What would be a great cutting cycle to start with for a beginner

andrewcb

Awards
trying to help a buddy out here and his people are telling him to take 1000mg of this a 100mg of this do this and that blah blah like they are just loading him up with stuff because they want him to see major results like crazy. I'm trying to tell him to slow his roll. this will be his first major cycle/stack.

My cycle I tell him I think would be ideal would be
test-p 500(250 2x a week) a week - 12 weeks
his winny shots (100mg) 3x a week for 12 weeks
tren 50 every other day 8 weeks
anavar 40-50mg for 4 weeks

also someone told him to take nolvedex everyday at a low dosage which i see why that wouldn't be bad but would this effect the cycle in anyway, I also argued armidex would be better to do during cycle and the nolvadex for pct(I also think he has clomid.)

any input would be appreciated

andrewcb

Awards
Also is there a way to find/change my email for this site. I can't remember what email i signed up under and would like to change if possible. thank you (figured it out)

Last edited:
jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
trying to help a buddy out here and his people are telling him to take 1000mg of this a 100mg of this do this and that blah blah like they are just loading him up with stuff because they want him to see major results like crazy. I'm trying to tell him to slow his roll. this will be his first major cycle/stack.

test-p 500(250 2x a week) a week - 12 weeks
his winny shots (100mg) 3x a week for 12 weeks
tren 50 every other day 8 weeks
anavar 40-50mg for 4 weeks

also someone told him to take nolvedex everyday at a low dosage which i see why that wouldn't be bad but would this effect the cycle in anyway, I also argued armidex would be better to do during cycle and the nolvadex for pct(I also think he has clomid.)

any input would be appreciated
My recommendation. Less food.

andrewcb

Awards
i totally agree but his mind is set he wants to juice again. just want to make sure he's doing what he's suppose to correctly and the best way with the best stack. thats why i asked you guys i don't listen to his friends and some people i know with not much knowledge or experience. Hoping you guys can give me some good advice on the cycle

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i totally agree but his mind is set he wants to juice again. just want to make sure he's doing what he's suppose to correctly and the best way with the best stack. thats why i asked you guys i don't listen to his friends and some people i know with not much knowledge or experience. Hoping you guys can give me some good advice on the cycle
I don't know his experience with those compounds but it seems like overkill to me.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I mean from what I've read test cyp either stand alone or with winny is a great beginner cycle. It just makes sense to work up to the harder anabolics. Even with prohormones some people go straight to superdrol for their first cycle. Other light cycles don't even feel effective when people do that. I say start mild and work up. Its more fun that way. Well in my opinion anyways

andrewcb

Awards
he's about 200-205 about 5 10, not in to good of shape but not real bad. doesn't smoke or anything just kindy chunky. has been working out off and on. His lifts are 225 8 reps 3 sets, other then that i dont know all his stats. no high blood pressure or any problems. he has ran like winny and tren-e and i believe another one but dont know what it was. i don't think he has ran the cycles correctly because his friends are clowns, they think its best to just put the max dosage in you and get big real fast, im telling him thats how bad things happen.
my ultimate advice to him was
i would do monday, wednesday, friday, 200 mg tren-e, 200mg test-p, 100mg winny for each of those days for 12 weeks and anavar 50 mg every other day for 4 weeks. take a low dosage of armidex during cycle and clomid/nolvadex pct. keep up with a healthy diet and keep the liver and kidneys clean with a ton of fish oil and milk thistle products and drink plenty of water.
i'm sure this isn't the best plan, any advice on how to tweak it or what should be done.

i know they say take some of these eod but damn that just seems like to many shots thats why i recommended 3x a week

