BigVrunga''s Homebrew Extravaganza!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

S.o.b.
    you beat my best, 500 for a single Like a week ago

thats alright I'll get you next time.

hell of a lift, oh and for the record, mine felt heavy.

keep on truckin.

2. Registered User
    Answers

clear out
    your pm box..
  3. -Dalla Hunga-
    Answers

S.o.b.
    you beat my best, 500 for a single Like a week ago

thats alright I'll get you next time.

hell of a lift, oh and for the record, mine felt heavy.

keep on truckin.
    Thanks bro! Dont worry Im sure once you're on that cyp cycle its all over for me. Now...to improve that bench press

BV
    •   

4. -Dalla Hunga-
    Answers

Ugh - only got a few hours of sleep last night. Im trying to get my sleep cycle back on track after working nights for over a year...Im so used to going to bed at 5am and now I have to work every morning. Im SO tired. I fell asleep when I got home from work, but got up and dragged my ass to the gym.

I intended to hit chest today but I was finished before I even picked up a plate. Just felt like absolute crap. Did some light delts/abs and took off. Going to get some sleep now and do chest tomorrow.

Still weighing in at 245, by the end of this week I should be hitting 405 on the squat and 315 on the bench press for low reps...we'll see!

BV
  5. -Dalla Hunga-
    Answers

RIP to the great metal god, Dimebag Darrell. As a guitar player myself, I am a big Pantera/Damageplan fan and Dime's playing had a big influence on me. I can't believe his life had to end like that..today is a dark day indeed.

I'm sure he's already kickin' ass on the other side.

Peace be with you bro - your music and memory will live on forever.

BV
    Last edited by BigVrunga; 12-11-2004 at 12:35 AM.
  6. -Dalla Hunga-
    Answers

On the scale this morning I weighed in at 249. Im sure Im going to drop at least 10lbs the first week of PCT. I can't believe how much weight Ive gained, though. My brother, who is a week behind me, is up nearly 18lbs. Another friend, who is about 10 days behind me, is up 23lbs. We're all on the exact same PH's/supplements.

So this has been one crazy cycle! Nearly 30lbs in 4 weeks! I definately do not look like Im carrying 30lbs of lean mass, though (of course). Im definately bigger, but not by any insane amount...If I can finish with a solid 10-15lbs Ill be more than happy.

BV
    Last edited by BigVrunga; 12-10-2004 at 05:52 PM.
  7. -Dalla Hunga-
    Answers

Just back from doing chest, and hit a PR on the bench press...

135x10
    225x10
    (warmups)
    305x5
    315x4
    340x1

That's exactly where I wanted to be at cycles end.

Ive been using a pump head with my transdermal formula, and Ive only got 2 days left and it looks like I have enough in the bottle for nearly another week. I know I put 8Oz in, and I had measured the pump head out at 7 pumps = 4ml. So if that was wrong, then Ive actually been underdosing.

And if that's the case, then the 1test/4AD/OHT combo is quite synergistic indeed.

BV
  8. Registered User
    Answers

dude that is VERY NICE,
    congrats on the strength increase,
    you officially passed me in the bench. you sucker, Currently by 5lbs. I should be back to where i was soon.

don't kid yourself man, not many guys have ever benched 340, its a strong number.
    I am almost positive that you have gotten and will keep your 10- 15 lbs in 4 weeks.
    you should stay around 230 and solid if your diet is right and supplements.
    One piece of advice that i didnt do, keep you cal./prot/ ess. fats/intake high during pct, kick up your cardio too. your gains will look better,mine were too smooth

I kept 8-12lbs on a 1ad 4ad tderm 4 weeker, a year ago.
    that cycle helped me get up to where I am now.195-205 a year ago to 215 -225 now

man its been a while, 6 months, since I was on. I CANT WAIT!!!
  9. Gold Member
    Answers

very nice think i will be making a homebrew gel if i ever use a trans again..way to go bv looks like u accomplished ur goals
  10. -Dalla Hunga-
    Answers

Thanks for the props guys!

dude that is VERY NICE,
    congrats on the strength increase,
    you officially passed me in the bench. you sucker, Currently by 5lbs. I should be back to where i was soon.
    Dont worry man, Im sure you'll pass that without a problem soon enough!! Now I just have to keep it! Ive got a good plan for PCT...

This past 1.5 weeks, Ive actually cut my calories back to around 3500 - 4000. I didnt want to gain any more weight, or put on any more fat than was necessary. When post cycle begins, Ill kick that back up to a very clean 4000 - 4700 calories/day. Im thinking the increase in cals will help to sustain an anabolic environment. My supplementation plan is:

60mg Nolva week1
    40mg Nolva weeks 2&3
    20mg Nolva week 4

My last cycle, HPTA came back quick with 6-OXO and Nolva - ran the 6-OXO for 2 weeks (1 bottle), and Nolva @ 20mg/day until the end of the cycle. I think I should see even better results this time, the Nolvadex dose definately needed to be higher that first week...

