BigTex Bulking Cycle/Nutrition/Training!! NO SECRETS!!

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

I used rice oil. And it was super smooth!!!!
    I ended up making 160 ml of test 250. So we are set for a while. It's super cheap!
    Holy **** broski!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I used rice oil. And it was super smooth!!!!
    I ended up making 160 ml of test 250. So we are set for a while. It's super cheap!
    Damn thats a lot of test lol
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Answers

Nice log so far man. Youre looking pretty good for sure
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggie View Post
    I know if I mix butter, flour, eggs, vanilla, etc and bake it I get a product that wont poison me to death even if it tastes bad. The one or 2 pages I looked at used a toxic chemical called HEET and all he did was use distilled water to wash away the HEET + estrogen remnants. How does he / she know all that product is gone and they arent going to drop dead when they inject themselves? Do people get it sent to a lab to get tested for purity?

So I need to make better friends with people who do this so I can learn. :-)
    heet would be used to convert pellets into hormone crystals to remove estrogen and/or to strip an ester from the hormone.
    We arent talking about pelet conversion. We are talking about brewing with raw hormone powders.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy E View Post
    heet would be used to convert pellets into hormone crystals to remove estrogen and/or to strip an ester from the hormone.
    We arent talking about pelet conversion. We are talking about brewing with raw hormone powders.
    Yeah i figured as much but being as I am not knowledgeable on home brewing I wasnt sure which powders/etc were being used; the stuff I saw was converting steer pellets in to test e and they had one for tren as well. Found it very interesting to say the least.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Good amount of test you got there bro!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  196 lbs.
    Answers

Completely new to AM. First Anabolic thread that I've read, and now I'm hooked.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWingbino
    BigTex is the man! Def a top thread in my books
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thyrod
    Good amount of test you got there bro!
    Yeah, if I'm gonna spend the money on supplies and a crimper.. I'm gonna make a lot! I also do graphic design so I went ahead and made my own labels

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWingbino
    Welcome bro! If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. There is plenty of knowledge here to share.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

BigTex is the man! Def a top thread in my books
    Thanks Brotha! How's the kid doing? My girl is going to pop any day now.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Man my kids a monster lol almost 5 months now and the size of what a 10 month would be haha 28 in long to. Big boy haha
    Hell yea bro your gonna have a lot of fun! Hard work but its worth it and you already know what hard work is about! Let us know when brother! Keep Killin it!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  11. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

My boys are always asking for a drink of my protein haha, you will love being a dad bro!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Man my kids a monster lol almost 5 months now and the size of what a 10 month would be haha 28 in long to. Big boy haha
    Hell yea bro your gonna have a lot of fun! Hard work but its worth it and you already know what hard work is about! Let us know when brother! Keep Killin it!
    Dang man! Growing fast. We're you on cycle when you go her prego? I forgot if you told me or not.

Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    My boys are always asking for a drink of my protein haha, you will love being a dad bro!
    I always joke with my girl about how I'm gonna put protein in his bottles.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Haha not that I know of! Man now I can't wait to shoot up lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  14. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Dang man! Growing fast. We're you on cycle when you go her prego? I forgot if you told me or not.

I always joke with my girl about how I'm gonna put protein in his bottles.
    That's funny bro! Good humor is the best to keep the relationship alive. Congrats!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

This thread is pimp, I am goin to try a tren/mast/test cycle in a few months. It has answered some questions I had about running Tren.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Haha not that I know of! Man now I can't wait to shoot up lol
    Dang ok, I'm hope my son is a little superhuman because I was on cycle. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by R.D.
    This thread is pimp, I am goin to try a tren/mast/test cycle in a few months. It has answered some questions I had about running Tren.
    Glad I could help man! What test and tren are you running and at what dose?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

If he's like his dad he will be! Guaranteed!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post
    Dang ok, I'm hope my son is a little superhuman because I was on cycle. Lol

Glad I could help man! What test and tren are you running and at what dose?

I was going to use a blend, 75mg Tren ace./100mg Drostan prop./ 75mg Test phenylp. I have never used tren not sure if I'm am going to start at lower dose or just start at 75 mg every other day. If I have HCG I will run 8 weeks, if not I am thinking about kick starting with M-sten the first two weeks and only running 4 weeks. I don't like shutting down natty for more than a month.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Ok guys I slacked off on cardio this morning.. Kinda screws my whole day up because I lose one meal from not waking up early. Woke up and I feel super lean, I think the GH starting to take effect, my legs and hands are starting to fall asleep a lot.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Ok guys I slacked off on cardio this morning.. Kinda screws my whole day up because I lose one meal from not waking up early. Woke up and I feel super lean, I think the GH starting to take effect, my legs and hands are starting to fall asleep a lot.
    When does it happen? Is that a side from GH?
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

It happens randomly... Like seriously I think my nuts feel asleep yesterday! And yes it is. I also get this arthritis feeling in my hands.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Answers

It happens randomly... Like seriously I think my nuts feel asleep yesterday! And yes it is. I also get this arthritis feeling in my hands.
    It causes the same nerve bundles to swell in your forearms that cause carpal tunnel. I never heard of legs falling asleep on it though.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by R.D. View Post
    yes its a comon side effect
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

It causes the same nerve bundles to swell in your forearms that cause carpal tunnel. I never heard of legs falling asleep on it though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy E

yes its a comon side effect

Good to know!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Man GH scares the crap out of me, those sides are weird! I'm mostly scared of the intestine enlargement with prolonged use though, which I hear is only a problem if you're dosing over 2-3iu, but I also read somewhere that a dose that low is only good for leaning out. Have you been using GH long? Noticed anything from it beyond what AAS has done for you?
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Fukkn subbed. This is a sick read. One day I hope to cycle again. For now I am gunna learn from you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro

Man GH scares the crap out of me, those sides are weird! I'm mostly scared of the intestine enlargement with prolonged use though, which I hear is only a problem if you're dosing over 2-3iu, but I also read somewhere that a dose that low is only good for leaning out. Have you been using GH long? Noticed anything from it beyond what AAS has done for you?
    AAS has much worse sides to worry about than GH!
    And growth gut is from it being used for long periods of time and way to much! It doesn't happen as much as you think!
    And this is my first time on GH.

