BigTex Bulking Cycle/Nutrition/Training!! NO SECRETS!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

BigTex Bulking Cycle/Nutrition/Training!! NO SECRETS!!

Page 2 of 9 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08
    Alright boys...

Meals so far today!
    Before I did my cardio this morning I had a whole grain bagel with fat free cream cheese- ****s amazing!!

After cardio- 720am
    4 whole eggs 5 egg whites
    1 cup of oats

10am- large... **** I mean super large.. Spinach salad w/ walnuts, cashews, 1 avocado, 1/2cup of grapes, small slices of tomato with fat free raspberry vinaigrette. Plus 1 serving of Karbolyn

12:30- 8oz of chicken
    2 cups of of brown rice
    1/2 a sweet potato
    3oz of ground beef

Then I went to the gym 45 later!
    Killed chest!!!
    4 sets of incline... Then drop set!
    4 sets of incline flys... Then drop set!
    5 sets of incline machine lateral grip... Then drop set!
    4 sets of free motion chest press(not the machine)... Then drop set!
    4 sets of 20reps on peck deck!
    4 sets of upper chest flys... Standing on the cable machine.

Post work out 1 1/2 servings of hydro whey
    1/2 serving of Karbolyn
    5 fig newtons
    Your chest and abs are sick bro!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Those ****in delts are ridiculous man!!! ****!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Your chest and abs are sick bro!
    Thanks man, **** I'm actually feeling fat right now! When I was leaner I had veins up my abs!

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Those ****in delts are ridiculous man!!! ****!
    Hahaha I'll give you some of my delts if you give me some of your arms!!!
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Haha deal! I'm sure you mean triceps tho cuz my bis have a hard time growing like my delts!
    Question tho!!! If I pin my delts and bis does that give more chance for those to grow or is it just pin any muscle and same results?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.

Dude ya your delts are just massive!
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Haha deal! I'm sure you mean triceps tho cuz my bis have a hard time growing like my delts!
    Question tho!!! If I pin my delts and bis does that give more chance for those to grow or is it just pin any muscle and same results?
    Well I have some friends that will believe in spot injections until the day they die... Others say it doesn't do ****... But I'll tell you this.
    For the first while I did AAS I only shot in my ass. My ass hasn't grown ever. But now all I shoot is my delts and triceps and they are huge!
    I honestly think you get more growth in the spot you inject because that's were the steroid is first entering the body/muscle.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Well I have some friends that will believe in spot injections until the day they die... Others say it doesn't do ****... But I'll tell you this.
    For the first while I did AAS I only shot in my ass. My ass hasn't grown ever. But now all I shoot is my delts and triceps and they are huge!
    I honestly think you get more growth in the spot you inject because that's were the steroid is first entering the body/muscle.
    Word!!! Ima hit my delts and bis!!! I can dribble a basketball and get my tris to grow haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Word!!! Ima hit my delts and bis!!! I can dribble a basketball and get my tris to grow haha
    Bro let me know how it feels to pin your bi'a
    I've only injected igf in mine and that **** hurt!
    I would also separate 1/2 cc to each one.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Bro let me know how it feels to pin your bi'a
    I've only injected igf in mine and that **** hurt!
    I would also separate 1/2 cc to each one.
    Word haha ill get a few pins down before that haha but will let u know. How's the tri?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ha the dudes that pin calfs, lats and traps are hard asses in my book lol I couldn't do bi's either I don't think
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Word haha ill get a few pins down before that haha but will let u know. How's the tri?
    Tri's are super easy, got to spotinjections.com
    I've also pinned my traps a few times!

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Ha the dudes that pin calfs, lats and traps are hard asses in my book lol I couldn't do bi's either I don't think
    Traps aren't to bad, neither are lats... It slides in like butter in the lats.
    Calfs screw that!!!!!! I wanna be able to walk lol
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.

This has been said, but I have to say it again, those delts are ridiculous. Do us all a favor and list your should routine.
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body"
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've heard when your using short esters or suspension /tne its a bit more beneficial for spot shots. My ass and quads arent getting any bigger pinning them with enanthate. Im probably going to pick up some tne for expiramental purposes, i'll probably try pinning chest and tri's with it, maybe bi's lats and calves too. I'll give feedback on it when I do it.

I also think it may be a synthol like effect in smaller muscles, id imagine theres some fascial stretching going on when you load a cc or 2 into a delt or bicep... i have no proof of that but it makes sense in my head the way the oil knots me up when i push it in cold.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by alpinecoach
    This has been said, but I have to say it again, those delts are ridiculous. Do us all a favor and list your should routine.
    Ok I'll upload it for ya this week.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

I've heard when your using short esters or suspension /tne its a bit more beneficial for spot shots. My ass and quads arent getting any bigger pinning them with enanthate. Im probably going to pick up some tne for expiramental purposes, i'll probably try pinning chest and tri's with it, maybe bi's lats and calves too. I'll give feedback on it when I do it.

