BigTex Bulking Cycle/Nutrition/Training!! NO SECRETS!!

Page 8 of 9 First ... 36789 Last
  1. Registered User
    blaykeryan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    322
    Answers
    0

    Just read ur log bro great stuff..learned a lot, abt to finish sd then plan on stepping it up to the big boys and pin some test e end with some var...i know which machine ur talking abt abductor i think...grls are always on it at my gym i prolly look like a perv cause I'm always starring lol...great progress man

  2. Registered User
    BigTex08's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    537
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by blaykeryan
    Just read ur log bro great stuff..learned a lot, abt to finish sd then plan on stepping it up to the big boys and pin some test e end with some var...i know which machine ur talking abt abductor i think...grls are always on it at my gym i prolly look like a perv cause I'm always starring lol...great progress man

    Thanks! I'm glad you're learning bro!
  3. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0

    Tex u will prolly have a couple extra veins popping out at ur next comp, due to the excitement of having ur family there. Kennedy will pump u up for sure!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    BigTex08's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    537
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    Tex u will prolly have a couple extra veins popping out at ur next comp, due to the excitement of having ur family there. Kennedy will pump u up for sure!
    Ohh no doubt on that Brotha!
  5. Registered User
    Sleazy E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    90
    Answers
    0

    Bump for updates!
  6. Registered User
    av6258's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    163
    Answers
    0

    Bump
  7. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0

    Prob busy with his little boy
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  8. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Prob busy with his little boy
    Very understandable, gotta do his Daddy Duties
  9. Registered User
    BigTex08's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    537
    Answers
    0

    I'm back from hiding gentleman!!!
    And I'm bigger staying covered until march! Then I will be preping for Ronnie
  10. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0

    Your the ****in man!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  11. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post
    I'm back from hiding gentleman!!!
    And I'm bigger staying covered until march! Then I will be preping for Ronnie
    Welcome Back Big Tex! How's the Daddy life and Family? Can't wait to see photos, you gotta be huge by now my friend!
  12. Registered User
    BigTex08's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    537
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Your the ****in man!
    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Welcome Back Big Tex! How's the Daddy life and Family? Can't wait to see photos, you gotta be huge by now my friend!
    Thanks guys!!!!
    Family is amazing! My boy is growing big and strong!
    I'll post pictures if him but I'm gonna wait until march to post pictures of my self but I will tell y'all my stack! I pct'ed for a little bit my body/nuts needed it!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,624
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post

    Thanks guys!!!!
    Family is amazing! My boy is growing big and strong!
    I'll post pictures if him but I'm gonna wait until march to post pictures of my self but I will tell y'all my stack! I pct'ed for a little bit my body/nuts needed it!
    Twins? Oh wait, that's just your brachio haha. Congrats man
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  14. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,381
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post
    I'm back from hiding gentleman!!!
    And I'm bigger staying covered until march! Then I will be preping for Ronnie
    Sexy text's back. Aww he'll yeah!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  15. Registered User
    Sleazy E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    90
    Answers
    0

    hey tex. good to have you back.
  16. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,414
    Answers
    0

    Good to have you back big guy!!
  17. Registered User
    BigTex08's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    537
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Twins? Oh wait, that's just your brachio haha. Congrats man
    Yeah he's my mini me!!

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    Sexy text's back. Aww he'll yeah!
    Heck yeah SB I missed you guys!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy E View Post
    hey tex. good to have you back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Good to have you back big guy!!
    Thanks bros!!

    Alright I started my hexadex 450 last week
    Pined 1cc Monday then 1cc Thursday
    Along with 100mg of test p 3 times last week

    This week I did hex 1cc Monday Wednesday& Friday along with 100 mg of test p
    And I did 2 IUs of gh before bed Monday-Friday.

    In January I will add EQ, test suspension and dbol
  18. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,381
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post

    Yeah he's my mini me!!

    Heck yeah SB I missed you guys!!

    Thanks bros!!

    Alright I started my hexadex 450 last week
    Pined 1cc Monday then 1cc Thursday
    Along with 100mg of test p 3 times last week

    This week I did hex 1cc Monday Wednesday& Friday along with 100 mg of test p
    And I did 2 IUs of gh before bed Monday-Friday.

    In January I will add EQ, test suspension and dbol
    Sounds delicious! Going to stick with 2ius for a while? How are the sides?
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  19. Registered User
    BigTex08's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    537
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    Sounds delicious! Going to stick with 2ius for a while? How are the sides?
    Probably jump it up when my other kits get in.
    Sides are puffy nipples but I always have those
    Had them since I was 17 and did my first PH.
  20. Registered User
    thyrod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,303
    Answers
    0

    Glad to have you back bro
  21. Registered User
    BigTex08's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    537
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Glad to have you back bro
    Thanks bud!
  22. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0

    check out NLA 2013 New Years resolution Thread. Love to have you guys Join in the fun. Let's start them sacrifises and encourage our fellow AM Members to reach there 2013 Goals!

