BigTex Bulking Cycle/Nutrition/Training!! NO SECRETS!!

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.93%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by msrider

There a payne in the lower part of ur spine that is usualy cause by dbol or sd. Don't know scientificaly what it is, but know that taurin helped with the payne. But I could hardly get out of bed or even ty my shoe. It sucked!
    I believe it has to do with the kidneys. It makes your lowerback supertight that it hurts. I've never experienced them either. Even on 5 weeks sd up to 40mg
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

I believe it has to do with the kidneys. It makes your lowerback supertight that it hurts. I've never experienced them either. Even on 5 weeks sd up to 40mg
    Had me crawling one morning lol, I can laugh now but then I was cursing haha
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.77%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

It's good. I've heard of everyone talk about back pumps... Exactly what is that!? I don't think I've ever experienced it
    Ha you'd know if u had them. I had them the first 2 weeks of test. Which everyone says u usually don't get em from test but for some reason I did. Like everyone else said its basically a really stiff painful lower back pain.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.04%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

Funny thing is I got them WAY worse on halodrol at 100mg ed than on SD at 10/20/30/30, but I was running 4ad stacked with the SD so maybe that has to do with it.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Hell yeah man! I shot a good size doe last weekend thank god! I was completely out!
    Nice work man... I hope to get out soon....the season zips by anymore
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.77%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531

Nice work man... I hope to get out soon....the season zips by anymore
    No doubt dude. I used to hunt ALOT now with the wife and kid i don't get out near as much as I'd like
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.58%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

No doubt dude. I used to hunt ALOT now with the wife and kid i don't get out near as much as I'd like
    Glad I don't have a wife and kids..
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.77%

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

Glad I don't have a wife and kids..
    Hahahaha 90% of the time it's not that bad lol
    Purus labs Rep
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.49%

What kind of bow you use? I use a brute but still in the practice phase.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.58%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by thyrod
    What kind of bow you use? I use a brute but still in the practice phase.
    Right now a Matthews z7x but I want something with a longer axle to axle for better stability. Its sickeninly quiet though. Might go back to Bowtech.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.77%

Right now a Matthews z7x but I want something with a longer axle to axle for better stability. Its sickeninly quiet though. Might go back to Bowtech.
    Daaaamn big spender lol I shoot a Fred bear. Ill quit talking hunting now do t wanna high jack Tex's thread lol
    Purus labs Rep
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Daaaamn big spender lol I shoot a Fred bear. Ill quit talking hunting now do t wanna high jack Tex's thread lol
    LOL nah man he's chimed in on hunting, i'm sure he's cool with it. its hard to find left handed anything, so its hard to buy inexpensive gear. i went to an archery shop, it was the only lefty he had, fortunately i loved shooting it, as i said its whisper quiet, i just want longer a to a for more stability on a longer shot, i could take my old diamond out to 60 yards, 30 is my max range on that little thing.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.64%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

GTFO.... Jk bro I'm a big hunter! So I don't mind!
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.64%

Alright guys I got an extra long break at work today, so I normally I go work our at the 24 hour by my work, but today I made the drive to MetroFlex and worked out with the owner. WE WERE THE ONLY ONES IN THE GYM!!
    Killed my shoulders and traps!! Went up to 405 on reverse grip shrugs... I want my traps growing out of my ****ing neck!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.58%

Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post
    GTFO.... Jk bro I'm a big hunter! So I don't mind!
    LOL. one thing i wish i would have gotten a chance to hunt while i was in texas was hogs. never hunted for wild pigs. definitely been hogging once or twice though.

dude 10lbs in a week is f*cking sick btw!
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.58%

Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post
    Alright guys I got an extra long break at work today, so I normally I go work our at the 24 hour by my work, but today I made the drive to MetroFlex and worked out with the owner. WE WERE THE ONLY ONES IN THE GYM!!
    Killed my shoulders and traps!! Went up to 405 on reverse grip shrugs... I want my traps growing out of my ****ing neck!!
    im jelly as hell bro i want to hit up metroflex some day. i was actually considering taking a gig in texas for that reason. only problem it was like an hour away if not longer
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.77%

LOL. one thing i wish i would have gotten a chance to hunt while i was in texas was hogs. never hunted for wild pigs. definitely been hogging once or twice though.

dude 10lbs in a week is f*cking sick btw!
    That would be a blast. I went to Nebraska to bow hunt turkeys in march. That was an awesome trip. I don't know if a couple turkey are worth a 14 hour drive though haha
    Purus labs Rep
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.49%

I'm still a noob with everything with bows but I'm learning.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.58%

