Countering Lethargy... Any suggestions???

KALiKiD707

Awards
So I've taken quite a few cycles already and have done a ton of research but I've yet to find a firm answer on countering lethargy.. Anyone have any suggestions? I mean Sh!t that's acctually worked! Not 'try this" or "try that.." I'm tired of spending money on hunches or possiblities.. I mean I'm all for suggestions and advice from experience so don't get me wrong.. But honestly the guys that come in and say "I've heard" or "a guy I know said that" doesn't count as a suggestion to me anymore.. An I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that thinks this way lol! But yeah.. Please help.. I HATE being so tired by week three on a cycle.. Diet is fairly clean, taking omegas, and pre-load.. Any hard facts on fighting cycle lethargy would most appreciated. Here's a look at my upcoming cycle..

Pre-load:
Liver stabil
Cycle assist

Cycle:
Mathastadrol 20/30/30/30
Cycle assist

PCT:
Torem through to next cycle
Liver Stabil
Cycle assist
iForce Nutrition Testabolan V2
PES Anabeta Elite

Thanks in advance for your comments!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I've taken quite a few cycles already and have done a ton of research but I've yet to find a firm answer on countering lethargy.. Anyone have any suggestions? I mean Sh!t that's acctually worked! Not 'try this" or "try that.." I'm tired of spending money on hunches or possiblities.. I mean I'm all for suggestions and advice from experience so don't get me wrong.. But honestly the guys that come in and say "I've heard" or "a guy I know said that" doesn't count as a suggestion to me anymore.. An I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that thinks this way lol! But yeah.. Please help.. I HATE being so tired by week three on a cycle.. Diet is fairly clean, taking omegas, and pre-load.. Any hard facts on fighting cycle lethargy would most appreciated. Here's a look at my upcoming cycle..

Pre-load:
Liver stabil
Cycle assist

Cycle:
Mathastadrol 20/30/30/30
Cycle assist

PCT:
Torem through to next cycle
Liver Stabil
Cycle assist
iForce Nutrition Testabolan V2
PES Anabeta Elite

Thanks in advance for your comments!

Take stano and/or andro drive to fight SD lethargy. Doses for stano is 600 mg and dosage for drive is 3caps/day. After doing some research I have found this to be the most effective. Caffeine /other Stims should be avoided due to BP.

KALiKiD707

Awards
Awesome bro, thanks! So this will combat SOME of the lethargy sides, or most? I'm sure you know that when lethargy hits in weeks three and four it's pretty heavy.. It is for me anyway.. Sometimes it hits even earlier.. Just depends on the SD potency and dose.. Also, will taking either of these diminish gains? Is it better to take one or the other or both? Which one do you think, personally, would be the better of the two? Thanks in advance for your help man

[Edit] Would Stano Elite by Elite Formulations be a suitable product to stack with?

[Edit2] Androdrive seems to have great reviews as well.. So drawn right now, UGH! :-/

Take stano and/or andro drive to fight SD lethargy. Doses for stano is 600 mg and dosage for drive is 3caps/day. After doing some research I have found this to be the most effective. Caffeine /other Stims should be avoided due to BP.

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LGI stano-200 is good for lethargy

DHEA also helps with lethargy

I'm about to start a SD+stano cycle

Mostlikly something like this
MDROL 20/20/20/20
Stano 400/400/600/600/1000/1000

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
LGI stano-200 is good for lethargy

DHEA also helps with lethargy

I'm about to start a SD+stano cycle

Mostlikly something like this
MDROL 20/20/20/20
Stano 400/400/600/600/1000/1000
stano and dhea help this is true. dhea is found in AndroDrive. if I were you I would run stano 800/800/800/1000/1000/1000 with your SD cycle. or just get Androhard and run it 3/3/3/3/6/6

johnny75

Awards
LGI Stano 200 works well with the right amount of dosing 800 or 1000 to start.
I have heard Dermacrine works also, but I have only tried Stano 200.

Shredded Labs has Stano 300 @ an awesome price.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
LGI Stano 200 works well with the right amount of dosing 800 or 1000 to start.
I have heard Dermacrine works also, but I have only tried Stano 200.

Shredded Labs has Stano 300 @ an awesome price.
Stano @800 or 1000 might cause dht related sides with SD...

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just as it would with epi and hdrol ?

also I don't think the sides will be bad unless you are prone.
Never know your prone till your hair starts falling out. In my opinion you should stay at 600 mg when stacking this first time. It will also help you avoid stano head aches

KALiKiD707

Awards
Ok... So the firm answer is Stano 300 @ 600/600/600/800/800/800??? Does that sound about right? And Stano over Androhard?
Never know your prone till your hair starts falling out. In my opinion you should stay at 600 mg when stacking this first time. It will also help you avoid stano head aches

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Ok... So the firm answer is Stano 300 @ 600/600/600/800/800/800??? Does that sound about right? And Stano over Androhard?
if its stano 300 do 600/600/600/600/900/900
at least but that might not be enough stano. androhard is superior to stano since it has a delivery system AND it contains alpha and beta isomers of epiandrosterone(which is the beta version)
they have the same molecular formula but different structure
these are just my thoughts/ opinions

KALiKiD707

Awards
Word.. Appreciate it bro!
if its stano 300 do 600/600/600/600/900/900
at least but that might not be enough stano. androhard is superior to stano since it has a delivery system AND it contains alpha and beta isomers of epiandrosterone(which is the beta version)
they have the same molecular formula but different structure
these are just my thoughts/ opinions

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
600 through out.