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
he's about 200-205 about 5 10, not in to good of shape but not real bad. doesn't smoke or anything just kindy chunky. has been working out off and on. His lifts are 225 8 reps 3 sets, other then that i dont know all his stats. no high blood pressure or any problems. he has ran like winny and tren-e and i believe another one but dont know what it was. i don't think he has ran the cycles correctly because his friends are clowns, they think its best to just put the max dosage in you and get big real fast, im telling him thats how bad things happen.
my ultimate advice to him was
i would do monday, wednesday, friday, 200 mg tren-e, 200mg test-p, 100mg winny for each of those days for 12 weeks and anavar 50 mg every other day for 4 weeks. take a low dosage of armidex during cycle and clomid/nolvadex pct. keep up with a healthy diet and keep the liver and kidneys clean with a ton of fish oil and milk thistle products and drink plenty of water.
i'm sure this isn't the best plan, any advice on how to tweak it or what should be done.

i know they say take some of these eod but damn that just seems like to many shots thats why i recommended 3x a week
I would seriously have him drop his bf as much as possible natty before considering gear, he would have much better results this way.

andrewcb

Awards
i agree with you 100% on that, I told him it's like any other drug your body will get use to it and will become less and less effective so why waste it when you have so much you can gain without it at first. But he just doesn't see it that way. I don't blame him though when I use to work out it just wasn't the same when I wasn't juicing lol.

what would you say about the cycle i posted up there
this one, would this be a nice safe effective cycle? any thoughts on this, rather he does it or not, just some input on it would be nice

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i agree with you 100% on that, I told him it's like any other drug your body will get use to it and will become less and less effective so why waste it when you have so much you can gain without it at first. But he just doesn't see it that way. I don't blame him though when I use to work out it just wasn't the same when I wasn't juicing lol.

what would you say about the cycle i posted up there
this one, would this be a nice safe effective cycle? any thoughts on this, rather he does it or not, just some input on it would be nice

I don't have much experience with those compounds, and i have not done the research necessary to advise you on the dosage of them. Ill defer this to someone else, let me see if I can get him in here for you.

andrewcb

Awards
thank you for your help jim. there use to be a anabolic guru on here but i cant remember his name, he was my go to guy, now I have no clue who to run to when I have a question haha. been like 2 years since i have been on here and 2 years since i have worked out. maybe its time to start back!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ostarine at 25mg 6 weeks.

Pct if suppression do pct black or erase with daa

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
thank you for your help jim. there use to be a anabolic guru on here but i cant remember his name, he was my go to guy, now I have no clue who to run to when I have a question haha. been like 2 years since i have been on here and 2 years since i have worked out. maybe its time to start back!
His name is MANBEAST :)

andrewcb

Awards
i think it was man beast, he was like 220 ripped as hell, profile pic was a picture of just his chest being flexed, lol.

andrewcb

Awards
still need advice on the cycle fellas, lmk what u think

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
test-p 500(250 2x a week) a week - 10 weeks
tren a 50mg e/o/d 8 weeks
winstrol 50mg e/d 8 weeks
ai of choice ran at low dose e/o/d

pct
clomid 100/50/50/50 weeks 1-4
ai of choice ran for weeks 3-6
7 spray ran weeks 1-6
inibit p ran weeks 1-4

cycle assist ran throughout cycle and pct.
there you go, all set up.

running anavar at 40-50mg is already a waste, even more so not running it for 6-8 weeks.

inject the winny every day if you can handle it, if not, take it orally, it's all the same. 12 weeks is stupid and retarded.

350mg e/w for 6-8 weeks stacked with tren ace for 6-8 weeks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
His name is MANBEAST :)
He's still around? I was just gonna try to get jbry in here.
i think it was man beast, he was like 220 ripped as hell, profile pic was a picture of just his chest being flexed, lol.
i havn't seen a picture of manbeast, but the profile pic sounds like unrealmachine, he pops in an out every once in a while.

andrewcb

Awards
i havn't seen a picture of manbeast, but the profile pic sounds like unrealmachine, he pops in an out every once in a while.
unrealmachine thats who im thinking of for sure. clicked as soon as i read it

andrewcb

Awards
there you go, all set up.

running anavar at 40-50mg is already a waste, even more so not running it for 6-8 weeks.

inject the winny every day if you can handle it, if not, take it orally, it's all the same. 12 weeks is stupid and retarded.

350mg e/w for 6-8 weeks stacked with tren ace for 6-8 weeks.

ty sir i passed this on to him and i think its what hes going to do.