I'm still a noob with everything with bows but I'm learning.
    Gotta start somewhere bro. Just like lifting. I started with 135 on bench, im up a couple hundo from that.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.64%

im jelly as hell bro i want to hit up metroflex some day. i was actually considering taking a gig in texas for that reason. only problem it was like an hour away if not longer
    Bro it's pretty sick, if you do take a gig down here hit me up, I will take you to MetroFlex!!!
    It's worth the little drive!
  21. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.47%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

Someone talking bow hunting? How the hell did I miss this part of the thread? I use to guide elk hunters in Colorado, worked for high lonesome outfitters. Had a bow in my hand before a gun. Could tell y'all some amazing story's calling in bull elk and having them come right on top of you. 800lb animal screaming he wants to kill you from 3 yards away is pretty intense.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.58%

Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

Someone talking bow hunting? How the hell did I miss this part of the thread? I use to guide elk hunters in Colorado, worked for high lonesome outfitters. Had a bow in my hand before a gun. Could tell y'all some amazing story's calling in bull elk and having them come right on top of you. 800lb animal screaming he wants to kill you from 3 yards away is pretty intense.
    The closest I ever got to a bull when I lived out west was about 6 yards infront of my truck. It was still pretty intense. He was a trophy 6x. Unfortunately I have no idea how to elk hunt and never saw one in the woods
  23. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.47%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

The closest I ever got to a bull when I lived out west was about 6 yards infront of my truck. It was still pretty intense. He was a trophy 6x. Unfortunately I have no idea how to elk hunt and never saw one in the woods
    I called in a huge 6x well over 800lbs to within 3 feet of one of my hunters with a bow. It took me almost an hour and half to get him to come in. i had to tear pine trees to shreds pretending i was another bull elk and he showed up like a ninja super quiet. Came out of the scrub on the side of a big aspen and my hunter was sitting on the other side of the aspen. He was scared ****less. Haha this bull screamed 3 feet from him. Thought he **** his pants. He could have reached out and stabbed it with an arrow he was that close.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.58%

Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    I called in a huge 6x well over 800lbs to within 3 feet of one of my hunters with a bow. It took me almost an hour and half to get him to come in. i had to tear pine trees to shreds pretending i was another bull elk and he showed up like a ninja super quiet. Came out of the scrub on the side of a big aspen and my hunter was sitting on the other side of the aspen. He was scared ****less. Haha this bull screamed 3 feet from him. Thought he **** his pants. He could have reached out and stabbed it with an arrow he was that close.
    that would have been so sick! i hope someday to make it back out that way to try again.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.77%

Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

I just got wood lol I wanna elk hunt so bad
    Purus labs Rep
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.64%

Big Tex burned down at the Texas state fair yesterday...
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.49%

That's pretty sick that they'll come so close!
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.64%

I have an iscale that my girl bought me a long time ago and I just uploaded all my weight ins over that last couple months and man have I jumped up and down in weight... Crazy to see it actually written down!
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.07%

Dang..why haven't I seen this before. Subbed and excited to follow along.

Which MetroFlex do you typically go to? I will be moving back to DFW in 6-8 months.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.04%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

Damn man look at all them gainz you been gettin since august! 193 to 218, that's insane bro you are a beast!
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.64%

Quote Originally Posted by Nihsnek
    Dang..why haven't I seen this before. Subbed and excited to follow along.

Which MetroFlex do you typically go to? I will be moving back to DFW in 6-8 months.
    Glad you're in on this!
    I go to MetroFlex Midcities.
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.64%

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro
    Damn man look at all them gainz you been gettin since august! 193 to 218, that's insane bro you are a beast!
    Well I was 193 completely cut down for competition. But yeah I've made some good gains.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.49%

Hey big tex, could you outline your shoulder workout? My shoulders and back just don't ever get sore. And I know my back workouts are good just by seeing growth but man my shoulda are just not changing.
    Thanks bro
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.64%

Hey big tex, could you outline your shoulder workout? My shoulders and back just don't ever get sore. And I know my back workouts are good just by seeing growth but man my shoulda are just not changing.
    Thanks bro
    Yeah, no problem! I'll post it this week when I work out.

Also guys it looks like I'm about to be a dad!
    My girl is gonna pop any minute!
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.77%

Congrats bud! Cherish the early days they go by fast..then they turn into little hellyens lol boy or girl?
    Purus labs Rep
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.93%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Congrats my brother! It's truly a blessing
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.49%

Congrats bro! Gonna be one hell of an awesome ride!
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%

Congrats bro! Greatest accomplishment u can have is having a child, or 3 like me lol
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.47%

Congrats big guy!!
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.61%

Congrats bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 02:19 PM
  2. Bulking Cycle
    By csakiges in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-03-2003, 11:14 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-22-2003, 12:48 PM
  4. Possible bulking cycle for winter
    By Jarconis in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5