Quote Originally Posted by Medical420
    Fukkn subbed. This is a sick read. One day I hope to cycle again. For now I am gunna learn from you guys.

Glad you're in!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

AAS has much worse sides to worry about than GH!
    And growth gut is from it being used for long periods of time and way to much! It doesn't happen as much as you think!
    And this is my first time on GH.
    Ah cool, interested to see how it goes for you! Not like I needed one, but another reason for me to keep more interest in this log than others.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Damn that answers another question I posted here about. I was having problems with my arms falling asleep at night and my hands feeling weak and aching. I was on GHRP/CJC never knew that i was a side.I guess that means the ghrp/cjc was legit. I feel better now I thought something was wrong with me when it was happening.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I would love to try HGH. Run it like 6 months at a low dose but I can afford that lol.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  31. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Tex, how do you dose GH on non-workout days? I don't think you covered it, or am I ignorant and 4iu's post workout means only dosing on workout days?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by technique88
    I would love to try HGH. Run it like 6 months at a low dose but I can afford that lol.
    Ha right. Sh1ts salty!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Damn that answers another question I posted here about. I was having problems with my arms falling asleep at night and my hands feeling weak and aching. I was on GHRP/CJC never knew that i was a side.I guess that means the ghrp/cjc was legit. I feel better now I thought something was wrong with me when it was happening.
    Yep that's a way to tell your stuff is legit.
    I woke up the other morning and slapped my self in the face in accident Bc my hand was asleep....
    Woke me up tho!

Quote Originally Posted by technique88
    At a low dose it's really not that expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    Tex, how do you dose GH on non-workout days? I don't think you covered it, or am I ignorant and 4iu's post workout means only dosing on workout days?
    I just do it Mondays through Fridays and take off the weekends on the growth. That's how most of my friends that have their pro cards do it.
    And I train 6 days a week
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Answers

It can definitely get expensive depending on your dosing. The sides, as mentioned, are much more pronounced at higher levels for prolonged use, as with most things. Ive never used hgh myself but i would want to do a 6month cycle if I was going to.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Well guys here is another update.
    I woke up at 520 had a meal.
    Then did cardio and killed it! 25 min on level 10 on the stairs. Then did a 4 work out ab circuit. Haven't dont any side movements in a long time don't want my hips to get any bigger.
    Then did 4 heavy super sets on calves!

Ate good and clean today!
    Worked out back!
    Laid off deadlifts this week. But didn't some heavy barbell rows. My last set was with 275 for 8 reps, then dropped to 225 for 10 then 185 for 18.
    I have this stupid mind set that I'm gonna get fat from eating so much carbs so I did another 15 min of cardio. Lol
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Heard that on the carbs. If I so much as look at a flipping carb I gain 5 lbs. I'm so stinking carb sensitive. That's some good weight on them rows yo!
    IF IT HAS FOUR LEGS OR SWIMS OR FILES, IT DIES!
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Well guys here is another update.
    I woke up at 520 had a meal.
    Then did cardio and killed it! 25 min on level 10 on the stairs. Then did a 4 work out ab circuit. Haven't dont any side movements in a long time don't want my hips to get any bigger.
    Then did 4 heavy super sets on calves!

Ate good and clean today!
    Worked out back!
    Laid off deadlifts this week. But didn't some heavy barbell rows. My last set was with 275 for 8 reps, then dropped to 225 for 10 then 185 for 18.
    I have this stupid mind set that I'm gonna get fat from eating so much carbs so I did another 15 min of cardio. Lol
    Have you thought about carb cycling?
    It works really well for me.
    By the way great log so far, really learning a lot.
    Peace
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Magg0078 View Post
    Heard that on the carbs. If I so much as look at a flipping carb I gain 5 lbs. I'm so stinking carb sensitive. That's some good weight on them rows yo!
    I think this might be everyone man, I always carb up when bulking and I'll always get bloated. It's weird though I'll be looking lean as f*** when I wake up and not bloated at all but by the end of the day my belly will be bloated at least a good inch or two. Ridiculous.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro

I think this might be everyone man, I always carb up when bulking and I'll always get bloated. It's weird though I'll be looking lean as f*** when I wake up and not bloated at all but by the end of the day my belly will be bloated at least a good inch or two. Ridiculous.
    Yeah I feel the same way! I wake up with veins popping out of my legs... Then after I'm done with my first meal I feel like a whale!
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Well guys yesterday was legs!

I always start with leg extensions very light for 6 sets of 20. Get the blood pumping.
    Then went to leg press worked my way up to 12 plates on each side. Did 6 sets of presses. Then did some deep squares on the smith for 4 sets on 225. Next up was straight leg deads went up to 185, did 5 sets.
    Next was seated leg curls which sucked because I just killed hams on the deads. Did 5 medium weight sets.
    Last but not least was walking lunges with a 100lb barbell.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 01:19 PM
  2. Bulking Cycle
    By csakiges in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-03-2003, 10:14 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-22-2003, 11:48 AM
  4. Possible bulking cycle for winter
    By Jarconis in forum Cycle Info