Heavy Cycle - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Heavy Cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ddrose21
    Yeah i know EOD just seemed simpler to abbreviate... Thought about ED not 100 percent sure yet.
    ED would be better but that's a lot of pins man.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Yeah i know I'm going to be sticking myself a hell of a lot
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ddrose21 View Post
    I will run a log with pictures before and every two weeks, blood results every 8 weeks, nutrition log, and workout log. I noticed a mistake in my inital posting my SUST pinning will be EOD for a week total of 750 mg so, 250 mg M/W/F. I have a question if the results im looking for could be achieved with half the gear I am taking; then I guess I will have no problems reaching my goal and then some, I have everything planned and accounted for as far as PCT and supports no one has argued that.
    There's no way to give a definitive yes or no to that since gains are never linear and it's more likely that you'll incur more side effects as a result of running that much gear. One thing that can be said is that it will not all be muscle and it'll take a hell of a toll on your body.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I'm shooting for 60 pound gain, 40 plus keepable and muscle mass after pct. I'm okay with the fat gain I'll just cut after cycle. Should be exciting for everyone.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm shooting for 60 pound gain, 40 plus keepable and muscle mass after pct. I'm okay with the fat gain I'll just cut after cycle. Should be exciting for everyone.
    That's not going to happen. You brought up diminishing returns, so you have some idea of the concept, but to think you're going to build 40lbs of LBM in 24 weeks is far from realistic. Even 20-25 is pushing it as you will have a considerable increase in BP from the extra mass on your frame and your connective tissues will have problems keeping up. You've already torn a labrum, so you should know best that shooting too high too quickly can have catastrophic results.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

We will see, i will be training my connective tissue 3 times a week. HGH has been my friend . I think 30+ lbs lbm is extremely reasonable I'm posing it for for a little more.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

We will see, i will be training my connective tissue 3 times a week. HGH has been my friend . I think 30+ lbs lbm is extremely reasonable I'm posing it for for a little more.
    The thing is that you can't train connective tissue. You can train the supporting/stabilizer muscle, but not the connective tissue itself.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

Similar Forum Threads

1. Heavy Cycle PCT Critique
    By technique88 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-31-2012, 01:35 AM
  2. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 04:07 PM
  3. Freind is on the heavy side, and wants to cycle
    By orangutan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 04:48 AM