7-OXO transdermal @ 200mg/day for the full 4-weeks

Homebrew FUZU Well, something similar -

1.7g/day Tribulus extract (45% standardized)
    850mg Avena Sativa 20% extract
    1.7g/day Cordyceps

Even if the jury is still out in weather Trib products increase natural test, they definately help with libido. I used FUZU during PCT on my last cycle and I loved it - libido was strong throughout (not quite as ridiculous as it was with 4AD, though!) The cordyceps has a lot of great properties, may help boost test levels, and its potent anti-oxidant. Check it out:

http://content.nhiondemand.com/dse/c...pe=herb&mtyp=1

Im also going to try supplementing with L-Arginine/L-Lysine @ 2g each 3g/day. After a good discussion in this thread:

L-Arginine and GH release

It looks like its been shown to substantially increase GH levels...worth a shot, wont cost more than $30 in bulk and will last for months. In addition, the L-Arginine should help keep the nice pumps going...

Also 5g of L-Glutamine pre-workout. Ive got a can of it that's been sitting in my cupboard for 2 years so Im going to use it

Thanks for the tip on the cardio Kelsey - Ill definately be working that in...

I kept 8-12lbs on a 1ad 4ad tderm 4 weeker, a year ago.
    that cycle helped me get up to where I am now.195-205 a year ago to 215 -225 now

man its been a while, 6 months, since I was on. I CANT WAIT!!!
    When are you going to start?? I need to know when to go buy that West Side DVD and 50lbs worth of chains

BV
  11. Registered User
    Answers

today
    Man I am a puss, i have to find someone who will pin me , i sat there for 20 min like ok here , no here.
    I slapped on my tderm and took 10 mg m1t, and took the vpx stuff i had orally,(yogurt),

So i start my injects tomorrow(sucks). i am a wuss

keep on it BV,
  12. -Dalla Hunga-
    Answers

Just stick it in your glute and stop whining! Just kidding man, ive never injected anything, and Im sure I'd be the same way the first time. I think there's a 'how to inject' thread on here somewhere...I know most of my friends who use anabolics inject into their glutes.

very nice think i will be making a homebrew gel if i ever use a trans again..way to go bv looks like u accomplished ur goals
    yeah, after this Im definately convinced homebrewing is the way to go. The transdermal I made was *very* effective. If you consider that I only used about 6Oz of solution, my doses were 160mg 1test/160mg OHT/and 275mg 4AD.

I also think that the way it was applied had a lot to do with it. I'd put the 1-test/OHT on first, let it dry for a few minutes, and then apply the 4AD. This method served to prime the skin with the DMSO in the inital application, and then drag more 1test/OHT with the application of the 4AD solution. It was a theory that was being discussed a while back by Chemo and PC1, and it really did work well.

This is the last day of the cycle - I extended it by one day because I couldnt make it to the gym yesterday, and i wanted to get one more good leg workout in while 'on'. Im starting to bring the cals up, PCT starts tomorrow!

Morning bodyweight is around 248lbs.

BV
  13. Member
    Answers

Kelsey, pinnin is much easier than you think it is. The needle goes in real easy, I can barely even tell it is goin in most of the time. Once you do the first, the rest of um are cake bro. Upper/Outter ass is sooooooooo easy, you can do it bro! Just be sanitary as hell and you'll be fine man. Later
  14. Member
    Answers

BV, your cycle was AWESOME to say the least! Hope you retain it on the PCT. Keep us informed bro, later.
  15. -Dalla Hunga-
    Answers

OK, been on PCT since Tuesday. Started with 60mg Nolva/day. Ill start the 7-OXO dermal and trib mix today - just havent had time to whip it up yet! Haven't lost any weight...

My birthday was yesterday, and my girlfriend got me a bunch of clothes that she purchased a couple months ago...we had to take everything back and get the next size up

BV
  16. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Great thread. 30 lbs in 4 weeks......Awesome!
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    OK, been on PCT since Tuesday. Started with 60mg Nolva/day. Ill start the 7-OXO dermal and trib mix today - just havent had time to whip it up yet! Haven't lost any weight...

My birthday was yesterday, and my girlfriend got me a bunch of clothes that she purchased a couple months ago...we had to take everything back and get the next size up

BV
    your a manchild,
    I am 4 days in, dude things are changing to say the least.
    everybodys like "did you steal your little brothers shirt or are you getting bigger?"
  18. -Dalla Hunga-
    Answers

Great thread. 30 lbs in 4 weeks......Awesome!
    Thanks! It did go far better than expected...

your a manchild,
    I am 4 days in, dude things are changing to say the least.
    everybodys like "did you steal your little brothers shirt or are you getting bigger?"
    Isnt it great? I went from a 220lb kind of big guy to a 250lb lumbering behemoth in 4 weeks I think I put size on my calves just walking around with an extra 30lb load

Ive upped my calories a little bit, but Im not going to go back to 4500 just quite yet...I want to keep adipose accumulation to a minimum!