    New Year's Resolution Encouragement Thread by NLA Performance
  23. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0

    My Bad!
  24. Registered User
    BigTex08's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    537
    Answers
    0

    Well today was my first day back in the gym since the Saturday before last. Two Sundays ago I got a call that my 17 year sister was found dead.
    It's been a rough Christmas but me and my family are praying hard and trying to make it through.
    She was captain of the cheer team and had won first place in 123 weight class at regionals for power lifting. She took after me and wanted to be just like me.
    Friday was the hardest day of my life when I place her weight belt ( sign by every kid on the team) in the her casket. I think I might do one last powerlifting meet just for her. I told my self a year ago I was done with powerlifting because of the injury risk. So I'm still debating it.
  25. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,691
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post
    Well today was my first day back in the gym since the Saturday before last. Two Sundays ago I got a call that my 17 year sister was found dead.
    It's been a rough Christmas but me and my family are praying hard and trying to make it through.
    She was captain of the cheer team and had won first place in 123 weight class at regionals for power lifting. She took after me and wanted to be just like me.
    Friday was the hardest day of my life when I place her weight belt ( sign by every kid on the team) in the her casket. I think I might do one last powerlifting meet just for her. I told my self a year ago I was done with powerlifting because of the injury risk. So I'm still debating it.
    So sorry to hear bro prayers to you and your family.
    Independent
  26. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,338
    Answers
    0

    Damn dude. So sorry to hear. Can't imagine that.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  27. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0

    Prayers for you and your family bro! God bless
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,624
    Answers
    0

    Sorry for your loss, Tex. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  29. Big Baller
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post
    Well today was my first day back in the gym since the Saturday before last. Two Sundays ago I got a call that my 17 year sister was found dead.
    It's been a rough Christmas but me and my family are praying hard and trying to make it through.
    She was captain of the cheer team and had won first place in 123 weight class at regionals for power lifting. She took after me and wanted to be just like me.
    Friday was the hardest day of my life when I place her weight belt ( sign by every kid on the team) in the her casket. I think I might do one last powerlifting meet just for her. I told my self a year ago I was done with powerlifting because of the injury risk. So I'm still debating it.
    I'm real Sorry Tex! My thoughts and prayers go out to you and you family!
  30. Registered User
    Lukef2000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,414
    Answers
    0

    Damn big Tex that's terrible news! My thoughts are with you an your family
  31. Registered User
    emantest's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    233
    Answers
    0

    Sorry for the loss of your sister. God Bless you and your family.
  32. Registered User
    BigTex08's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    537
    Answers
    0

    Thanks guys prayers are definitely welcomed and needed!
  33. Registered User
    thyrod's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,303
    Answers
    0

    My sincere condolences tex. can't imagine going through this.
  34. Registered User
    wildfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    330
    Answers
    0

    Re: BigTex Bulking Cycle/Nutrition/Training!! NO SECRETS!!


    My sincere condolences, tex.

    May she rest in peace!
  35. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,381
    Answers
    0

    Dude... sorry to hear about your families loss.

    Do the pl neet. With your sister watching over you from heaven your bound to kick ass!

    Ill send my prayers for you and your family and your sister.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  36. Registered User
    BigTex08's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    537
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Dude... sorry to hear about your families loss.

    Do the pl neet. With your sister watching over you from heaven your bound to kick ass!

    Ill send my prayers for you and your family and your sister.
    Thanks SB. I'm getting a MRI this month to look at my shoulders and chest. Haven't been feeling right lately, so the outcome of that will determine my discussion on the PL meet.
  37. Registered User
    BigTex08's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    537
    Answers
    0

    Haven't been on here in months!!!
    But this is why
    Attached Images Attached Images    
  38. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,691
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post
    Haven't been on here in months!!!
    But this is why
    Nice work bud glad to see you back
    Independent
  39. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0

    Long time brother!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  40. Registered User
    BigTex08's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    537
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Long time brother!!!
    It has been man! Glad to be back!! How's the powerlifting going?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 01:19 PM
  2. Bulking Cycle
    By csakiges in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-03-2003, 10:14 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-22-2003, 11:48 AM
  4. Possible bulking cycle for winter
    By Jarconis in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-06-2003, 08:46 PM
  5. Natty Bulking Cycle
    By pogue in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 12:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in