Sinnah Rises with 1st Helladrol log

SinX

SinX

Awards
Please check out my previous log to see how I broke my cycle down with doses and support supps and what not.

Alright alright alright things are def start to pop and it's a couple of days into my second week, to be precise I am 10 days in and up 7lbs give or take. So far I am keeping a relatively good, clean diet with a great amount of protein and my only sides for now are going to the bathroom to pee a lot lot and my metabolism has been spiked like a motha so I know I have to go for a few cheat meals here and there. Overall, I just want to add lean muscle mass and to get me abs popped out more, so I know it comes down to diet and cardio. I skipped a few workout logs and I won't lie a bit too lazy to type up three or four extra ones, but I will include my most recent which was yesterday:

Arms:
Tricep pushdown (not straight bar but a smaller crooked angle thing): 80x15 to warm up then 110x12/130x10/150x10
Close grip bench press (never did these before, so wanted to hit these up): 25x10 to warm up, 35x10/50x10/60x8 (def wanted to do more but I caught a nice burn from that and wanted to do quite a few more exercises so I held back)
Tricep overhead press: 40x10/50x10 twice then 60x8; holy ish did I feel that!
Preacher curls: 25x12 to warm up then 35x10/50x10 twice (other weights were being used way too long so I called it at that)
Bicep machine curl: 80x10/100x10/120x10/140x8 (felt a minor, minor back pump, very minor though and after sitting down it went away. I have a really horrible back and all I've went through this past year and a half, back pumps ain't ish compared to what I've gone through).

Trip set (this was fun)
Tricep single arm pull down (just using the ball no equipment attached) 30x10/50x10 twice
Tricep Dip 3 sets of 10
Bench Dip 3 sets of 10

I thought like my arms were gonna burst after that point, didn't rest at all throughout that set but felt great a few mins after. Wanted to do core work and cardio, but got called into work earlier than expected, so just headed out and will make up for it.

So far I'm loving how I feel, minus the first few days where I had these nasty headaches that I couldn't get rid of but things are start to happen I can def feel it in my body. If I have enough time today I will try and hit legs, but really I walk and take the stairs so much I swear their getting bigger on their own.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Weighed myself in at 180 yesterday, but still very lean and I will push myself hard to get my abs permanently exposed. I don't do squats or deads because of my back and I learned that hard lesson already awhile back during my first sarms run not to mess with squats because after hitting a PR I could barely walk, so that let alone deads, I'm not tryna sabotage myself again in the future, but will push myself hard in other areas to make my workouts and results count.

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
How much above maintance are you eating ?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

SinX

SinX

Awards
How much above maintance are you eating ?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
On workout days I'm hitting around 3k-3500 to get carbs and calories up with a great deal of protein and fiber included, might cut back on the fiber a bit just because I'm taking a dump like 3 times a day. On non workout days, I'm keeping it relatively lighter maybe hitting maintenance or prob 500 or so, maybe a bit higher, because my appetite at certain times increases intensely.

SinX

SinX

Awards
I'll also include meals from time to time, but since food is provided for me where I work, I don't have much of an option other than when I go to town and usually it's something fast due to work, but once I'm done here in December it's gonna be a different story.

Also, depending on how things workout during the third week I may, or may not, throw in some beast that I have and really swole the f**k up and just go for intense muscle mass due to winter time coming up and bulk as hard as I can and then recomp when I do another sarms stint afterwards.

SinX

SinX

Awards
My bad it's been a few days, had a lot going on at work, but that didn't stop me from a few very good workouts, instead of posting a couple in a big a$$ log I'ma put a couple down here and there and describe what's been goin down as well

SinX

SinX

Awards
Let's start with the workouts first, as per this program I've started I'm hitting arms multiple times a week so I know it might seem off to some cats, but so far it's workin pretty well and I throw in a couple of extra to hit different parts; I had to skip a leg and back day due to work unfortunately, but I do have my own stair climbing program and damn their poppin with some minor calm pumps, but nothing terrible yet.

Arms:
Close grip EZ bar -- 30x25/40x25/60x20 -- haven't done this in a really long time and almost felt like I was spend near the end, but recovered rather quickly from that and felt a great pump alone from this

Incline DB curl -- 35x20 for 3 times, coughin and spittin on my last set, wanted to go higher, but realized this day was going to be all about high reps so kept it reasonable and didn't wanna kill it off before I started.

