BigTex Bulking Cycle/Nutrition/Training!! NO SECRETS!!

Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Jelly bro!!! Damnnn
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

    Haha AB you would!
    Haha you know it brotha! Lookin stacked man! Your shoulders are insane!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by technique88
    Shredded bro! I can't wait I see what this cycle does for you. How long have you been training seriously and competitively?
    Starting training "seriously" in June. And I just had 2 shows in the past 2 months.

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Haha you know it brotha! Lookin stacked man! Your shoulders are insane!
    Thanks bro, they are definitely my strongest body part! Now If I can just get my arms on your level!

  4. I usually stay hidden in the Anabolics section but I'm definitely subbing in for this one. Looking great man can't wait to see how far you can progress!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    I usually stay hidden in the Anabolics section but I'm definitely subbing in for this one. Looking great man can't wait to see how far you can progress!
    Glad I could pull you out of hiding! Lol
    •   
       


  6. 6am cardio- 30 min on elliptical changed the levels of incline every 6 min.

    Then finished up with calves for a total of 500 reps!

  7. 6am cardio- 30 min on elliptical changed the levels of incline every 6 min.

    Then finished up with calves for a total of 500 reps!

  8. In for this.
    Good luck!
    Peace

  9. Alright boys...

    Meals so far today!
    Before I did my cardio this morning I had a whole grain bagel with fat free cream cheese- ****s amazing!!

    After cardio- 720am
    4 whole eggs 5 egg whites
    1 cup of oats

    10am- large... **** I mean super large.. Spinach salad w/ walnuts, cashews, 1 avocado, 1/2cup of grapes, small slices of tomato with fat free raspberry vinaigrette. Plus 1 serving of Karbolyn


    12:30- 8oz of chicken
    2 cups of of brown rice
    1/2 a sweet potato
    3oz of ground beef

    Then I went to the gym 45 later!
    Killed chest!!!
    4 sets of incline... Then drop set!
    4 sets of incline flys... Then drop set!
    5 sets of incline machine lateral grip... Then drop set!
    4 sets of free motion chest press(not the machine)... Then drop set!
    4 sets of 20reps on peck deck!
    4 sets of upper chest flys... Standing on the cable machine.

    Post work out 1 1/2 servings of hydro whey
    1/2 serving of Karbolyn
    5 fig newtons
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08
    Alright boys...

    Meals so far today!
    Before I did my cardio this morning I had a whole grain bagel with fat free cream cheese- ****s amazing!!

    After cardio- 720am
    4 whole eggs 5 egg whites
    1 cup of oats

    10am- large... **** I mean super large.. Spinach salad w/ walnuts, cashews, 1 avocado, 1/2cup of grapes, small slices of tomato with fat free raspberry vinaigrette. Plus 1 serving of Karbolyn

    12:30- 8oz of chicken
    2 cups of of brown rice
    1/2 a sweet potato
    3oz of ground beef

    Then I went to the gym 45 later!
    Killed chest!!!
    4 sets of incline... Then drop set!
    4 sets of incline flys... Then drop set!
    5 sets of incline machine lateral grip... Then drop set!
    4 sets of free motion chest press(not the machine)... Then drop set!
    4 sets of 20reps on peck deck!
    4 sets of upper chest flys... Standing on the cable machine.

    Post work out 1 1/2 servings of hydro whey
    1/2 serving of Karbolyn
    5 fig newtons
    Your chest and abs are sick bro!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  11. Those ****in delts are ridiculous man!!! ****!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  12. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Your chest and abs are sick bro!
    Thanks man, **** I'm actually feeling fat right now! When I was leaner I had veins up my abs!


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Those ****in delts are ridiculous man!!! ****!
    Hahaha I'll give you some of my delts if you give me some of your arms!!!

  13. Haha deal! I'm sure you mean triceps tho cuz my bis have a hard time growing like my delts!
    Question tho!!! If I pin my delts and bis does that give more chance for those to grow or is it just pin any muscle and same results?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  14. Dude ya your delts are just massive!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Haha deal! I'm sure you mean triceps tho cuz my bis have a hard time growing like my delts!
    Question tho!!! If I pin my delts and bis does that give more chance for those to grow or is it just pin any muscle and same results?
    Well I have some friends that will believe in spot injections until the day they die... Others say it doesn't do ****... But I'll tell you this.
    For the first while I did AAS I only shot in my ass. My ass hasn't grown ever. But now all I shoot is my delts and triceps and they are huge!
    I honestly think you get more growth in the spot you inject because that's were the steroid is first entering the body/muscle.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

