SD to Epi Cycle

awhittamore

awhittamore

Awards
Wanted to start out by saying Hey to everyone. Not really new to the forum, just my first post. Been around for a few months, reading and whatnot. But a little info..

Height: 5'7"
Weight: Currently ~170 lbs, in the midst of a cut.
BF %: ~11-13%, see above.

Plan on doing an SD to Epi Bridge in about a month or so, depending on how the rest of this cut goes, and wanted to get some opinions and a little help on the cycle. Also planned on getting blood work done before the cycle, and after PCT.

Cycle

SD - 30/30/30/30/00/00
Epi - 00/00/20/20/40/50

Planned on starting Epi at 20mg on the 18th day and bumping to 30mg on the 27th and 28th day, to give time to set in, then starting the fifth week with 40mg without the SD. Last time I ran Epi solo it took about 10-12 days, that's why I'm starting so low. Just going off of previous experience.

Cycle Support Supplements

CEL Cycle Assist (Will Preload 2 weeks prior to Cycle.)
Liv52

Will pick up some Taurine if needed.

PCT

Nolva - 20/20/20/20 (First two days at 40) or 20/20/10/10. Was also considering a dual SERM with Nolva and Clomid. Open to suggestions!
PES Erase
DAA
CEL Cycle Assist
CEL PCT Assist

Let me know what you think. Thanks!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good to me! Maybe joint support for epi? Depends how you reacted last cycle. My friend tells me it's killer on his joints

awhittamore

awhittamore

Awards
Looks good to me! Maybe joint support for epi? Depends how you reacted last cycle. My friend tells me it's killer on his joints

Thanks! Yeah, I could feel it, but it wasn't anything bothersome.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True that, I planned on preloading Cycle Assist two weeks prior. Guess I forgot to mention that haha.
Looks like everything's covered then. Glad to see you researched bro.

awhittamore

awhittamore

Awards
Anyone have an opinion on the SERM dosage, or running both at the same time?

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have an opinion on the SERM dosage, or running both at the same time?
I don't think dual SERMs is necessary. Nolva at 40 for a few days and then 20/20/10/10 should be more than adequate when used in conjunction with your ancillary supps.

awhittamore

awhittamore

Awards
I don't think dual SERMs is necessary. Nolva at 40 for a few days and then 20/20/10/10 should be more than adequate when used in conjunction with your ancillary supps.
Was just wondering due to cycle length, dosage, and it being two Methyls. I'm assuming I'lll be pretty shutdown by the end, and I really don't want any rebound issues to arise during PCT.

shanedoolie

shanedoolie

Awards
Just my opinion, but I wouldnt run the s.d. At 30 all four weeks especially being the your well under 200lbs. The way I see it is you would be stressing your liver to the max right from the begining so then to add epi to the mix even at a low dose would really intensify the already high level of stress. I would say do it the other way around. Dose the superdrol low and the epi in tne higher range. For most people a 10/10/10/10 of s.d.. or even a 10/10/20/20 will result in the exact same amount of gains with less, stress and sides than a higher dosing cycle.

awhittamore

awhittamore

Awards
Just my opinion, but I wouldnt run the s.d. At 30 all four weeks especially being the your well under 200lbs. The way I see it is you would be stressing your liver to the max right from the begining so then to add epi to the mix even at a low dose would really intensify the already high level of stress.
Truthfully, not trying to be a dick here. But how does my weight affect my Liver?

shanedoolie

shanedoolie

Awards
Lol. Honestly I dont really know. Im just basing it on the hundreds of s.d. Logs and all of the info that says that. And also on my past 3 s.d. Cycles being around the same weight as you.

shanedoolie

shanedoolie

Awards
Also, my meaning behind the weight deal was more to the effect of mg. for results. Not so much as liver stress based on your weight.

awhittamore

awhittamore

Awards
Also, my meaning behind the weight deal was more to the effect of mg. for results. Not so much as liver stress based on your weight.
What did your cycles look like, and what kind of gains did you get?