Lukes epic Cut!

Page 4 of 10 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Agreed! Good numbers bro.
    Thanks man! You'll be putting up some beastly numbers once that test kicks in bro!!!

  2. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Day 26

    Weight no recorded

    Dosed 18mg albuterol
    Dosed 30mg epi

    Was feeling overly lethargic when I got up after 5 hours sleep but i manned up and hit some arms and cardio.

    Arm day

    Ez bar curls
    45 kg 100lb x 10
    52.5kg 115lb x 6 PR weight and reps
    45kg 100lb x 7
    40kg 90lb x 10
    30kg 65lb x 12

    DB curls
    17.5kg 40lb DBS x 7
    15kg 35lb DBS x 9 x 8 drop 10kg 25lb x 8

    Hammer curls
    15kg 35lb DBS x 10 x 7
    12.5kg 30lb DBS x 10
    Superset reverse curls
    30kg 65lb x 8 x 8 x 8

    Incline skullcrushers ez bar
    40kg 90lb x 12
    45kg 100lb x 10 x 7

    Seated DB extensions
    42.5kg 95lb x 7
    40kg 90lb x 9 x 7

    V bar pressdowns
    No weight on stack but did about 5 sets with minimal rest in between them.

    Single arm pressdowns
    No weight on stack but 3 x 10

    Finished up with 20 mins LiSS cardio.
    Cals for day 26 are 2255 pro 203 carbs 120 21 fibrous 109g fats.
    I think I'm starting to see some of the strength increases from the epi as I've hit PRs in both of my last workouts. Been having a few headaches here and there but nothing major.
    Legs tomorrow
  3. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Day 27

    Weight not recorded

    Dosed 12mg albuterol finished bottle and didn't have my third one on me when I was due to take it.
    Dosed 30mg epi

    Had an unplanned off day today. All my furniture turned up for my new pad and I spent all day organizing things.
    Have had a wicked headache all day and no matter how many pain relief tabs I take it just keeps getting worse.
    Didnt track cals today but it would have been around the 2k mark with over 220g protein.
    Planning on hitting legs tomorrow morning fasted.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Day 28

    Weight not recorded ( there's no scales in my new gym )

    Dosed 30mg epi
    Dosed 18mg albuterol

    Still had a major headache when i woke up and was feeling really worn out. I ended up putting my vag away and hit some legs.

    Leg day

    Squats
    135 x 15
    225 x 10
    315 x 5 x 5
    285 x 8
    265 x 8
    225 x 9

    Walking DB lunges
    45 x 8 x 8 x 8

    Leg extensions
    135 x 10 x 10 x 10

    Stiff legged deads
    155 x 10 x 9 x 8

    Leg press calve raise
    175 x 20 x 20 x 20
    Superset
    Sh*t squats
    BW x 15 x 15 x 15

    Had a decent workout. Felt really good. I had some stacked old guy come up to me while I was squatting and commented on how good my form was under 3 plates a side.
    Diet was on point today 2342 calories 225g protein 91g carbs 31 fibrous and 116g fats.
    Not feeling a great deal from 30mg epi. Am going to bump it up tomorrow to 40mg and add in DMZ. What I have noticed is an increased drive in the gym. A couple guys that I know said I've put on a bit of mass. I can't see it tho and considering I've been on a deficit for 4 weeks now I doubt I've gained anything.
    Chest tomorrow.
  5. Senior Member
    SuperPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    46921
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    46.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Could be possible that you look more muscular from losing some BF and so you may visually look "bigger" to some people.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  6. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,391
    Rep Power
    6147599
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    2.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro
    Could be possible that you look more muscular from losing some BF and so you may visually look "bigger" to some people.
    ^^^this I was a pound lighter when I finished my cycle then when I started. But everyone said I looked twice as big as when I started. I felt twice as big too lol. Keep killin it bud
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  7. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I am seeing a lot more definition since I started So maybe you guys are right! I am my worst critic tho so I won't really be happy until I get to my goal.!
  8. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Day 29

    Weight not recorded. I'm going to go to Kim and dads tomorrow and weigh myself for my four week weigh in.

    Dosed 40mg epi
    Dosed 18mg albuterol
    32mg super DMZ
    4 liv 52 caps
    4 aegis cycle support

    Started DMZ today. Should start to get interesting hopefully within the next week!
    Hit some chest and tris for a very ordinary workout...

