BigTex Bulking Cycle/Nutrition/Training!! NO SECRETS!!

Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011

1. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Glad to have you back bro
    Thanks bud!

2. check out NLA 2013 New Years resolution Thread. Love to have you guys Join in the fun. Let's start them sacrifises and encourage our fellow AM Members to reach there 2013 Goals!

New Year's Resolution Encouragement Thread by NLA Performance
    •   

3. My Bad!

4. Well today was my first day back in the gym since the Saturday before last. Two Sundays ago I got a call that my 17 year sister was found dead.
    It's been a rough Christmas but me and my family are praying hard and trying to make it through.
    She was captain of the cheer team and had won first place in 123 weight class at regionals for power lifting. She took after me and wanted to be just like me.
    Friday was the hardest day of my life when I place her weight belt ( sign by every kid on the team) in the her casket. I think I might do one last powerlifting meet just for her. I told my self a year ago I was done with powerlifting because of the injury risk. So I'm still debating it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post
    Well today was my first day back in the gym since the Saturday before last. Two Sundays ago I got a call that my 17 year sister was found dead.
    It's been a rough Christmas but me and my family are praying hard and trying to make it through.
    She was captain of the cheer team and had won first place in 123 weight class at regionals for power lifting. She took after me and wanted to be just like me.
    Friday was the hardest day of my life when I place her weight belt ( sign by every kid on the team) in the her casket. I think I might do one last powerlifting meet just for her. I told my self a year ago I was done with powerlifting because of the injury risk. So I'm still debating it.
    So sorry to hear bro prayers to you and your family.
    Independent
    •   

6. Damn dude. So sorry to hear. Can't imagine that.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

7. Prayers for you and your family bro! God bless
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

8. Sorry for your loss, Tex. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

9. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post
    Well today was my first day back in the gym since the Saturday before last. Two Sundays ago I got a call that my 17 year sister was found dead.
    I'm real Sorry Tex! My thoughts and prayers go out to you and you family!

10. Damn big Tex that's terrible news! My thoughts are with you an your family

11. Sorry for the loss of your sister. God Bless you and your family.

12. Thanks guys prayers are definitely welcomed and needed!

13. My sincere condolences tex. can't imagine going through this.
  14. Re: BigTex Bulking Cycle/Nutrition/Training!! NO SECRETS!!

My sincere condolences, tex.

May she rest in peace!

15. Dude... sorry to hear about your families loss.

Do the pl neet. With your sister watching over you from heaven your bound to kick ass!

Ill send my prayers for you and your family and your sister.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

16. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Dude... sorry to hear about your families loss.

Do the pl neet. With your sister watching over you from heaven your bound to kick ass!

Ill send my prayers for you and your family and your sister.
    Thanks SB. I'm getting a MRI this month to look at my shoulders and chest. Haven't been feeling right lately, so the outcome of that will determine my discussion on the PL meet.

17. Haven't been on here in months!!!
    But this is why
    Attached Images Attached Images    

18. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post
    Haven't been on here in months!!!
    But this is why
    Nice work bud glad to see you back
    Independent

19. Long time brother!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

20. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Long time brother!!!
    It has been man! Glad to be back!! How's the powerlifting going?

21. Good to see you back big tex! Been killing it I see!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 03:19 PM
  2. Bulking Cycle
    By csakiges in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-03-2003, 12:14 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-22-2003, 01:48 PM
  4. Possible bulking cycle for winter
    By Jarconis in forum Cycle Info