Deca-drol max and cyanostane rx advice.

Nagoya Ragon

Awards
Hi

After some cycle advice. I've ordered iron mag labs deca-drol max and cyanostane rx. Going to be running them both together soon as a bulking cycle. I'm not new to ph's and have used much stronger before. But these two have come heavily reccomended as a stack. My question is., do I start the cycle running both together or start with the deca/cyno and then add the other in later in the cycle and go for a longer cycle overall. Advice from anyone who's used either of these before please guys.

Nagoya Ragon

Awards
Great, so turns out the website I've ordered my decadrol from hasn't got any in stock and its going to be a while before they do. How about a stack of cyanostane and halo extreme @ 2 caps a day of each ?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great, so turns out the website I've ordered my decadrol from hasn't got any in stock and its going to be a while before they do. How about a stack of cyanostane and halo extreme @ 2 caps a day of each ?
I actually prefer the Halo/Cyano stack myself. Less water for me.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
So u like cyno, I haven't used it but I've been eyeballing it for a while. Maybe stacked with some m sten.

Nagoya Ragon

Awards
Same here mate not tried it but used a few other ph's before and liked the sounds of it and read a Few logs on it sounds like a top product. Plus IML supps are top class as i've found. Gonna be throwing it in with some halo probably late in October for a cycle so il let you know how I get on.