    Chest and triceps

    Flat DB press
    45kg DBS 100lb x 8 x 8 x 7

    Incline DB press
    40kg 90lb x 6
    35kg 75lb x 8 x 9

    Flat bench press
    60kg 135lb x 12 x 12 x 12
    Keeping it light and Trying to work on the arch in my back and the heel drive but I keep getting a pain in my hip when I try and drive my heels down... Frustrating

    Seated chest press
    20kg 45lb per side x 15 x 15 x 15
    Explosive outward movement followed by a super slow negative.

    Seated ez bar French press
    30kg 70lb x 8 something didn't feel right here so I changed exercises

    Incline skull crushers
    30kg 70lb x 10 x 9 x 8

    Standing DB extension
    30kg 70lb x 10 x 8 x 6

    Cable pressdowns
    35kg 80lb x 10 x 10 x 10

    For some reason my triceps were fatigued really quickly and i had to drop the weight a fair bit from what I can usually push. Went back in the arvo and did 30 mins LISS cardio.
    Cals 2432 258g protein 98g carbs 28 fibrous 112g fats
    No new sides.
  9. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Day 30

    Will weigh in tomorrow after work.

    Dosed 18mg albuterol
    Dosed 40mg epi
    Dosed 32mg DMZ
    Took four liv52 2 am 2 pm
    Tool four aegis liver supports 2 am 2 pm

    Having a bit of trouble trying to get into the swing of things at my new gym. Still Had a decent workout. My Strength has taken a dive. I was trying to figure out why and then I realized I skipped my scheduled carb up. I haven't had carbs in over a week. I'm doing two burn days the next two days then I'll be carbing up big time on Friday. I'll try and aim for around 4-500g. Anyway I hit back and light biceps today
    I didn't have my logbook today but the highlights were four sets on chins equalling 41 reps. Iso lateral rows with 45kg 100lbs per arm for 3 x 10. Ended up doing 18 sets for back and 12 sets for biceps. Was going to go back and hit some cardio this afternoon but I got focking sunburnt. Bad. Had an pm day diet wise only had carbs post workout in the form of dextrose and a banana. I didn't track my cals today but I would have easily hit 220g protein.
    Sides wise ive been having some pretty bad lethargy today. Not much else to report
  10. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Day 31

    Weight not recorded

    Dosed 18mg albuterol
    Dosed 40mg epi
    Dosed 32mg DMZ
    4 liv52 2 am 2 pm
    4 aegis liver support 2 am 2 pm

    Had to take the day off work and training due to not being able to wear a shirt because of the sunburn on my back. It's focking sore lol
    Cals for today 2183 246g protein 47g carbs 20 fibrous 108g fats. I don't know why I haven't felt the need to carb up. Normally after about 5 days I really start to fell lethargic, moody and worn out. Today is day 8 of no carb and I'm bot feeling any of the above. Must be the anabolics I'm going to carbup for my big compound day on Friday.
    On a side note my shoulders are starting to show some sick separation when i pose properly! Also the distinct line between my shoulders an traps is becoming increasingly apparent!!
  11. New Member
    SkubaSteve89's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    1814
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    45.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Im quite looking forward to seeing some benefits aye man. Im going to try the 40kg dbs for shoulder press tomorrow and see how I go. Yeah man as soon as I see any of the telltale signs of major liver stress I'll be stopping immediately.
    Haha the transmogrification will be fun. Way more fun than this cutting business!
    Haha man I know how u feel! It's been three weeks and I want my abs NOW! Lol I can see the top four when I flex but they're still all soft lol
    Beastly lifts on those 40's man! atm im doing around half that weight haha! ill get there eventually though, shoulder strength is always going to be a weak point due to having such long arms, but if The Rock with his lanky arms can have beastly delts then with enough "NO Xplode + myofusion hypervortex creatine" so can i hahah hell yeah man, as long i dont get pinged again by customs i should be getting monstrous soon! ergh i hate training abs, its the worst kind of feeling for me, it feels like ive been sucker punched and my abs are so weak within 30 seconds of doing planks/bridges my whole body starts shaking!
  12. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89

