BigTex Bulking Cycle/Nutrition/Training!! NO SECRETS!!

Page 10 of 11 First ... 891011 Last

  1. Cute little guy bro! He needs a cardinals outfit, jk! Congrats!


  2. Cute baby
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08
    Thanks guys we got the little man home today... And to say the least I'm a huge rangers fan, so this was his going home outfit!

    Oh I'm back in the gym tomorrow!!
    He's got more hair on his head then I ever have :-( LOL.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  4. Alright guys went to the gym tonight!!! Wahoo great work out!
    I killed arms!!!
    Super set tris and bis.

    First set was standing db curls.... And single hand over head tricep extensions
    30x20
    45x15
    55x8
    65x4 (drop set) 45x5 30x5 20x10

    Second set cable straight bar push downs.... And standing barbell curls.
    Tris
    120x30
    150x20
    170x15
    Wholw stack x18 drop to 160x10 80x15

    Standing curls
    Bar x 30
    75x15
    85x10
    95x8 drop 85x5 75x5 bar x 10

    Incline setted db curls and scull crushers
    Curls
    35lbx12
    35x10
    35x8 drop 20x10

    Crushers
    100lbsx20
    100x20
    100x15
    100x15

    Ex bar push downs and lat pull reverse curls behind head.... If you don't know what I'm talking about, you seat reversed on the lat pull down and grab close grip on the bar and curl it down behind your head.

    Push downs
    Whole stack x 15
    Stack x 15
    Stack x 15
    Stack+45lb plate x10

    Curls
    50x15
    60x12
    75x8 drop 60x5 drop 40x20

    BOOM!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08
    Alright guys went to the gym tonight!!! Wahoo great work out!
    I killed arms!!!
    Super set tris and bis.

    First set was standing db curls.... And single hand over head tricep extensions
    30x20
    45x15
    55x8
    65x4 (drop set) 45x5 30x5 20x10

    Second set cable straight bar push downs.... And standing barbell curls.
    Tris
    120x30
    150x20
    170x15
    Wholw stack x18 drop to 160x10 80x15

    Standing curls
    Bar x 30
    75x15
    85x10
    95x8 drop 85x5 75x5 bar x 10

    Incline setted db curls and scull crushers
    Curls
    35lbx12
    35x10
    35x8 drop 20x10

    Crushers
    100lbsx20
    100x20
    100x15
    100x15

    Ex bar push downs and lat pull reverse curls behind head.... If you don't know what I'm talking about, you seat reversed on the lat pull down and grab close grip on the bar and curl it down behind your head.

    Push downs
    Whole stack x 15
    Stack x 15
    Stack x 15
    Stack+45lb plate x10

    Curls
    50x15
    60x12
    75x8 drop 60x5 drop 40x20

    BOOM!!!
    Awesome workout Tex! You havnt lost a beat bro! Keep killing it and enjoy ur baby boy.
    •   
       


  6. B4 u worked out to look good. Now u do it to protect ur seed!
    Lol, keep killin it

  7. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

    Awesome workout Tex! You havnt lost a beat bro! Keep killing it and enjoy ur baby boy.
    Yes sir! Mommy actually told me she can't wait for her and kennedy to be cheering for me at my next competition!

    Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    B4 u worked out to look good. Now u do it to protect ur seed!
    Lol, keep killin it
    Haha no doubt in that!!!

  8. nice lifts Bro!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

    Yes sir! Mommy actually told me she can't wait for her and kennedy to be cheering for me at my next competition!
    Bet you can't wait for that just as much!

    Power house!

    Posted with iPhone Am.com App
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html

  10. Ok guys tonight was legs. @metroflex

    Started with 2 sets of leg extensions for 30 reps to warm up my knees and legs.
    Then went to box squats. Warm up for 20 reps just bar.
    135x20
    225x15
    225x15
    275x12
    315x10
    Didn't go to crazy. But box squats aren't easy!

    Leg extensions
    Don't remember weight
    But I did 6 sets and last set was a drop

    Lying leg curls
    Again don't remember weight
    For 8 sets last set drop

    Lunges at 135lbs for ten reps each leg for 3 sets.

    Super set calves with light leg press
    Only did 4 plates on each side for 5 sets.

    I call it the "YES" machine, it's for your outer gluts. We're you up your legs up wide... You see a lot of girls on it.
    I did 5 sets last set dropped.