BV
  19. -Dalla Hunga-
    Answers

Thanks! It did go far better than expected...

Isnt it great? I went from a 220lb kind of big guy to a 250lb lumbering behemoth in 4 weeks I think I put size on my calves just walking around with an extra 30lb load

Ive upped my calories a little bit, but Im not going to go back to 4500 just quite yet...I want to keep adipose accumulation to a minimum!

BV

Kelsey you're on for 8 weeks right?
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Kelsey you're on for 8 weeks right?
    10 weeks baby.
  21. -Dalla Hunga-
    Answers

10 weeks baby.
    Yikes! Im done for!

Started MaxOT for Chest today - its low volume/heavy routine is perfect for PCT. Been on Nolva for 4 days now, strength has actually gone up a bit:

Flat Bench
    90x10
    150x8
    240x1
    300x6
    300x6
    300x5

Incline DB:
    110'sx7
    110'sx7

Flat Bench Flyes:
    75'sx8
    75'sx8

And then 6 minutes on the elliptical...

I need to get that 7-OXO done quick! Dont want to be more than 5 days into PC without it.

BV
  22. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Answers

Yikes! Im done for!

I need to get that 7-OXO done quick! Dont want to be more than 5 days into PC without it.

BV
    which 7-oxo are u taking? Homebrewed?
  23. -Dalla Hunga-
    Answers

which 7-oxo are u taking? Homebrewed?
    Of course
  24. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Answers

Of course
    You're amazing!
    It was 7-oxo-DHEA?
    Did you put in a transdermal carrier or oral?

I'm gonna use Sledge 7OH oral + Ab-solved trans locally on abdomen.
  25. Gold Member
    Answers

7Oh def works a hell of a lot better then 7 oxo
  26. -Dalla Hunga-
    Answers

Have you tried them both wojo? Ive read a lot of good things about 7-OXO transdermals, a friend even had good success with 7-OXO at 600mg/day orally.

I was going to try Sledge's 7OH but I hadnt heard any feedback on it at the time.

BV
  27. -Dalla Hunga-
    Answers

You're amazing!
    No, you're amazing!

It was 7-oxo-DHEA?
    Did you put in a transdermal carrier or oral?
    Its going in the same transdermal carrier that I made for the PH's.

I'm gonna use Sledge 7OH oral + Ab-solved trans locally on abdomen.
    For PCT? That sounds like a good plan. Ive always wanted to see how Ab-Solved would work with a bulking diet...

BV
  28. Member
    Answers

Big V, you are a homebrewin machine
  29. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Answers

No, you're amazing!
    *blush*

(7-oxo)
    Its going in the same transdermal carrier that I made for the PH's.
    Which is the recipe? It sounds you achieved a very high absorbtion rate, bro.

(7oh + absolved)
    For PCT? That sounds like a good plan. Ive always wanted to see how Ab-Solved would work with a bulking diet...
    I'll start earlier, when i add Superdrol to my cycle and I will continue for the final weeks and for all PCT time.
  30. Gold Member
    Answers

yup im running 7OH right now and actually i have 2 unopened bottles of avant's fl7 sitting here i prob wont use because im liking LX(7OH)..u def notice results a lot sooner with 7OH..the only results i got from fl7 was a it seemed to melow me and eve i wonderred if that was jsut placebo
  31. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Answers

Have you tried them both wojo? Ive read a lot of good things about 7-OXO transdermals, a friend even had good success with 7-OXO at 600mg/day orally.

I was going to try Sledge's 7OH but I hadnt heard any feedback on it at the time.
    Yeah, the write-up isnt ready yet and still not much feeedback.
    But, on paper 7OH is much superior to 7-oxo-DHEA cause it doesnt need to be converted by the liver. The writeup of ab-solved on AvantLabs website is helpful in understanding the mechanic.
    Sledge is making a 7OH transdermal btw.

I'm totally sure that the combo of 7OH oral and localized ab-solved will KILL my VAT making my ABS show up. It have to
  32. -Dalla Hunga-
    Answers

Check this review out:

http://www.ironmagazine.com/review48.html

It looks like 7-OXO-DHEA gets converted to 7alpha-OH-DHEA (Sledge's 7OH compound) and 7beta-OH-DHEA in the liver. That's interesting, I can see why 7OH would have a more pronounced effect and take effect sooner than 7-OXO alone.