    Beastly lifts on those 40's man! atm im doing around half that weight haha! ill get there eventually though, shoulder strength is always going to be a weak point due to having such long arms, but if The Rock with his lanky arms can have beastly delts then with enough "NO Xplode + myofusion hypervortex creatine" so can i hahah hell yeah man, as long i dont get pinged again by customs i should be getting monstrous soon! ergh i hate training abs, its the worst kind of feeling for me, it feels like ive been sucker punched and my abs are so weak within 30 seconds of doing planks/bridges my whole body starts shaking!
    Yeah man I got them 40s up for four clean reps. Was really stoked aye! Going to try for six come shoulder day on Saturday. All it takes bro is determination. If you want it bad enough you'll get them! Haha "NO Xplod + myofusion hypervortex creatine" helps too.
    I bet you've got some sweet plans... My monstrous plans will be commencing around feb march ish
    Man I never work my abs directly... I probably should but I do plenty of squats, deads and OHPs which involve a lot of AB strength. I think once my bf gets down I'll feel like I have to work them more. I've Actually been thinking about supersetting everything with abs just to keep my heartrate up buuut I've been lazy lol! What's your weight looking like bro? I haven't weighed myself in about a week or more...
  13. New Member
    SkubaSteve89's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    1814
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    45.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Yeah man I got them 40s up for four clean reps. Was really stoked aye! Going to try for six come shoulder day on Saturday. All it takes bro is determination. If you want it bad enough you'll get them! Haha "NO Xplod + myofusion hypervortex creatine" helps too.
    I bet you've got some sweet plans... My monstrous plans will be commencing around feb march ish
    Man I never work my abs directly... I probably should but I do plenty of squats, deads and OHPs which involve a lot of AB strength. I think once my bf gets down I'll feel like I have to work them more. I've Actually been thinking about supersetting everything with abs just to keep my heartrate up buuut I've been lazy lol! What's your weight looking like bro? I haven't weighed myself in about a week or more...
    niiice man, im hoping that by the end of this cut i can do maybe one rep of those! haha indeed, depending on how quickly i can get to under 10% bodyfat and how soon i can get some extra creatine ill be doing a 12 week one maybe jan-feb followed by a 4 week cut, should be interesting! Actually thats not a bad idea, you could do one set of bridges inbetween exercises atleast. I would do that but my abs are sore as F*ck for like 3 days after working them. Im still around the 90 mark, im going to step things up for the last 6 weeks for sure! i want atleast all 4 abs visible by the end of this, i dont care if i havent packed on much more beef, i just want to have abs for once in my frickin life haha.
  14. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89

    niiice man, im hoping that by the end of this cut i can do maybe one rep of those! haha indeed, depending on how quickly i can get to under 10% bodyfat and how soon i can get some extra creatine ill be doing a 12 week one maybe jan-feb followed by a 4 week cut, should be interesting! Actually thats not a bad idea, you could do one set of bridges inbetween exercises atleast. I would do that but my abs are sore as F*ck for like 3 days after working them. Im still around the 90 mark, im going to step things up for the last 6 weeks for sure! i want atleast all 4 abs visible by the end of this, i dont care if i havent packed on much more beef, i just want to have abs for once in my frickin life haha.
    You'll get there easy bro! I'm sure it was more than 2.5kg increase tho lol. I repped out the 37.5s for 9 but only 4 on the 40s.
    Won't take long to get some "creatine" I'm sure bro. Make sure you log it too man! I'll deff follow that log!
    I think I'm going to start supersetting everything with abs or calves. Gotta keep that heartrate up an I'll be doing 30mons cardio after weights every day. My progress is too slow and I need to lose like 2lb a week to hit my goal. It doesn't help that something is wrong with my chest. I was playing with my dog yesterday, I picked her up and felt this wicked pain shoot from my sternum across my right pec. Now there's this constant dull ache right on my sternum
    How's your definition coming along? You were saying you could see the top two last week. Any more popping out???
  15. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Day 32

    Weight not recorded. Will def weigh in tomorrow.

