tips?? experience?? newbie with m1 4 add

  1. tips?? experience?? newbie with m1 4 add


    Lifting every muscle group a good hour 5 days a week.
    Lookkng to gain strength and mass. Target 20 pounds
    Raw muscle.

    Currently stacking:
    Animal pak
    Universal Uni- Liver
    Human growth complex
    M1 4add
    NO explode
    Cell mass
    Syntha 6

    Plan for pct was:
    Competitive edge pct assist
    Animal test
    DECA sarm.
    Along with normal No explode and cell mass


  2. Quote Originally Posted by lanier1141
    Lifting every muscle group a good hour 5 days a week.
    Lookkng to gain strength and mass. Target 20 pounds
    Raw muscle.

    Currently stacking:
    Animal pak
    Universal Uni- Liver
    Human growth complex
    M1 4add
    NO explode
    Cell mass
    Syntha 6

    Plan for pct was:
    Competitive edge pct assist
    Animal test
    DECA sarm.
    Along with normal No explode and cell mass
    What's ur stats man, cycle history? M14ADD is no joke its strong stuff and u can really mess your self up if you don't know what your doing. Your pct is no where up to par for that stuff man.

  3. methyl 1,4 is gonna **** you up beyond belief. save it for later and get somethhing more mild since you plan on not even having a serm
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper
    methyl 1,4 is gonna **** you up beyond belief. save it for later and get somethhing more mild since you plan on not even having a serm
    Agreed newbie and M14ADD is not a good idea. Epi or H-drol would be a great first cycle.

  5. Ive been taking it for a week now 3 a day all I notice is more strength
    I'm no newbie to training just never ran with m1 4add!
    I've ran test and mstak few times before. I think I'll be alright. Have any of you ran it
    Before? Idk but I feel good.

  6. id rather run sd. i think it hs less sides and more power

  7. Quote Originally Posted by lanier1141
    Ive been taking it for a week now 3 a day all I notice is more strength
    I'm no newbie to training just never ran with m1 4add!
    I've ran test and mstak few times before. I think I'll be alright. Have any of you ran it
    Before? Idk but I feel good.
    Yea I used estrogen protection on cycle and ur post cycle has to be top notch. Defininatly need a serm in pct.

  8. Thanks I'm gonna get my stuff together to max this cycle
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Newbie with a few questions..
    By Stinger124 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 11:00 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 07:14 AM
  3. 'Experiment"(anyone with chemic knowledge?)
    By Jerry1979 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-15-2004, 08:00 PM
  4. NAC be taken with m1-t during cycle ??
    By starterfx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-31-2003, 08:39 AM
  5. Newbie with a ph question
    By klicks in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-17-2003, 01:06 PM
Log in
Log in