Anabolics

lostboy

lostboy

Awards
So, I haven't posted in a while but I figured with the questions I have might as well ask the experts..
1. As a person considering his first cycle what should I start with and how much?
2. What would be a good compound to use to loose bf% after a substantial bulk?
3. I have experience with phs and the pct is the same with an injectable?
4. Are there any compounds that show up in a urine test?

DanielPickett

Awards
I am not an expert, but I can give you unbiased advice and will not tell you something I am only half sure about.
1. My first real cycle I had great success with Test E although now I prefer Test C no reason worth bringing up.
2. I know Tren is great for cutting and body fat loose but I do don't recommend that if it's your first cycle.
Stanazolol is great for cutting but shoot for the orals that stuff sucks to shoot EOD. To directly answer your question I believe that a loss of bf is based mostly around diet and with a low calorie diet test c at a low doss can be manipulated to help fat loss; as well as test should be in any cycle regardless at some does. I would recommend Test C 200 mg a week on a proper diet plan (low calorie high protein diet) it will also keep your hard earned muscle while cutting and loosing weight.
3. Pct that depends on the compounds you have access to and experience with. I stick to the basics nolva, clomid, and an AI while on cycle. My experience has been that most avid PH users use pct's of the same quality which I do not believe would be efficient bc when talking about injectables we are involving highly more effective compounds. Either way though shut down is shut down.
4. As far as drug testing I believe all AAS can show up on a screen but that's not your average probation drug screen. Prior to competition you would be tested.

lostboy

lostboy

Awards
Good info thank you..

So a first good cycle would be a test only cycle? What amount? And you suggest an oral tren, right?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Just run a test e/c cycle with an oral kickstart. Test @ 500mg per week split into two pins. You can recomp with this over a 10-12 week cycle quite comfortably with the right diet setup. Run an AI like armidex or aromasin on cycle. Clomid for pct 100/50/50/25 with aromasin and a natty test booster.

DanielPickett

Awards
I wouldn't hit tren for your first real cycle. It's a entity in its own class. I prefer low dose test on a low calorie high protein diet like I said. If you would like to run stanazolol that's great for cutting; clen works wonders as well. Everybody gives there own opinion so make sure to do your own research as well. All the mentioned AI are good just make sure a suicidal inhibitor is what you need. I personally don't want my arromatase enzyme bound up forever, but like I always say that's my personal opinion nothing more. I am not saying I am right or anyone else is wrong.

lostboy

lostboy

Awards
Damn guys great info!!! I really want to thank y'all for taking the time to answer some probably common questions..

lostboy

lostboy

Awards
Ok after a little research and bringing a dead thread to life I have found a few more questions before my first cycle..
While on cycle I have read people keep an AI on hand called anastrozol. Is that not the same as nolva?
The post I have read is people keep it on hand but don't take unless needed I assume to fight gyno correct?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Ok after a little research and bringing a dead thread to life I have found a few more questions before my first cycle..
While on cycle I have read people keep an AI on hand called anastrozol. Is that not the same as nolva?
The post I have read is people keep it on hand but don't take unless needed I assume to fight gyno correct?
Anastrozole is bot Nolva. It is armidex an aromataze inhibitor. Nolva is a selective estrogen receptor modulator. An AI is used to stop your testosterone converting to estrogen to prevent gyno and Nolva can be used to treat gunk once it's developed. Use an AI to control estrogen so you don't get water retention, gyno etc etc

lostboy

lostboy

Awards
So how you dose it during cycle when do you start it?

lostboy

lostboy

Awards
Bump to the top for answers!!! Anyone? Just this tid bit of info needed before I am confident enough to start first cycle..

grandroid828

Awards
Bump to the top for answers!!! Anyone? Just this tid bit of info needed before I am confident enough to start first cycle..
Not to be rude, but you should be trembeling scared to cycle with your lack of knowledge at this point. GOOGLE IT. I googled your exact question and literally the first result answered it all perfectly.

lostboy

lostboy

Awards
Not to be rude, but you should be trembeling scared to cycle with your lack of knowledge at this point. GOOGLE IT. I googled your exact question and literally the first result answered it all perfectly.
Well how often untrue and/or out dated are some of the results on google? Because trust me I have used it.. As per result of search it says 25mg a day from day one of cycle.. But depending on the AI the dosing appears different. Hence my confusion.. I am just asking people that I assume have inside info on the subject and may have "short cuts" or useful info that isn't easily available on google..

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
So, I haven't posted in a while but I figured with the questions I have might as well ask the experts..
1. As a person considering his first cycle what should I start with and how much?
if your planning to do a natty comp while takin drugs..... you sir are a loser. < i say this because only 2 reasons to take drug tests and 1 does not test for AAS, the latter being work drug screens.

lostboy

lostboy

Awards
if your planning to do a natty comp while takin drugs..... you sir are a loser. < i say this because only 2 reasons to take drug tests and 1 does not test for AAS, the latter being work drug screens.
No no no I am not trying to compete in any form its just anxiety about the job..

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
No no no I am not trying to compete in any form its just anxiety about the job..
ok then.... no, work place test dont check for that. unless your job is some type of high post type job then maybe but if your questioning it you can ask for a written work policy of there drug testing. that should be givin with no questions.

lostboy

lostboy

Awards
ok then.... no, work place test dont check for that. unless your job is some type of high post type job then maybe but if your questioning it you can ask for a written work policy of there drug testing. that should be givin with no questions.
Thanks man really helpful.. What about masking agents ? Any experience with that? I hear athletes use them to help..

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
lol.... that stuff is top secret. no body give stuff like that away.

you will be fine. i would stay away from deca, the metabolites can be found in the system for up to 18months. most all others are from 1-4months.

lostboy

lostboy

Awards
lol.... that stuff is top secret. no body give stuff like that away.

you will be fine. i would stay away from deca, the metabolites can be found in the system for up to 18months. most all others are from 1-4months.
Your the man!!! Thanks man.. So now I am getting answers one last one.. About the AI.. I am going to keep anastrozole on hand should I dose it as soon as I start cycle or wait just in case I start signs of gyno? Should I dose the 12mg or 25mg? Every week or every other day??

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Your the man!!! Thanks man.. So now I am getting answers one last one.. About the AI.. I am going to keep anastrozole on hand should I dose it as soon as I start cycle or wait just in case I start signs of gyno? Should I dose the 12mg or 25mg? Every week or every other day??
.25mg eod or .5mg eod and adjust as you feel you have to. I'd start it a couple weeks in and run it the whole way through. Don't run armidex with Nolva if your going to run Nolva pct run aromasin ( exemstane ).

lostboy

lostboy

Awards
.25mg eod or .5mg eod and adjust as you feel you have to. I'd start it a couple weeks in and run it the whole way through. Don't run armidex with Nolva if your going to run Nolva pct run aromasin ( exemstane ).
Thank you sir I was confused on that part..

luckyphi

Awards
I wanna know if the anabolonline site is for real