    Doses 18mg albuterol
    Dosed 40mg epi
    Dosed 32mg DMZ
    4 liv 52
    4 aegis liver support

    Had a long 13 hour shift at work today but I decided to try some interval training..... Bad move. The worst thing about prohormones is calf pumps. The worst thing i have experienced side effect wise. I managed to get over 30 mins in before they made me stop. Started off at 1 min on 1 min off then 45 on 45 off then 45 on 1 min off then 30 on 1 min off then calve pumps. close to 500 cals so it was a decent cardio session for me. Back in the gym tomorrow. Can't wait.
    Cals 2184 247g protein 47g carbs 20 fibrous 108g fats
  16. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Day 33

    Weight 85.1kg 187.5lb

    Dosed 12mg albuterol ( was running late for work and left my bottle at home )
    Dosed 40mg epi
    Dosed 32mg DMZ
    4 liv52 2am 2 pm
    4 aegis liver support 2 am 2 pm

    Having a carbup today. I'll be up for around 24 hours and I'm hoping to take in close to 500g carbs. Hit the big three today

    Squats
    100kg 225lb x 12
    140kg 315lb x 8 x 6 x 5
    120kg 270lb x 8

    Deadlifts
    170 kg 375lb x 7 x 6 x 4 ( skinned the fock out of my shin on the last rep and lost my mojo lol )

    Bench press ( I didn't have a spotter so I had to keep it at a safe weight )
    105kg 230lb x 10 x 10 x 9 could have gone more on each set but didn't want to push it. Did a few sets of 60kg 135lb trying to correct my powerlifting bench technique. Still needs work...

    Cals for today should look something like 380g protein 455g carbs 60 fibrous 70g fats. Totaling 4193 kcals.

    Not much to report in the sides department. Safe to say I won't be doing any intervals in the future after last nights effort lol.

    Felt so good to have carbs today. Pumped for shoulders tomorrow. Hope I can get a spotter as I want to kill those 90s...
  17. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Day 34

    Weight 86.5kg 190.5lb
    Up a few lbs from my carbup yesterday.

    Dosed 40mg epi
    Dosed 18mg albuterol
    Dosed 32mg DMZ
    4liv52 2 am 2 pm
    4 aegis liver support 2 am 2 pm

    Had one of the worst workouts ever today. Struggled in everything I did. Was lethargic and clumsy all workout. Was going to hit shoulders but since I was suffering from bad lethargy and didn't have a spotter I hit arms instead.

    Arm day

    Ez bar curls
    55kg 120lb x 8 x 6 PR weight and reps
    50kg 110lb x 8
    40kg 90 lb x 10
    30kg 70lb x 12

    Skullcrushers
    40kg 90lb x 12 x 12 x 10 x 11

    Ez preacher curls
    30kg 70lb x 8 x 6 x 5

    Overhead tricep extensions
    40kg 90lb x 12 x 12 x 11

    V bar cable curls
    No weight on Stack but 3 x 10-12

    V bar pressdowns
    No weight in stack but 3 x 12-15

    Single arm cable hammer curls
    No weights on stack but 3 x 6

    Single arm hammer pressdowns
    No weights on stack but 3 x 8

    Everything felt heavy but I did manage to smash my ez bar curl PR by 5kg and 2 sets. That was the only standout. Everything else was same as last week or less.
    Cals for today will be 2383 Protein 256g carbs 102g 23 fibrous fats 99g.
    There has definitely been an increase in strength over the last week. I've noticed it in my last two workouts. Yesterday I matched a previous PR on reps for squats at 315 which I haven't done since hurting my knee and Today smashed my curls PR. Hopefully this continues as I've got around 3 1/2 weeks left on this run.
  18. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,960
    Rep Power
    10744437
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    18.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Good to hear the strength is going up and 315 on squat is beast brosef! Keep at it. Bet those carbs had you feeling jacked!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  19. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Good to hear the strength is going up and 315 on squat is beast brosef! Keep at it. Bet those carbs had you feeling jacked!
    Thanks man I've been trying to build my strength back up in my squat after damaging my supra patella tendon a few months back. Haha yeah I love the pump after a good carbup!
  20. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    1977800
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    5.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Everything looks up to par here I actually have some epi to sell if you know anyone...also great job man cutting is hard but sooooo worth it!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  21. Senior Member
    SuperPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,158
    Rep Power
    46921
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    46.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Thanks man I've been trying to build my strength back up in my squat after damaging my supra patella tendon a few months back. Haha yeah I love the pump after a good carbup!
    Do you wrap your knees man? I usually wrap them every time, I can do more weight easier with them wrapped too. Holds your knees in place and supports your tendons. I don't wrap over the kneecap though, I leave it open, but the tendons are still supported behind the knee.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  22. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Everything looks up to par here I actually have some epi to sell if you know anyone...also great job man cutting is hard but sooooo worth it!!!
    Yeah man things seem to be progressing slowly! But progress is progress! I really can't say I'm a fan of cutting I'm more of a bulking kind of guy lol!
  23. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro

