7-OXO at 600mg/day orally.

I was going to try Sledge's 7OH but I hadnt heard any feedback on it at the time.
    Yeah, the write-up isnt ready yet and still not much feeedback.
    But, on paper 7OH is much superior to 7-oxo-DHEA cause it doesnt need to be converted by the liver. The writeup of ab-solved on AvantLabs website is helpful in understanding the mechanic.
    Sledge is making a 7OH transdermal btw.

I'm totally sure that the combo of 7OH oral and localized ab-solved will KILL my VAT making my ABS show up. It have to

12. Check this review out:

http://www.ironmagazine.com/review48.html

It looks like 7-OXO-DHEA gets converted to 7alpha-OH-DHEA (Sledge's 7OH compound) and 7beta-OH-DHEA in the liver. That's interesting, I can see why 7OH would have a more pronounced effect and take effect sooner than 7-OXO alone.

After reading that article, Im thinking that 200mg/day transdermal might be a bit high. I think Im going to start with 100mg/day - If I can get it to dissolve in 2Oz of my transdermal carrier Ill be able to fit it all in one of Custom's little oral syringe bottles.

Looks like it does a lot of good stuff -Im excited to try it!

On another note, Ive got my Trib/AvenaSativa/Cordyceps brew all mixed together and its waiting to be capped up. Ive been taking 5g dissolved in cold water (a little sugar and it tastes like a bitter iced tea - not bad at all) and my libido is still going strong.

BV

13. NICE

14. OK! 6th day of PCT - went to sleep at 251 and felt like a balloon, woke up and Im 245. Nolva is finally doing its thing and the water weight is comming off. I feel great - full of energy today (finally got 8 hours of sleep too).

The 7-OXO dermal and the trib caps are done. I couldnt get 6g of 7-OXO to dissolve in 120mL of transdermal carrier. Well, I thought I did, but I woke up to see my finely crafted solutions all crashed out So I brewed up a little more carrier and brought the total volume to 240mL. 4mL 2x a day will deliver 200mg 7-OXO transdermally. Im looking foward to seeing how it works.

I think the trib/avena/cordyceps mix is working to keep libido going, but its too early to tell. Ive been off for nearly a week, and sex drive is till strong. Im not gazing wantonly at inanimate objects like I was on the 4AD, but desire is still right up there.

So now that I started dropping weight, its time to get back to recording everything Im eating - 4000cals/day here I come

BV

15. Bodyweight around 243-245, strength is still going up. Did 265x6 good reps on the bent over row yesterday.

I really need to eat more. There is no food in the house, and I have all this last minute Christmas shopping to do. Im going to get a Turkey sub.

BV

16. BV,

How much Formestane did u take ED? And it was oral or transdermally?

I'm dosing around 160mg transdermal (80 twice) but that may be too much...

17. I would take 100mg orally whenever I felt the need to. Im sure transdermal would be much more effective.

18. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    I would take 100mg orally whenever I felt the need to. Im sure transdermal would be much more effective.
    OK, thanks, i'm halving the dose. 80mg trans should be enough.

I dont "feel" the need but I see a slightly different color in the skin in a circle area around my nipples, like there is a bit of subcutaneous fat. There is nothing strange at the touch, nor i have any itch. It could be a very mild pseudogyno or it could be nothing (i'm bulking after all).
    And i noticed no difference since i started formestane (3 days).
    Boh... I'm continuing form anyway.

19. Could just be from the hormone fluctuations in your body, but everybody responds different. I highly doubt you'd see anything related to gyno at the dose of 4AD you're taking Syr (200mg, right?). Unless you were very prone to estrogen related sides. As long as you've got Nolva on hand, you should be fine.

BV

20. You know, Im a bit concerned about liver toxicity and Nolvadex. After reading all of Dr.D's comments in this thread:

PCT-- Nolva AND Clomid??

And reading through several of the studies, I do think that SERM's arent the best thing for your liver. While I may not have anything to worry about, considering Im on a low dose 4 week cycle of Nolva and I havent used it in over a year and a half, still...

For PCT after my T1 cycle I used a combination of 6-OXO and nolva (300mg/day 6-OXO for 2 weeks and Tamoxifen Citrate @ 20mg/day for 4 weeks) and had a great recovery. I thought that I'd save some money, and that maybe even this PCT could be more effective if I had used Nolva alone.