I also think it may be a synthol like effect in smaller muscles, id imagine theres some fascial stretching going on when you load a cc or 2 into a delt or bicep... i have no proof of that but it makes sense in my head the way the oil knots me up when i push it in cold.
    That makes sense, because I've Been using short esters in my last two cycles. And when I was shooting my ass I was using long esters.
    Hmmm might be switching it up this week and hit my quads and gluts.
    Keep me up to date on this SB, I'm very interested to see your results.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Your diet is impeccable bro! Truly inspiring to get my act together and eat like a clean lean machine!
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Your diet is impeccable bro! Truly inspiring to get my act together and eat like a clean lean machine!
    From what I see in your avatar photo, you would be one crazy looking Mother****er shredded down to 6%!! My moto- No amount of cardio can out do a bad diet!! If you eat clean you will be lean!
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Reason areas like delts are bigger when injecting is because of the added oil to the muscle belly and slight inflammation from injecting
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    Reason areas like delts are bigger when injecting is because of the added oil to the muscle belly and slight inflammation from injecting
    Fair 'nuff. Glad thats settled with out pinning my biceps and calves. Wasn't looking forward to that!
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Fair 'nuff. Glad thats settled with out pinning my biceps and calves. Wasn't looking forward to that!
    Still think you should be our Guinea pig and pin your bi's and calves! Take one for the AM team!
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Still think you should be our Guinea pig and pin your bi's and calves! Take one for the AM team!
    Lol yeah man come on be a team player
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Lol yeah man come on be a team player
    Its not enough that i pork fat chicks?

I will give it a shot next cycle!
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Ohhh god.... Bro that's definitely taking one for the team! But hey I have been porking my pregnant fiancé for the last 8months... Imagine looking down and seeing a hand doing the wave across her belly.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

I always looked at it like I was nailing the fat ones to practice for the hot ones lol....I def practiced way more than not though....
    Purus labs Rep
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Ohhh god.... Bro that's definitely taking one for the team! But hey I have been porking my pregnant fiancé for the last 8months... Imagine looking down and seeing a hand doing the wave across her belly.
    Lol been there bro...sh1ts kinda creepy.
    Purus labs Rep
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

LOLOL at least shes only temporarily fat. I always felt bad boning pregnant chicks... mostly because i was giving some other guys kid brain damage.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

LOLOL at least shes only temporarily fat. I always felt bad boning pregnant chicks... mostly because i was giving some other guys kid brain damage.
    Oh god that's jacked up!!! Lol
    You have no shame... Even if she is fat or pregnant! Lol
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

How did I miss this thread? Crush it Tex!
    BOARD TYRANT
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Oh god that's jacked up!!! Lol
    You have no shame... Even if she is fat or pregnant! Lol
    So? I was worse when i drank... im pretty mild these days
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

So? I was worse when i drank... im pretty mild these days
    Hahahaha well I'm glad you aren't drinking anymore! Lol
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

On here's an update for you guys.

I'm at 206 in the morning.
    I killed my back yesterday.

Started with 3 sets of pull ups till failure, Super set With the suspension training pull ups looking handles. It's those cross fit style things. Idk hard to explain.
    Then 4 sets of pull downs, wide super wide grip.
    Then deadlifts for 5 sets... I'll tell y'all the weight I did Bc it's beastly... 135x25 225x20 315x18 405x12 495x7
    Then reverse grips rows 4 sets
    Then single arms rows
    Then pull overs with 80lb dumbell
    Then I like to finish with reverse flys on peck deck.
    Ohhh I also did 4 sets of 225x30 on shrugs
    Then I did 15min incline walking on a 20 incline treadmill

Today I blasted my arms!
    I like to super set my tri's with my bi's!
    Then I did my calves! I can feel them getting bigger.

Diets been spot on!
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Started with 3 sets of pull ups till failure, Super set With the suspension training pull ups looking handles. It's those cross fit style things. Idk hard to explain.
    Then deadlifts for 5 sets... I'll tell y'all the weight I did Bc it's beastly... 135x25 225x20 315x18 405x12 495x7
    Then single arms rows

Today I blasted my arms!

Diets been spot on!
    Definitely a beastly work out bro! Back day is the best day
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post

Then single arms rows

Today I blasted my arms!

Diets been spot on!
    beast deads man.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post

Then single arms rows

Today I blasted my arms!

Diets been spot on!
    I felt DOMS in my back just reading that. Good lord. Nice workout man!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

That's my little secret to my super wide back... Plus I am the son of Zeus... So it comes naturally... Lol jk
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

That's my little secret to my super wide back... Plus I am the son of Zeus... So it comes naturally... Lol jk
    Haha guaranteed!!!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Those DL's are fuggin serious man. Especially for your weight! Impressive for any weight but ded. For 205ish haha. Must get that from zues's side of the family tree
    Purus labs Rep
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

awesome detail in the diet and beastly workouts. Im in for this log! Must have knowledge!!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Those DL's are fuggin serious man. Especially for your weight! Impressive for any weight but ded. For 205ish haha. Must get that from zues's side of the family tree
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341
    awesome detail in the diet and beastly workouts. Im in for this log! Must have knowledge!!
    Thanks guys. I do come from a powerlifting background. But I was much heavier then.
    I think I'm gonna cut back on the high weight, and so more reps. I had to put bio freeze on my back yesterday like 10 times.

Just got done with my morning cardio. Did 10 min at 20 incline on treadmill then did 25 min backwards motion on elliptical.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

My lands! What a log! I just caught up and I must say, this log makes me feel like a fat *****! Love the diet for sure. Get Huuuuge bruther!
    IF IT HAS FOUR LEGS OR SWIMS OR FILES, IT DIES!
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm in bro! Looking jacked up man!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 01:19 PM
  2. Bulking Cycle
    By csakiges in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-03-2003, 10:14 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-22-2003, 11:48 AM
  4. Possible bulking cycle for winter