    Do you wrap your knees man? I usually wrap them every time, I can do more weight easier with them wrapped too. Holds your knees in place and supports your tendons. I don't wrap over the kneecap though, I leave it open, but the tendons are still supported behind the knee.
    I never used to but I do now. I honestly can't believe I never used to. Feels so much more secure!
  24. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Day 35

    Weight 86.2nd 190lb -4

    Dosed 40mg epi
    Dosed 32mg DMZ
    Dosed 18mg albuterol
    4 liv52 2 am 2 pm
    4 aegis liver support 2 am 2 pm

    Woke up feeling 100 times better than yesterday despite only having 5 hours sleep after night shift.

    Shoulders traps and calves

    Seated DB shoulder press
    40kg 90lb x 4 x 6 PR reps ( on my first set i didn't put on my wrist straps and it felt... Not right so I didnt push it )
    35kg 80lb x 9
    30kg 70lb x 10
    25kg 55lb x 12

    Db Side lateral raises
    15kg 35lb x 8
    12.5kg 30lb x 10 x 9 drop 9kg x 8 drop 7kg x 8 drop 5kg x 10

    Db Front raises
    15kg 35lb x 10 x 8 x 9

    Rear delt cable flyes
    No weights on stack but 3 x 12 I can't seem to up the weight in this exercise. The next plate is far too heavy. Might have to swap it out next shoulder day.

    Smiths Machine shrugs
    120kg 265lb x 7
    110kg 240lb x 9
    100kg 225lb x 10

    Leg press calve raise
    80kg 175lb x 25
    120kg 265lb x 15 x 12 x 12
    Superset
    Sh*t squats
    BW x 20 x 20 x 20

    Chins
    BW x 10 x 10 x 10 just because I felt like doing chins

    Pretty good session. Had an awesome pump! I deff had more in my first set of DB presses but I think I might have to strap the fock outta my wrists in future. Got the 6 reps out on my second set pretty easy I had a spotter help me get another 3 out but I don't count those.
    I'm not noticing a great deal in the sides department except for pissing a lot more than usual. I'm also having the odd headache but they're manageable.
    Cals for today 2737. Bit high for cutting cals but all good, still in a deficit Protein 289 carbs 107g 22 fibrous 121g fats.
    My weight hasn't moved much but I've deff lost some bf. My girl commented tonight on how lean I look compared to a month ago
  25. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Day 35

    Weight 86.2nd 190lb -4

    Dosed 40mg epi
    Dosed 32mg DMZ
    Dosed 18mg albuterol
    4 liv52 2 am 2 pm
    4 aegis liver support 2 am 2 pm

    Woke up feeling 100 times better than yesterday despite only having 5 hours sleep after night shift.

    Shoulders traps and calves

    Seated DB shoulder press
    40kg 90lb x 4 x 6 PR reps ( on my first set i didn't put on my wrist straps and it felt... Not right so I didnt push it )
    35kg 80lb x 9
    30kg 70lb x 10
    25kg 55lb x 12

    Db Side lateral raises
    15kg 35lb x 8
    12.5kg 30lb x 10 x 9 drop 9kg x 8 drop 7kg x 8 drop 5kg x 10

    Db Front raises
    15kg 35lb x 10 x 8 x 9

    Rear delt cable flyes
    No weights on stack but 3 x 12 I can't seem to up the weight in this exercise. The next plate is far too heavy. Might have to swap it out next shoulder day.

    Smiths Machine shrugs
    120kg 265lb x 7
    110kg 240lb x 9
    100kg 225lb x 10

    Leg press calve raise
    80kg 175lb x 25
    120kg 265lb x 15 x 12 x 12
    Superset
    Sh*t squats
    BW x 20 x 20 x 20

    Chins
    BW x 10 x 10 x 10 just because I felt like doing chins

    Pretty good session. Had an awesome pump! I deff had more in my first set of DB presses but I think I might have to strap the fock outta my wrists in future. Got the 6 reps out on my second set pretty easy I had a spotter help me get another 3 out but I don't count those.
    I'm not noticing a great deal in the sides department except for pissing a lot more than usual. I'm also having the odd headache but they're manageable.
    Cals for today 2737. Bit high for cutting cals but all good, still in a deficit Protein 289 carbs 107g 22 fibrous 121g fats.
    My weight hasn't moved much but I've deff lost some bf. My girl commented tonight on how lean I look compared to a month ago
  26. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Day 35

    Weight 86.2nd 190lb -4

    Dosed 40mg epi
    Dosed 32mg DMZ
    Dosed 18mg albuterol
    4 liv52 2 am 2 pm
    4 aegis liver support 2 am 2 pm

    Woke up feeling 100 times better than yesterday despite only having 5 hours sleep after night shift.