Maybe I shouldnt have messed with a method I knew worked well! Im thinking of picking up some 6-OXO powder from custom (it will be here by Wednesday he ships super fast) and adding it to my 7-OXO dermal, and then dropping the Nolva dosage down to 20mg (1mL) for the rest of PCT.

I read through Supersoilder's threads and was alarmed that his liver values were up so high after starting PCT with Nolva/Clomid. But, he also mentioned that he used Nolva alone after comming off of T1Pro and his #'s were fine throughout PCT. So I really dont know what to think!

I have been taking 1000mg NAC, 800mg MilkThistle, and 600mg K-R-ALA for the past 5 weeks...maybe Im just freaking out over nothing. I just like to think that I thoroughly research every chemical before I put it into my system,and learning that Nolva could have high liver toxicity kind of shocked me.

BV

21. yea but then look at the end he decides to use Nolvadex so I guess it really isn't too bad

22. Yeah, I guess you're right. Still its disconcerting though. I'd like to be as safe as possible...

23. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Could just be from the hormone fluctuations in your body, but everybody responds different. I highly doubt you'd see anything related to gyno at the dose of 4AD you're taking Syr (200mg, right?). Unless you were very prone to estrogen related sides. As long as you've got Nolva on hand, you should be fine.

BV
    250mg and 125mg oht. 1-Test amount is not perfectly dosed (the pump got broken so i'm dosing it opening the pump tube), but is around 225-250.
    I think is normal adipose tissue, like around my waist. Anyway I have Nolva on hand but without real syntoms i'm not going to start it. In less than two weeks I'll lower the doses and add Superdrol to my current stack and I plan to delay Nolva to the PCT.
    Moreover the fact that Formestane didnt change a thing on my eye, make me think that its just normal fat.

24. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    You know, Im a bit concerned about liver toxicity and Nolvadex.
    Yes Nolva is hard on the liver, i knew this. But Clomid has so much more sides (some can be irreversible) that overall Nolva is a better choice.
    And liver protectants are always a must
    I dont think that something like 6oxo + Formestane is enough after a suppressing cycle like ours.

25. I ran 6-OXO @ 300mg/day (1st 2 weeks) and Nolva @ 20mg/day (All 4 weeks) after my T1 cycle, my 1test and 4AD dosages were the same. Had a great recovery.

Ive just ordered 3g of 6-OXO from Custom and it shipped already (bless his soul!), and Ill add it to my 7-OXO brew. That should give me 100mg 6-OXO and 200mg 7-OXO per day. I will drop the Nolva down to 20mg/day (1mL) as soon as the 6-OXO arrives.

I do have clomid on hand, but like you said it has some undesireable sides and I dont really want to mess with those.

Im sure with the liver protectants and the short cycle I really dont have anything to worry about, but I always over-react when it comes to health concerns - just look how I freaked out over my blood pressure earlier in this thread

BV

26. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    I always over-react when it comes to health concerns
    Me too! I always try to find the safest way to take something. I prefer to spend more but be safer.

27. Well, the 3g of 6-OXO should be here tomorrow. 100mg trans for a week + 20mg Nolva will be the remainder of my PCT.

I feel like absolute **** today. Absolute ****. I only got 3 hours of sleep last night, and If Ive noticed anything on this cycle its that if I dont get my sleep in I pay for it hard the next day. Didnt even try to go and do legs, I got tired just walking around the mall!

Im thirsty as all hell, cant seem to drink enough water. I think I may drop the Creatine now, stay off for 3 weeks and then kick it back in again after PCT.

Libido is still very good, if it stays up its definately a plus for the Trib/Avena/Cordyceps caps.

Off to bed...

BV

28. Whew, 8 hours of sleep and Im feelin' fine

I had thought that I was thirsty - but its more of a cottonmouth feeling. I dont have any signs of being dehydrated, and Ive dropped a load of water weight over the past week...Could be a side effect of the tribulus blend I made. Its the only thing that Ive added other than the 7-OXO.

BV

29. WHOA DUDE, dont hurt your self !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 min. on the elliptical bike is way over doing it!!!!!

SLOW DOWN or suffer the consequences!!!

30. You'd better watch it bro or Ill come and beat that ass in 6 minute spurts!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. curt2go's homebrew...here's the results
    By gadzid in forum Pics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-24-2003, 07:47 AM
  2. Newbie Homebrew question
    By chosen5 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-28-2002, 12:05 AM
  3. Absorbtion rate of homebrews?
    By Jorta in forum Anabolics