Superset with 0 rest time:
Tricep Dips -- 20x2 then 15
Bench Dip -- 20x2 then 12; hahah felt that lovely, barely got myself up, but still had the task at hand and after a few mins of resting I was back in there

Tricep rope cable push down: 80x25/100x25/120x20; once again felt like I coulda gone higher, but that burn and pump was coursing through at that point and since I have chest/shoulders/traps the next day I called it there, but damn that was a great workout

Also threw in an ab superset:
Leg Raises 20x3
Decline Situps 20x3

SinX

SinX

Awards
The day after that (yesterday) I went in for chest/shoulders/traps, since we still don't have our bench back, due to a nearly extremely fatal injury from a kid who's ego is bigger than all of our heads combined, we're paying for that.

DB press: 30x12 to warm up, 40x15 twice, 50x10 twice
DB flies: 25 to warm up, 30x15, 35x10 twice
Chest press machine: 100x15 warm up, 150x15, 170x10, 190x8
3 variation push ups no rest: Wide, Close then Moving all at 20 for 3 sets

Superset:
Machine Shoulder raise: 50 to warm up x15, 70x15, 90x10, 110x8
Shrugs: 45x20 twice then 50x10

Dropset:
Side Raise -- 30x15/20x20/15x15 (hahaha felt a wicked burn) then had to catch a major breath to do 10x20
Rear flies -- 15x10 twice then 20x8

Was a bit rushed as I got called into work earlier than expected again to cover for someone else, but I'm still feeling the soreness from yesterday as I type this now; def noticing some great things going on and what I feel like I've gained a lil bit, ppl are saying that I'm already getting a lot bigger than I was not too long ago, but haven't told anyone ish yet

SinX

SinX

Awards
Tomorrow will be the start of week 3 and already I'm loving this! Not a whole lot of sides to report, maybe a headache once in awhile, but I will admit that's def from the lack of caffeine, which I've cut back tremendously. I went for a BP check at walmart and even through a short road rage stint and dealing with some special ppl my levels were actually better than normal coming in at 166/66, hahaha very amazed myself to be honest.

I'm at 183, around 9lbs from when I first started and the way my metabolism has been working, I can't imagine this being water weight as I pee like a 100 times a day and I'm hittin a poo at least 3-4 times a day; had to retire another shirt and I think that's my only complain (which is a good thing), that my clothes are started to get tighter and prob won't fit after the end of this run. Aggression and energy is up and even in stressful moments, I'm not flipping out, not breaking things and on the contrary I'm actually thinking it through and feeling quite better through it. If all stays well after my third week, I will slowly introduce Beaster and really crank it out, why, because f**k it that's why; feel like I'm preloading again adding in more MT and HB as well as picking up B6.

SinX

SinX

Awards
If i do decide to throw in beast (still contemplating it) here is my proposed pct:

Torem @ 120 for first 3 days then suggested dosages
Forged PCT @ 2 caps morning and night
Forma -- 8 then taper down, from end of last week or first wk of pct, then extend to 2 extra wks for E rebound
N2Slin @ suggested
Lean Xtreme @ suggested
Bridge -- I only have 9 caps left, so 2 a day for a bit
DAA (not exactly sure how much I have left, it's a good amount, but will most likely pick up some more)
*Will run HCGenerate from first week of beasters into PCT; not exactly sure if it'll help much but might as well, only running beast 3 week max
Unleashed @ suggested

I also have a bottle of testapro and another one, don't have the name in front of me, but might throw that in there as well just to see what's up and really use everything I have to make sure I return back to normal, just in case something were to happen, which I doubt. I've been taking a lot of support and really keeping an eye on things, but I know if and when I throw in beast, sounds like trying to play two sports at once.

SinX

SinX

Awards
After reading a previous post I made a mistake on my bp, it wasn't 166; but 116 hahah my fault def a finger slip and didn't see it, I don't think id still be typing or pushing it hard in the gym if that was the case my fault.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Today is my off day, but der not feeling off at all, did a bit of walking and stair climbing and getting a lot of complements from ppl I work with and like I mentioned earlier, although I see a small difference, ppl are saying they are noticing a huge difference; plus now ppl are asking me to help train them, which I have to laugh by himself because I'm not gonna tell em what I'm on and about to get on as well, but I will do my part to help. I will weigh myself tomorrow and without guessing I know I've gained a bit more weight as two more pairs of pants aren't fitting anymore and I'm really not bloating too much, only when I drink a good amount of water at once. Other than that I feel great, no crazy anger issues or short temper, I mean sure I hold it back but I'm not overly angry so far, libido is well up due to the transderm I bet, slight acne, nothing terrible and my metabolism is like whoa.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Up another 3lbs to 186, close to my goal but I have a good feeling that ill smash that very soon. I have a bit left of guard but then that's done I'm going to run a double dose of liver support and I picked up red yeast rice, garlic, folic acid, more triple strength fish oil, extra coq 10 and drinking extra water. Hitting the gym very soon for adms day and will post that when I can. Bp test at 118/66; still good with that and will avoid stressing myself out extra.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Yesterday was arms day and damn that was a lotta fun:

Close Grip Bench Press (2-3 sec negatives): 120x4/130x4/140x4 <-- def coulda done more, but since I really haven't done those before wasn't sure what my max out would be and since I felt my back come off the bench a bit, I decided to stop out and not risk fcking my back.