    Shoulders traps and calves

    Seated DB shoulder press
    40kg 90lb x 4 x 6 PR reps ( on my first set i didn't put on my wrist straps and it felt... Not right so I didnt push it )
    35kg 80lb x 9
    30kg 70lb x 10
    25kg 55lb x 12

    Db Side lateral raises
    15kg 35lb x 8
    12.5kg 30lb x 10 x 9 drop 9kg x 8 drop 7kg x 8 drop 5kg x 10

    Db Front raises
    15kg 35lb x 10 x 8 x 9

    Rear delt cable flyes
    No weights on stack but 3 x 12 I can't seem to up the weight in this exercise. The next plate is far too heavy. Might have to swap it out next shoulder day.

    Smiths Machine shrugs
    120kg 265lb x 7
    110kg 240lb x 9
    100kg 225lb x 10

    Leg press calve raise
    80kg 175lb x 25
    120kg 265lb x 15 x 12 x 12
    Superset
    Sh*t squats
    BW x 20 x 20 x 20

    Chins
    BW x 10 x 10 x 10 just because I felt like doing chins

    Pretty good session. Had an awesome pump! I deff had more in my first set of DB presses but I think I might have to strap the fock outta my wrists in future. Got the 6 reps out on my second set pretty easy I had a spotter help me get another 3 out but I don't count those.
    I'm not noticing a great deal in the sides department except for pissing a lot more than usual. I'm also having the odd headache but they're manageable.
    Cals for today 2737. Bit high for cutting cals but all good, still in a deficit Protein 289 carbs 107g 22 fibrous 121g fats.
    My weight hasn't moved much but I've deff lost some bf. My girl commented tonight on how lean I look compared to a month ago
  27. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,960
    Rep Power
    10744437
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    18.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Great update mayne! With running both the compounds and albueterol I imagine those headaches have to be from the BP. I'm surprised that is the only real side your experiencing bro. I wouldn't even consider running that stuff on cycle!

    2700 with that amount of substance in your workouts and having all the anabolics is fine for seeing leaning I'm sure bro. Always nice to have the ole lady noticing the changes. My girl jokes and says your getting fat, just a playful joke she makes because she says she doesn't want me getting cocky when I'm on cycle.

    Nice lifts man.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  28. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Great update mayne! With running both the compounds and albueterol I imagine those headaches have to be from the BP. I'm surprised that is the only real side your experiencing bro. I wouldn't even consider running that stuff on cycle!

    2700 with that amount of substance in your workouts and having all the anabolics is fine for seeing leaning I'm sure bro. Always nice to have the ole lady noticing the changes. My girl jokes and says your getting fat, just a playful joke she makes because she says she doesn't want me getting cocky when I'm on cycle.

    Nice lifts man.
    Yeah to be honest I was expecting more in the sides department but I'm not complaining lol 8) I'd guessed they were from bp but they're not bad and they tend to come and go pretty quickly. Might get my bp checked when I'm on days off just to be sure it's still in acceptable ranges.
    Im not too worried about the higher cals ad I've actually been thinking about bumping them up a bit on workout days to see if I can recomp these last 3 weeks instead of all out cutting.
    Haha yeah my girl usually bumps me down a few notches when I start to get a bit cocky
  29. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Day 36

    Wright not recorded

    Dosed 40mg epi
    Dosed 32mg DMZ
    Dosed 18mg albuterol
    4 liv52 2 am 2 pm
    4 aegis cycle support 2 am 2 pm

    Had an off day today. Had to look after a very sick girlfriend. Didn't track calories either but they would have bee quite low. Hope I'm not coming down with what she has as I've had no appetite whatsoever.
    Will hopefully get back into things tomorrow.
  30. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378552
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000
    Day 35

    Weight 86.2nd 190lb -4

    Dosed 40mg epi
    Dosed 32mg DMZ
    Dosed 18mg albuterol
    4 liv52 2 am 2 pm
    4 aegis liver support 2 am 2 pm

    Woke up feeling 100 times better than yesterday despite only having 5 hours sleep after night shift.

