Pre-workout suitable for On cycle

LTFU

Awards
Doing a cycle of methadrol extreme in 3 weeks. I read from other users cycles that it makes you extremely lethargic and tired. Was wondering what some possible pre workouts could be to take while on cycle that won't affect BP.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Feeling like a monster on three compounds should be enough to get you through all of your workouts...if you don't feel like death on three compounds. Also, stims aren't going to combat the lethargy like running a test base with your product would.

LTFU

Awards
Feeling like a monster on three compounds should be enough to get you through all of your workouts...if you don't feel like death on three compounds. Also, stims aren't going to combat the lethargy like running a test base with your product would.
I guess what I mean to ask is what can I do to try and subside the lethargy. I plan on taking hcgenerate while on cycle so will that help with it. My main concern is just to not be completely lethargic all day long cause I'm in a tough part of my college studies and want to be able to be alert and awake during lectures and labs

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I love ALCAR for that. Stuff's cheap and helps with focus and mental acuity. I've been taking it for about a month and I can definitely testify to those effects. As a bonus, it's gonna upregulate your androgen receptors, which could possibly help on cycle. I can't speak to HCGenerate or provide any further specific recommendations, I'm not as well read on those types of things. I'm trying to get there, though! I need a test base for my upcoming Epistane cutting cycle.

LTFU

Awards
I love ALCAR for that. Stuff's cheap and helps with focus and mental acuity. I've been taking it for about a month and I can definitely testify to those effects. As a bonus, it's gonna upregulate your androgen receptors, which could possibly help on cycle. I can't speak to HCGenerate or provide any further specific recommendations, I'm not as well read on those types of things. I'm trying to get there, though! I need a test base for my upcoming Epistane cutting cycle.
Awesome, ill def look it up. Can't let them studies slip lol.