Close Grip Bench Press: 100x8/120x8/130x6; felt a great pump after this and waited a few minutes before heading on

Overhead Tricep extensions (dropset) -- 50x10/40x12/30x12/25x15; I did this twice and dayum felt lovely

Machine Bicep cable: 80x12/120x10/140x8

Concentration Curls: 30x15/40x10 twice

Tripleset:

Tricep pulldown (just ball on the cable no extra equipment) 30x10/40x10/50x8
Tricep dips 3 sets of 10
Bench Dips 2 sets of 10 and final set of 8 (practically fell down after doing the last set)

After waiting a few minutes I hit some core work:

Superset of:
Leg raises 3 sets of 20
Decline crunches 3 sets of 20

Next time I will throw in planks and maybe normal crunches and a few other exercises, since my abs are about there I really want em to pop out more

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Late, but im in here. Youve come a long way family, from where you first started with you first sarms run, Keep it up.

YOU GON LEARN TODAY lol

God bless

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Late, but im in here. Youve come a long way family, from where you first started with you first sarms run, Keep it up.

YOU GON LEARN TODAY lol

God bless
:lol:

SinX

SinX

Awards

YOU GON LEARN TODAY lol

God bless
Thanks fam its all good and yeah yo I was thinking bout that not too long ago, almost a year in a few months and between putting on natty plus sarms and now this I'm at a 188, pretty lean atm too huge jump from that death weight of 136 then to 159 back in July, so I'm very happy with what's goin on and when I get back home I know ima get an ish load of questions, but fck it. Already turnin heads where I'm at and the funs starting right bout now. Bout to say it with my chest mad soon hahah.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Weighed myself around the 188 mark and very happy with that, sure there's a bit of water retention but using the bathroom so much and with a really fast metabolism, I can't imagine its an incredible amount. Some times through the day my body feels tighter, obviously not afterr drinking a ton of water but overall feelin my body is a lot fuller and in addition to shirts, some pants are bout to get retired as well very soon. I don't think I've gained a full inch waist size yet, but just about there as overall my body has gotten bigger without a doubt.

Today is chest/shoulders/traps and abs, will post that when I can get a moment to, but feeling great over here so far and will bump up to 100 and 10 beast on Thursday.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Chest/Traps/Shoulders and Abs Day:

Since we have our bench back, they gave us a small amount of weight to use it with at the moment, until ppl learn to use spotters or realize their own limits. However, they did put in a life fitness fuhgazzy machine and since I haven't used a machine for chest in a while, wanted to switch it up and see what's good.

Chest Bench (machine): 100x12 twice (warmup) 150x10/170x10/190x10/210x8 (I realized that was the max weight, I laughed to myself and said we def need more weight back)

Chest Dips: 3 sets of 12

Incline Bench (machine): 120x12/140x10/150x10/170x10

DD Chest Press: 40x10/50x10/60x10 twice; great pump after this

Superset:
Upright Rows (machine): 80x12/100x10/120x10
Shrugs: 50x12/50x10/60x8

Front Rises: 30x10/35x10/40x8 (felt like I kinda jacked up my left arm by extending it higher than I should have, but kinda went away later on)

Quad Set:
Leg Raises: 25/25/30/30 -- variations of side to side and lifting my legs/feet upwards and standard
Decline Sit ups: 25/30/30/20
Planks for 30 secs
Bicycle crunches for 30 secs

Was a bit stretched for time, but damn was that a great pump, next day I did arms

SinX

SinX

Awards
Arms:

Concentration curls: 35x12/40x10/45x10

Machine cable curls: 90x25/100x20/120x20

Single arm tricep raise: 35x12/40x10/45x10; felt that sting again in my left arm but after a few moments of stretching and moving around it died away

Tricep Cable pushdown: 100x25/130x25/150x15/170x10

Waited a few mins then went into a superset:

Tricep pushdown (no equipment just the ball): 40x10/50x10 twice
Bench dips: 3 sets of 15

SinX

SinX

Awards
The day after that last workout was my day off followed by another arms day, which was just three separate supersets:

Skullcrushers: 50x10/70x10 twice/80x8
Barbell Curl: 50x10/60x10/70x8 twice

Tricep pulldown (rope cable): 130x10/150x10 twice/160x8
Machine Bicep Curl: 120x10/140x10/150x8/160x6 (thought I could hit more on the last one, but got a huge pump from that)

Tricep single arm pulldown (just the ball, no equipment) 50x10/60x8 twice
Bench dips 3 sets of 10

Great workout, wanted to do a bit more, but I know with this program had to hold back a bit and give myself a bit more time to recover as tomorrow is more arms day.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Started to dose hella at 100 and threw in beast at 10, a few days ago and other than a slight headache once in awhile, nothing major. Took my BP at that stands at 115/66 which is pretty good, I know the headaches are from the lack of caffeine so once in a while, I'll have a couple sips on a coke/coffee until they subside, but otherwise I'm feeling great and my strength and endurance is up like whoa. Threw in HCGenerate just to see what's good with that and still using transderm at 5 pumps am; using my Vital core now with liver protection props and when my guard runs out, I will outline what I will be using in it's place.

Up 3lbs since I last weighed in, I'm sitting at a kinda lean 191, I def notice some water retention, but if I suck in a bit I got my abs poppin out, so I'll have to figure out more routines or just wait to see how much water weight I lose when I hit my pct in a couple weeks.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started to dose hella at 100 and threw in beast at 10, a few days ago and other than a slight headache once in awhile, nothing major. Took my BP at that stands at 115/66 which is pretty good, I know the headaches are from the lack of caffeine so once in a while, I'll have a couple sips on a coke/coffee until they subside, but otherwise I'm feeling great and my strength and endurance is up like whoa. Threw in HCGenerate just to see what's good with that and still using transderm at 5 pumps am; using my Vital core now with liver protection props and when my guard runs out, I will outline what I will be using in it's place.

Up 3lbs since I last weighed in, I'm sitting at a kinda lean 191, I def notice some water retention, but if I suck in a bit I got my abs poppin out, so I'll have to figure out more routines or just wait to see how much water weight I lose when I hit my pct in a couple weeks.
That slight film of water will come off in pct bro dont worry about it. SD, as you know is notorious for strong glycogen capabilities. So, carb up and reach for 200lbs!!! Puttin up some good numbers there too

SinX

SinX

Awards
That slight film of water will come off in pct bro dont worry about it. SD, as you know is notorious for strong glycogen capabilities. So, carb up and reach for 200lbs!!! Puttin up some good numbers there too
Thanks bro, I was about to say damn I feel like I'm preggy over here hahaha, unfortunately haven't hit the gym in a few days, somehow managed to catch a nice lil ear infection and 100 degree fever, tried pushing thru it a couple of days ago and just stumped myself so just been resting but I am gonna hit it today as I'm feeling a tad bit better, but yeah def feel that glycogen retention in my chest, almost panicked myself thinking I caught minor gyno; so I dropped transderm for now and using a bit of forma as I'm trying to get rid of this hella bloat, I dont think beast fully kicked in just yet, but damn this bloat is something else man

SinX

SinX

Awards
Threw up a bit into my workout, took the rest of the afternoon off and slept, damn this ish! Alright I think I'm gonna go back to transderm for the next week or so, cause I'm def feelin a bit more down than usual, nothing too bad just ugh. But I expected this so no ccomplains and will hit arms tomorrow.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro, I was about to say damn I feel like I'm preggy over here hahaha, unfortunately haven't hit the gym in a few days, somehow managed to catch a nice lil ear infection and 100 degree fever, tried pushing thru it a couple of days ago and just stumped myself so just been resting but I am gonna hit it today as I'm feeling a tad bit better, but yeah def feel that glycogen retention in my chest, almost panicked myself thinking I caught minor gyno; so I dropped transderm for now and using a bit of forma as I'm trying to get rid of this hella bloat, I dont think beast fully kicked in just yet, but damn this bloat is something else man
You cant get a break from these colds/symptoms!! Yea, dont sweat the bloat, itll come off. If it is bothersome to you, then a couple pumps formestane should knock it off.

