BigTex Bulking Cycle/Nutrition/Training!! NO SECRETS!!

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Lol yeah man come on be a team player
    Its not enough that i pork fat chicks?

I will give it a shot next cycle!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

2. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

Ohhh god.... Bro that's definitely taking one for the team! But hey I have been porking my pregnant fiancé for the last 8months... Imagine looking down and seeing a hand doing the wave across her belly.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

I always looked at it like I was nailing the fat ones to practice for the hot ones lol....I def practiced way more than not though....
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

Ohhh god.... Bro that's definitely taking one for the team! But hey I have been porking my pregnant fiancé for the last 8months... Imagine looking down and seeing a hand doing the wave across her belly.
    Lol been there bro...sh1ts kinda creepy.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

LOLOL at least shes only temporarily fat. I always felt bad boning pregnant chicks... mostly because i was giving some other guys kid brain damage.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

LOLOL at least shes only temporarily fat. I always felt bad boning pregnant chicks... mostly because i was giving some other guys kid brain damage.
    Oh god that's jacked up!!! Lol
    You have no shame... Even if she is fat or pregnant! Lol

7. How did I miss this thread? Crush it Tex!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

8. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

Oh god that's jacked up!!! Lol
    You have no shame... Even if she is fat or pregnant! Lol
    So? I was worse when i drank... im pretty mild these days

9. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

So? I was worse when i drank... im pretty mild these days
    Hahahaha well I'm glad you aren't drinking anymore! Lol

10. On here's an update for you guys.

I'm at 206 in the morning.
    I killed my back yesterday.

Started with 3 sets of pull ups till failure, Super set With the suspension training pull ups looking handles. It's those cross fit style things. Idk hard to explain.
    Then 4 sets of pull downs, wide super wide grip.
    Then deadlifts for 5 sets... I'll tell y'all the weight I did Bc it's beastly... 135x25 225x20 315x18 405x12 495x7
    Then reverse grips rows 4 sets
    Then single arms rows
    Then pull overs with 80lb dumbell
    Then I like to finish with reverse flys on peck deck.
    Ohhh I also did 4 sets of 225x30 on shrugs
    Then I did 15min incline walking on a 20 incline treadmill

Today I blasted my arms!
    I like to super set my tri's with my bi's!
    Then I did my calves! I can feel them getting bigger.

Diets been spot on!

11. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08
    On here's an update for you guys.

Started with 3 sets of pull ups till failure, Super set With the suspension training pull ups looking handles. It's those cross fit style things. Idk hard to explain.
    Then deadlifts for 5 sets... I'll tell y'all the weight I did Bc it's beastly... 135x25 225x20 315x18 405x12 495x7
    Then single arms rows

Today I blasted my arms!

Diets been spot on!
    Definitely a beastly work out bro! Back day is the best day
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

12. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post

Then single arms rows

Today I blasted my arms!

Diets been spot on!
    beast deads man.

13. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post

Then single arms rows

Today I blasted my arms!

Diets been spot on!
    I felt DOMS in my back just reading that. Good lord. Nice workout man!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

14. That's my little secret to my super wide back... Plus I am the son of Zeus... So it comes naturally... Lol jk

15. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08
    That's my little secret to my super wide back... Plus I am the son of Zeus... So it comes naturally... Lol jk
    Haha guaranteed!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

16. Those DL's are fuggin serious man. Especially for your weight! Impressive for any weight but ded. For 205ish haha. Must get that from zues's side of the family tree
    Purus labs Rep

17. awesome detail in the diet and beastly workouts. Im in for this log! Must have knowledge!!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Those DL's are fuggin serious man. Especially for your weight! Impressive for any weight but ded. For 205ish haha. Must get that from zues's side of the family tree
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341
    awesome detail in the diet and beastly workouts. Im in for this log! Must have knowledge!!
    Thanks guys. I do come from a powerlifting background. But I was much heavier then.
    I think I'm gonna cut back on the high weight, and so more reps. I had to put bio freeze on my back yesterday like 10 times.

Just got done with my morning cardio. Did 10 min at 20 incline on treadmill then did 25 min backwards motion on elliptical.

19. My lands! What a log! I just caught up and I must say, this log makes me feel like a fat *****! Love the diet for sure. Get Huuuuge bruther!

20. I'm in bro! Looking jacked up man!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Magg0078
    My lands! What a log! I just caught up and I must say, this log makes me feel like a fat *****! Love the diet for sure. Get Huuuuge bruther!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000
    I'm in bro! Looking jacked up man!
    Thanks for the supports guys!

22. So I start my test e today. The reason I'm just starting it now is I haven't had it in supply. And if any of you guys know the name SX (well thats the abbreviation, idk if I can post the real name in here, still trying to figure out what's ok an what's not) Well anyways they got busted here. DEA and SWAT busted down their doors at 6am one morning about a month ago.

23. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08
    So I start my test e today. The reason I'm just starting it now is I haven't had it in supply. And if any of you guys know the name SX (well thats the abbreviation, idk if I can post the real name in here, still trying to figure out what's ok an what's not) Well anyways they got busted here. DEA and SWAT busted down their doors at 6am one morning about a month ago.
    You're in the Houston area, correct? I would think DEA would have a lot more important things to worry about than busting a gear supplier, if that is indeed what you are discussing. The government's priorities...

24. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post
    I had to put bio freeze on my back yesterday like 10 times.

I love BioFreeze, my wife is a massage therapist and turned me on to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinggrommet View Post
    You're in the Houston area, correct? I would think DEA would have a lot more important things to worry about than busting a gear supplier, if that is indeed what you are discussing. The government's priorities...
    Just like Marijuana...."some" people make more money fighting it.

25. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341

True that!!
    Peace

26. Quote Originally Posted by Kinggrommet

No I'm not. I'm in the Dallas area,.. And actually they weren't just suppliers... They moved millions of dollars worth a year. You have no idea what you are talking about

27. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341

That exactly how I got turned on to it a few years back! I dated a girl that work at a message envy. And she would bring me sample packets everyday! Now I have to by it from my deep tissue massage therapist.

28. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

That exactly how I got turned on to it a few years back! I dated a girl that work at a message envy. And she would bring me sample packets everyday! Now I have to by it from my deep tissue massage therapist.
    What does it do exactly and what can you compare it to? You had recommended an item in another thread, scrub for ance love that stuff, and maybe I need to get some bio freeze.

29. Quote Originally Posted by emantest

What does it do exactly and what can you compare it to? You had recommended an item in another thread, scrub for ance love that stuff, and maybe I need to get some bio freeze.
    It is the opposite of icyhot, it gets supercold like an icepack you rub on. Lasts longer than icyhot in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

30. Quote Originally Posted by emantest

Basically is a topical gel that cools in contact! Gets super super cold and last a long time!
    It's amazing! Just wash your hands five times after putting it on and DO NOT TOUCH YOUR NUTS after putting it on!!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 02:19 PM
  2. Bulking Cycle
    By csakiges in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-03-2003, 11:14 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-22-2003, 12:48 PM
  4. Possible bulking cycle for winter
    By Jarconis in forum Cycle Info