Lukes epic Cut!

Page 3 of 16 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    So I ended up lifting tonight. Couldn't help myself. The girl and I had an argument so I took off down the gym for the 40 minutes it was open for. Since today was supposed to be cardio I did some circuits. Lots of reps with a moderate weight.



    Have you tried smacking her?




    You know what they say..........what do you tell a woman with two black eyes? ......nothing you haven't told her twice.

    Name:  6ueQb.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  18.8 KB


  2. Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman

    Have you tried smacking her?

    You know what they say..........what do you tell a woman with two black eyes? ......nothing you haven't told her twice.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****68 517"/>
    Hahaha!!! I'll keep that one in mind lol! Not too keen on the jail sentence that goes with it tho!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Yeah if heard from various people that it can be quite hard on the liver. I'd always rather play it safe even if I hadnt heard anything tho. I've been preloading mill thistle but I'll switch to aegis liver support once I start. 13lbs! That's a sweet run in 3 weeks!! Must be stoked you kept it all!! I'd be happy with half that! I'm only hoping for 4-6lb gain as I'll be on a deficit most of the time.



    You say that now....but when your growing and growing you just want to keep eating, training, and continue growing. You'll see. haha If you haven't put any money forward on it yet, I HIGHLY recommend liv.52. It recovered my liver in as little as two weeks after my EPI run. Check my bloods for proof. Dey'z in my log.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman

    You say that now....but when your growing and growing you just want to keep eating, training, and continue growing. You'll see. haha If you haven't put any money forward on it yet, I HIGHLY recommend liv.52. It recovered my liver in as little as two weeks after my EPI run. Check my bloods for proof. Dey'z in my log.
    Haha yeah your probably right. I'll probably try more to recomp than all out bulk tho. I do want a six pack showing by Xmas. And once I get it I don't think I'll ever let it disappear under a layer of fat ever again lol.
    I've heard good things about liv52 but i don't have a supplier for it aegis liver support has tudca in it so it should do the trick!!

  5. Day 13

    Weight 85.3kg 188lb

    Dosed 18mg albuterol

    Day off lifting today. Had a big day at work so im going to keep this short. Diet was good. Ate slightly too many fats but that's ok. 2535 cals 282g protein 49g carbs 16 fibrous and 146g fats.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Haha yeah your probably right. I'll probably try more to recomp than all out bulk tho. I do want a six pack showing by Xmas. And once I get it I don't think I'll ever let it disappear under a layer of fat ever again lol.
    I've heard good things about liv52 but i don't have a supplier for it aegis liver support has tudca in it so it should do the trick!!
    Wtf? Don't have a supplier? lol Ever heard of Amazon.com?

  7. i git mah sheet from ebae mang

  8. Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman

    Wtf? Don't have a supplier? lol Ever heard of Amazon.com?
    Oh ok then lol. To be honest I dont think I've actually ever looked at amazon... Might have to start

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89
    i git mah sheet from ebae mang
    Still comes from the states tho from what I can see on there . I'll have to get some for when I bridge from epi to DMZ and post cycle.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Still comes from the states tho from what I can see on there . I'll have to get some for when I bridge from epi to DMZ and post cycle.
    Your not in the states? Either way its a natural herbal product so it should be attainable. It's not a grey market product or anything.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman

    Your not in the states? Either way its a natural herbal product so it should be attainable. It's not a grey market product or anything.
    Nah man in Australia. I always thought it was a prescription only thing. Good to know that it's not. Probably illegal here tho lol. Anything decent is illegal over here.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Nah man in Australia. I always thought it was a prescription only thing. Good to know that it's not. Probably illegal here tho lol. Anything decent is illegal over here.



    Dude....its nothing to do with steroids or pro hormones or research chems or pharm grade products......


    do you'll have multi vitamins over there? If you do then you have liv52. If multi vitamins are illegal over there then okay I'll believe you.
    Now get some liv52!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman

    Dude....its nothing to do with steroids or pro hormones or research chems or pharm grade products......

    do you'll have multi vitamins over there? If you do then you have liv52. If multi vitamins are illegal over there then okay I'll believe you.
    Now get some liv52!
    Got some on the way bro! Took a fair bit of looking to find a source in aus tho.
    You'd be surprised what's illegal here bro it's focking ridiculous. Half of nutras line of products are illegal. It's sh*t

  14. Day 14

    Weight unknown

    Dosed 18mg albuterol

    Today I left my meals at home so I had to make do with what I had at work. Had to make today a carb up day or else I would have starved lol. Didn't trck calories but I would have eaten 250g carbs easy. Probably around the same protein.
    Had a really active day ascending, descending rope and carrying around charged fire hoses. Would have burnt a fock load of cals!
    Start epi tomorrow at 20mg. Aegis liver support will be here in a couple days and liv52 should be here during the week so hopefully this thing should start getting interesting !!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Still comes from the states tho from what I can see on there . I'll have to get some for when I bridge from epi to DMZ and post cycle.
    you can get liv 52 from Australia but its much cheaper from india if ure willing to wait up to 3 weeks, heres a link tot he aussie liv 52 seller: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Himalaya-...item3a7ae93037

  16. I'm in man just read everything so far. I'm really interested in both albuterol and IF so it's great to see this log! Keep killin' it you're doing awesome so far.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