    Shoulders traps and calves

    Seated DB shoulder press
    40kg 90lb x 4 x 6 PR reps ( on my first set i didn't put on my wrist straps and it felt... Not right so I didnt push it )
    35kg 80lb x 9
    30kg 70lb x 10
    25kg 55lb x 12

    Db Side lateral raises
    15kg 35lb x 8
    12.5kg 30lb x 10 x 9 drop 9kg x 8 drop 7kg x 8 drop 5kg x 10

    Db Front raises
    15kg 35lb x 10 x 8 x 9

    Rear delt cable flyes
    No weights on stack but 3 x 12 I can't seem to up the weight in this exercise. The next plate is far too heavy. Might have to swap it out next shoulder day.

    Smiths Machine shrugs
    120kg 265lb x 7
    110kg 240lb x 9
    100kg 225lb x 10

    Leg press calve raise
    80kg 175lb x 25
    120kg 265lb x 15 x 12 x 12
    Superset
    Sh*t squats
    BW x 20 x 20 x 20

    Chins
    BW x 10 x 10 x 10 just because I felt like doing chins

    Pretty good session. Had an awesome pump! I deff had more in my first set of DB presses but I think I might have to strap the fock outta my wrists in future. Got the 6 reps out on my second set pretty easy I had a spotter help me get another 3 out but I don't count those.
    I'm not noticing a great deal in the sides department except for pissing a lot more than usual. I'm also having the odd headache but they're manageable.
    Cals for today 2737. Bit high for cutting cals but all good, still in a deficit Protein 289 carbs 107g 22 fibrous 121g fats.
    My weight hasn't moved much but I've deff lost some bf. My girl commented tonight on how lean I look compared to a month ago
    90's on db shoulder press is beast bro. Damn good job bro! Keep killing it brotha
  31. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378552
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000
    Day 36

    Wright not recorded

    Dosed 40mg epi
    Dosed 32mg DMZ
    Dosed 18mg albuterol
    4 liv52 2 am 2 pm
    4 aegis cycle support 2 am 2 pm

    Had an off day today. Had to look after a very sick girlfriend. Didn't track calories either but they would have bee quite low. Hope I'm not coming down with what she has as I've had no appetite whatsoever.
    Will hopefully get back into things tomorrow.
    Gotta keep the woman strong bro, my wife had strep so I've been taking care of her and my 3 kids. So far I havnt got sick and the kids have stayed far away. So far I never realy got sick on my cycle, glad!
  32. Senior Member
    mustang0341's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,054
    Rep Power
    1037560
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    17.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    My girl jokes and says your getting fat, just a playful joke she makes because she says she doesn't want me getting cocky when I'm on cycle.

    Nice lifts man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Haha yeah my girl usually bumps me down a few notches when I start to get a bit cocky
    haha no doubt, my wife just constantly cooks high carb meals and then flips me sh!t when I tell her I can't eat. And she is always making cookies and bringing home candy...I know she does it on purpose too.

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Gotta keep the woman strong bro, my wife had strep so I've been taking care of her and my 3 kids. So far I havnt got sick and the kids have stayed far away. So far I never realy got sick on my cycle, glad!
    phew three kids, dang man I have a hard enough time with one..props
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  33. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378552
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341

    haha no doubt, my wife just constantly cooks high carb meals and then flips me sh!t when I tell her I can't eat. And she is always making cookies and bringing home candy...I know she does it on purpose too.