    Then 2 sets of seated leg curls for 30 reps... To burn it out!

  11. Just read ur log bro great stuff..learned a lot, abt to finish sd then plan on stepping it up to the big boys and pin some test e end with some var...i know which machine ur talking abt abductor i think...grls are always on it at my gym i prolly look like a perv cause I'm always starring lol...great progress man

  12. Quote Originally Posted by blaykeryan
    Just read ur log bro great stuff..learned a lot, abt to finish sd then plan on stepping it up to the big boys and pin some test e end with some var...i know which machine ur talking abt abductor i think...grls are always on it at my gym i prolly look like a perv cause I'm always starring lol...great progress man

    Thanks! I'm glad you're learning bro!

  13. Tex u will prolly have a couple extra veins popping out at ur next comp, due to the excitement of having ur family there. Kennedy will pump u up for sure!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    Tex u will prolly have a couple extra veins popping out at ur next comp, due to the excitement of having ur family there. Kennedy will pump u up for sure!
    Ohh no doubt on that Brotha!

  15. Bump for updates!

  16. Prob busy with his little boy
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Prob busy with his little boy
    Very understandable, gotta do his Daddy Duties

  18. I'm back from hiding gentleman!!!
    And I'm bigger staying covered until march! Then I will be preping for Ronnie

  19. Your the ****in man!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post
    I'm back from hiding gentleman!!!
    And I'm bigger staying covered until march! Then I will be preping for Ronnie
    Welcome Back Big Tex! How's the Daddy life and Family? Can't wait to see photos, you gotta be huge by now my friend!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Your the ****in man!
    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Welcome Back Big Tex! How's the Daddy life and Family? Can't wait to see photos, you gotta be huge by now my friend!
    Thanks guys!!!!
    Family is amazing! My boy is growing big and strong!
    I'll post pictures if him but I'm gonna wait until march to post pictures of my self but I will tell y'all my stack! I pct'ed for a little bit my body/nuts needed it!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post

    Thanks guys!!!!
    Family is amazing! My boy is growing big and strong!
    I'll post pictures if him but I'm gonna wait until march to post pictures of my self but I will tell y'all my stack! I pct'ed for a little bit my body/nuts needed it!
    Twins? Oh wait, that's just your brachio haha. Congrats man
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post
    I'm back from hiding gentleman!!!
    And I'm bigger staying covered until march! Then I will be preping for Ronnie
    Sexy text's back. Aww he'll yeah!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  24. hey tex. good to have you back.

  25. Good to have you back big guy!!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Twins? Oh wait, that's just your brachio haha. Congrats man
    Yeah he's my mini me!!

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    Sexy text's back. Aww he'll yeah!
    Heck yeah SB I missed you guys!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy E View Post
    hey tex. good to have you back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Good to have you back big guy!!
    Thanks bros!!

    Alright I started my hexadex 450 last week
    Pined 1cc Monday then 1cc Thursday
    Along with 100mg of test p 3 times last week

    This week I did hex 1cc Monday Wednesday& Friday along with 100 mg of test p
    And I did 2 IUs of gh before bed Monday-Friday.

    In January I will add EQ, test suspension and dbol

  27. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08 View Post

    Yeah he's my mini me!!

    Heck yeah SB I missed you guys!!

    Thanks bros!!

    Alright I started my hexadex 450 last week
    Pined 1cc Monday then 1cc Thursday
    Along with 100mg of test p 3 times last week

    This week I did hex 1cc Monday Wednesday& Friday along with 100 mg of test p
    And I did 2 IUs of gh before bed Monday-Friday.

    In January I will add EQ, test suspension and dbol
    Sounds delicious! Going to stick with 2ius for a while? How are the sides?
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  28. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    Sounds delicious! Going to stick with 2ius for a while? How are the sides?
    Probably jump it up when my other kits get in.
    Sides are puffy nipples but I always have those
    Had them since I was 17 and did my first PH.

  29. Glad to have you back bro
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 02:19 PM
  2. Bulking Cycle
    By csakiges in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-03-2003, 11:14 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-22-2003, 12:48 PM
  4. Possible bulking cycle for winter
    By Jarconis in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-06-2003, 09:46 PM
  5. Natty Bulking Cycle
    By pogue in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 01:27 AM
Log in
Log in