After reading that article, Im thinking that 200mg/day transdermal might be a bit high. I think Im going to start with 100mg/day - If I can get it to dissolve in 2Oz of my transdermal carrier Ill be able to fit it all in one of Custom's little oral syringe bottles.

Looks like it does a lot of good stuff -Im excited to try it!

On another note, Ive got my Trib/AvenaSativa/Cordyceps brew all mixed together and its waiting to be capped up. Ive been taking 5g dissolved in cold water (a little sugar and it tastes like a bitter iced tea - not bad at all) and my libido is still going strong.

BV
  33. Member
    Answers

NICE
  34. -Dalla Hunga-
    Answers

OK! 6th day of PCT - went to sleep at 251 and felt like a balloon, woke up and Im 245. Nolva is finally doing its thing and the water weight is comming off. I feel great - full of energy today (finally got 8 hours of sleep too).

The 7-OXO dermal and the trib caps are done. I couldnt get 6g of 7-OXO to dissolve in 120mL of transdermal carrier. Well, I thought I did, but I woke up to see my finely crafted solutions all crashed out So I brewed up a little more carrier and brought the total volume to 240mL. 4mL 2x a day will deliver 200mg 7-OXO transdermally. Im looking foward to seeing how it works.

I think the trib/avena/cordyceps mix is working to keep libido going, but its too early to tell. Ive been off for nearly a week, and sex drive is till strong. Im not gazing wantonly at inanimate objects like I was on the 4AD, but desire is still right up there.

So now that I started dropping weight, its time to get back to recording everything Im eating - 4000cals/day here I come

BV
  35. -Dalla Hunga-
    Answers

Bodyweight around 243-245, strength is still going up. Did 265x6 good reps on the bent over row yesterday.

I really need to eat more. There is no food in the house, and I have all this last minute Christmas shopping to do. Im going to get a Turkey sub.

BV
  36. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Answers

BV,

How much Formestane did u take ED? And it was oral or transdermally?

I'm dosing around 160mg transdermal (80 twice) but that may be too much...
  37. -Dalla Hunga-
    Answers

I would take 100mg orally whenever I felt the need to. Im sure transdermal would be much more effective.
  38. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Answers

I would take 100mg orally whenever I felt the need to. Im sure transdermal would be much more effective.
    OK, thanks, i'm halving the dose. 80mg trans should be enough.

I dont "feel" the need but I see a slightly different color in the skin in a circle area around my nipples, like there is a bit of subcutaneous fat. There is nothing strange at the touch, nor i have any itch. It could be a very mild pseudogyno or it could be nothing (i'm bulking after all).
    And i noticed no difference since i started formestane (3 days).
    Boh... I'm continuing form anyway.
  39. -Dalla Hunga-
    Answers

Could just be from the hormone fluctuations in your body, but everybody responds different. I highly doubt you'd see anything related to gyno at the dose of 4AD you're taking Syr (200mg, right?). Unless you were very prone to estrogen related sides. As long as you've got Nolva on hand, you should be fine.

BV
  40. -Dalla Hunga-
    Answers

You know, Im a bit concerned about liver toxicity and Nolvadex. After reading all of Dr.D's comments in this thread:

PCT-- Nolva AND Clomid??

And reading through several of the studies, I do think that SERM's arent the best thing for your liver. While I may not have anything to worry about, considering Im on a low dose 4 week cycle of Nolva and I havent used it in over a year and a half, still...

For PCT after my T1 cycle I used a combination of 6-OXO and nolva (300mg/day 6-OXO for 2 weeks and Tamoxifen Citrate @ 20mg/day for 4 weeks) and had a great recovery. I thought that I'd save some money, and that maybe even this PCT could be more effective if I had used Nolva alone.

Maybe I shouldnt have messed with a method I knew worked well! Im thinking of picking up some 6-OXO powder from custom (it will be here by Wednesday he ships super fast) and adding it to my 7-OXO dermal, and then dropping the Nolva dosage down to 20mg (1mL) for the rest of PCT.

I read through Supersoilder's threads and was alarmed that his liver values were up so high after starting PCT with Nolva/Clomid. But, he also mentioned that he used Nolva alone after comming off of T1Pro and his #'s were fine throughout PCT. So I really dont know what to think!

I have been taking 1000mg NAC, 800mg MilkThistle, and 600mg K-R-ALA for the past 5 weeks...maybe Im just freaking out over nothing. I just like to think that I thoroughly research every chemical before I put it into my system,and learning that Nolva could have high liver toxicity kind of shocked me.

BV
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. curt2go's homebrew...here's the results
    By gadzid in forum Pics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-24-2003, 06:47 AM
  2. Newbie Homebrew question
    By chosen5 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-27-2002, 11:05 PM
  3. Absorbtion rate of homebrews?