    Well I have some friends that will believe in spot injections until the day they die... Others say it doesn't do ****... But I'll tell you this.
    For the first while I did AAS I only shot in my ass. My ass hasn't grown ever. But now all I shoot is my delts and triceps and they are huge!
    I honestly think you get more growth in the spot you inject because that's were the steroid is first entering the body/muscle.
    Word!!! Ima hit my delts and bis!!! I can dribble a basketball and get my tris to grow haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Word!!! Ima hit my delts and bis!!! I can dribble a basketball and get my tris to grow haha
    Bro let me know how it feels to pin your bi'a
    I've only injected igf in mine and that **** hurt!
    I would also separate 1/2 cc to each one.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

    Bro let me know how it feels to pin your bi'a
    I've only injected igf in mine and that **** hurt!
    I would also separate 1/2 cc to each one.
    Word haha ill get a few pins down before that haha but will let u know. How's the tri?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  19. Ha the dudes that pin calfs, lats and traps are hard asses in my book lol I couldn't do bi's either I don't think
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Word haha ill get a few pins down before that haha but will let u know. How's the tri?
    Tri's are super easy, got to spotinjections.com
    I've also pinned my traps a few times!

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Ha the dudes that pin calfs, lats and traps are hard asses in my book lol I couldn't do bi's either I don't think
    Traps aren't to bad, neither are lats... It slides in like butter in the lats.
    Calfs screw that!!!!!! I wanna be able to walk lol

  21. This has been said, but I have to say it again, those delts are ridiculous. Do us all a favor and list your should routine.
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body"

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

    Well I have some friends that will believe in spot injections until the day they die... Others say it doesn't do ****... But I'll tell you this.
    For the first while I did AAS I only shot in my ass. My ass hasn't grown ever. But now all I shoot is my delts and triceps and they are huge!
    I honestly think you get more growth in the spot you inject because that's were the steroid is first entering the body/muscle.
    I've heard when your using short esters or suspension /tne its a bit more beneficial for spot shots. My ass and quads arent getting any bigger pinning them with enanthate. Im probably going to pick up some tne for expiramental purposes, i'll probably try pinning chest and tri's with it, maybe bi's lats and calves too. I'll give feedback on it when I do it.

    I also think it may be a synthol like effect in smaller muscles, id imagine theres some fascial stretching going on when you load a cc or 2 into a delt or bicep... i have no proof of that but it makes sense in my head the way the oil knots me up when i push it in cold.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  23. Quote Originally Posted by alpinecoach
    This has been said, but I have to say it again, those delts are ridiculous. Do us all a favor and list your should routine.
    Ok I'll upload it for ya this week.

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    I've heard when your using short esters or suspension /tne its a bit more beneficial for spot shots. My ass and quads arent getting any bigger pinning them with enanthate. Im probably going to pick up some tne for expiramental purposes, i'll probably try pinning chest and tri's with it, maybe bi's lats and calves too. I'll give feedback on it when I do it.

    I also think it may be a synthol like effect in smaller muscles, id imagine theres some fascial stretching going on when you load a cc or 2 into a delt or bicep... i have no proof of that but it makes sense in my head the way the oil knots me up when i push it in cold.
    That makes sense, because I've Been using short esters in my last two cycles. And when I was shooting my ass I was using long esters.
    Hmmm might be switching it up this week and hit my quads and gluts.
    Keep me up to date on this SB, I'm very interested to see your results.

  24. Your diet is impeccable bro! Truly inspiring to get my act together and eat like a clean lean machine!
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Your diet is impeccable bro! Truly inspiring to get my act together and eat like a clean lean machine!
    From what I see in your avatar photo, you would be one crazy looking Mother****er shredded down to 6%!! My moto- No amount of cardio can out do a bad diet!! If you eat clean you will be lean!

  26. Reason areas like delts are bigger when injecting is because of the added oil to the muscle belly and slight inflammation from injecting
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    Reason areas like delts are bigger when injecting is because of the added oil to the muscle belly and slight inflammation from injecting
    Fair 'nuff. Glad thats settled with out pinning my biceps and calves. Wasn't looking forward to that!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  28. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Fair 'nuff. Glad thats settled with out pinning my biceps and calves. Wasn't looking forward to that!
    Still think you should be our Guinea pig and pin your bi's and calves! Take one for the AM team!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

    Still think you should be our Guinea pig and pin your bi's and calves! Take one for the AM team!
    Lol yeah man come on be a team player
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 02:19 PM
  2. Bulking Cycle
    By csakiges in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-03-2003, 11:14 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-22-2003, 12:48 PM
  4. Possible bulking cycle for winter
    By Jarconis in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-06-2003, 09:46 PM
  5. Natty Bulking Cycle
    By pogue in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 01:27 AM
Log in
Log in