Threw up a bit into my workout, took the rest of the afternoon off and slept, damn this ish! Alright I think I'm gonna go back to transderm for the next week or so, cause I'm def feelin a bit more down than usual, nothing too bad just ugh. But I expected this so no ccomplains and will hit arms tomorrow.
Take it easy, last thing you want is to cut the cycle short and stop due to gettin sick. It wont kill you to have two days off then get back in the gym and disrespect some shizz. Light cardio on your off days.. maybe a brisk pace, just to get the ol' ticker elevated.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Managed to hit arms a couple of days ago:

Tricep pulldown (cable rope): 100x10 (w/u) 130x10/150x10/160x8
Close grip bench (with negatives) 120x4 (2-3 sec hold)/150x3/160x3, that pump was effin good indeed
Close grip bench (normal): 120x10/130x8/140x8 felt that burn like whoa
Seated tricep extension: 50x10 then double drop set of 50x10/45x12/30x15/25x10
Concentration curls: 35x10/45x10 three times
Machine cable curls: 120x12/140x10/160x10/170x6

Tried doing some bike work, but after 10 mins my heart was pounding so fast, I decided to stop, took my BP around an half after that and it came in around 128/67; nothing too bad, but we'll def keep an eye out on that

SinX

SinX

Awards
You cant get a break from these colds/symptoms!! Yea, dont sweat the bloat, itll come off. If it is bothersome to you, then a couple pumps formestane should knock it off.

yes that's been helping a bit at night, I'm just using 2-3 drops on the abs and it's not fully getting it all, but I know what's up and after one more week when I start pct I know it'll go down.

Take it easy, last thing you want is to cut the cycle short and stop due to gettin sick. It wont kill you to have two days off then get back in the gym and disrespect some shizz. Light cardio on your off days.. maybe a brisk pace, just to get the ol' ticker elevated.
Definitely feel ya on that, still sucks getting sick nearly done, but I suppose it's a bit better than in the beginning trying to fight through it and I think I even came back a bit stronger even not being able to workout after 3-4 days properly, I' pretty sure it's thanks to that beast.

SinX

SinX

Awards
gonna hit chest/shoulders/traps and abs in a lil bit, as long as I don't feel incredibly ****ty halfway through I'm gonna go for a monster workout here, will post it along with a few more things when I have a moment to.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When my bro stacked sd/epi as soon as he introduced the sd he started getting sick

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything kosher?

SinX

SinX

Awards
Everything kosher?
Yes sir, sorry took so long got hit by that broad Sandy and things are still messed up around here; that town I was going to got destroyed and I have a little bit of time here at work which they opened for us to use a few mins. However, I hit 195 still lean and started PCT today too, I had a great run and will post a lot more when I can, good lookin fam hope alls goin well with you as well.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir, sorry took so long got hit by that broad Sandy and things are still messed up around here; that town I was going to got destroyed and I have a little bit of time here at work which they opened for us to use a few mins. However, I hit 195 still lean and started PCT today too, I had a great run and will post a lot more when I can, good lookin fam hope alls goin well with you as well.
Glad the cycle was successful. Stay safe bro! I was wondering if the storm affected you some how. Take care, god bless

SinX

SinX

Awards
Wow oh wow did the time go by on this one. After we got hit by both storms a few months ago, we all got relocated to the middle of absolutely nowhere. Zero cell reception, nothing! Well, we had a bit of internet for sometime, until one of the dudes I work with was caught goin on porn sites; ******* couldn't use his imagination and we lost privileges; only outside phone calls for emergencies.

I finished my cycle and was halfway through my pct when that all went down, but I kept everything down to the tee with my dosages and timing with test boosters, serm, ancillaries and all that good stuff. With my sarms cycle, then helladrol stacked with beasters, I went from mid 150's to my all time high of a bit over 200! However, a bit of it was water weight and since the food provided wasn't the best, I gained a bit of body fat and after I finished my pct, around the 2nd week the water weight was coming off and I sat around the high 190's.

My BP was normal, didn't lose any hair, no crazy side effects, other than a bit of lethargy and only at the last two weeks my sex drive decreased just a little bit. I overloaded myself with test boosters and with the combo of DAA, HCGenerate (very subjective), Forma, Bridge, Unleashed, Forged Post Cycle and didn't have a problem after that; well, my first week of pct I felt a lot better but took a bit of time of recovery for the bad boys to get back to work. I never had a problem with attitude or getting aggressive, unless I wanted to in the gym, but outside of that, I actually had a great sense of well-being all around (until the end, right before pct I just felt completely drained and sluggish).

I would def do this again as I have a bit of hella left over and quite a bit of beasters left; this was my first time with ph's and despite the fact that I was very careful, I'll admit that I was extremely fortunate with great advice from a few cats on this board and that I was lucky to have nothing bad happen to, during/after my cycle/recovery phase; however, I still would not recommend stacking like this.

If anyone has any questions about these compounds please feel free to PM me and I will be more than glad to help out with any advice. I will also start a new log very soon as I am doing another sarms cycle and I am extremely excited to get back on my sarms! Thanks for tagging along ladies and gents, hope alls going great and God bless, one love!