  17. Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89

    you can get liv 52 from Australia but its much cheaper from india if ure willing to wait up to 3 weeks, heres a link tot he aussie liv 52 seller: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Himalaya-...item3a7ae93037
    Thanks bro but I found a place in Melbourne that cam ship it up here in a couple days so that suits me! I don't mind paying a little bit extra if I get it two weeks sooner lol!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Thanks bro but I found a place in Melbourne that cam ship it up here in a couple days so that suits me! I don't mind paying a little bit extra if I get it two weeks sooner lol!
    no worries man, im still waiting on mine to get here haha, hows the diet looking now man?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro
    I'm in man just read everything so far. I'm really interested in both albuterol and IF so it's great to see this log! Keep killin' it you're doing awesome so far.
    Thanks man! Good to have you along. I haven't been sticking to a strict diet and this weight is falling off me so the two together are working well. I'm not sure if in going to stick with IF because of my work schedule being all over the place its hard to keep the feeding times consistent and I've been struggling with it when I'm on nights and can't eat.
    Start epi tomorrow so that should keep it interesting

  20. So Australia's pretty gay eh? Not too gay though considering a statistic I ran across. Australian women are more likely to sleep with you on the first date then American women. Always made me want to visit Australia. Also disappoints me that the numerous of whores we have here in the states have SOME form of morals. Go-figure.



    So what's the deal....you still adding DMZ along with it as planned or just the EPI?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89

    no worries man, im still waiting on mine to get here haha, hows the diet looking now man?
    Yeah man it's going good. Had a couple tight diet days over the weekend but had to carbup yesterday because I left my lunch at home lol. Weigh in today....

  22. Quote Originally Posted by epstaneman
    So Australia's pretty gay eh? Not too gay though considering a statistic I ran across. Australian women are more likely to sleep with you on the first date then American women. Always made me want to visit Australia. Also disappoints me that the numerous of whores we have here in the states have SOME form of morals. Go-figure.

    So what's the deal....you still adding DMZ along with it as planned or just the EPI?
    Haha I can probably vouch for that all girls have morals bro... Aussies girls just have less than any where else LOL!
    Yeah I was going to bridge from epi to DMZ but now im thinking I might just run them side by side.

  23. Day 15

    Weight 85.1kg 187.6lb -8.4lbs

    Dosed 30mg albuterol
    Dosed 20mg Epi

    On my changeover shift between days and nights so I'll be up for about 24 hours... Thats why there's a few extra doses of albuterol. I started dosing epi today start off at 20mg and will taper up.
    Hit the gym for a back session. But different than normal as I had a mate that's new to lifting and can't do chins deads etc.

    Back Day

    Lat pull downs
    55kg 120lb per side x 9 x 8 PR. I usually do these after chins so that's why it's a PR.
    50kg 110lb per side x 10
    45kg 100lb per side x 10

    Bent over rows
    100kg 225lb x 4
    90kg 200lb x 9
    85kg 185lb x 9
    80kg 175lb x 9
    70kg 155lb x 11

    T bar rows
    Bar + 90kg 200lb x 8 ( ripped a calluse off )
    Bar + 85kg 185lb x 8
    Bar + 80kg 175lb x 9

    Single arm rows
    40kg 90lb DB x 9 x 8
    35kg 80lb DB x 10

    Straight arm pulldowns
    No weights on machine but 3 x 10

    My back was a bit tender from my mines reduce training yesterday. Strength didn't suffer too much but it was sore halfway through my workout.
    I'll still be up for another 6-7 hours so I'll update my kcals later.
    I'm bout to really tidy my diet up. I've been losing bf but my diets been sloppy. Im on days of on Wednesday so that's when I'll get my sh*t together

  24. Day 16

    Weight 86.5kg 190lb -6

    Dosed 18mg albuterol
    Dosed 20mg epi

    Had a sweet shoulder workout today. Hit a couple PRs! I know it's just the placebo effect but I thought meh ive started epi I might as well try some heavier sh*t that normal!

    Shoulders and traps

    Seated DB shoulder press
    37.5kg 82.5lb dbs x 8 x 6 PR! Weight reps and sets I tried these fockers while on cycle a few months ago and failed miserably!
    35kg 75lb dbs x 9 drop 25kg 55lb dbs x 4 drop 15kg 35lb dbs x 3 my shoulders were burning like fock after this

    DB front raise
    17.5kg 40lb dbs x 8
    15kg 35lb dbs x 10 x 9

    Side lateral raises
    15kg 35lb dbs x 9
    12.5kg 30lb dbs x 10 x 10

    Cable X over rear delt flyes
    No weights on stack but 3 x 12

    DB shrugs
    55kg 125lb x 10 x 9
    50kg 110lb x 11

    Smith Mach shrugs
    110kg 240lb x 10 x 7 PR!!
    100kg 225lb x 10

    Real pleased with the shoulder press pr. Been chasing it for quite awhile.
    I'm on my last night shift tonight and come tomorrow i get 5 days off. Going to get serious now and tighten up my diet. Might even do some cardio. Cals 2686 265g pro 110g carbs 29 fibrous 126g fats.
    No sides as of yet.

  25. killin it brah! definetly mirin on your shoulder d-bell lifts, id probs struggle just to do 37.5kgs with both hands hahaha
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Critique My cutting stack.
    By DreamWeaver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-25-2003, 09:31 AM
  2. PH's for a cutting?
    By Aneas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 07:57 PM
  3. Cutting/Water retention
    By Shake in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-12-2002, 09:26 PM
  4. Cutting question.
    By Shake in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-10-2002, 08:39 PM
  5. Cutting and 1-test/4-AD
    By dodgeee-O in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-07-2002, 12:13 AM
Log in
Log in