    phew three kids, dang man I have a hard enough time with one..props
    Thanks bro, and yeah its tough. Thank god I have a good wife that does most of the work. They are all great though wouldn't want less than the 3. Anymore one is a choir..........my mother in law is always bring brownies and candy over for the kids and it sucks, cause I always gotta have a bite lol
  34. New Member
    SkubaSteve89's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    1814
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    45.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    You'll get there easy bro! I'm sure it was more than 2.5kg increase tho lol. I repped out the 37.5s for 9 but only 4 on the 40s.
    Won't take long to get some "creatine" I'm sure bro. Make sure you log it too man! I'll deff follow that log!
    I think I'm going to start supersetting everything with abs or calves. Gotta keep that heartrate up an I'll be doing 30mons cardio after weights every day. My progress is too slow and I need to lose like 2lb a week to hit my goal. It doesn't help that something is wrong with my chest. I was playing with my dog yesterday, I picked her up and felt this wicked pain shoot from my sternum across my right pec. Now there's this constant dull ache right on my sternum
    How's your definition coming along? You were saying you could see the top two last week. Any more popping out???
    haha niiice man, your killing it! hahaha absolutely man, we should do another comp but make it a bulk off. Yeah that sounds like a good idea man - wish i could do calves, i cripple myself if i do that! yeah i feel ya man im actually up a kilo now, though ive definetly lost fat since i started and gained a bit of beef, my arms shoulders and traps are noticeably bigger and i finially have veins in my arms! sheet man thats no good! that's right at the origin point, does it really hurt when you try static stretching? if it doesnt feel like a sharp stabbing pain when you do that and theres no visible bruising i think u've just aggravated it, and applying PRICE to your sternum and heat cream before you workout should fix it. Ive always found that a compression bandage, ice pack, and tigerbalm before and after a workout usually fixes any muscle problems. Ergh, wish i had good news about the ab department, it seems ive stalled over the last 2 weeks, i found the problem though, ive been on avanza since i came out of surgery and ive figured that its the reason for the initial weight gain and having trouble losing it during this cut. i should have realised it was something other than diet and lack of exercise since i struggle to put on weight when bulking hardcore and ive never been above 90kg's before.
  35. Professional Member
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,814
    Rep Power
    7275814
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    27.45%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Sorry I'm late,subbed!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  36. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider

    90's on db shoulder press is beast bro. Damn good job bro! Keep killing it brotha
    Yeah man they've always been a strong point of mine. That's why i love doing them I guess!
  37. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider

    Gotta keep the woman strong bro, my wife had strep so I've been taking care of her and my 3 kids. So far I havnt got sick and the kids have stayed far away. So far I never realy got sick on my cycle, glad!
    Thats no good bro! Bet that kept you busy looking after all of them!! Lucky you didn't get sick on cycle! Couldn't think of anything worse lol!
  38. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341

    haha no doubt, my wife just constantly cooks high carb meals and then flips me sh!t when I tell her I can't eat. And she is always making cookies and bringing home candy...I know she does it on purpose too.
    Haha yeah bro that sounds exactly like my girl! It's like she likes to bring home cake etc knowing that I can't have any...
  39. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341
    phew three kids, dang man I have a hard enough time with one..props
    don't know how he does it to be honest. Two dogs are more than enough for me lol!!
  40. Professional Member
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,482
    Rep Power
    1861625
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    74.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89

    haha niiice man, your killing it! hahaha absolutely man, we should do another comp but make it a bulk off. Yeah that sounds like a good idea man - wish i could do calves, i cripple myself if i do that! yeah i feel ya man im actually up a kilo now, though ive definetly lost fat since i started and gained a bit of beef, my arms shoulders and traps are noticeably bigger and i finially have veins in my arms! sheet man thats no good! that's right at the origin point, does it really hurt when you try static stretching? if it doesnt feel like a sharp stabbing pain when you do that and theres no visible bruising i think u've just aggravated it, and applying PRICE to your sternum and heat cream before you workout should fix it. Ive always found that a compression bandage, ice pack, and tigerbalm before and after a workout usually fixes any muscle problems. Ergh, wish i had good news about the ab department, it seems ive stalled over the last 2 weeks, i found the problem though, ive been on avanza since i came out of surgery and ive figured that its the reason for the initial weight gain and having trouble losing it during this cut. i should have realised it was something other than diet and lack of exercise since i struggle to put on weight when bulking hardcore and ive never been above 90kg's before.
    Yeah bro a bulk off would be awesome!! What was the verdict on your calves man? Well recomping is better than cutting bro! At least the weight is good weight 8)
    I haven't even tried stretching it out because as soon as I try it starts to hurt. I managed to get through some pressing movements for chest today without too much discomfort. Flyes however was a different story. I think I'll just stick to low volume pressing movements for chest for awhile.
    What is avanza? How does that stuff go with the "protein" your on?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Critique My cutting stack.
    By DreamWeaver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-25-2003, 09:31 AM
  2. PH's for a cutting?
    By Aneas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 07:57 PM
  3. Cutting/Water retention
    By Shake in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-12-2002, 09:26 PM
  4. Cutting question.
    By Shake in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-10-2002, 08:39 PM
  5. Cutting and 1-test/4-AD
    By dodgeee-O in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-07-2002, 12:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in